www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R [fuck plebbit]
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/04/11/press-briefing-press-secretary-sean-spicer-4112017-36
youtube.com/watch?v=ofwlQ2DlgW8&index=7&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd
youtube.com/watch?v=f6J0Mv73QEc
youtube.com/watch?v=8FQwEq6tRHg&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd&index=64
archive.is/Euv6W
rynerohla.com/index.html/demographic-maps/
youtube.com/watch?v=PJZIwR9b5pE
youtube.com/watch?v=ATB2buqd6Yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOO~!

really activates the ol' almonds

>Beware of false prophets for they will attempt to lead you astray

I have some relatives, from my grandfather's side living in Michigan. Wish I could move in there just like they did. They just kind of went there before WW1 and WW2

The problem with Maher's show is that he'll never invite on someone smarter than him unless they also agree with his views on everything except Islam.

Where my lewdwoos at?

wew

Yes, that's what I saying a no fly zone is. You don't think ISIS (and ""moderates"") stomping will end, do you?

Eric (and Spicer) said Ivanka was for the bombing. Spicer clarified that, here is the relevant transcript [1]

> Q. And just to be clear, she was among those who supported taking action?

> MR. SPICER: I have not asked her. But I think -- and again, I saw the reports that Eric gave. But again, I don't think Ivanka stands any different than anyone else when it comes to the response that we got.

> Q. Do you know if they discussed the attack, or if she responded and gave her personal reaction to it?

> MR. SPICER: I don't know. But again, I don't think it’s that dissimilar to what any human being probably would have asked.

Spicer goes to great lengths to describe the whole decision making process from the moment it started detailing every meeting and video conference.

Why do you say it was Ivanka? If in the presence of evidence to the contrary like what I just showed you go back to spout the same bullshit you deserve to be called a shill.

It is a proven fact that the decision making took several hours and te whole US defense apparatus. Saying it was "Ivanka crying" is either retardation or shilling.

[1] whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/04/11/press-briefing-press-secretary-sean-spicer-4112017-36

Anyone else want to test me?
I told you, you're the ones with swords to your throats.

youtube.com/watch?v=ofwlQ2DlgW8&index=7&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd

I TRIED SO HARD

Drumpf

>this map
>curious to see how bad my precinct was
not too bad

>Responding to a quote from the briefing on his web show, Jones initially asked if Spicer was being "sarcastic" before slamming White House staff for being "historically ignorant."

>"What the hell is that from Sean Spicer?" asked Jones, who went on to say the remarks show "how historically ignorant his crew is."

>The Infowars host attempted to explain Spicer's quote by saying the spokesman "meant, like, not dropping gas on people."

>"[The Nazis] used chemical weapons in World War II," Jones explained to his viewers.

hmmm

>this no fly zone stuff
Great. Now I know what false narrative my friends are going to run with as a fact while completely ignoring me despite me being right about every single false narrative they've bought into
I'm getting real sick of repeating myself.

Agreed, Trump is /ourguy/, he would have never fucked up on his own. We must find someone else to hold responsible for this.

BTW, if you guys could stop saying mean things about Trump, it'd be nice. We need to stop this shill narrative that he's not perfect.

>How dare he fight with my pretty perfect daughter!

> What's that Ivanky-poo babykins? Bomb Iran next? Of course.

> Meanwhile, Jared rubs his hands in Yiddish

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

better thread

PATRIOTS ENTER HERE

i added coulter on there but i think it's best to keep her off because she's technically a supporter that just gets blackpilled way too easily

only add e-celebs that run at the first sign of trouble, not legitimate critics

KRUNKFINS DEFNED THIS

>OC majority blue
CA is done for

Portion of my family moved there the same way, but on the 1880s, the others came to Brazil.
But most of my former peers are on the south, Texas and so forth.

(Good morning! Sorry, didn't finish the proper analysis so I have nothing left by reposting from the previous night thread. Full analysis soon)

> key kids, wanna see a neat trick?

I can analyze Sup Forums itself now too. Neat, isn't it?

I am finishing a more thorough analysis of this whole raid, the findings are not surprising but the methods will be an interesting read.

- Fun finding #1: #firekushner hashtag jumped straight from leftist twitter (that used to along with #firenunes, #firebannon, #impeachtrump) and on April 5 gone straight to the "alt right", being pushed by some Cassandra Fairbanks (who's that?) then Richard Spencer himself along with the rest of the rest of the "white nationalist" Twitter movement.

Interestingly while at the same time HuffPo published an article that all but "named the Jew" in so many words. You can see for yourself: search twitter for the hashtag and walk back as far as you can.

The first pretext was

> nepotism and incompetence

Then it became (when Bannon step down from NSC)

> he wants Bannon out

Then the Syrian bombing happened and it became

> Trump is a Kuschner puppet

This is just one of the findings, more will come. Interestingly it seems Bannon and Jared patched up things so Breitbart stopped adding fuel to the fire.

Will follow up on it later, with methods like pic related to prove whatever is happening, unlike raiders wanna make you believe, is not and never been normal on Sup Forums

All in all I have a theory that very soon we will see Richard Spencer "alt right" fighting at the same trench with "left leaning libertarians" and very very close to sjw leftists.

In this very thread there are people part of this very raid. Just pay attention to the linguistic clues. Now that I have the tool it is even beneficial that some of them sport uncommon flags

That Vietnam dude will prove invaluable to allow me to pinpoint every instance of the raid as, much like the Macedonia flag, when he's here they all are

Why are liberals so bad at persuasion

> p-p-please use my thread

fuck off

>the Nazis used chemical weapons in WW2
I need some sauces on that

And a (TV) star will gorge itself on clay.

When are we going to have a real full fashy/nationalist military parade?

And I can explain why this raid felt strange:

1) it was a multi party raid, done by the left (as usual) but also by the so called "alt right" (Spencerfags and their adolescent followers).

Normally this board beat back raids with precise mockery (like nerd virgins for CtR drones) but this time it was half saying "go back to t_d" and half saying "fire kushner, kike lovers, trump is a neocon". That created a lot of confusion right from the offset.

I myself only noticed it also came from the so called "alt right" because pic related fucked up rule #1 of OpSec and used the same name here that "she" uses in a Twitter handler (). Par for the course for a "left leaning libertarian alt right".

Then some of the raiders helped by using the same name to try to cover for "her" and all but confirmed who was at the same group.

2) the shared goal of both Spencerfags and the leftists was to push "fire kushner / fire Ivanka". The left was pushing it since ever but it got traction when the "alt right" started helping them (again, sewsxh #firekushner on Twitter) and then like by magic both groups started appearing here

3) the missile strike came right at the middle of the raid and gave it a pretense of legitimate discontent by regulars (as there was legitimate discontent by regulars here). Then it was the perfect storm you saw around here.

Sorry, but that quote by Spicer is entirely waffling and doesn't answer a single damn thing.

It's a dodge and not even a good one.

I don't understand this. If Ivanka made Trump fucking bomb a country, Trump is too mentally weak to be President.

He's a danger to the entire world if he's that easily manipulated and emotionally and mentally weak.

Mayer actually use to be based back in the 90s and early 2000's. But after his 9/11 comment and the media backlash aging him he turned into a typical lefty

No muslim made threads allowed.

No one here works at the White House so I don't know why you're asking us

The thing is, Kim Jong Un has executed and assassinated all potential replacements. Including his brother and uncle, his uncle was someone China trusted and his birther was under their portection.

You folks need to listen to our president thoroughly cuck some guy on Howard Stern

youtube.com/watch?v=f6J0Mv73QEc

this should be required listening in schools across America

>why we fight
>sweden flag

... uhhh..

Btw, 8 long years of democrats doing the same to christians, gun owners, businessmen, gamers, heterosexual college guys, whites, and anyone else not on the "progressive stack".

The left has a lot of ground to pay back before I'll even consider giving them any credence.

> copypasta about how dissenters are raiders isn't getting old and reinforcing cultish mentality at all

Notice the punchline there isn't "Sup Forums say nigger" or that "Sup Forums doesn't say kike", it is "for some reason in the past two weeks these three words had a gigantic spike in mentions, the first two having been mentioned more in that period than in the rest of the site since 2015"

> kushner
> t_d
> kike

"Faggot" and "nigger" were used as baseline to show the natural growth of the userbase.

Now, on another topic: can you guys, without looking up, explain why the big spike in "nigger" last July?

so fucking this

That's not what he said at all

Because all persuasion, subversion, whatever you call it, is based on Art of War. And what's the First thing Sun Tzu tells us? To win, you must know yourself and your adversary.

Libtards are utterly confused about their (((identity))) and only project stereotypes on their opponents. They only get by because the country is rich enough to stomach their belligerence for a while, but their time is up now.

AND THE LAMB SHALL LIE DOWN WITH THE WOLF.

youtube.com/watch?v=8FQwEq6tRHg&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd&index=64

Don't answer that. A rhetorical question.

>Sweden flag
m8

And I am making fun of the image

>tfw I thought it was pro Ann at first
Jesus they're bad at this.

I hope you have slept well, but he, alongside some other known proxies, literally only come here to spam the same images/messages and act like provocateurs.

>That's not what he said at all
so alex jones did not say that the nazis used chemical weapons in WWII?

I was curious about the nigger spike too. Was that when CNN was shilling all the police shooting videos?

Good lord. You have been here for 24 hours.
Either you are a total fucking loser or you're getting paid to this.

Alex is good for memes but that's about it.

So all that's left are the generals or a hero to rise up from the peasants.

Has South Korea made a statement about them yet/again? Or are they still mopping up the bloody mess of screeching feminists?

Well. One one hand you have multiple reports from the official press secretary, from all the involved departments, the logs of the meetings, the staff that travelled the whole country.

On the other hand we have you saying it was Ivanka personally telling Trump to "smash that strike button".

Do you really believe the president has unilateral decision making power in cases like that? You seem smart, you don't really believe that. do you?

who else dropped Trump from twitter after the Syria fiasco but is considering adding him back?

We don't care what you think, Sweden.

Take Bannon out, you reap what you sow.

Why do (((Spaniards))) all go to New Mexico?

Why is that so funny to me?

Can you explain the fact that "t_d" was more used in the last week than in the whole story of this site? Same for "kushner"

DO NOT COMPARE ME TO THOSE MIGRANT COCK SUCKING FAGGOTS

>drops the President of the United States from Twitter
>expects to stay informed or relevant

kek

>dropping Trump in the first place
>lacking faith

all the important shit gets posted here anyway

Been off since trump tweeted about China getting ready to rape best korea. Whats happened now?

ok ok i'm sorry dude I was just kidding

I know you are from Norway, not Sweden

Do you have this one of germans?

Next you'll be telling us kike was never used here before. Come on Portugal, get real.

lol just lol if you dont have alerts set on your phone for presidential shitposts so you get em while they are fresh

archive.is/Euv6W

>A White House ally of Bannon noted that despite bumping up against Trump’s son-in-law, he had held sway over the most crucial policy rollouts, such as Trump’s hard line on immigration and trade. “Anyone who thinks that Steve has lost his influence, they don’t know what the f--- they’re talking about,” this person said

This is pathetic, dude. If your argument is that Trump is powerless against the jews controlling him, then why is he any better? How does that make him defensible?

I'm sure there are shill raids that are taking advantage of this moment of weakness, but have you also considered the fact that there are people legitimately disappointed in Trump going back on his word?

Trump fucked up. Stop sucking his cock and trying to hide every flaw of his.

THIS SAME FAG MADE A WHOLE FUCKING THREAD ABOUT THIS. HE'S A SHILL

>no one here works at the White House
heh, that's right

>Happening now: Secretary Tillerson meets with Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov in Moscow (via AP)

>THIS SAME FAG MADE A WHOLE FUCKING THREAD ABOUT THIS. HE'S A SHILL

Are you on 24/7 to see it all?

New narrative is out. Apparently Trump wanting to work with Russia to establish a no fly zone will both start WWIII and help ISIS take over the entire middle east.

rynerohla.com/index.html/demographic-maps/

I recognize that filename you stupid shill

Russia is establishing their own no fly zone? Kek that must be upsetting people.

My impression is that Lavrov is relatively useless and that if T-Rex isn't meeting Putin then he may as well have not gone at all.

China has bent the knee.

Russia is in the process of bending the knee.

Jesus, what a retard. There is a chart up there showing the spike, with "nigger" and "faggot" as a baseline. All bases covered to prevent this exact accusation.

Goodnight and God Bless /ptg/.
Ideas are bulletproof.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJZIwR9b5pE

Fuck that must be annoying having cameras and iphones hovering all around you constantly while you're trying to negotiate wars via translator.

Huh. Now I know where to find the hottest girls.

Lavrov and Tillerson are the same rank in their respective countries, but yeah the big thing with Tillerson was his previous experience with Putin which is useless if he's just talking to the foreign minister (who will just relay it to putin instead)

wanna bet

not surprised. i blame bannon for the failure of immigration EOs, the lack of health care bill, the perception of 'chaos' in the white house. while i agree with him ideologically on many issues, he does not seem to be particularly good at political strategy and getting things done.

Much obliged!

Bro, I saw you say you lump that in with the use of T_D and Kushner earlier today. You can lie to yourself, you won't lie to me.

>tfw no parades/marches like this

youtube.com/watch?v=ATB2buqd6Yo