Prove to me that this isn't the ideal method of farming

Prove to me that this isn't the ideal method of farming

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indigenous_Australians_in_politics_and_public_service
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is a product of this method of farming.

The abo is truly a gift from God

I'm not gonna trust the Irish with farming. Last time you guys tried to farm one million died and two million left.

who is this semen demon?

We have fertile soil and don't need to burn forests to find edible animals

Lefties always run the 'abo's where masters of cultivation and preservation' meme. half a laugh

She looks like Mariah Carey

That's method of farming persuaded all our undesirables to become white Americans. It was a huge success.

are there abo politicians? Can anyone show me an abo that is like in a STEM or high ranking government position? I'm not saying this to be mean I just have literally never seen one.

Unsustainable and will never lead to the facilitation of anything more advanced than subsistence tribe agriculture.

lmao I still have hearty laugh thinking about it.

>Live on an island
>starve

This story is fake news. Sprinklers don't go off when you pull a fire alarm.

Our $50 note has a guy named David Unaipon on it. He was a legit 100% no affirmative-action genius who liked to come up with theories on perpetual motion in his free time. Also these:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indigenous_Australians_in_politics_and_public_service
Not a lot but they're not completely helpless as some posters here would have you believe. They're more fucked by their awful communities which are largely our government's fault than anything else.

do you work sprinkler pipe m8?

Some do, m80.
Legacy systems mostly, but most western fire suppression systems rely on an array of heat/smoke sensors.
t. refurbished buildings for a while guy

Sumerians were smart as fuck, but they still turned their farmlands into a desert

> Australia changes the very ecosystem
> ecosystem evolves to fucking murder you for the smallest slip up

Interesting, how old are we talking? I'm a firefighter and I haven't seen any sprinkler systems old enough to be triggered by alarms, but I don't doubt they exist.

But the water damage every time some fuck-face kid pulls a fire alarm would be unreal if they worked that way now.

Based truth.
So based I didn't even know who David Unaipon was.

I'll detail to you the lifespan of the average abo

>they go to school with white kids
>in primary school nobody's really developed mentally enough for there to be significant differences in behavior other than that which is caused by a poor home life, so abos tend to get along with the white kids fine in primary school
>in high school the differences start to show themselves, as focus shifts away from basic education towards academic achievement they fall even further behind, can't put in the minimal effort that other groups do
>at this point they become involved with drugs and alcohol (age of 13/14) if they weren't already, become more racially conscious and hostile to people outside their racial group
>by graduation if they haven't dropped out they are not capable of pushing a mop down a hallway and even less willing
>the become even more isolated from society at large, interacting almost exclusively with their own group of drug addicts, are either in public housing or are virtually homeless
>spend remainder of their short life committing petty crime and getting high of metho/petrol

In case you were wondering why there are so few Abo public figures.

They have the lowest average IQ of any group in the world but Kalahari Bushmen, a people who literally do nothing but sit totally still all day because of the blistering heat

STOP MOCKING ABOS

>genius
>doesn't understand thermodynamics

I'd almost pity the Australians if I wasn't so sure that most of the Australian shitposters on here are abos

All the while in a cycle of domestic abuse and rape,either the receiver or abuser.

we still use this technique in Aus but I imagine in other countries it would fuck the ecosystem

>s where

IS IT THAT FUCKING HARD TO LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WERE AND WHERE YOU FUCKING DRUNKEN BOGAN.

ahem. the only nice thing I can say about abos is that their hair is better than africans'. Some of them look almost cute in a sloppy bed-head sorta way.

We were shopping. Where did you go shopping? AT THE FUCKING STORE YAH DOOFUS. (practice saying this)

it's been common knowledge for a long while that burning off destroys organic matter necessary for good crops. Abbos were fucking themselves to get an easy kill. In another few thousand years they'd be extinct.

>user allows his thinking to be cucked by other people's ideas
Unaipon's thinking is beyond your comprehension.

I don't think any abos use computers. Too tempting to sell them for petrol money.

you shut up ya fucken white mutt my land

>Tfw to intelligent for energy conservation

dis mi cuntry bud you n ur wht cun fuker go get fukd gimme a smok ferst doe bos man ey

yuck cunt, americans make me slack

Because it created a fucking desert?

Indonesia does this every year. Singapore is covered in a cloud of smoke for an entire month. Yeah what a great idea.

can I have a quick rundown on what are we exactly looking at here? looks like a totally healthy family of ancestral heirtage to me

shit, are abos really that bad?
Even Papuans, the racial ancestor of abos don't act retarded like them.

there's been a lot of jungle-clearing (mostly in Sumatra and Borneo) conducted by the illegal farmers to build a Palm plantation to extract the oil from it.

And they mostly conducted by the jews of Asia aka. Chinese (overseas one) and they bribe the govt officials to say nothing about it.

Had to look the guy up

>Other inventions included a centrifugal motor, a multi-radial wheel and a mechanical propulsion device. He was also known as the Australian Leonardo da Vinci for his mechanical ideas, which included pre World War I drawings for a helicopter design based on the principle of the boomerang
>based on the principle of the boomerang

WE
WUZ
INVENT-

>Unaipon was obsessed with correct English and in speaking tended to use classical English rather than that in common usage. His written language followed the style of John Milton and John Bunyan

Huh. I guess we really were inventors and such. My bad.

Just look at Australia.

There's your proof

>are abos really that bad?

Aren't birds in Australia supposedly doing this too? Grabbing burning shrubbery and dropping them in fields to flush out prey. Probably learned it generationally from watching Abbos.

Abos probably learned it from the birds.

Bakery facility I work at has an on-site freezer that has flooded no less than THREE FUCKING TIMES because somehow the fucking fire alarm goes off SILENTLY and then the sprinkler inside a fucking METAL FREEZER goes off.

I'm more than willing to admit there's a lot of things that could be said about this but the sprinkler system is connected to the fire alarm.

ye

probably the other way around mate

Fucking Straya
It's terrifying
The birds start fires there

Anyway, aren't you bothered that the abos ruined the ecosystem in Australia?

>not understanding that abos are basically another animal of australia, just like there are gorillas in africa, and thus a natural part of the ecosystem

abos keep the emu population in check

I see
Your nature is so dangerous it includes abos
Sorry for the confusion

Wtf I love abbos now. If it wasn't for them, Australia would be even more of a nightmare continent filled to the brim with stuff trying to kill you.

You can tell their tens of thousands of years of attempting to tame nature has taken its toll

Here's a photo of the typical abbo doctor or STEM grad

abos don't like emus because they challenge their position as the dumbest animal in australia

wtf, maybe racemixing isnt so bad, you seem to be able to breed it out again and become blonde?
can someone give me a quick rundown on why that is wrong?

Are they dying off or expanding?

Abbo genes seem to pretty weak. I know a couple of 50% abbos (we're talking full-brown type mother or father) who are blond-haired, blue-eyed and capable of holding down a long-term job (not great jobs but not affirmative action either). Blond-haired and blue-eyed in a single-generation is pretty shocking given those are supposedly recessive traits.

Sometimes you can tell they've got abbo in them from the facial structure though, look at leftmost of graduating doctors, you can definitely see similar roundness etc to

Official numbers say expanding but use the one-drop rule. Dunno what full-blood abo numbers are like.

wait you mean to tell me those are REALLY abos?

How did abbos race mix in the first place? Who would fuck this?

Irish maybe?

Yep.

The abos that you can dilute were slaves the Phoenecians picked up on the West coast of India and left here when their empires collapsed.

>genetic tests confirm

The other lot of abos were slaves the Egyptians brought here to mine copper, silver and gold. They're darker because they're from Africa and not just dark white people.

>genetic testing confirms this also

DESU the only hope of humanising the abos is through getting the Irish to turn them white.

>pic related