youtube.com/watch?v=91YLkT2I66E
youtube.com/watch?v=JIQ3FPOD5xE
youtube.com/watch?v=AnbR_j12JXk
youtube.com/watch?v=oJVfZrfeBpM
youtube.com/watch?v=0ea5AqClTQM
youtube.com/watch?v=hnegoVG22CM
youtube.com/watch?v=edtWe759KIw
youtube.com/watch?v=Pmp0SWpZOrA
foreignpolicy.com/2013/08/26/exclusive-cia-files-prove-america-helped-saddam-as-he-gassed-iran/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>iq 83 population
>oil money
>30-40% cousin marriages
Syria deserves to be gassed.

This guy is so jewish it hurts.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=91YLkT2I66E
youtube.com/watch?v=JIQ3FPOD5xE

Debunked

youtube.com/watch?v=AnbR_j12JXk

Syria deserves to be left alone to stew.

>He said it so it must be true

He's a kike.

Evidence where.

His own mouth

>hitpieces
>evidence

Show me evidence.

Leave Spicy alone, he's doing God's work

Are you actually mentally deficient or just baiting me
He literally says "My mother was born in Berlin in 1937 into a pretty Jewish clan, and this was of course pretty much the worst time and place you could pick to be born"

>>He said it so it must be true
>His own mouth

"my mother was born in Berlin in 1937 to a pretty Jewish clan"

Man, cognitive dissonance and selective belief are some strong drugs
He fucking admitted it, named the date place and specific ethnicity of his mother. Having a Jewish mother = Jewish children according to the Jewish faith.
Of course he denies it later, all kikes do.

>you're supposed to be the ventriloquist's doll
>I don't want to know your thoughts
Fucking kek, Molyneux's complaining about Spicer not blurting everything verbatim?

Stefan's humor makes me cringe, but now his *content* is making me cringe. At least he still hates the MSM.

>"I'm just going to pretend to be ethnically Jewish for no perceivable reason"

>Irish descent atheist
>constantly fighting globalism and calling bankers evil

>jew

>can't attack the content lol better attack the person t. shills

Kill yourself

Not an argument.

MIIIIKE

"You're never going to have a peaceful Syria, unless there's some strongman in charge"

Looks like he's really changed his tune on anarchism

Syria has an average IQ of 83. Children need a strong father figure.

CUT

MY

NOT AN ARRRRRRRGUMENT

FORESKIN

not an argument either

>Stefan is constantly fighting globalism and calling bankers evil, which obviously hurts jewish interests

How is this not an argument. Have you actually watched any of his content?

youtube.com/watch?v=oJVfZrfeBpM

>Irish descent
His mother was German Jewish and his surname is French. I don't have a problem with Stefan but I find it odd you refuse to believe his own account of his maternal heritage.

I like this dude, but the first few seconds he says "independent thinkers in the room". Most of those are complete drones of corporate media. Why does he cuck out like that?

stop believing (((molyjew)))

How is "My mother is Jewish" Not a fucking argument?

I didnt say anything about the content, I just said he's a Jew. Which he is.

"Democrats are privileged, Republicunts are OPPRESSED"

-Stephanie Molunex (current year)

Do you support throwing hissy fits?
youtube.com/watch?v=0ea5AqClTQM

Right, there's no possible explanation other than he must be a Jew! It's a 30 second clip, it's not evidence. Where is the rest of the video for context? Doesn't suit your narrative? Oh, what a shame.

Anarchism requires high iq.

>clipped hit piece instead of the full conversation
>an argument

It's not. Full thing:
youtube.com/watch?v=hnegoVG22CM

Sarcasm m8. It was a jab

Now this is not an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=edtWe759KIw

>"a pretty jewish clan"

This means Stefan believes we're all GOYIM who need to be subjected right! Nope, he's constantly telling us governments are evil.

user I think its time to stop posting

Not an argument.

You're just shifting the goalposts. Whether or not he's working for Jewish interests isn't the question, it's whether or not he's Jewish.

He literally says he's Irish in many videos. Isn't what he says evidence according to you? Is there some sort of different standard of evidence for me because I disagree with you?

Case in point, he explains more of his history in this caller's video

youtube.com/watch?v=Pmp0SWpZOrA

Really? This guy's pretty hard to detect sarcasm on, his sarcasm kind of very neatly ties into some of his biases, its difficult to see, but you're probably correct

MOLYMEME REE'S ARE QUITE POSH

Dude I think you have a serious case of selective hearing
Either that or you're Molyneux on a proxy
Either way you're filtered, annoying jew

If somebody makes two contradictory statements about themselves it's necessary to assume that if either is true it's the more incriminating one.

He is foaming from the mouth. This guy is going insane.

Incriminating how? Did he say I AM A JEW? No, he didn't.

Filtering is not an argument. Thanks for conceding.

This
/argument

foreignpolicy.com/2013/08/26/exclusive-cia-files-prove-america-helped-saddam-as-he-gassed-iran/

This is the guy who pol listens to a deranged old man who makes shit up.

>globalist jews want war to create debt
>post youtube.com/watch?v=edtWe759KIw as evidence of Stefan being in line with that

You sure are fucking retarded aren't you.

good thing he slurped it back in or I don't think I could watch the rest of the video.

He just stop caring next video literally going to shit himself mid rant. Why bother editing it and remaking that shit.

>8:32
he literally lost it

Spicer said the USA would be considering regime change. Trump formally stated that this is off the table.

I just read the actual quote

That's cum

wait, Molyneux is canadian?

He literally brought up Kinder, Kuche, Kirche in his most recent podcast in a 100% serious and positive way while completely glossing over the nazi origin. Top kek.

What's your point? You know very well that if Stefan goes Nazi, his show is over.

You must live in amsterdam

I know, I'm a fan of his and it was a pleasant surprise will listening to the podcast. I don't expect (or even want) him to go full 1488 mode. He's on a good track where he is.

Yep, I agree.

Why are dumb people so obsessed with discussing people instead of concepts? I don't get it.

Go join the military then you faggot neetposter.

>He literally says he's Irish in many videos.
Because he grew up in Ireland you idiot. His French surnamed Dad may have been Irish, or (he suspects he may be an illegitimate son) his mother may have cucked him with an Irishmen to make Stefan. Mother is still Jewish.

Again, none of this is proof of anything. I've seen no records of his mother being jewish. I've seen no evidence of Stefan ever acting in favor of jewish interests. This is just a smear attempt as far as I can tell, since you won't address anything he DOES or SAYS and you don't even back up your statements with evidence.

The evidence is him saying his mother was Jewish you dribbling sycophant

Except that's what you want to hear, not what he said. The power of the jews relies on crime through governmental power by abusing banking and printing fiat money. Stefan is against fiat currencies and governments. You are not making sense. Repeating the same non-arguments doesn't make them arguments.

I'm not the same guy you were talking to, I just wanted to reply to the most obtuse person I've seen post on Sup Forums

How much do you guys think the CIA pays Molymeme?

Repeating someone else's non-argument is still not an argument.

what retard would still be watching molymeme after the entire internet realized he's a dumb fuck

>Do you plead guilty to the crime of petty theft
>Yes your honour
>*Enter you*
>WOooWOWOWOW NOT AN ARGUMENT doesn't mean he committed the crime just because he said he did NOT GUILTY

I wasn't aware that giving a lecture in a commie college where people yell nazi, racist, homophobe etc was the same as giving a legal statement in court on a CRIME which was already confirmed to have been committed.

Which crime has Molyneux committed according to you? What is he guilty of?

itt ptg calls monomeme jewish as an insult while ignoring trumps globalist jew cabinet

>30-40% cousin marriages

those are the kurds and sandniggers from deserts (the one rebeling)

This, why don't you go gas them yourself?

That's tooth paste.

Cut him off, Mike.

Mike, cut him off.

Cut him off.
CUT HIM OFF MIKE.
CUTTTTTTTT HIMMM OOFFFFFFFF
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTT

83 was before the war. Probably a lot lower now (most competent people probably gtfo-ed)

That's his mum's pussy juicy

I like Stefan despite his huge ego, though having the biggest philosophy podcast on the internet would inflate anyone's ego

He himself says his mother was Jewish, thus making him Jewish. What about this can't you understand?