Cannabis Legality

Why is bud illegal in the first place?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24118193
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614
biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(13)00502-7/abstract
forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract
psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes
livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312
jci.org/articles/view/25509
pnas.org/content/113/5/E500
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/12/161219084641.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=esfKfTBGadg
youtube.com/watch?v=d3rolyiTPr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because stoners are some of the most degenerate people in the world. Plus it's fun seeing hippies, niggers and other low-life get mad about "muh legalization"

also
>Marijuana is a neurotoxin
www.jneurosci.org/content/18/14/5322.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24118193

>Casual use alters the nucleus accumbans, associated with reward and pleasure
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614

>The brains of chronic users produce less dopamine
biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(13)00502-7/abstract

>Marijuana lowers IQ
forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract

>cannabis-impaired approximately doubles car crash risk and that around one in 10 regular cannabis users develop dependence. Regular cannabis use in adolescence approximately doubles the risks of early school-leaving and of cognitive impairment and psychoses in adulthood. Regular cannabis use in adolescence is also associated strongly with the use of other illicit drugs. These associations persist after controlling for plausible confounding variables in longitudinal studies.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract

>Marijuana induces schizophrenia-like brain changes, which may result in psychosis
psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes
livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php

>Marijuana can cause pulmonary disease
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312

I know that it's bad yet I still blaze occasionally to chill out. I don't drink alcohol though.

Youre better off drinking. By the time that kills you, youre old so who cares

Probably just better off killing myself desu

we'll find out in 2018, i hope they make good laws allowing landlords to evict tenants if they smoke in their rental properties

because humans are government property

Completely untrue.

I have schizophrenia-like brain changes, which may result in psychosis and i'm perfectly fine.

>>Marijuana is a neurotoxin
>1998
New studies reveal the opposite. Cannabis is a neuroprotective agent and support neurogenesis.
>jci.org/articles/view/25509

>Casual use alters the nucleus accumbens, associated with reward and pleasure
Not a very reputable source and "alterations" in the brain are not always negative or undesirable.

>Marijuana lowers IQ
Wrong. Marijuana has no impact on IQ. IQ is determined early in life by other biogenetical and environmental factors.
>pnas.org/content/113/5/E500

>>Marijuana induces schizophrenia-like brain changes, which may result in psychosis

Wrong.
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/12/161219084641.htm
>People who have a greater risk of developing schizophrenia are more likely to try cannabis, according to new research, which also found a causal link between trying the drug and an increased risk of the condition.

Nice try though. Science says cannabis is non-toxic, neuroprotective, and is most definitely "medicine." It has an untold variety of uses we are just beginning to understand.

all of these are true for Alcohol as well, and yet the gov't doesn't stop you from drinking yourself to death or operating a vehicle under the influence...

Its my fault, I personally have been paying off Trump to keep it illegal. Before that I paid Obama.
sorry about that

Lowers workforce productivity. Preferred inebriant of Brown people.

Late twenties is old?

Why is it illegal in the first place? Dupont. Look it up.

>Marijuana induces schizophrenia-like brain changes, which may result in psychosis

Because of the alcohol and paper industry. Drug abuse aside. Is an incredible plant that has countless uses.

At this rate, we might have to wait until the 2019 election to actually get it done...

Something something paper company wanted to outlaw hemp because it was better or something or other. They blamed it on spics and niggers being lazy and since spics called it marijuana, they used that word in a derogatory sense.

It's degenerate and makes it easier for you to be tempted by Satan

You guys are all 13 yr old faggots who haven't even smoked more than one time.

There is nothing wrong with it, just like there isn't anything wrong with drinking in MODERATION.

Now shut your cancerous mouths up.

Control
people who are narcissists and love control over others become politicians and police.

this renders MANY natural drugs illegal.

control freaks fuck everyone's day up.

>www.jneurosci.org/content/18/14/5322.fullncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24118193

>content could not be found

i know the study because someone posted it before.

it did say that weed was toxic to brain cells, but it wasn't as toxic as alcohol OR cigarettes.

NO DRUG IS HEALTHY STOP TRYING TO BAN THING BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE NIGGERS

weed helps a lot of people, and those degenerates would be degenerate even if weed didn't exist on planet earth.

>muh alt-right
>niggers XDDD
>DontSmOkEthEDevilsPlAnt

dude, dont just read the first paragraph of a study (or just its title) read the whole thing, because you just look like a dumbass.

>inb4 anecdotal evidence

the weed thing is especially important to me because my mom is using it to treat her chronic back pain. She was in a car crash when she was young and weed helps her with the pain that she has had for YEARS.

But brown people are the most productive for the price and it doesn't cause inebriation or loss of control.

Everyone here is a fucking retard, cannabis wount be legalize just because its better than alcohol, its a fucking drug and the goverment doesnt need more junkies, so como over it, even a 10 year old would come to that solution, there is no need to legalize a drug, because theres enought trouble with legal drugs allready

I'm 34 though. Who dies from alcohol that young?

The price of enforcing the law is greater than the cost of it being legal. Or have you not seen what the legal and prison system is like in the US?

Schon gedrinkt?

You make no sense to read...German gov't just decided to legalize medicinal use so you're already wrong in that.

Also, every study and case in history shows you decrease problems linked to trafficking, theft, violence, etc. by legalizing a drug, not by prohibiting it.

It was to crush the hemp market

People who drink themselves to death

haha, mfw when a toothpaste like me goes into a gas station in germany or belgium and finds beer, vodka etc

Are you really that stupid, there is no reason to legalize drugs, even if they cost the goverment money, its better than a kid getting killed by a stoned driver. An iq abouth 30 would help in this conversation.

>Hey fuck you nigger, alcohol does the same thing so lets legalize another substance that's equally as stupor-inducing!
Good one, Hans.

Too stoned drivers are almost non existent, because they either feel too stoned to drive, so they skip that part, or drive super slow and lit as fuck.

Because your family, friends and society have fallen so deep they don't even prevent you from using drugs bysaying you're a degenerate nigger. Instead they applaud you for acting like a faggot.

>its better than a kid getting killed by a stoned driver
like that never happened even with it being illegal

This.
Hemp is a huge threat to the markets world-wide. You don't even know.

Too many powerful forces profiting off its prohibition.

cops
lawyers
DEA
prison industry
big pharma
beer/alcohol
etc

not to mention reagan republicans that think its the devils lettuce

>AdHom, repeating same shit, government waste is A-OK, shitty example that happens anyway, AdHom

And when they drive they have a reactiontime of 3 second so when a kid on his bike pops up on the street they will crush his head with there cartire.

I can't wait for the butthurt storm from liberals who read the bill. They don't know his good they had it. Tomorrow they will find out edibles are banned and the selection they once had is long gone. They always claimed they weren't criminals but that was a lie, because once they realize their selection is drastically limited, they will still turn to crime to obtain their fix like the addicts they are. And they will have no one to blame but themselves when they go to jail.

Marijuana legalization is the best punishment they could have ever gotten and they brought it on themselves

What kid? OH SHIT
ahahahaha

>there is no reason to legalize drugs
What about getting ride of the black market?

And the jews did 9/11?

>According to the 2001 National Survey on Drug Use and Health by SAMHSA, a branch of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 41.9% (just over 2 out of every 5) of all Americans 12 or older have used cannabis at some point in their lives, while 11.5% (about 1 in 9) reported using it "this year."

Good fucking job they're doing so far.

First of all, this.

Second of all, white Hispanic bitches with father abandonment issues would use it to seduce niggers and appear more "white, clever, mature and beautiful"

Thirdly, wood, cotton, tobacco, oil and meat were popular alternatives without any of the negative effects above.

Fourthly, the pharmaceutical Jew.

Because sadistic bureaucrats want to see people in pain

I don't know

I hope it's legal soon. I need a reason to quit drinking that isn't my deteriorating physical health.

>List groups of people who benefit financially from the drug being illegal
>LMAO TIN FOIL HAT!

Your posts just keep getting worse as the thread goes on.

I've driven countless of times completely stoned and have not had a single accident.

>mfw car accidents while sober = 3
>accidents while stoned = 0

Whats wrong with the blackmarket, if you want to buy drugs you can buy them, atleast keeps the kids away from it.

The debate is quite old, one interesting perspective is being shown in the paper "The weed of Lovers".
Many people concentrate on the industrial interest side, though the picture is so much larger.

At the end of the day people have these bits in their heads, making them believe and act a certain way, it's a journey to guess and follow the path of those bits of perception.

it's nice isn't it. and mind you, when alcohol was still legal here for them to sell, they mostly only had small Heineken cans for 2,50.

You've never smoked before have you? I've been less stoned than you described while waking up from anesthesia.

>Should we put our money into legitimate businesses who pay taxes or the assholes who sell unlabeled goods of drastically varying quality from one batch to another, spike their products with all sorts of additives and fillers, don't pay taxes and resort to violence to solve any disputes they have

Gee, I wonder which is better for society?

When I lived in Okinawa, I used to smoke mad weed and drive all the time. It was the life.

Now I'm in America and everyone is high all the time so it makes it less fun. Food was better in Japan anyways and driving that slow was definitely much safer. People were more polite while driving too.

i don't know how it works in your country hans but in this one politics is controlled by interest groups

>2001
>2017 12yos running around with weed sweaters thinking it cant harm them

Because it helps undermine the social fabric of a nation. The state has an obligation to promote a healthy citizenry, millions of people on psychoactive drugs is of no benefit to society.

They don't have those in your country?

>spike their products with all sorts of additives and fillers

What do you spike cannabis with? Cannabis is a relatively cheap drug, spiking it with an expensive one just sounds stupid.

Black market doesn't card people, I've seen 12 year olds buying pot in the street. Black market doesn't give a fuck about age.

It's legal to ban and evict for smoking tobacco, I don't see why dudeweedlmaos should be any different.

>Why is bud illegal in the first place?

First it was banned because it caused people to turn to violent maniacs

youtube.com/watch?v=esfKfTBGadg

Then it was unbanned because it wasn't bad and was ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY FOR THE ECONOMY DURING THE WAR EFFORT

youtube.com/watch?v=d3rolyiTPr0

Then it was banned again because it was used by communist the make the american youth passive(never mind the reason it was banned in the first place)

You think that would change if pot was legal?

Spiking it with something that causes a physical addiction means you can take shit weed you buy for peanuts and get people hooked on it.
Laced weed is more common than you would think. Look it up.

>Youre better off drinking. By the time that kills you, youre old so who cares

Fucking jew get lost with your DEVILS PISS CANCER JUICE

nope, But hey, up untill 2014 (or 15 ?) u could buy beer and non hard liquor at age 16, 18 now

I've been smoking everyday for 6 years. The last 3 years i've been smoking about ~5 joints per evening. I got really apathetic and took less interest in stuff.

I used it mostly to cure loneliness and it helps, but can come to a point where u want to kys

>Laced weed is more common than you would think. Look it up.

You need to pay extra for it, also risk poisoning your customers if you don't tell them about it.

The black market only benefits criminals. Also, what are yo talking about? It doesn't keep the kids away from drugs, dealers wait around schools to sell students stuff.

I think we could drastically reduce the size of the black market by moving a large part of their customer base to a legal model.

Yeah, hold on while I poison and potentially kill my customer base. It's not hard to move cannabis illegally, there's thousands of people who will gladly pay without me adding meth to it and losing a bunch of money. Lacing it to get people hooked so they come back to me is fucking stupid when so many people already want to buy pot.

yeah it makes me want to kys if i smoke it every day

i am on my 2nd day of being "clean" and it feels alot better, i usually have a day of withdrawl ( completely in my head but still)
Coffeeshop PINK in Eindhoven Netherlands sells laced weed, CASABLANCA does it aswell, i have become intensely ill with their weed, so i decided to test it and we found several chemicals ( which i cant name cause im not smart) that are in bug killers etc aswell as growth hormones

A hotdog? Jesus, you white people turn into McGuyver when it comes to weed.

That's genius.

You've seen too much prohibitionist propaganda, Hans

>Spiking it with something that causes a physical addiction means you can take shit weed you buy for peanuts and get people hooked on it.

Looks like someone has never tried drugs

Drugs have different effective doses for therapeutic, recretional and dangerous doses, they rarely overlap.
To consume enough weed to kill you you'll first run into carbon monoxide poisoning from the smoke rather than toxic effect from active ingredients in weed..
If you add another psychoactive substance to the mix without telling the person using it becomes very dangerous very quickly.
If you don't add enough to be dangerous its not gonna cause addiction either

>bug killers etc aswell as growth hormones

Shitty growing practices, not some nefarious lacing with meth.

Are you guys really that naive? If someone is willing to sell people crack, crystal meth, heroine or, god forbid, something like fucking krokodil... Do you really think they give a shit about the health of their clients?

>that are in bug killers etc aswell as growth hormones

this is not laced weed, this is simply bad growing

Yes, they want them to come back, they can't come back if you dose them without their knowledge and die.

I don't really drink that much spirits.

I do consume obscene amounts of beer, though.

>Are you guys really that naive? If someone is willing to sell people crack, crystal meth, heroine or, god forbid, something like fucking krokodil... Do you really think they give a shit about the health of their clients?

Don't buy from fucking niggers at the train station

Literally never happened to anyone I know

>tfw smoking a fat joint right now
>tfw have taken MDMA in the past (and probably will in the future) and take steroids
moralfaggotry killed this board desu

Dude, I've fucking seen weed laced with windex. I NOPE'd the fuck out the second he opened the bag and the smell hit me.

I never took anything intravenously (outside of medical procedures), but I've eaten/smoked plenty.

>not growing your own tasty shit
there is your problem

I stopped a little under 2 weeks ago. Tried 1 small joint last saturday, and for me it wasn't anything special anymore. I'm probably gonna smoke later in life, but it halts your shit in your 20's, 30's

Once it's legal here, I just might.

Alright, if I'm a dealer and you come to me asking for weed. Why would I dose you when I already have your business? Chances are you'll come back with or without meth on the pot.

Free market 101, shit dealer laces his weed, people find out, no one goes to shit dealer.

All of which can be avoided with a legal model with regulations.

Nice pasta fagget

Because he can turn cheap weed he gets for less than half the price of average quality stuff, "tweak" it a bit and sell it for normal price to people who don't know better or just don't give a shit as long as they can forget about their lives for a bit on the cheap.

>All of which can be avoided with a legal model with regulations.
And every second that this isn't the case is causing more harm than good. If I buy something, I want to know what's in it.

>Once it's legal here, I just might.
That my point when someone bring up legalization. I don't care about black market and other things, black market will always be there. But I don't agree with criminalizing of people that grow their own plants for themselves or their friends.

What substance could be added to weed in quantity that would both be active at single weed doses yet not kill the person if he smoked 4 doobies instead of one?

Hell, anything I grow would be for the CBD. Most people wouldn't even have fun smoking it. I just want my nerves to stop hurting 24/7.

Because the elites can make more money off it if it's illegal, obviously. Also, it's a very mild psychedelic, and psychs undo their programming by showing you who you are.

That's why it needs to be legalized. Only kike-cucks think it's a good idea to criminalize a fucking plant that literally grows like a weed. It's literally how kikes think, and if you think it's 'moral' to do it, your morality is fucked.

>I'm feeling really sick after smoking the last few joints
>I know, I'll light up another one!

I'd rather have psilocybin for that. Hell, even salvia.

Look, i don't think pot should be illegal, but i also have no fucking idea why so many people feel so stronly about it-pot is the bud light of drugs, you can have ten servings and still not feel like you've actually had drugs

just...why do people care so much?

I make oitments for my grandma with rheumatoid arthritis and she says I work wonderfull. Otherwise it's just for me, for getting high I enjoy my good night joint after geting home from work. Growing home without medical license is illegal here but up to 5 plants it's decriminalized, if they catch you, you lose your plants and pay some fine.

BELGIAN FAG SO BUTTHURT ON WEED HE KEEPS A COPY PASTA
TOP KEK
SMOKE AND CALM DOWN

Because they don't like arbitrarily being made criminals for using something they enjoy or even helps them? I have a family member who can't even leave the country because he had a dimebag on him.