Le falseflag

>le falseflag
Sup Forums btfo by the US intelligence

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/04/11/world/middleeast/document-Syria-Chemical-Weapons-Report-White-House.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4397074/Assad-General-revealed-pilot-dropped-sarin-bomb.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>b-but they were faking

That's nice and all shill, but you can't air drop a mortar.

(((NY TIMES)))

Is this a strawman? Are they suggesting that people were saying there was no gas attack?
That's not what people are saying, they are saying the jihadists are behind the attack.

SHILLS BTFO

So rebels didn't film the videos? They still did the attack and white helmets filmed it.

>(((MSF)))
Yea no

read Russian narrative doesn't add up at all

wtf I hate Assad now

>implying any "NGO" isn't in on this shit, fuck every single "charitable" organization, they are the most disgusting and supreme merchants of them all, exploiting the good will of idiots. The truth is, if everyone working in those organizations would drop dead this instant the world would improve dramatically.

It doesn't say anything, just trying to disprove what Russia said. What about instead trying to prove it was Assad who did the attack?

Seriously shill, you dont use these on airplanes, and it's clearly what's in the hole in the street. Both narratives are bullshit.

>everyone is a jew lalalalalala i can't hear you
>this level of denial

>both narratives are bullshit
So you agree that Russia is lying? What's the true version of events then?

The planes were there right at the time of the attack? Just how deep in denial are you?

I have no idea what really happened beyond the rebels mortaring themselves. But until an air dropped delivery device is presented, SAA is innocent. They weren't in mortar or rocket range.

>rebels mortaring themselves
RIGHT at the time Assad's planes attacked? Seriously?

>US
>intelligence

How does this prove Assad's govt did it?

Shadows in the videos put the time of day all over the place. No consistent time can be drawn without an OPCW investigation. Also, sarin doesn't choke kids with a rope.

>confirmed false russian narrative
>confirmed Assad's planes attacked right at the time of the gassing
really? What exactly do you need to believe in it? Footage from the plaens and the pilot's confessions?

Forget it OP. These people wouldn't believe their noble Syrian sandnigger #NotAllMuslims army used chemical weapons even if Assad shows up on TV and admits it himself. They're fucking brainwashed to the point of liberalism.

Any reasonable detective could put two and two together and conclude SAF was responsible, even with no political inclination whatsoever, but these idiots will never admit it because muhhhhhhhhh neocon kikes control reality and everyone that isn't RT or official Syrian army news is lying to me.

Look at this fucking idiot for example, thinking fat folds are rope marks. My god you people wouldn't last two minutes in a real crime investigation. You'd be that retard on the scene checking for semen stains in a burglary case.

Let's say Assad did do it - why should we get involved? Why should the US military make practice of ruining another middle eastern country with a war?

My personal politics say that US has irredeemably ruined any chance for secularism in the Middle East for the next century, and that fighting Assad will guarantee this. We've also told you for years that Muslims are fucking savages, so, what? You admit it now that they are and US has to deal with it? Why don't you care about the children slaughtered in Europe? Why Syria?

My OBJECTIVE politics say, regardless of my beliefs, US has no role in this fight and needs to stay out of it, now, and into the future. If the world community wants Assad gone so bad, then they can take a turn in fucking up the middle east. It's not the US' sole responsibility to do so.

Take your warmongering to the trash, where you belong.

>Doing so would have required a highly organized campaign to deceive multiple media outlets
Is US intelligence that stupid? It's the fucking media outlets doing the deceiving.

>US intelligence

What could be the possible motivation for using chemical weapons, which guaranteed a response from the US if not international? Assad was already winning the war and with Russia backing them they literally couldn't lose. You claim others are brainwashed but you're easily swayed by other's interpretation of very circumstantial evidence. There has been no smoking gun presented, but a lot of narrative spinning by both sides.

>US intelligence

>US intelligence

>US intelligence

>US intelligence

Us intelligence isn't going to deny the attack that gave a ground for the Americans to attack without declaring war? what a fuckin surprise! You are not an avarage retard you're an apex retard

>US intelligence

a fat fold when his neck is straight? do you ever look in the mirror you fat fuck?

>US intelligence

>US intelligence

>(((US))) Intelligence

>"Moscow has since claimed that the release of chemicals was caused by a regime airstrike on a terrorist ammunition depot"
>"However, a Syrian military source told Russian state media...regime forces had not carried out any airstrike... contradicting Russia's claim"

Wait, so Syrian army claiming it didn't carry out an airstrike refutes the Russian "normal bombs hit a chemical weapons store" narrative.
But when the Syrian army claims that they didn't carry out a chemical weapon airstrike, they are just lying?

Am I the only one who finds this logic a bit difficult?

>Syria says they didn't airstrike
>So this proves Russian narrative of accidental strike of chemical weapons depot is false
>Syria says they didn't airstrike with chemical weapons
>haha of course that isn't true of course it was the Syrian army

yes unedited footage of the attack, untill then there isn't a single evidence pointing to Assad

Have you ever looked at a fat fold? What about rope marks? Stop with the mental gymnastics, Achmed.

>We have it confirmed guys trust us
>Y-you have our word
>No we won't show you direct evidence, we have independent sources

""""intelligence"""""

>(((MSF)))
Very credible. Not.

> noble Syrian sandnigger
back to T_D you go. No one on here speaks like this.

>mexican intellectuals

Have you ever seen what a corpse that died from strangulation by rope looks like?

>((((((New York Times)))))))

Are you that Assadist cocksucker Aussie in every thread telling Trump supporters to go back to t_d?

We get it. You browse Reddit. Nobody gives a shit. You ousted yourself long ago as a foreigner on this board. You don't have to try so hard to fit in.

>"However, a Syrian military source told Russian state media...regime forces had not carried out any airstrike... contradicting Russia's claim"
This is not true at all, SAA carried out the airstrike on Khan Shaykhun and they even honored the pilot afterward

That spacing.

It's almost as if they had help from some large scale organized foreign government organization!

wow great source you have there.

but even if it's true, that just means that it IS possible that a Syrian airstrike blew up a chemical weapons store

Sounds like the perfect time. If you have brain, why would you choose any other time?

THIS DESU SENPAI

not rope but wire, and yes i know someone who was almost killed this way by her abuse father and it looks just like this.

that pic was taken straight from one of SAA Elite Twitter account (pic related)
here's another link:
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4397074/Assad-General-revealed-pilot-dropped-sarin-bomb.html

And I'm not defending WH's claims, just pointing their incorrect fact. The SAA did carry the airstrike on Khan Saykhun and it fits the Russian narrative.

UNITED STATES INTELLIGEMCE
TGREE WORDS COMBINED THAT CANT MAKE SENSE

you have some problems if you have fatfolds when your chin is up.
>South American calling me Achmed
Ironic

So how about that UN investigation? Or are proxyburgers using Alwaeda videos as proof again?

You know the 2013 one said there was no direct evidence to condemn Assad, right?

Good taste my man

>Quoting media from either side when we're in the middle of a massive information war

>doing so would have required a highly organized campaign to deceive multiple media outlets
Yeah man, you'd have to like, own all these media outlets for that to work, and there's no way one company can own more than one outlet, right?

>"Sup Forums was calling the latest attack a false flag"
Except we weren't.

Lets assume its true what US is saying that syrian warplanes flew there.

Can u prove attack happend where opposition is claiming it happend?no ,you cant

Can u prove that happend at the time when warplanes flew ?no,you cant ,its based on opposition claims again

u can take as fact that warplanes flew there ,but everything else is based on words of opposition.

if u just stop shilling hard for muh america did right and use your brain , u will understand this is a theory/a nice story the most ,and in reality its not corroborated with facts and proves

>the US intelligence
still pissed about the golden showers report

#Syria #Hama #NorthernHama #SyrianArmy #SyrianArabArmy Brigadier General Suheil al-Hassan #Tiger_Forces #Tigers_Men Victory Morning
COMFY AS FUCK

No one could fake those videos and reports is what they're saying. so they have zero physical evidence, it's all ramping up to another chemical attack especially when Israel is your neighbour and would false flag you for fun let alone for profit