/bkg/ - Best Korea General - Pray for Seoul Edition

WHAT HAPPENED SO FAR:
>NK did a lot of ICBM testing over the last year and is getting better at it.
>They claim to have a new ICBM nearly ready that can reach the US.
>Trump sees NK as one of the biggest threats to US.
>Trump meets with China's Xi and they agree that something must be done.
>US aircraft carrier / navy strike team is nearing NK atm.
>Kim threatens they will nuke it out of the water and level Seoul.
>Trump announces that either China deals with NK or US will.
>Tillerson announces they push for denuclearization, not regime change.
>China allegedly deploys 150.000 troops to its NK border.
>NK threatens nuclear strike if US starts pre-emptive attack.
>On Saturday NK will have huge celebrations for the Birthday of Kim Il-sung.
>This is the most important holiday in North Korea.
>Fears are that NK will do a nuclear test to show its strength on the weekend.
>This might escalate the situation.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/11/north-korea-ready-for-war-us-navy-redeploys
foxnews.com/world/2017/04/11/north-korea-vows-catastrophic-consequences-for-us-aircraft-carrier-dispatch.html
reuters.com/article/us-china-northkorea-coal-exclusive-idUSKBN17D0D8
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-nuclear-idUSKBN17D0A4?il=0
nasdaq.com/article/midday-update-stocks-return-gains-on-reports-of-chinese-troop-deployments-on-n-korea-border-cm772273
youtube.com/watch?v=_l3oUjAN1IA
youtu.be/P7j4UONqcro
aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/north-korea-malaysia-deal-ends-diplomatic-spat-170330133632180.html
youtu.be/HnPaK6MqB2w?t=1m43s
airspacemag.com/multimedia/family-day-sea-180957222/
youtube.com/watch?v=j9HWLuhSPjQ&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=VilBSwFFfyg
youtube.com/watch?v=lwkNIS7AVxg
youtube.com/watch?v=YVFC3l4ZRK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SITUATION WITH NK:
>If everbody lets NK continue their nuclear program they will have effective ICBMs with nuclear warheads in quite a short time. Multiple experts and even Israel had to admit that their progress was quite good over the last year. Once they reach that point they will be able to pressure the US and other countries. This is unacceptable for many countries and won't happen.

>If NK gets invaded to disable the nuclear program chances are high Seoul, one of the biggest cities in the world (10mio gooks), would be laid to ashes either by a nuke or artillery, since it's extremely close to the NK border. Same goes for other cities and bases in Japan.

>A regime change can't be done for the same reasons: As soon as the leaders of NK would realize their end is coming they would go batshit crazy.

>Same goes for trade pressure / starving them with help from China e.g. since again, when the NK government would realize their reign is coming to an end they would probably kamikaze the whole country.

>Preemptive nuclear strike disabling any chances to react is impossible, since it would draw the attention of the whole world, anger many countries, make China go batshit crazy and has overall horrible implications since millions of civilians would die.

OLD THREADS:

CURRENT NEWS:
>North Korea 'ready for war' after US navy strike team redeploys

>North Korea vows 'catastrophic consequences' for US aircraft carrier dispatch
foxnews.com/world/2017/04/11/north-korea-vows-catastrophic-consequences-for-us-aircraft-carrier-dispatch.html

>A fleet of North Korean cargo ships is heading home to the port of Nampo, the majority of it fully laden, after China ordered its trading companies to return coal from the isolated country, shipping data shows.
reuters.com/article/us-china-northkorea-coal-exclusive-idUSKBN17D0D8

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-nuclear-idUSKBN17D0A4?il=0
>North Korea state media warns of nuclear strike if provoked as U.S. warships approach

>Midday Update: Stocks Return Gains on Reports of Chinese Troop Deployments on N. Korea Border
nasdaq.com/article/midday-update-stocks-return-gains-on-reports-of-chinese-troop-deployments-on-n-korea-border-cm772273

NEW BREAD SMELL

>You think the market index most impacted by social perception manipulates (dis)information?

Oh dear. Let me guess, metal shares spiked up for a day

any threat to australia? melbourne in particular?

see pic in

reddit wants to war this

How is this going to play out?

What are chances for Kim to go full madman and nuke China, S Korea and Japan?

is joke? i dont get it

He might nuke seoul but i think he would go Samson Option considering how few he has

likely 404s with nothing happening, just like every other time it played out. i think this is called induction.

HURRY UP AND NUKE ME ALREADY

>nuke china

the moment the chineses notice that nuke heading toward them his country is gonna be into a new sea and South korea will become an island

You would know Satan.

Why am i not surprised Satan is a leaf?

A fucking leaf!

Out of the way you kike fucking shits!

Is Satan a type of fabric?? I think I have a satan plaid shirt

it's like you've got a spycam in my office

>wake up
>turn on TV
>see this

youtube.com/watch?v=_l3oUjAN1IA

What do?

Usa have no right of removing nukes.
Every country has the right to defend it self from forigne aggression.

While the numbers may be true, you have to bear in mind nearly everything they have is from the era of WW2

Also most importantly, they don't have any gas. Those jokers train their "pilots" on ground while making plane noises with their mouth

Fat boy has it good , i doubt he wants to ruin that.

I'm quite sure that South Korea military is of a better quality.

This is /skykings/ now

They can still fire the arty tho, Seoulbro.

turn 360 degree's from the mushroom and walk away

>Those jokers train their "pilots" on ground while making plane noises with their mouth

I actually believe you.

He'd be walking right toward it then. 360=full circle

>NK: "bong bing we can nuke USA if we wanted to"
>USA: "pls stop"
>NK: "wut u gonna do US pussi boi"
>current situation

Guys what if they load the arty into subs

After diving down, can the subs actually rise up again?

In the hot Korean war, they did pretty well with infantry and rifles.

I don't think that would work out really well anymore, but it would take an army fag to chime in.

6 inch or 12?

Nothing will happen. Look at these mcdigits

go home reddit

see
they cant reach us, even if they tried. we are safe, now get /comfy/ with us and watch the mushroom cloud from afar

If they shoot the arty down, the opposing force could propel the sub upwards. They just have to make sure the welding is very very stable

How fucked are you?

but he's right

Well since (they don't have gas). Can they even weld anything?

>>US aircraft carrier / navy strike team is nearing NK atm.
>>Kim threatens they will nuke it out of the water and level Seoul.

youtu.be/P7j4UONqcro

Then we make Kim our bitch.

TOP KEK

Based Namibia user. I knew this shit thread was good for something, even accidentally.

I'm not particularly worried about being a nuclear target, but can't winds carry radiation fallout considerably far?

Well ever since aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/north-korea-malaysia-deal-ends-diplomatic-spat-170330133632180.html where Kim Jong Uns half brother was assassinated here, tensions have been a bit on the rise. That being said, there are actually plenty of North Korean nationals in this country so I don't know what Dear Leader would do.

moonwalk

They can't even sew hijabs and yamarlkes for export so high confidence no

Namibia also supplies a fuck-ton of uranium to NK, China and Russia. Its claimed that its for power but it can be used for nukes just as easy

What?

My own uncle, who lives in Vladivostok and works as a sailor, told me the day before yesterday that he saw 3 tankers from North Korea four days ago. It is possible that Kim Jong-un is already carrying nuclear bombs to the US shores in the holds of the ships. Kim Jong-un's attack of nuclear ships will arrive on the US coast.

You're pretty fucked , i reckon.

But nearly every Korean male is an army fag, since military service is mandatory for Korean males
I have friends who had worked in DMZ and actually saw NK soldiers with their eyes and trust me, "NK army" is just a big fucking joke
And that's the reason why Kim would never give up on his nukes since without them they would be obliterated

You do understand that he doesn't give a fuck about his own people , right?

KIM HAN SOL A CUTE! CUUUUUTE!

CONFIRMED BY ANONS UNCLE IN VLADIVOSTOK

F

BEST KOREA

Stop scaring me

RELIABLE
E
L
I
A
B
L
E

our coast is having extra extra security right now so might be right.

Holy shit

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Which side is redpilled? NK or USA?

only if the winds pick up, most likely they would nuke some gook country, and the winds would probs pull it over north. even if the winds do pick up, and noticeable change would be unlikely. it just sucks the australian terrain is so flat compared to other countries since they would shelter and catch (?) the fallout and radiation

You're so fucked m8.

F

Malaysian user.

remind of the plot of world in conflict where soviet troops invade Seattle by having their armed forces hidden in tanker ships

youtu.be/HnPaK6MqB2w?t=1m43s

The NK will invade you with their secret army.

Be afraid Australian pigdog.

How much foreign capital being invested into your country comes from China, would you say the bulk of it? What are their plans for your region and how does Namibia and South Africa look at it?

It would be cool to see that video game where the NK invade America happen in real life.

Just saying.

actually thinking about it, youre right, they cant be that stupid.

now i know how diplomats feel, my head kind of hurts already and theyve been thinking about a solution for decades..

Send in Team America.

Or those reporters from that movie.

Oh fucking muricans. That's why russia is so xenophobic. I hate you, motherfuckers.

China is definitely one of the big contributors but I believe the biggest investor is South Africa, and then either China, Russia or Germany. Well I'll probably move in a few years cause Namibia has too much corruption but thats just an african thing. South Africa isa shit hole because of Zuma and we're about 10 years behind them, so give it a few years and Namibia will be like South Africa

sure thing bub.

Again, who the fuck is telling you the 24th? As I said earlier it takes two to five days during a "Tiger Cruise" to get from Hawaii to San Diego. A Tiger Cruise is a family thing where they come on board, so they aren't going full speed and are doing cookouts on the flightdeck. That distance is 2,600 miles.
airspacemag.com/multimedia/family-day-sea-180957222/

According to the MSM and the Vinson's own Facebook page they left Singapore on Saturday. The distance from Singapore to Korea is 2,800 miles. Saturday was the 8th, so explain to me how it's going to take over two weeks to get basically the same distance it takes only 2-5 days to go with a bunch of civilians BBQing on the flight deck? They would have to be literally sitting in the water for a full week doing jack shit for that to be the case.

So one of four things:
>The ship is in no hurry to get there because nothing is going to happen
>The ship stopped somewhere else for reasons unknown
>The ship is already there, or will be today
>The departure or arrival dates are lies

I want this

kek I actually thought about them last thread

She's going to be ok right?

youtube.com/watch?v=j9HWLuhSPjQ&t=1s

Homefront

Homefront?

They could be waiting for other assets to become available.

If this is a big effort (bigger than a single carrier group), you will have to pull people from other branches and do lots of logistics.

I don't know, I'm just speculating and trying to come up with something plausible.

Fuck me lad that sent chills down my spine

Nuclear war is coming soon, very soon, be patient brothers

The great thing about being in a country with an insignificant military force and no nucelar weapons is that we're not a valuable target for invasion or nuking.

>NK did a lot of ICBM testing over the last year and is getting better at it.

LOL someone doesn't pay attention

Sage

USA
USA
USA

kim needs to be removed.

When we die, I just wanted to say

CELES IS WORST GIRL

except like the story of that game said , the events that allowed it to happen where very specific :

>kim jong un managing somehow to unify korea Under his rule without war
>america suffering from such a giant economic crisis that they had to withdraw millitary help to japan etc
>no one intervening when north korea annext half the pacific : vietnam , thailand , japan etc
>launching a EMP strong enough to cut all power in all of the usa

youtube.com/watch?v=VilBSwFFfyg

and the remake game wouldnt happen too cause it would need north korea to have been a modern power

youtube.com/watch?v=lwkNIS7AVxg

They aren't going directly to Korea. They will be a long way out in the Pacific. You don't just pull up to shore with an aircraft carrier. It may take a week to get into position, maybe a little more. I doubt it will be as late as the 24th, but gathering together the proper fleet assets for a prospective major operation as this may take at least a week to 10 days.

delete this

youtube.com/watch?v=YVFC3l4ZRK0

>comfy clothes
>everyone sucks your dick
>whole army at your disposal
>father and grandfather hailed as gods
honestly, who would give that shit up? he doesnt want a war, he's just screeching for more un gibs

FUCKING AUSTRALIANS STOP SHITPOSTING ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>battery radio
I honestly have never seen one of those in my entire life