Thank you, Shaun King

thank you, Shaun King.

we will never forget.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FjAE9Q7Kv6U
youtube.com/watch?v=xLkKCZ_x-9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Very tiresome. Everyone knew what Spicer meant.

youtube.com/watch?v=FjAE9Q7Kv6U

This calls for a parody with TYT and the Armenian genocide.

>Nazis used chemical weapons against the Jews
>weapons
False even if you aren't a holocaust denier. Zyklon B was never weaponized and really couldn't be.

Didn't forget.

Just don't care.

>only 2.7 million
reported for anti-semitism

They would kill that many people in 1.5 years jsut in Auschwitz by that rate.... fuck you, jews, we both wish it really happened to you fuckers

Jews, not Germans. And now sage

>2.7 million

you anti semitic bastid.... ONLY 2.7 MILLION?

>gassing 6000 a day

Do they not realize this is logistically impossible?

nice flag you got there

>not calling him "Talcum X"

FAIL

The great pol dilemma, denying it happened but wishing it did.

Btw, you would've been dead if they won, Adolf didn't like slavs like you and Benito had a bone to pick with you fuckers.

It's 6 million, not 2.7. Fucking antisemitic filth.

zyklon B wasnt a chemical weapon
it was a chemically based pesticide, but it was not weaponized or inventoried to be weaponized

They gassed 6000 but not all of them died.
Some of them they gassed with water.
youtube.com/watch?v=xLkKCZ_x-9Y

OI VEY 6000 A DAY IN AUSCHWITZ ALONE!

Certainly Sup Forumstards aren't the only ones who question this number?

BUT IT COULD BE USED TO KILL PEOPLE, SO IT'S A WEAPON! ANYTHING THAT CAN KILL IS A WEAPON! SPOONS CAN KILL! STRAWS CAN KILL! BAN ASSAULT STRAWS! RAAAAAPEEE!!!
t: liberal

Germans are efficient race

damn sometimes I wonder what the world would be like w/o jews/slavs and undesirables

60,000 every day, that's terrible!

Lol! Truly fake news

When I saw forgotten by white I thought Shaun dropped his autobiography

He should be gased on the spot.

NEVER FORGET THE 6 MILLION THAT WERE KILLED VIA ANAL PUMP

>6 million a day

if only...

Has anyone tried to get him to confess like the woman trans-black?

>2.7 million
oy vey

OR THE 6 TRILLION THAT EXPERIENCED DEATH BY ORGIES

>2.7 million

Oy vey

OR THE 6 GORILLIAN THAT WERE KILLED BY TESTICLE EATING PUPPERS

I think so, he just tells everyone his mother was a whore and cheated on his father with some nog.

OR THE 6 ZILLION THAT WERE MURDERED BY TICKLING

The Daily Jews knows exactly what the press secretary ment. But their autistic evil democratic jewish mind just dont want to accept that.... Trump is damn right. We should give those Daily Jews journalists a trip to Syria, then they will understand what the press secretary meant.

Thi9s is what he gets for appeasing neocons, next time Trump should just clean house, do a livestream callig all patriots to slaughter these faggots in journalism with ties to leftist agencies and be done with it. They will never be satisfied no matter how many times he bombs syria and they will destroy his presidency regardless. Just fucking call a militia, and fucking kill them all

>trying to turn Jews anti-Trump with extremely low quality feels bait
>forgetting that Jews are master manipulators and therefore have finely tuned bullshit detectors

Pretending to be black has gone to his brain

>2.7 M
where did the other 3.3 M goes ?

OR THE 6 BILLION THAT DIED AT THE HANDS OF FORCE-FED URINE

Is the electric chair weaponised electricity?
Is lethal injection weaponised drugs?

Someone should try some of these out one day

NEVER FORGET THE 10 BILLION DEATHS FROM THE HOLOCOASTER

tfw no sausage and vodka punishment

Only 2.7?
He's going to get sued for libel

Yeah he meant Hitler didn't use chemical weapons in war right? Like sarin gas which the Nazis actually developed if I recall correctly, but Hitler forbade its usage on the battlefield.

NEVER FORGET MOUNT EVERBURG

This one is for the Daily Jews and the filthy dems. See how many dems deny the soviet genocide

>2.7
>not 6 gorillion

Is Shaun King antisemitic?

NEVER FORGET THE 15 BILLION THAT DIED FROM THE ADVANCED VERSION OF "TOASTER IN BATHTUB"

6 million PER DAY? The goyim must pay!

Bush
Obama
Trump

each of these presidents look like monkeys
this news article, makes me think people are chimps

Am I supposed to believe that humans evolved somehow out of radiation and luck. Positive proof, aliens made monkey people.

Lmao, based leaf. Easily the flag I dread seeing the most, but then there's posters like this.

>gassing 6000 a day in one camp alone

Somehow I don't really buy it.

NEVER FUCKING FORGET THE SIX TRILLION DEAD BABIES WHO WERE LITERALLY USED BY DRUNK NAZIS AS FOOTBALLS

LETS DO THE MATH BOYS.

6k bodies to burn a day if we are to believe the headline there.

A body takes 2-3 hours to burn in modern day furnace, so probably 3 hours or more in their furnaces.

Nazi furnaces could only hold 1 person per furnace.

largest nazi concentrationcamp is said to have 16 such furnaces.

So 3 hours X16 = 48

48X8 = 384

384 corpses burned in the LARGEST concentration camp IF they burned bodies day and night constantly for the entire duration, not including preparationtime or time to remove the ashes etc.

384, in the largest concentration camp a day.. and yet they want us to believe that 6k was killed and disposed of a day.

He couldn't be less white if he fucking tried.
The guy is a mental

There's no dilemma if someone wishes something would have happened which didn't you fucking retard.

moar like this pls

NEVER FORGET THE NAZI'S GREATEST WUNDRRWAFFE; THE GIANT ELECTRIC CHAIR

>A body takes 2-3 hours to burn in modern day furnace, so probably 3 hours or more in their furnaces

said who ? and what if they just burried most of them ?

Damn how efficient and ruthless they were to kill 6 billion per day ! By torturing them no less !

NEVER FORGET THE PROFESSIONAL RAPE DOGS OF AUSCHWITZ

OY VEY I LITERALLY JUST SHIT A BLINI

why is it forbidden to say "worse than hitler" when you're not referring to Trump?

isnt calling trump hitler meant to be offensive by that logic?

Oy vey! Don't forget the masturbation machines.

>2.7 million

went from 14m to 10m to 6m now 2m.

redpills are being consumed, slowly but surely

Hitler did nothing wrong

THen there would be mass graves that numbered in the hundreds of thousands or millions, not a few hundred.

12 million died you filthy goy

NEVER FORGET THAT JEWS ARE TRULY SUPERIOR AND SOME DIDN'T DIE EVEN AFTER SIX FUCKING VISITS TO THE GAS CHAMBER

>2.7 million Jews gassed

is Shaun King our guy?? literally constricts muh 6,000,000

Kek, this
Fpbp (Finn Post)

NEVER FORGET THE PEOPLE THAT WERE SPARED DEATH FROM THE GAS CHAMBERS BECAUSE THEY GOT SICK AND WERE SENT BY THE NAZIS TO GET TREATMENT

SICK FUCKS

Holy shit dont stop my sides have almost fallen off

Where were you 2 weeks ago? I'm sure you're the only user from Cyprus. Or are you using a VPN?

killing people who are unwell is against health and safety laws

Can somebody please tell me, what kind of a world is it, in which we live, where a white guy is confused for a black guy? I mean he's fucking white ffs. Are we all suffering from some kind of collective delusion?
Is it because I Sup Forums too much? Have you guys brainwashed me into believing white is black?

Daily news is run by Mortimer Zuckerman

Avoid this judean rag

Okay, I'm about to lay it out to you brainless anons what really happened.

Hitler developed the first atomic reactor. Yes he did. But he used it on the Jews instead of building a bomb. He made the Jews walk into it at Aushwitz and they would just completely disappear, incinerated in seconds the second they walk into it. Now, the allies had to keep this all secret when they found out because they didn't want people thinking we were using Hitler's atomic reactor to make bombs and kill Japanese with. Because, Hitler was just trying to kill Jews and if we made bombs from that it wouldn't seem right. So there's a little bit of history. It wasn't gas you regards it was atomic energy.

NEVER FORGET OF THE JEWISH COLLATERAL HEADSHOTS

saving these

Even if all the bodies were burned to ash, the ash would leave chemical traces in the ground. Reminder: no traces collaborating such massive number of bodies have ever been found.

How is the wall in Cyprus? I heard there is an abandoned city between your land and the filthy mudslimes.

>gassed with water
>OY VEY ISHCHMAEIL! IT'S SO HUMID HEAH' GO GET THE SS OFFICEAH TO LOWAH' THE TEMPERATURE, SAUNA ISN'T UNTIL 5:00.
— Taken from the diary of Jacob M. Ikenberg

They think they can just keep pulling out the 6 shillion card and people won't notice.

And then they wonder why antisemitic notions are rising again around the world.

Also
>Gassing 6000 a day

that's 2,348 a day. they should of got some help from the Germans to streamline the process.

Only 2.7 million? Oy vey SHUT IT DOWN!!

NEVER FORGET THE "BLOOD RIVER" COMPOSED OF THE BODIES OF 56,000 THOUSAND (PROBABLY MORE LIKE MILLIONS) OF JEWS

Hey you filthy goyim dis vicious antisemitism is NO LAUGHING MATTAH!! MY GRANDMUDDA WAS GASSED OVER 9000 TIMES WHEN SHE WAS ONLY 2 YEARS OLD BY THE EVIL NAZIS!!!! REMEMBUH DA 66 OGREILLION YOU NAZI GOYIM RACISTS!!

And don't fouhget to buy Mr. Shekelblattbergenkopf's holocaust memoir (only $80) and visit da holocaust museum where pictchahs of my great auntie's rabbi being skinned for lampshades by the racist evil nazis are featured you dirty filthy goyim scum. Only $660 a person, $330 for da little goyim calfs.. hehehe...

MOM GET THE CAMERA

>we will never forget.
forget what?

So weird that the people who invented the Blitzkreig would use delouser for their mass genocide rather than something more efficient and more specifically suited to the task.

Hmmmm....

are jews indigenous to germany? would jews be considered germans? like is that where you think of jews being a majority of the population? wouldnt they just be interlopers at best

NEVER FORGET THAT ALL THESE ARE REAL FROM THE RAPE DOGS TO THE HOLOCOASTER ARE TOO PAINFUL TO REMEMBER SO IF THEY FUCK UP THEIR STORY ONCE IN A WHILE, IT ISN'T THEIR FAULT YOU DIRTY GOYIM

>OH BABY A DUODECUPLE
Dats what dat horrible evil man said aftah he executed all my great aunts and uncles with a single shot and then made soap outta dem. Dis is no laughing mattah you fucking goyim scum.

>my hair turned grey that morning

It's like a fucking Looney Tunes bit.

How do people believe this? Do they interpret it as hyperbole? If so, wouldn't they think the rest of The Holocaust might be hyperbole too?

Most of them were buried, and cremated first afterwards by the clean up crew. They were cremated on open fires.