America in a nihilist slump

America is a great country to live in, but we're in a nihilist slump. If we had a world war tomorrow, nobody would want to fight. Nobody gives a shit. When you have nothing to die for, you have nothing to live for. People just live in America to try and make some money, live under a law system that sort of works, send their kids to an OK school, and go shopping at strip malls. This is nihilism, even if people don't know it.

Society has definitely fallen away from Christianity. Churches are corrupt with weak and cucked pastors. So even if somebody is trying to go to church, they're not getting anything out of it because the pastor is usually a massive faggot buried in debt, so he's afraid to preach anything controversial because he needs to make money. Also most Christians these days are weak pussies and they don't even know what the Bible says anymore.

Then politics just sucks. Left/right want to kill each other and have nothing in common, and our politicians are completely corrupt. Everybody knows it too.

Art/music/film is just depressing. Even the underground stuff sucks. People aren't excited about it, it's just kinda... there. Metal has gone stale, rock is boring, bluegrass has gone stale, classical is a niche genre at this point, hip hop is only enjoyed by uncultured faggots and tumblrtards

Everybody knows acadamia is a scam. The teachers are lazy/on a power trip, the curriculum is usually lame. But you need it to get a job.

Basically everything is shit, people are just kinda... floating. Theres no meaning in anything anymore. Every institution has become a joke and a laughing stock. Even marriage.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/feature/what-scares-chinas-military-the-1991-gulf-war-11724
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you think that's bad..
just wait until you're stuck inside your RealityChamber© and CANTWAKEUP.png

You've outlined it perfectly: the outside world matters not one bit. Don't put stock in it. What matters is that you redeem your soul, nothing else matters in comparison.

exactly. america would get btfo in a war with the norks. don't do it america. don't be fucking stupid

No, SK would get btfo. Iraq has shown a small, technologically advanced army is invincible against a mass-mobilized people's army. You have no idea what you're talking about.

The larpers on here who talk about nieztchke and achieving ubermench are ridiculous

Nieztchke cited people like Beethoven as ubermench. Yeah that dude made some amazing music, but it's just music. If we didn't have him, we'd be fine.

All you can do is work as hard as you can to achieve something Noble, and do it for God's glory. If it's not for god's glory, it's automatically nihilistic. Because everything in this world is meaningless. Even the most incredible things ultimate boil down to meaninglessness when dissected

>Even the most incredible things ultimate boil down to meaninglessness when dissected

This.

All the things you've listed are a result of international consumerism. An evil our (occupational, whether it's known or not) government pushes on ever more countries.

Nationalism and the sacred are suppressed and dismantled, and our ethnic and cultural identities are sacrificed on the altar of globalism, to the benefit of a small, international elite, and only that elite.

I think liberating the North Korean people would actually be something that Americans would be proud of.

Could you imagine that? I'm 25, and I've literally never seen America do one noble thing in my entire life. It's just been a floundering train wreck for 25 years

It's so bad, that the idea of the American military doing something right seems unrealistic. Like it's just a fantasy cooked up from a movie or a book. All we've known are military efforts for the Jew

Why do you think we would be "liberating" these people? The literal "hermit kingdom".

It's Nietzsche. And the Übermensch is not some godlike divinity, he is a human being in tragic relation with something greater than himself. But I agree that analysis (meaning 'to break apart' in Latin) annihilates all that otherwise has potentially transcendent value or even no value at all.

People routinely starve to death. It's less about liberating them and more about finally letting Korea re-unite. The DMZ is a permanent reminder of the 20th century for these people.

>iraq is the same as north korea
no. you're a fucking idiot. and a tool

america wouldn't be invading north korea to 'liberate' the people there if it did though. it would be for political reasons and expanding american hegemony to propagate some agenda for a global takeover. every country wants world domination

>switch brain off
>pray to "God" 5 times a day
OK, got it.

>>iraq is the same as north korea
Not what I said, maplenigger. The North Korean model army is a mass-mobilized conscript army based on the Chinese PLA, like the army Saddam used to invade Iran. China began reforming their army to catch up with the US after seeing what we did to Iraq. NK doesn't have to capability to upgrade their Soviet-tier army.

Yes I agree, this is a major problem.

We're existing in a country but there's no community. There's a few places in America with a real community feeling, but the places where most of the population lives is like a cultural wasteland

Metropolitan areas are a bunch of track homes placed in empty fields with quick access to strip malls. Most people don't even know their neighbor. Leaving the house is a hassle because everybody are out for blood on the road, you are the enemy to them.

You can join a church, but like I said, most of them are cucked and nobody gets anything spiritually good out of them. It usually turns into another creepy social hierarchy power structure because people aren't there for God, they're there for social connections. Which is fine, but their looking for power and opportunity, not fellowship with a community

Every major city is a crime infested shit hole, occupied by every kind of degenerate scum known to man. You can't even drive through many parts of an American city without risking getting a bullet through your car or getting mugged

>bluegrass has gone stale
take it back

They want to re-unite, too. Under their North Korean flag.

As to the food situation, they had a very bad famine in the 90's, along with natural disasters, but there is food, now. You can't save people you believe to be starving with a massive bombing campaign, depleted uranium, and a puppet satrapy government, which is ultimately any act of "humanitarianism" is about. There would be no liberty, and, numerically speaking, no lives saved. Let's not even touch the American lives or tax dollars "invested" in a war with a country who's great threat seems to be not coming out of its shell.

>They want to re-unite, too. Under their North Korean flag.
Kind of a red herring. But I agree that any intervention would in all likelihood end up botched and millions would die.

The only areas I can think of with something like what you're looking for are the more affluent rural communities, where everyone's landed on generational farms and ranches, or small towns of the same circumstances. small communities without generational wealth turn into stewing pots of drugs and alcoholism, just as bad as the "inner city"

I agree, rural America is also a disaster. We meme about white man's rural America, but most of it is complete shit.

Everybody is drunk constantly, there's nothing going on in town because everybody is too drunk to care. People just go to work, then go straight to the bar or go home and drink. It's just as nihilistic as anywhere else, probably even more

>affluent rural communities

Yeah some of those are pretty good

Yeah of course we can't just bomb them to hell and save them. There would have to be some sort of strategy

Kim jung un is known for some very fucked up practices. They are isolationist, the 1984 kind.

except you did just say that they are the same. you just said in your post that the north korean army is the same as iraq's army. you're clueless btw. iraq always had a shit-tier flimsy army. despite what your propaganda feeds you north korea's army can get relentless in their offensive. and plus you wouldn't be fighting in a flat desert terrain like in iraq. it would be more like mountainous regions of afghanistan where american troops had huge problems fighting in. anyways you're just a stereotypical murrica burger so you're just biased

I mean that they talk about "re-unification" endlessly, and the people believe, for the most part, that the U.S. and "capitalists" are the reason why their oppressed Southern counterpart can't rise up and rejoin the Great/Dear/Glorious leader.

For instance, I opened my browser and saw a story, of course posted first on Sup Forums, that said "White house accuses Russia of covering up Assad regime chemical attack", with no discussion of Pooty-poot's "proofs" of it being a false flag / hoax etc., just the establishment line of "innocent little babies". Now, compare that to Norks who have been educated (and sometimes re-educated) from birth that the U.S. imperialists are the devil, and want to kill you. Crazy propaganda, right? But, we are very seriously considering initiating warfare, with the outcome we agreed upon.

So, it's not so crazy to think that there, as well as here, people internalize the government line too much.

>If we had a world war tomorrow, nobody would want to fight

Fake news. Stop projecting your own utterly pathetic cowardice on others.

I get that you're a cowardly little nihilistic shit, however why bother portraying the rest of the country in this way?

I understand that. His argument is that somebody can escape nihilism by aspiring to something greater than just themselves. While I think that's a good goal, it will always be nihilism without God because any earthly achievement boils down to nothing with about 2 minutes of pessimistic critical thinking.

>except you did just say that they are the same
I said
>Iraq has shown a small, technologically advanced army is invincible against a mass-mobilized people's army
Your reading comprehension is showing.

>despite what your propaganda feeds you north korea's army can get relentless in their offensive
>no proofs

"The Gulf War provided Chinese military and civilian decision-makers with a ready example of what modern war looked like, and gave some lessons about how to fight (and how not to fight) in the future."

>In 1991, Chinese military officers watched as the United States dismantled the Iraqi Army, a force with more battle experience and somewhat greater technical sophistication than the People’s Liberation Army (PLA). The Americans won with casualties that were trivial by historical standards.

>This led to some soul searching. The PLA hadn’t quite been on autopilot in the 1980s, but the pace of reform in the military sector had not matched that of social and economic life in China. Given the grim performance of the PLA in the 1979 Sino-Vietnamese War, as well as the collapse of the Soviet Union, something was bound to change. The Gulf War provided a catalyst and direction for that change.

>By 1990, the technical sophistication of the PLA had deteriorated to the degree that Iraqi forces enjoyed a considerable advantage over their Chinese counterparts. The Iraqi Air Force included MiG-23s, MiG-25s and MiG-29s, while the PLAAF relied on Chinese-produced copycats of the MiG-21, as well as older aircraft such as the MiG-19. Similarly, the Iraqi air defense system, which had failed to incur major damage on waves of attacking American aircraft, was at least as sophisticated as the systems China was capable of employing.

We had 40-something civilians dead for every (suspected) terrorist killed, under Obama's targeted-pinpoint-smart-lazerguided-Drone program. I don't want to hear nonsense about slaughtering everyone and installing a satrapy as a humanitarian act. Isolationism is a comparative good, and has killed far, far less people than imperialism.

>>The Chinese had also discovered, through access to Iraqi tanks captured by the Iranians in the Persian Gulf War, that the Iraqi T-72s that presented no challenge whatsoever to the U.S. Army were considerably superior to extant Chinese tanks. Although the Gulf War didn’t involve serious naval combat, it wasn’t hard to infer that the problems likely afflicted the naval sector, as well.

nationalinterest.org/feature/what-scares-chinas-military-the-1991-gulf-war-11724

NK equipment is comprised of antiquated Soviet and PLA equipment. They will be crushed, but not without inflicting damage through shelling and devastating the land.

>any earthly achievement boils down to nothing with about 2 minutes of pessimistic critical thinking.
Decisive action cuts through all speech, no matter how elegant.

He's saying the people don't want to fight for another fake for-(corporate)profit war. We'd all take up arms, if the mainland were invaded. There's about 2/3 as many guns in civilian circulation as there are civilians. no one here hates their country or wouldn't defend it. People simply join the military for nihilistic reasons (college, nojobz) and don't want to be rewarded with a nihilistic war.

Uhhh you can't be serious. Think of all of the people you know, and imagine a draft notice came to their door tomorrow.

Patriotism among the 18-32 year old crowd is like an ironic joke. Even if somevody is truly patriotic, there's still a tinge of irony there, because they know it's kind of bullshit. Look at all of our memes on this board, so many of them are simitaniously praising American patriotism, but also acknowledging that we know it's kind of a joke.

Patriotism in today's context is like a nostalgic memory, usually laced in irony, today's war heroes are only doing their job because they signed up for the military and wanted the money

you said
>The North Korean model army is a mass-mobilized conscript army based on the Chinese PLA, like the army Saddam used to invade Iran
implying that they're the same. and don't be a complete retard thinking "same" is being literal as if iraq's army are secretly norks or some shit. stop being stupid

the norks trained the vietcongs guerilla warfare and tunnelling which btfo'd america in the 70s. you're stupid

I agree. Which is why the US let SK do the PR work. It's much easier for them to converse with their fellow Koreans than with Americans, who probably seem like aliens from outer space to them.

I think the only war young people would get personally riled up over, would be one turning on the government and "institutions". That would be an act of patriotism the Founders would be proud of.

you don't know what nork's capabilities or military stockpile is you peanuthead. you really trust some shitty source from some some shitty random blog site? do you think any country nevermind the norks would reveal their full extent of their weapons supply? shut the fuk up

>implying that they're the same
Is the American army the same as the British army? No. Are they based on the same model of a small professional corps with precision-guided munitions, air superiority, and rapid mobility? Yes. You are deliberately being uncharitable and disingenuous.

The North koreans will not be practicing guerilla warfare. They believe in total war. Americans will not occupy NK in rgeta numbers, SK will be doing that.

We're basically already in the process of "China-fying" them. They've got smart phones now, memes next, and their fate is sealed. without war, we'll probably get a China-like industrialized capitalist state. The best thing for them would be to slowly look out and see the greater world, and then depose fat-Kim. I don't see re-unification as an issue, if we're talking about human rights and saving people from their government. I think that, with information, they can save themselves.

You sound like you're 13. I'm sure you're much more knowledgeable than Robert Farley, P.h.D.

The Chinese are a great example of how they can 'open up' without deposing the Kims or the ruling party.

I agree with that. People our age would like to kill the other people on the political sphere, and possibly overthrow the government. This is because they subconsciously know that our current existence is meaningless

WW2 people were going to war with purpose. They were going to fight the nazis, defend America, and defend the idea of freedom.

Today, if a massive war broke out overseas, nobody would want to go. Nobody thinks today's America is worth dying for. Which also explains why they have nothing to live for.

Personally I would just dodge a draft, go to Australia or go to Europe if a world war broke out. There is nothing worth dying for in today's America. Anybody with any decency is completely disgusted with it

>comparing america's army to britain's
so what's your point here then, since even you're not dumb enough to think that an army having similar models of war "capabilities" doesn't indicate their overall strength, why bring up iraq when north korea is a million times more capable than iraq and when even you concede that "similar" does not mean "same" and thus doesn't lead to the same results

the norks will definately be using guerilla warfare you nancy. they've practically mastered it and the fact that they have been tunnelling throughout the region for decades means that american air superiority will effectively be reduced to nearly null

besides, it's not even about any of that. americans in general have lived comfortably for so long that they simply couldn't fight a war. you'll send a few thousand troops to shitholes with small groups of insurgents but you don't have the numbers and in the end it's a lose-lose situation for america

Which also raises the quality of life for the people. A people who know they're being wronged can take care of their government, always. If they live under evil, it's usually because they don't realize it, or they've struck an arrangement where the government offers them enough quality of life to get away with wrong-doing, as the people's slovenliness or lack of moral character will tolerate. Beware "humanitarians", though. It's always about political control, when the media and government talk about it.

Expanding on this point of why today's America isn't worth dying for, let's break it down

>die defending our women!
Most are shallow vapid angry whores without a single virtue. I would laugh if most of them died

>die defending our elders!
Baby boomers are the worst generation to every live. I would laugh if they got wiped out early

>die defending your family
My family are scum bags. Most people have scum bag family members. I would chuckle if they all died

>die defending your community!
I currently live in the suburbs. Myself, and the 9 million other people in this area have nothing in common. Most are openly hostile on the highways. I fantasize about them getting obliterated

>die for your religion!
I'll just take it with me wherever I go

What's left? Nothing. Our society is rotten from top to bottom. Most people I talk to feel the exact same way.

Dying to overthrow the establishment makes more sense. Your removing the degeneracy and re-creating your country. You could create something worth dying for

>north korea is a million times more capable than iraq
Saddam's army was the fourth largest in the world and technologically ahead of the Chinese (thanks to American support during the 80s). You know absolute fuck-all, kid.

>the norks will definately be using guerilla warfare
They are not built to master guerilla warfare like the north vietnamese, they are a mass conscript army under command of the state and not a loosely-organized peasant militia. Every NViet owned a firearm, unlike the North Koreans. Besides, South Korea will occupy the country after their army is routed. Not America. You forget (or simply don't know0 that SKorea has a population the size of Germany and a large standing army.

*size of France, not Germany

I can understand, on all accounts. It wasn't always like this, but these things today are mockeries of what they once were, good things that once existed. We're told to hold dear and defend a comparative commie block, the way you would an ancestral estate, basically.

>9 million
LA?

Chicago

Everything that Is natural and human has been compromised. I don't know if it's a Jewish conspiracy or wrong path America has gone down, but this is not going to last 200 years

>hurr saddam's army was the fourth largest and tech that means it's da bes
saddam's army was shit. that was an army that actually had mostly soviet era weapons. and btw, saddam was deposed by coup you idiot. half his former army was against him and joined the revolution when the shias took over. you don't have the same situation with north korea that you did in iraq you stupid. you're only bringing up iraq because you only want to tell your little tidbits of info about iraq which was a completely different scenario. did saddam have nukes you jackass? no he didn't you turd. that alone makes the norks a million times more capable militarily

>muh mass conscript army
are you implying that a peasant militia would operate better than a heavily trained conscript army you dopey. norks have been preparing for war for decades. you don't know anything

I agree with you m88,

I live about 10 miles from downtown LA, in the suburbs.

I do not know my neighbors, I have fallen away from my religion (orthodox Christian), I have fallen away from my family.

There is no way in hell I would go fight a war for this country, be it in NK or the Middle East. I am in community college and It's killing me slowly. And after this, I have to go to a real uni for 2 more years. I doubt ill even get a good job once Im done.

Been visiting /out/ for the past few weeks and planning on dropping out of society to live in a van and hiking the Appalachian trail. I have always wanted children (I grew up with 14 siblings and loved it, Romanian parents dont mess around) but i do not see that happening in this economy.

come home white man

I'm just finishing college. Keep going, you'll finish it

>Appalachian trail

Nigga why you doin AP when you live out west? You got the John Muir trail, the Colorado trail, the continental trail etc etc. That shit is way better than the AP

Dude, you are so full of utter shit that you are not worth conversing with. It's like you're literally shitting on your keyboard with every ignorant stroke on that $2 keyboard.

Get it together, man.

And yeah I agree. One of the few things I enjoy doing is /out/ shit. I'm not going to drop out of society though, I'm going to fuck it in the ass somehow.

I have a collection of propaganda literature. I've been studying Edward Bernays psychological manipulation tactics on the masses. I'm going to become a poropagandist and try to turn this ship around

> peaceful living without all the artificial bullshit from the jews = nihilism

fuck off jew

people want to:

1. work
2. have family
3. buy shit

FUCK OFF

that's life not nihilism

you niggercunt. die

just filter the canadian

The fuck are you talking about? Did you even read my post?

you're not even part of the original conversation and not even adding anything. if you're disagreeing with what's been said then you're basically disagreeing with OP which wasn't even a contentious thing that he said. most americans have mostly degenerated into apathetic nihilists. prove him wrong you can't

pay denbts

North Korea would get fucking steamrolled by a 20% effort on the U.S. military part.

Thinking otherwise is utter shillery and bafoonery. The terrain is not as difficult as Afghanistan/Iraq, and the fighters are not so heavily backed by the Chinese like the Vietnamese were.

The only hope NK would have of being remotely a threat is if they actually have deployable nuclear warheads or not.

If they don't, or they are prevented from using them, they would get steamrolled in 2 fucking weeks.

Get the fuck out of here. Is this real life.

>Chicago
No wonder, you sad fuck.

>I can understand all accounts
>LA
No wonder you commie fuck.

China just turned away NK's coal ships this fucking week.

They are done with them. If they do anything stupid they will get jointly invaded by China and the U.S.

You know what to do.

you're just another biased americunt who's bought into all the anti-nork propaganda and takes non-serious Sup Forums memes seriously. if what you said was even remotely true then america would've invaded a long time ago. there's already been nuclear tests done by them even before obama. even during bush era where he'd goto war at the drop of a hat. do you even know anything at all btw? do you know what the terrain is like on the nk sk border? that's a rhetorical question because you obviously don't know jack shit and you're just one of many low IQ americans whom OP is talking about

>talks about degeneracy in the church
>still thinks the next choice is nihilism

Must suck sticking youself in an echochamber forever and not understanding the real world.

No fucking shit, OP. It's what people have said 10000x before you on the internet. Did you just wrap up philosophy 101?

I hate this state and want to leave and never come back. I am interested in the AT because I should be able to open carry my handgun in all of those states, and if i had to use it for self-defense, i would be protected. Thats not the case here in California. California is beautiful, no doubt, it just isnt a place i want to spend time in.

I have agree with you, mister leaf. What a fucking idiot that guy is

>Every major city is a crime infested shit hole
>You can't even drive through many parts of an American city without risking getting a bullet through your car or getting mugged

What the fuck? It's not the 80's or even 90's anymore. Even NYC is a safe city now. Major cities around the world have seen the old "inner city ghetto" shit evaporate in the last 10 years as they've become playgrounds for the wealthy elite in this massive wave of urbanization.

Notable exceptions to this are cities that have been declining/stagnating for a long time like Baltimore, St. Louis, Detroit, Newark. But they will have the same happen to them in time as more people move in and "gentrify".

Bro, I have family out there in Cluj. Ive been thinking about going to visit, but I cant speak Romanian, I can just swear and say basic greetings.

My family out there said its basically Hungary, not sure how truthful that is but at least they are white.

You've reached peak quality of life through capitalism. Rampant nihilism and degeneracy are just growing pains for the next stage. Time to lead the revolutionary struggle of the proletariat.

Live for your children. If you don't have children, have children.

It hasn't been invaded because doing so in the past would almost guarantee a response from China, which would virtually guarantee a World War 3.

China is JUST NOW checking out of being NK's disappointed parent and now has over a hundred thousand at its border ready to invade and replace the NK regime with a new puppet state, all with the blessing of U.S. support.

Just because our military CAN do it does not mean they WILL do it unless they can guarantee the fallout will not be as bad as the payout.

Without China they better chill the fuck out before they get gangbanged by the two most power countries in the world.

What a retard leaf. To be expected.

>tfw you love the principles in which american was founded and made it great, but hate what it's become
>tfw would gladly fight and die for these things, but to join the military would just be sacrificing yourself to the globalists rather than being a martyr for liberty
>tfw told to aspire for and work towards the American dream, but know you will never reach it. Only mediocrity at best is the reward if successful, but mostly a future of debt and failure and leaving your children with worse is waiting
>tfw the system meant to benefit anyone of good morals and hard work is now perverted to only benefit the corrupt and rich who choke everything out like weeds
>tfw they are sly enough to get away with it since everyone is apathetic or distracted
>tfw I love America but now debating whether to wait it out or invest in elsewhere
>even if I could bring myself to leave my home I dont have the money to go or even know of a place that isn't as bad
Its a quiet disappointment

Eat shit commie

i don't even mean to be harsh but it's late and the stereotypical burgers have been raiding Sup Forums with their know-nothing shitposts

if you think china would back america over north korea then you've gone full retard. if you think just because xi jinping had a meeting with trump and then pulled some coal imports which will inevitably be sold right back under the table like they have in the past then you've gone double triple full retard with AIDS. fuck off you gaylord

You know we've been warned about this repeatedly for over 100 years? Not a new topic, like, at all. Welcome to the club.
>"The consequence of the ‘do your own thing’ democracy is the intoxication of the greater part of the population which is not capable of discriminating for itself, which, when not guided by a power and an ideal, all too easily loses sense of its own identity."

How would you fly to Europe/Aus during a draft? At your age, it would be obvious you are dodging.

>If it's not for god's glory, it's automatically nihilistic.
I could put my head in front of the tire of an 18 wheeler when it started to drive off and even with my head splattered across the pavement I still wouldn't be as brainless as you.

>hurr china's military is weak it can't do shieet usa usa usa
>durr we didn't invade the norks yet bcuz of china

China NEEDS US to stay alive you fuckwit. It wouldn't matter if they had hundreds of trillions of U.S. bonds locked away in safes.

If we go under, world economy goes under, THEY go under, and would likely encounter a violent overthrow once unrest grows, much like our country.

It is in the leadership of both countries' best interest to work together for the mutual benefit of keeping their stations and the status quo.

So yes you retard, they would work together. They have been working together. The current political move is starting to shift to that of the NK regime's removal to get sweat off China's back and prevent a random nuclear attack from NK.

yeah because the world currently trades in petrodollars you stupid fag. china isn't going to betray their long time political partner whom they've had close ties with for centuries for a non-country like america which is basically just a corporation at this point. china doesn't respect nor trust america more than north korea. xi didn't send troops to the border to invade you moron - they're there to defend

>China NEEDS US to stay alive
is that what you really believe, retard? let me guess, all those exact same posts from armchair politicians on Sup Forums have pegged that message into your brain and now you believe it because 'reasons'. you're so fucking gullible and easy to manipulate. typical low IQ burger

Dude, you post too good to be Shareblue.

You must really get off on being a retard troll. It's sadistic. China would not risk going to war over fucking North Korea you inbred shitstain.

China will continue to play by OUR rules while they try to exploit Africa to gain the upper hand.

And you'll continue to be my hat you cocksucker.

desu i've been feelin pretty nihilistic. I don't even know why I bothered to post this.

for the last time, you're fucking stupid and don't know shit. everything you've said about the situation have been copies of Sup Forums posts and Sup Forums memes. go back to your Kek threads redard

whats the point

America is basically a shopping mall that you live and work in.

And it's one of those malls that is getting run down and kind of on it's way out, but still gets new stores every now and then.

Its called getting old.

>>having this much real-life autism wew lad

America is not even 300 years old. We've aged horribly then.

I was referring to the naon who said America really has no sense of community or much in common, which is right. We just kind of live here.

Any system that promotes nothing but self interest is doomed to mediocrity.

The worst part about this collapse is that some of us know what's happening

just fucking end it already