Do you think they still have a grudge...

Do you think they still have a grudge? There is no way on earth you can nuke a nation TWICE and expect things to all nice. There has to be some resentment, even if we did help rebuild their nation.

What are they up to?

They started it and they know it.

I've been told that the primary narrative and mindset they adopt is that it was their military and generals that got them into the mess.

wait. alot of japs are still nationalistic, give them an economic crash, a shitty government or two and next thing you know seppukus back in fashion.

Can report they do not hold a grudge. They honour McArthur. They build statues to him and you can find his likeness in many gift shops. They also honour the day 8th of July when four US ironclads threatened to light up Edo harbour. The day of the Black Ships. They are not like us and don't really have much time for grudges.

They had some warhawks pushing them to conflict with the US, there were a lot of higher ups, including the emperor himself I believe, who wanted to remain peaceful with the US.

Blame Tojo

They committed horrible atrocities so it's not like they're innocent and blameless.

1. Holding excessive grudges are considered a shameful thing in a culture. Holding grudges forever is a Korean thing.
2. If not for the surrender, we would have totally mixed with the Koreans: a fate much worse than a nuclear holocaust
3. You guys are still the least shit of our neighbors other than Taiwan.

Sorry for making your soldiers walk 40 miles in the Philipines. Then again maybe scorched earth policy and supply-line bombings are not such a good Idea?

I was thinking of sexual enslavement of women and vivisection on men, women and children without anesthesia.

Hon hon hon hon hon

THE RAPTURE IS COMING THE RAPTURE IS COMING

Unit 731 came into existance with a horror novel in the 80's called "the devil's gluttony"

The only great sin of the Empire of Japan was to not to strike the Soviets, just enough so they can't move their siberian divisions to the west.

YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WE HATE TO WALK AND YOU MADE US WALK NOT 1 BUT 40 MILES 2 BOMBS WAS NOT ENOUGH. IM ALSO WILLING TO BET YOU DIDNT GIVE BURGERS TO POWs.

Forming pacts with ancient deities to affect the cognitive subconscious of the populace and seize ultimate control. That's what OP.

Persona 5's story runs like something Alex Jones covers on infowars news.

No. They're not American.

Wasn't that written by a dirty commie? Why is there so much commie scum in Japan?

Stfu. You're treaty of versailles pretty much harbor more German resentment and we know how that went.

>What are they up to?
nothing

your country just did more damage than intended. just look at Germany.

Nope. Japs are hopelessly cucked, just like krautshits.

Japan will become full fascist again, and otakus are now all over the world, with more Japanese identity than their own countries. Otakus will do anything for Japan. Japan has already invaded the world successfully.

This. Also I bet the new Ai waifu bots they're making are gonna spy on the west.