Season 5 boys, it's time for #AloneInLapland

Season 5 boys, it's time for #AloneInLapland

Shia discussion goes here. Good luck and have fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

alonetogether.kiasma.fi
discord.gg/HxDpUEs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ebrietas in the thread!

Is the stream finally up? I haven't been on Sup Forums in a month.

alonetogether.kiasma.fi

we got boots on the ground CONFIRMED

Oh nice, cheers big ears.

What's the text mean? Is that Shia text from his cabin? Or is it them speaking?

it says embedding is disabled on this page.
any ideas?

Ah, I just read the text on the site. Nevermind, I understand. It's all three of them? Shia and those other two hipsters as well as the people sending them messages?

/OUR GUYS/ THERE?????

same, tried allowing all my scripts/plugins but still error

Shia is planning something

shia +2 can only hear the people in the museum. the text on screen is them typing in response to the people in the museum. we dont know if there are cameras in the cabin or a stream of shia +2 in there.

no stream of shia no trolling potential, im out, hwndu+ is dead

Anyone else getting a message "Embedding is disabled on this page" or know another way to watch?

Did you allow javascripts? It was blocked for me till I did that.

So, Solaire is confirmed "OUR GUY"?

/ourguy/ waiting until he is alone with them.

PRAISE THE SUN!

watch the stream. guy in brown jacket is our guy. he has given multiple signals.

>
Just checked and Javascript is enabled. I thought maybe it was HTTPS Everywhere that caused it but disabling that didn't work either. Also tried it in another browser and the same issue

kek

Same issue. Someone on Sup Forums must know how to fix it.

it's just a bit buggy, when i got on the site it said that for a few moments but then fixed itself

Who keeps saying "joo?"

Also getting this problem

uh ho

fuck season 5? back to double chan I go, see you guys in a month.

"Play shadilay again"
Kek

How much you wanna bet they aren't even in cabins in the wild, they're probably in some studio or some shit faking it

Works fine for me? Solaire is pacing the area, looking for weak spots I assume?

Yeah its suddenly worked for me just now

Is there meant to be no sound?

Probably Rönkkö. ''Joo'' means yes

Someone should set fire to the cabin with Shia inside lol

IF THE WEBSITE GIVES YOU A "NO EMBED" ERROR, JUST WAIT FOR A BIT AND IT'LL WORK AGAIN

THANK YOU

Muslim woman as a security guard? I'm glad I don't live in Helsinki

That arab bitch is security, right? She seems to be checking out Solaire. She might be onto him.

Fin anons should warn him, or switch out.

Most likely

How many days until we track down the cabins locations? I'm guessing a week maximum

OH SHIT SHUT IT DOWN

What are the captions exactly? The site implies that it's just raw text sent out by the "artists," so are we not seeing messages from museum at all?

Can someone give me a quick rundown? Is Shia staying inside the cabin in the museum indentinitely? Who is sending these messages? Why don't we get to see him respond?

Who is this other man on the inside. Seal Team Spurdo confirmed

>Is Shia staying inside the cabin in the museum indentinitely?
>LaBeouf, Rönkkö & Turner will spend a month in three remote cabins somewhere in Lapland
>A video link to a small cabin installed in the gallery is their only point of contact with the outside world.

/obviously/

The cabin in the museum is just used to send messages to Shia. Shia is "somewhere" and he can send replies to the museum. So far there is no indication that he's in a cabin at all.

I think so. We saw someone say, "REEEEEEEEEEE" before

Shia and the two other hipsters he has been doing these stupid projects with are in three separate cabins "apparently" in Lapland.
The messages are people from the museum, and the three in Laplands, but we don't know who is who. You can sometimes tell who is in the Museum though. Afterall we saw someone say, "REEEEEEEEEE"

Inside the cabin there are computers that they can use to talk to the 3 guys who are in separate cabins somewhere in the woods

first /our guy/ confirmed

We need based black hitler to go there

Shia and the two hipsters are somewhere in Finlands Lapland in three remote cabins. They are chatting to kiasmas visitors via that cabin in museum.

there's no audio, also this guy has been here for so long is he one of us?

the reeee came from montain dew guy, the guy with the glasses
someone played shadilay while he was outside

Yeah, that's Solaire.
see;

Shit's still not workin'

Mother of all fucks I bet I'm missing something good

You guys got a discord my German brethren could join ?

Don't worry, you're not missing much, just Solaire walking around making poses and shit

Just wait longer, and if it doesn't work try enabling javascript

If by something good you mean Solaire just sitting outside the cabin doing fuckall and no sounds then yes

has he actually got a plan?

I guess. Still, seems typical that something like this should happen to me. hhhh

Oh well, I'll try looking up fixes. If I'm not missing much now, it might still be handy to know in the future.

>I bet I'm missing something good
You are definitely not. There's no audio and all we really get is a video feed of the visitors. The feed only displays the last three lines sent in the form of closed captions.

It's inconvenient to read but also extremely boring.

discord.gg/HxDpUEs
DISCORD

Anyone got Discord and also any contact from Solaire? whats his plans? scouting mission?

I don't see any flag and Shia did not gave it any #HWNDU hashtag
Did he gave up?

>a fucking frogposter
(Frogposting)
(KEK)
(Shadily)
(Other)

This is in Helsinki, yes? I wouldn't touch that place with 50km stick

checking the source, the fuck

Is the sound not supposed to play?

reeeeeee

Keep in mind this whole thing is timed. Shia and co are staying in the cabin's for a whole month while the flag and camera were supposed to stay for years

fucking hillbilly

user from Helsinki here, I got a day off work today so I am wondering how could I help you on this project.

WE NEED REAL-TIME OCR + TEXT TO SPEECH SO WE CAN LISTEN TO THEM INSTEAD OF READING - GET ON IT NERDS

Maybe some weeb already made the right software to extract hardcoded subs from their animes, but I can't find anything

No evidence they're even in cabins.

Livestream inside the cabin.

Praise the sun too with Solaire guy?

lel

Very suspicious. I'm guessing he's got a plan to lure /ourguy/s into the cabin and admit to being Nazis or something and then surprise surprise out from behind the wall Shia and his antifa boyfriends pop out with clubs and wallop the poor fellow. Factor this possibility or similar scenarios into any happenings you plan, you have been warned.

Where's the flag?

Fuck you I'm busy getting drunk and stabbed in Oulu

we're there boys

Go up to the other guy and tell him "pol sent me"

God bless the Fins

This 'uns probably gonna need some networking technical know-how and shit to find out where their texting from.

Question is... what can we do to either a) highjack this or b) troll this

locate his cabin

>>>reddit
you have to go back

Go inside and stream the cabin for us with periscope or something. Share the link here, ask guard for wi-fi if you don't have mobile data. apparently they give you the password if you ask.

Only thing I see possible is the same streaming harrassment during S1 and S2. Really time consuming and quite a bore

can someone go in and post a photo?

This

KEKSHES´S CLOSED

ok we need more intelligence, someone needs to go in and interact with them with a spy cam on

>alonetogether.kiasma.fi
you fucking kidding me

Well you would have to find proof that he is in fact in Lapland and not sitting in Helsinki in some film studio
If he is in fact in Lapland, I live in Oulu and I probably can come up with something, like animal growling sounds or something

Why does Shia's cuckshed have no volume?

So they're the ones typing reeeeeeeeeee?

Yes.