Bill Burr throws down on MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way)

Bill Burr throws down on MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way)

youtu.be/PpisuUkxh2w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0gaYyNk7QA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares?
I stopped listening to the guy when he told a girl to get dolled up and go out because her man wasn't paying attention to her and playing teh vidya.

WHAT ARE YOU FAAAAG?
But seriously he is good because he is neutral and roasts everybody.

married a coon, went full retard

That sounds pretty resonable

Who?

His latest Netflix special is shit

you sound like an angry mgtow virgin

Context matters. You have to keep in mind when, where, and why he said this. I can see myself saying the same thing if I were on stage at a comedy club. Why would I give a fuck? There's no consequences up there except laughs and boos.

It sounds like a cop-out and I can't speak for his personal views (literally never seen a bill burr stand-up) but comedians just say shit a lot of the time. It's rare for a comedian (even one who plays by a script) to mean anything they say. Chappelle... Ron White maybe? I can't think of any others I'd take at even a ratio of face-value.

That's a bit harsh, I'll give you that it was inconsistent though.
It will make for great youtube clips, but when watched in its entirety the pacing is weak.

I'd say the same thing about Chapelle's and Louis Ck's new shows. They were funny at times, but that's it.

MGTOW are retards but if that's his throwing down he needs do better

That was incoherent and it sounded like he hadn't given any thought to the entire thing

Fuck i miss Patrice O'Neal

Bill was on the boat against women 5 years ago, then out of fear of dying alone he chose to have a family.
The man who made this routine
youtube.com/watch?v=x0gaYyNk7QA
doesn't exists anymore

funny comedian who seemed quite redpilled for normies. but married a black.

thats the ultimate redpill desu, nothing manlier than stealing another cultures women

He's not attacking the movement, he's criticizing it. If you can't hold up to light criticism then you should reassess you're priorities.

MGTOW is fucking pathetic.
>I don't get my dick wet because I choose not to
yea good luck with that

Not even that, he's joking about it. Seriously standing in defense against a stand up comedy is retarded.

>just BEE yourself
great advice Billdo

>I don't want to deal with women in the future because I've seen too many guys' lives get ruined over them, and I feel like there's no recourse or protection for me against the weapons women are allowed
>>YEAH WELL LIKE YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU NEED TO GET OVER YOUR TRAUMAS AND JUST GET OUT THERE AND TAKE WHAT YOU WANT WITH YOUR BIG SWINGING CHAD DICK AND FUCK BITCHES EVERYWHERE YOU STUPID 15 YEAR OLD

holy shit, how does someone manage to sound like such a textbook right-wing misogynist puss-crusher while maintaining the position that he is somehow better than the MRA crowd? this is such weak ammo because he manages to disagree with everyone without making a single valid, interesting, or funny point. The only reason why anyone will ever enjoy this talk or agree with his words is because they share the vapid position of being against any kind of men's rights advocacy.

At least I didn't marry a nigger... nigger

(((comedy))) is this shit supposed to make me laugh? This is pathetic. No wonder comedians end up killing themselves. They live depressing lives.

Bill Burr is a gigantic fraud who's only in it for the money.

Married a coon.
Married a niggress.
Married a black woman.

Basically - LMFAO who the fuck is he?