They deserve the worst and you know that user

prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yDhkFHC8tO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd rather they got their shit together, to be honest. I hate what they've become, not them themselves.

>You do it to yourself, you do
>And that's why it really hurts

True, but when they fuck up, it costs the rest of us.

>anglo and jewish trickery is germanys fault
No.

Fucking square heads

I've always hated Germans, even before Merkel and the rapefugees crisis.

I live in Strasbourg and these fuckers are everywhere. They're rude, dress poorly, have awful taste, and believe they are entitled to everything.

Now that they are ruining Europe I just want them to disappear once and for all.

Still butthurt about the Hapsburgs?

>Now that they are ruining Europe I just want them to disappear once and for all.
We honestly would not have this problem if you did be a asshurt child (per usual) over the Franco-Prussian War then playing buddy buddy with Russia when they were about to explode and die.

>Straßburg
Leave our rightful clay then

Mallorca is our legit clay

Ahahaha, a croissant blaming the kraut for destroying Europe, that's fucking rich.
kys

>They deserve the worst
for what? Germany tried to save us in WW2 and they were even prepared to sacrifice their country so that we all could be free. They put everything on the line for the white race. If anything we are all obliged to help Germany in honour of those great men that showed us the truth

Nahh. Sweden deserve the worst.

They can take your hate, and so can we

>fuckup your own country
>REEEE GERMANY'S FAULT

Aren't you supposed to be on your siesta?

>Aren't you supposed to be on your siesta?
we have gypo problem here with your lads, so shut up your big mouth, you moron

>go to strasbourg
>no one speaks english
>gypsy cutpurses everywhere
Never again

why does no one ever blame the english? they are consistently the cancer on yurop

They keep falling for the same trick.

>why does no one ever blame the english? they are consistently the cancer on yurop
really? they are ok for me

they manipulated the usa into ww1, got involved in ww2 when it was none of their business. before that they were paid off by the rothschilds to go to war with napoleon. earlier than that the english catholic church allowed jews to get unprecedented power in yurop by making usury illegal for christians while allowing jews to practice it. i don't care about the expulsion edict. the damage was done, the powerful jews never left and it was back to business as usually a couple hundred years later

The Axis Powers defeat in ww2 was a defeat for ALL of mankind. Its just so sad. The great world which could have been achieved but was taken away by these Jews. They are truly wretched.

>we have gypo problem here with your lads, so shut up your big mouth, you moron

Nah, nah, fuck nah, spanishturd. You're not getting away with that again.

We tried to get rid of our gypo problem in a civil and decent way but you, UK, Sweden and other retards instantly went "bbb--bbtbbbb-but muh gypso chultureee waaahwaaaaaahhh"

>We tried to get rid of our gypo problem in a civil and decent way but you, UK
tell me about your "decent way" bro

fuck off you ungrateful POS

These are valid points but as individuals the english are actually nice. Most of them received a proper education, are polite, etc. You can have a friendly discussion with them about music, travel, food or whatever.

Germans on the other hand are so godamn awful. They have no manners and are self absorbed people. Ask any restaurant or hotel manager in the south of France, Italy or Spain about the worst people they have encountered : it's always the fucking germans (right after arabs and niggers).

Horrible people really.

>calls others self absorbed
>is french

oh the ironing

I live in Kehl... Meet me in front of the cathedral and I will beat the shit out of you. Give back our rightful clay. Keep your niggers an Muslims to yourself. And learn at least some German you fuckers.

They dont and it has nothing to do with them being next to us

Maybe its because Straßburg is german you fucking frogie

Yes.
It's best that we relieve them of their pain.

North Germany to Denmark.
East Germany to Poland and the Czech Republic.
South Germany to Austria and Switzerland.
West Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg to France.

What about Banat?
>tfw no German rulers to culturize all the apes in the Balkans

Typical butthurt german answer.

You imported millions of migrants and are letting them rape your women in the streets. You fuckers are even asking for more by electing Schultz next. German nationalist party is non-existant.

France may be fucked but AT LEAST half of the people support a nationalist party.

You guys are literal cucks. There's no hope for you.

Why is it french then?

i dont know either...

You never won any wars in europe since 200 years

That was a rethorical question.
I'll tell you why it's french : because History said so.

You are right. Gas the krauts.

LoL still mad about getting your teeth kicked in a hundred year ago kraut? Only injustice here is that you country exists still and the Rhineland isn't ours.

Nobody in the world respect your culture. It's gonna disappear. Soon.

this crooked toothed bong says it straight, like it really is.
Fuck spineless lefties.

You two have nothing to reproach. Literally nothing. Both countries full of niggers and shitskins.

One thing I will agree about is we dress poorly and plebbish since the BRD era. Which is a shame since BOSS and Escada are german fashion houses.....
Us being rude or entitled is projection on your part, because many other countries would describe you frenchies this exact way....

Typical french answer, ignoring his request to meet up for a bawl to settle this like men, already surrendering before even starting the fight

>already surrendering before even starting the fight

KEK

Except against Spain and Austria, and also your shitty country during WW1. If there is one people in Europe that has a very long history of getting its ass kicked, its the Germans.

>They're rude, dress poorly, have awful taste, and believe they are entitled to everything.
Ain't this a Frenchie description too, though?

>h-hey anglos i forgot im a retarded eastern europan country that has ww1 weaponry i need some help here
>ah we cant m8 gotta defend against jerry
>heh o-ok guys

I honestly dont mind being made fun of.

They're the greatest nation and greatest people on Earth. Show some respect.

frenchie women fashion is very good, we have to give them that (male fashion is a little faggy, but alright)....
Italian fashion is top tier, no doubt

>unironically wanting to fight someone because he said mean things about your cucked country on the internet

I bet you play MMORPG while your sister gets fucked my Ahmed in the other room, you fag

i fucking hate spanish people

>bobo didnt get asylum in germany and had to go to paris

sorry we only take brown people

You posted the wrong pic
The Netherlands is better than germany in every way

>Germans
>not swedecucks
well they both need to be culled desu

regarding the bus attack:
i think this time it was neonazi false flag.
screenshot this.
the letter was untypical for islamistic terrorists, also there was a wrong letter where antifa claimed the attack.

attack a team that is anti-racism and pro-refugee, act like it was islamic terrorists and relax.

>he is already pussying out

The Netherlands is great too, but the Germans have achieved so much in so many fields. They're a beautiful people who should be preserved. What has befallen them is nothing short of a tragedy.

True. Because the Netherlands IS Germany.

Hello fellow Sakse, gonna drive to Venlo tomorrow. How do you feel about this?

If we're going to punish everyone for the crimes of the past then there will never be justice in the world until literally the entirety of humanity is dead.

No one is innocent.

germans are just autistic. they don't mean any harm

Autistic screeching the nation.

Gotta admit, there is some satisfaction knowing Germany is gone already. Nothing they can do about it now. I'll live to see their country fall apart.

>Germans create Marxism
>Spaniards like Marxism
>Somehow Germans are at fault

>elect mackerel party
>have nignogs brought in
>elect mackerel party again
>moar nignogs incoming

I thought Germans would (should) have known better but there you have it. Such a great country fucked itself.

i agree

France on the other hand is in top shape

kek

True, Germans messed up Rome. They started both world wars. They are trying to control Europe again. And are destroying Europe, again. I'm done with Germany. Let it destroy itself.

>True. Because the Netherlands IS Germany.

Im okay with this germanbro.

>jews create marxism
>dumbass spaniards fall for marxism trick
>its germanys fault
WTF I HATE KRAUTS NOW

>>Germans create Marxism

not at all, they just need a time machine

youtube.com/watch?v=yDhkFHC8tO4

fixed it.

western europe is done for and sooner ot falls, the better
redpilled smart people are welcome here to help make europe great again

Thank you

Daily reminder if Francoist Spain wasnt a pussy things might have never turned out like this

im oke with this

>feminazis
>nazis
You can't even meme.

To be fair though the UK media, are relentlessly promoting completely illegal discrimination against a completely innocent white working class male.

This is seen as an acceptable human sacrifice to our new overlords.

But we dont talk about this because .....er......we just dont.

>germans
>beatiful
Have you ever been to germany? Never once when i was in germany have I thought that the germans were a good looking people

>austria is still there
Explain poland, lest you suffer another hitler

I wonder why