Why did it take Moses 40 fucking years?

Why did it take Moses 40 fucking years?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Egypt#Genesis_and_Exodus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone lost a penny

If I remember the Bible correctly, it was because the newly delivered Hebrews from Egypt began worshiping gods and frivolity. God thus kept them form the Holy Land until the wicked died off. It was their children that were allowed to go into the Holy Land
>If I remember correctly.

fpbp

No google maps, he had to use apple, thats why.

The Bible is the world's first instance of fake news.

IO swear half the bible is just God doing favours for the jews and then the jews being a right pack of cunts to god.

They waited outside, only the new generation was allowed to get it.
Basically what's going on with mexico and the USA.

quadragesima

the same reason everyone orgasms when funny gets are getting posted.

it didn't actually take 40 years Ahmed

extra kek

Pretty much.
Why do you think the Jews have been buttfucked for 2000 years.

because he was physically banned

whats old is new, whats new is old

Wandered the desert like idiots.

Also didn't he go up a mountain for ten years? Which mountain

First reply truly best reply

>oy fucking vey Avy this Pharaoh is so oppressive
>Yo I'm Moses sent to rescue your from him let's go
>WOW great job Moses there's a fucking sea in front of us and an army behind some fucking prophet you are
>*sighs the parts sea*
>...man I fucking HATE this desert I wish I was back home at least I could eat what I want and shit yeah I was oppressed but I wasn't fucking starving and wandering the desert MOSES FUCK YOU YOU AINT NO REAL NIGGA I HATE YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And thus, God punished the ungrateful Hebrews by making them wander the desert for 40 years.

Jews were witnesses to more miracles than any other people and had the least amount of faith.

They didn't get to go in because they didn't trust God when he said that he was going to give it to them.

>took about a week to get to the border
>spies went in
>all but two said, "nah fuck that shit"
>Jews didn't want to risk it

So they got 40 years in the Arabian peninsula where they worshiped the gods of the sun disk, crescent moon, morning star and serpent.

>the more things change

Mt. Sinai

just read the Bible you fucking retard

Reminder that Judaism died in 70 AD with the sack of Jerusalem and the destruction of the Second Temple, with millions of Jews being shoahed by the Romans. The Jews of modern day are Pharisees and not real Jews.

>6 million jews walk into a bar
>"what's the matter? we just went for a walk and got a little lost for a while"

Yeah were also acting like children and he got sick of it and decided that their children might be more mature.
Also he almost killed them when he was traveling out of Egypt with them because he was so annoyed by them. So the angel representing God stayed a good distance from their camp so he wouldn't have to deal with them. Because he was on the verge of wiping them out.

9/10

It took 40 years because the jews left a trail of settlements they had to defend for extended periods from filthy muslims and the UN

Always felt bad for moves. Led a pack of whiney israelites, did everything for them, didn't even kill a motherfucker when they did something utterly stupid like decide to worship a golden calf

Then he loses his temper over them complaining about water, performs an unsanctioned miracle and gets banned from entering the promised land. Poor cunt

So basically the Jews were busy being Jews and it kept pissing off God but then Christianity happened and God was super chill unless he has to come back in which case antichrist?

Seems about time for God to get upset about the Jews again.

Jew nigger invaded and colonized land.

how long before every single app has notifications raining down:

> don't forget muslims are cool

> jews make your life better

> have you checked your privilege today

fuck kikes, niggers and muslims

Jews never mattered, only with protwstkike were Jews given anything special.

They didn't want to enter Israel so God made them march around Arabia

He melted the calf and fed it to the unbelievers. Thus, the first jews with gold teeth were created. I'm not even making that up.

Jews had to undergo extreme vetting before crossing the border

Notice how almost all Jews are atheists now?

Maybe it's time for another buttfucking

Not even god could convince them.
>you are choosing us as your chosen people, bestowing miracles on us, but what's in it for me?

>half the bible is just God doing favours for the jews and then the jews being a right pack of cunts to god

You wouldn't believe how many Christians I've gotten to contemplate the JQ with this.

because it's a fairy tale

1. They wandered. Aimlessly.
The Hebrew root means "to vagabond". They were hoboes.

2. It probably wasn't 40 years. 40 was just a hyperbolic number.

kek

That was amazing

Can someone explain this to me please.

Pretty much

After freeing them and performing shitloads of miracles from splitting the nuke so they could walk through to raining food from heaven, he left for like, what was it 7 days? 10?

And those faggots had already cast an idol and forsaken God to worship a golden fucking calf

Because it never happened senpai.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Egypt#Genesis_and_Exodus

/thread

MY SIDES

Its a common myth that is even believed by jews that the Moses lead the jews through the Sinai peninsula. This is impossible, he had a million people with him, the Sinai is a very small place and it could not even support that many people for 40 years. He crossed the red sea and wandered through what is now Saudi Arabia. I cant believe I am the only person to figure this out, its so obvious.

They are Jews you dumbfuck

Who did moses lead to the promised land?

Top kek, my sides

The current population is 1.4 million.

Theyre jewish.

sauce

Kikes lie all the time

God cursed the Isrealites to roam the Desert for worshipping the calf.

Plus, their were hostile tribes in the way and he often went atop mountains to get laws and the Isrealites would often start bitching about how they wanted to see God or that they were craving some food. Another reason being that Moses made the mistake of initially judging every single crime himself

Just read Exodus dumbass

Nope. Moses had the righteous arm themselves and kill those that had apostadised.

Guess why Allah chose a gentile as his last Prophet? He also cursed the Jews saying that after Jesus they will only suffer affliction after affliction.

Firstly, Pharisees were real Jews.
Secondly, not all Jews lived in Jerusalem.

FPBP

Kek bless Australia

You're not the first to figure that out. It's common knowledge, as the Sinai Peninsula was under Egyptian control at the time. Also, the burning bush and the pillar of fire/cloud suggest that Mount Sinai was volcanic, so it would have to be in Saudi.

They were a bunch of Jews. Obviously they stopped to ruin every civilization along the way.

that was actually really fucking funny.

You Australians are truly gifted with bantz

hahaha winner

Damn.....

Bab Al-Manbab straight

Fpbp

why :) ?

Pillaging takes time. There were a lot of villages in the way.

Put me in the screencap too senpai

He was struggling against Blasphemous Jews who wouldn't stop devil worshipping. Same problem we have today, only worse now.

Way worse. We don't have a Moses and Jesus out there killing and whipping jews.

Can we finally conclude once and for all that gypsies are simply Jews who branched off of the main kikery way back when and became an entirely separate and lesser blight on humanity. I feel that this is the logically sound cultural history. Gypsies, at their purest, are protokikes. A rare culture preserved through nomadic faggotry, incest, and kidnapping.

>Taking old testament stories as factual accounts

40 is a mythical number, meaning something like change or trial. Or just a long ass time.
They had to first figure out their society, their laws, rituals and believes.
But the whole thing never literaly happened desu.

Holy fucking kek!

primus inter postes

There was a migration but it was mostly probably over decades like the Bible but it wasn't one huge event but a gradual period of various tribes uniting and growing around the cult of Yahweh (which united them against the native tribes)

He lost a coin in that desert and they needed to find it.
Jews gonna jews.

It was they gold they were worshipping. Nothing has changed.

>Why are Jews' noses so big?

>Because air is free

kek

Never actually happened. There is absolutely no proof of jews ever even being in Egipt. It's basically a WE WUZ story made up during babylonian occupation. You know, we did it once, we will do it again.

It didn't.

This makes sense of the reunion with Jethro as the tribe of Midian was located in the Arabian peninsula close to the Sinai but in the Peninsula.

This is where they would intercept and raid passing caravans of nomadic Arabs of the Hejaz.

Because they needed to raise an army to take it.
there were people living in their promised land that had to go.

You earned this (You), Aussie cunt.

lmao

>inb4 phone poster scum

I drive trux

Because it takes two generations to inculcate a people with new cultural norms. See Yuri Bezmenov

topkek

You know how it is when you go to holiday with family. Even if you tell everybody to go take a piss before you go someone will always need a halt.
Now imagine that with some ten thousand people.

FPBP

Fpbp

The reason it took so long is because you can't "give" freedom to anyone. Freedom must be earned through sacrifice. They left Egypt but had a slaves mentality and needed a generation born that never knew submission to start a nation

Read bible. Learn something.

This.

>muslims
user i...

All you have to do is read the Biblical narrative. The Israelis had already arrived on the borders of Cana'an, 12 spies were even sent into the land.

The spies came back with a mixed message of what they observed, but the one sure thing was that there were enemies within the land, including "giants".

Just look up Rebellion of Korah even on Wikipedia for Christ's sake. Israel was split on whether they should go into the land as commanded by their god YHVH, or to doubt YHVH and go back to Egypt. Because of this the story claims the ground opened up and swallowed the rebels and others were smitten by fire.

Then YHVH told Israel through Moshe that none of the doubting generations, save for two, would ever inherit the land of Cana'an.

THAT is the official Biblical reason of why Israel supposedly wandered in the wilderness for forty years.

Worth noting the events that inspired the written narratives as found in the Torah were quite different. In this case, the Apiru wandered in the wilderness for so long because they were waiting for the rest of the Apiru and Shasu to break out of Egypt and join them. This happened in the later Ramesside period.

FPBP

Because he didn't exist.

Israel was ruled by Egypt at the time Moses alledgedly existed.