Russia heavily favors kots over dogs

>According to a survey by research company Dalia, 59 percent of Russians own at least one cat.

rbth.com/news/2017/04/11/russians-are-worlds-biggest-cat-lovers_739937

Kots - quiet, gracious and sociopaths.
Dogs - overly excitable, can read them as an open book, barking more than biting. Just as America.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis#Epidemiology
englishrussia.com/2010/02/01/cats-of-blockaded-leningrad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cats are comfy

I told you. The Russians are Asiatics.

Dogs are the white man's best friend.

Why would you have food as a pet?

What's their end game?

You're sure it doesn't have anything to do with the fact dogs are more difficult to maintain in a frozen commie block than a cat?

So Russians are patricians. Dogs are pleb tier poorfag animals

B-but what about domesticated bears, croatia-kun?

Theres just so many stray dogs roaming Russia that the people don't want one in their home too

I would consider owning a cat a necessity too if I lived in a rat infested shithole.

Bear a cute!

kek good point.

People who likes dog have scat fetish. Why choose an animal that shits everywhere

Best Korea strikes again

because cats are way better than dogs. Dogs are annoying, stupid and need to be walked at least 24 times a day.

Cats are independent, smart and cute.

Cats of for women, faggots, and disgusting muslims.

Theres a reason most male cat owners are pathetic beta males.

I have a russian blue cet.
He's pretty intelligent for a cet

>animal that shits everywhere

Fluffy-threads belong on Sup Forums.

That is less to do with national character than national circumstance. If Americans lived in commieblocks we would be mostly cat owners too.

WTF
I love Russia now

>most teeth and claws pulled out
sad!

parents from russia, I heard they have packs of wild dogs that will murder and eat you. Why do you abandon your dogs, east europe?

We have those too, used to have to shoot wild dogs quite often cause they'd eat chickens.

It is because 99% of russians(thac can partcipate in surveys, noone gives a shit about the rural are, nobody asks them anything) live in a small shitty apartment also you can compare how much dogs eat and how much do a cat eat and what it costs.
Cats are just cheaper to keep. Much cheaper, also most of russians are lazy, lay to even walk a dog outside.

If you lived on the 60th floor of a commie tower block, you'd also prefer owning a cat over a dog.

Kot approved

Early humans and wolves evolved together becoming man and dog today. It's a bond that transcends the mind and is in our DNA itself.

Yet you reject that in order to clean the shit of an animal that cares absolutely nothing about you.

Kot not approved

this.

as a cat owner I have to admit dogs are THE superior companion

pic related
my kot

And that is why they are so fucking crazy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis

BASED KOTKA

Cats are better than dogs if you live in a small apartment. Keeping any proper dog indoors is cruelty, and cats are better than the small, useless dogs which are comfortable in such an environment.
If you have a suitable living space then keeping both is the best as both animals are awesome in different ways.

Dog lovers are such fucking shitheads here
Everyone hates them because their dogs shits on playgrounds/paths and they don't even take care of their shit
Fuck dogs

USA toxoplasmosis rate - 23%
Russia - 20%

this is a good post

Kot purrs for you

wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis#Epidemiology

>For women of childbearing age, a survey of 99 studies within 44 countries found the areas of highest prevalence are within Latin America (about 50–80%), parts of Eastern and Central Europe (about 20–60%)...

>In the United States, data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) from 1999 to 2004 found 9.0% of US-born persons 12–49 years of age were seropositive for IgG antibodies against T. gondii

You got your koreas mixed up dipshit.
Fucking lurk more before you post.

Please be careful my fellow kot

Kek agrees.

Most of those cats are kept indoors, so the risk of them contracting the virus is quite low.

The only thing I know is that Saint Petersburg citizens are extremely devoted to cats becase during the blockade they ate them, so they have a lot of devotion and monuments for them.
englishrussia.com/2010/02/01/cats-of-blockaded-leningrad/

Also it's much harder to care for a dog than for a cat in a commie block.

Gay guy here. Can confirm cats are ideal single gay male companion. But really it just is easier to have a cat for anyone who lives in an apartment like I do. Dogs are best for people who have backyards and I know few millennials who can afford those bad boys.

ITT many happy kots

The reason why all formet soviet nations like cat is, you need cat to exterminate vermin. Bullets are too big for small vermin. Earlier, using of gas was very easy but these days militia will come and question you if you gas the vermin. Making places like roach motels or homo camps is all right too, though. But then you need gas and not cat too.

I like donut bumpers

Both are shit animals so who cares? Snek is the best pet.

This thread is now Kot's approved thread

Heil Kitler

>go to bed
>cat sleeps under the sheets

Jazz is THE most aesthetic kot.

Is there anything happening in this country?

Jazz Kot obviously agrees user

>Not liking both

>goes for walk in woods in yoga pants
>bear attacks you
>better take photo of myself getting mauled to post on facebook

EVERY TIME

I own a small dog, best of the two worlds, he's like a cat, only he's smart and loves me.
>tfw tiny doberman that fits in your hand

People drive drugs through it

>Cropped ears

Yamero.

100% truth

Dachshund owner reporting in. She's a fat piece of shit like a good American.

It's because of their larger muslim population.

Thats nothing, we have the highest pet cats per person in the world

cats are cuter

It's probably because the survey was shit and didn't include "Bear" as one of the options.

It's a necessary evil.

Russians are like cats of humans, I think

Cats = men

Dogs = women

I have a dog, it's pretty nice, but it's just such a fucking attention whore. All dogs are. And you gotta take care of it and it's still moody and all. Sure, it's soft and loving and shit but...

Had a cat. Dude just lied around all day in front of our tv. Occasionally popped over in my room to say hi. I forgot to feed him every once in a while. He went out and caught squirrels (he was a tough bastard) and ate them alive.

>He doesn't know about the many russian cat channels on youtube that show people taking care of cats that are in basements
They're very cute videos.

I depends. Dogs compensate by having a better personality.

>tfw you forget the "the" and your post has a Russian accent

>Yet you reject that in order to clean the shit of an animal that cares absolutely nothing about you.

Keeping your cat in an apartment is pretty shit to be honest. Cat's are extremely adaptable and self-reliant, you should have a cat when you have a house and it can roam the neighbourhood and live life to the fullest.

Desu

It might look like a puppy, but this is an actual dog.

It's trying to evolve

>Don't pet me or my son ever again

This

Miniature dog breeds are an affront to...everything.

Macro breeds are where it is at.

wtf i love russian now

shadilay

underated

This.

Anglos only based people on planet earth.

Worst Korea graces our thread

cats are douchebags, dogs are awesome.

end of story

I took in one of the Vlčák that belonged to the Agency a few years ago - she needed to be retired due to a gunshot wound. The only options for were to find an potential LEO owner with K9 training(due to her attack training and admixture) or for her to be put down. I do not regret taking her one in bit. She is 90% Carpathian Wolf.

that's because cats are alot like russian children

if you dont' want them any more. Simply throw them out. They will survive. Somehow.

small dogs are the most annoying pieces of shit that you can have as a pet

She loves to climb for whatever reason. I have not studies wolf/wolfdog behavior much.

small dogs are only a thing because women want them as child replacement.

she climbed a tree then didn't know what to do afterwards.

stupid cute wolf that would eat me under normal circumstances

There are plenty of small breeds that were bred for a purpose. Herding, hunting, and so on.

Cats and dogs are both top tier animals. I have both and I think one of mankinds greatest achievements is domestication. Looking at them play around or the cat following us when I take my dog for a walk is great.

She got down on her own after a while, but she was whining when I went outside. That is what caught my attention. She have been chasing a coon or a possum. She keeps their population under control and I have not had to deal with any shithead squirrels, since she was able to start walking/running again. She gets out most of her aggression by just running around outside and acts like a normal dog after she gets tired or hot.

I hate Russians now

That's Thailand you fucking nogger