THIS FUCKING JEW WILL NOT DIVIDE US
BAD BAD NOT GOOD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UdvIUHw31js
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino
china-embassy.org/eng/fyrth/t1452276.htm
china-embassy.org/eng/fyrth/t1452560.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Notice "us" is the entity that is not defined, but implied for you to fill this blank space with your own definition. Something like childrens coloring book. Even though it appears innocent it's one of the most devious military encryptions used against civilian population.

That picture says it all.

Putinbots btfo
youtube.com/watch?v=UdvIUHw31js

Good to see the MSM narrative of Trump being a Russian agent is no longer viable.

Are you saying that Shia was, dare I say, right?

the situation is such a comedy, i'm glad i witnessed it first hand, because the historians coudn't describe the sudden changes in perception, realisation and all the rationalisations of the events.

I remember when this place wasn't saturated with trump cucks
No hate on the guy but fuck off already

>muh hugbox

Sorry commie shit. America's here to shove it's big democracy down your throat whether you like it or not.

Somewhere in 2014 came the Kremlin trolls, using the VPN of different countries and began to sow enmity.
There are a lot of them.

>le commie
Get out you welfare paying niggee

I just want pre-trump orgy Sup Forums back

well, you can't prove that, just as you can't prove that you are yourself not using VPN of Kyrgyzstan, while in reality you can't be from anywhere and have some goals of your own to establish "useful narrative"

Sorry, but you're even not american, you're russian troll who use USA VPN.
Turn off ip, smelly pig

Go home, Bolot

The fact that you are under the Russian flag answered me, it already means a lot) And do not pretend, you know perfectly well what I'm talking about. Everyone has known for a long time that Russia uses trolls to promote its goals.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino

You don't want to talk to me, you only look at my flag and you only want to spew propaganda about censoring every opinion you don't like as a paid shill opinion. So who is a shill here?
So who is the shill here?

Reminder, that Chinese DON'T support trump actions:
> I would like to stress that the Chinese side always opposes the use of force in international relations and maintains that disputes should be peacefully resolved through political and diplomatic means such as dialogue and consultation. We oppose the use of chemical weapons by any country, organization or person for any purpose and under any circumstance, and support relevant UN agencies in carrying out independent and comprehensive investigations into all uses or suspected uses of chemical weapons and, on the basis of solid evidence, reaching a conclusion which can stand the test of history and facts.
china-embassy.org/eng/fyrth/t1452276.htm
>China has always opposed the use of force in international relations. We maintain that the sovereignty and territorial integrity of all countries should be preserved and respected. China always believes that political settlement is the only viable way to resolve the Syrian issue. The future of Syria should be decided by the Syrian people.
china-embassy.org/eng/fyrth/t1452560.htm

What is a new definition of "russian shill"? What do they write today, in the era of Trump?

Yes, they have long since begun to bother everyone. All Sup Forums filled with shitposting about Putin, Trump, jews, cuck and e.t.c
This is the propaganda of the Kremlin, do not lead it.

What? What are you talking about? That is, you want to say that this is not true and in the Russian propaganda does not use any trolls?