I'm a newfag, is everyone on /pol an actual nigger hater or is it a meme? Pic kinda related

I'm a newfag, is everyone on /pol an actual nigger hater or is it a meme? Pic kinda related

no it only became like that after people from /r/thedonald started posting here they are racists

Thats a secret

Depends on the person, I personally don't have anything against blacks.

Most of us are but a lot of people who browse Sup Forums are shitskin themselves.
Also lurk moar before you post so you can understand our culture and fit in, if you post and look like a normie you ruin the board

yes but there's more to it than that. we hate all nonwhites except some people think asians are ok

Just the Americans..

I for one personally love niggers

I personally hate niggers but see, Sup Forums has always been an anti mainstream pleace. It used to be liberal once, when the majority were right wing. People just come and go. In this moment the vast majority is right wing of course

blacks are amazing
it's /r/the_donald that brought that racism shit here

Yes.

I don't mind black people. I hate all jews though.

This guy gets it

Niggers are absolute cancer to society.

we were in for the lulz, things went to shit and everyone thinks we are racist. Still, lulz

What about this right wing jew?

This, back in the good old days everything was for the lulz, now people are too serious

OP see this post This is the shit we have to put up with since T_D showed up

This used to be a place where we could all get along, then fucking /r/thedonald started coming here.

Sup Forums has never been racist but reddit keeps raiding the site to make us look racist

Hating niggers is one of Sup Forums oldest traditions (alongside hating woman).

Though, in serious threats you will find almost a consensus that by niggers we mean cultural niggers and not biological niggers

Thank god someone knows the difference

we dont call them newfaqs anymore as that's offensive to people of a differnet sex type thing, we call them newfriends, and blacks are people of colour

> #thenewpol

oi thats rayciss lad

very peaceful and multicultural!

>Sup Forums is one person

Fucking Newfags

I like when they go boom.

Sup Forums wuz gud boiz and shieet, t_d is the REAL little racist bitch
#Sup Forumslivesmatter

XDDDDDXDDDXDXDXDXD
Lel so funny!!!

Have you ever been around niggers for a prolonged period of time? If not you'll never understand.

This

I find niggers repulsive, smelly, ugly and stupid. I haven't found a single exception to one of those traits yet.

same, i just stay here for the keks

nah, it's only one person usually, the autist proxy falseflagger

Hate?
What's there to like?

Yes

Most of Sup Forums has never had to totally jnteract with niggers. I hate them because I lived around, went to school with and worked with them my whole life. Young guys think the handful of nigs that live in their suburbs or go to their uni is a representation of nigs. Try living around lower class mixed neighborhoods for the true redpill.

Yes, and i let the niggers on streets here know it also.

You have to understand the difference between a nigger and a black man.
A black man is respectable, whereas a nigger is a disgrace to humanity. I'd much rather associate with a black man who reads books and has stimulating conversation than I would associate with a less intelligent white person. Furthermore, crackers and niggers are the same thing, because nigger culture was born from cracker culture.

Sup Forums will gladly praise Thomas Sowell, Walter E Williams, Larry Elder, and even Bill Cosby (before the rape stuff). What we don't praise is the condescenders who promote nigger culture and black culture as one and the same, as if all black people are niggers. They want to either accept the blacks or reject the niggers, so they make a trade (tolerance or racism).

In reality, the distinction is on an individual level. Just don't act like a nigger, and you're okay in my book no matter what your skin color is. But if you act like a nigger, idc what your skin color is you're garbage. It's about protesting the negative qualities of humanity.

Basically Sup Forums is the last bastion of pure judgement, since there's no rules about being nonjudgmental. We should not expect sound judgements from a society which views being nonjudgmental as an exalted quality.

b a s e d

i just dont want them in my country
is it really that much to ask?

nigger is a nigger

Ok Op here is a quick rundown dont believe the shortposts the chances that its a shill is alot higher. We are legitemately racist and anyone who says otherwise is either a reditt shill or a newfag like you.
We also just came out of a huge immigration wave of normies and redittors this was durring the great shill raid after the election so none of these fags are ready to know the real /pol.
Tldr /pol is currently buried under a ton of shills and newfags true pol is racist to a certain degree but many do not hold these beliefs as hard truth and many ppl post here ironically

this
Sadly, negro's are genetically programmed to develop a culture around violence and sex.

It's about genetics, not about culture.

I'm not really much of a racist, but I'm ok with racial nationalism

That's one nastylooking jew.

we are growing stronger.
Niggers live with us, lets just say that.

I hate niggers of all colours. Proper blacks are fine.

i live next to a couple of niggers and share a kitchen. i havent yet had any problems though granted they are educated niggers

Sup Forums is not one person or group. If there really was a "real" pol in which everyone thought the same way and agreed to the same truths this board might as well not exist because it would then be just another echochamber.

I'm just pro-white, but niggers and jews are usually a threat to that.

This. Nigger is a state of mind. Although 9/10 they have black skin.

this picture made me feel sad.

Anonymous message boards are the only place white Americans can be free from political correctness. So when they get a chance to cut loose, they go overboard.

I dont have anything against other people as long as they are no subhumans

Speaking of niggers, why is it that every time I'm walking home with food, and a black crosses my path, they ask for a slice/a piece? I don't even live in a poor area, is gibsmedating just hardcoded into their genetics or something?

Nice cultural enrichment. Story behind webm?

Anyway I think pic related answers all of OP's questions

No, we love nigg- I mean spoo- I mean jigab- I mean niggers. We love niggers.

I think most of us don't care for them and we certainly don't buy into marxist memes about them being productive, intelligent, non-violent members of society; but I don't many of us walk around inside our homes wearing white ropes with pointy hoods.

Sup Forums is largely people being realistic and and not giving a fuck about the bullshit pushed by the entertainment industry.

Kind of like what happened to Britain and Pakistan.

A Negro infestation is like having a large tapeworm in the body politic.

I don't mind Black people at all, just the niggers
In fact just the other day I let my wife lock me in the cupboard and fuck a based black Trump supporter.

>Sweden

No we hate niggers, not blacks, you can still be black without being a nigger

Nigger hatred is week 1 of Sup Forums. Eventually it just becomes a drop in the bucket. Almost inconsequential to everything else going on. They're almost comedy relief.

What?

No, but danes hate muslims unlimitted. Or well, at least danes hates the dispora muslims unlimitted, I guess I have no issue with muslims living in muslimland.
Also, unlike Americans we Danes like Israel a lot.

There are certain aspects of the culture that make nigger a nigger.

I would never consider MLK or Morgan Freeman a nigger even if I wanted to.

I hate niggers the same way I hate kolhoz bydlo or so called "golden youth" or "gopniks" or similar people. It's just that kolhoz bydlo doesn't cry "das rayciss" every time, so it has less memes.

Also, nigmemes are fucking funny. As is greedy merchant. It's a very black (hehe) humour, but still better than PC thing.

I do not hate niggers, I mean I dont hate other animals also.
I just dont like the fact that they are considered human only becausethe 1% of nigger individuals behaves like humans and is somewhat intellegent.

WHAT IS GOING ON THIS THREAD

But if they're BASED black men and not niggers it should be fine for them to fuck my wife

I don't mind black either so.long as they're not in Ireland or Europe

Who are these "based black men" everyone is talking about?

Ben Carson and that's it

Everyday I think more and more that this is all a shills raid to blue pill Redditors who massively immigrated here after the fall of The_Donald.

We went from: Blacks get out, life/community values, statistics and data over feelings to stop being such a racist, maybe Muslims aren't that bad and the fucking "I believe that..."

What the fuck is happening, is everyone ignoring the obvious raid?
I don't want to lose you too Aussie bro.

I pity nice blacks but most blacks are really despicable in my 26 years of life experience.

pic related

>is everyone on Sup Forums
That is never the case.

Have the full comic

I've noticed the raid too and I'm fighting to make Sup Forums great again.

Seems like the last week and a half has been increasingly subverted.

NEWFAGS GET OUT REEEEEEE

Everyone used up all their energy to meme Trump into presidency. Now everyone's just too tired to fight off the shills.

the racism was all a joke that autists like you fell for. blacks are just like everyone else except they are better at pleasing women

I thought that was the Reading Rainbow guy, then I realized it was Tommy.

Everyone hates niggers it's a fact.
However most of us don't have a problem with black people.

you mean like a chimney sweep?

Sin te this is a one post faggy op i want to ask to my fellow Sup Forumsacks...How do you deal with normalfags in your day to day life?I tried to throw some red pills today (they were comentan on the whole united Airlines and I decided to no Tony expand but also make an analogy between the overbooking they do and the central bank loans where they loan you a money that doesn't even exist to create an unpayable debt and normies couldn't understand the point although they agreed airlines making overbooking is fucked up,they couldn't see how fucked up it is that the banks do the same to our governments and expect us to pay
Pic related

This is exactly what I mean.

Then they are not niggers.
They just happen to have black skin.

there are lots of jews in here pretending to be hateful goys and doing their best to keep us all divided.

this is how jews operate but it's not working like it used to.

they want blacks and whites to fight but we're starting to come together against the jew instead.

that's how we solve this!

>everyone on Sup Forums is an actual nigger
sounds about right

SAGE

The problem with this is that if you take in the "top of the crop" of some country, it will create a higher acceptance for further immigration of immigrants from that country, thus you get progressively worse and worse immigrants.

Same.

It helps you keep your weight down?

i have a massive distaste for australians you are all scum

I hate niggers.

I don't have problems with any humans based on skin color. Just jews.

Black people are cool tbqh, they say whatever they want and call it like it is unlike cucked white people who wouldn't raise their voice to a wolf eating their family.