Fictional History

So I have to read this shit for school, how upsestting are the blatatant lies in this particular work of fiction? Also Jewish lies thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2625612/Woman-MADE-UP-entire-bestselling-holocaust-memoir-forced-pay-22-5-million-publisher-revealed-shes-not-Jewish.html
archive.is/gGnmb
dailycaller.com/2017/03/23/israeli-american-jew-arrested-for-jewish-community-center-bomb-threats/
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/03/24/jews-shocked-suspect-jewish-center-threats-one-their-own/99575766/
foxnews.com/us/2017/03/24/us-jews-wrestle-with-arrest-jew-in-bomb-threats-case.html
whsv.com/content/news/Vandals-spray-swastikas-on-Jewish-Community-Center-building-419181254.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll be here posting other blatant lies for awhile

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2625612/Woman-MADE-UP-entire-bestselling-holocaust-memoir-forced-pay-22-5-million-publisher-revealed-shes-not-Jewish.html

kekked

Jews openly admit that they fabricated the 11 million death toll to gain sympathy from non Jews, 5 million of that number never existed

archive.is/gGnmb

>The “5 million” has driven Holocaust historians to distraction ever since Wiesenthal started to peddle it in the 1970s. Wiesenthal told the Washington Post in 1979, “I have sought with Jewish leaders not to talk about 6 million Jewish dead, but rather about 11 million civilians dead, including 6 million Jews.”

>Yehuda Bauer, an Israeli Holocaust scholar who chairs the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance, said he warned his friend Wiesenthal, who died in 2005, about spreading the false notion that the Holocaust claimed 11 million victims – 6 million Jews and 5 million non-Jews. “I said to him, ‘Simon, you are telling a lie,’” Bauer recalled in an interview Tuesday. “He said, ‘Sometimes you need to do that to get the results for things you think are essential.’”

>“I have been to many Yom Hashoah observances — including those sponsored by synagogues and Jewish communities — where eleven candles were lit,” she wrote in an article in the Jewish Review of Books in which she lacerated Wiesenthal’s ethical standards. “When I tell the organizers that they are engaged in historical revisionism, their reactions range from skepticism to outrage. Strangers have taken me to task in angry letters for focusing ‘only’ on Jewish deaths and ignoring the five million others. When I explain that this number is simply inaccurate, in fact made up, they become even more convinced of my ethnocentrism and inability to feel the pain of anyone but my own people.”

dailycaller.com/2017/03/23/israeli-american-jew-arrested-for-jewish-community-center-bomb-threats/

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/03/24/jews-shocked-suspect-jewish-center-threats-one-their-own/99575766/

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/24/us-jews-wrestle-with-arrest-jew-in-bomb-threats-case.html

Hey rabbi, whatchya doin?

>factions that seek to diminish the centrality of the Jewish genocide to the carnage of World War II.
Historians are a faction now?

This is why we must remain vigilant

haha yeah

>oy vey! Moshe! You remembah those history goys we hired? They're antisemtites!

didn't have that one, thanks

Agreed. On 8pol there was a guy who was posting pictures of his hail hortler stastikas on a highschool. Shit was obviously false flagging, he fucked up the Gott mit uns phrase and the shit he put was so Jew it was obvious "Trump hates Jews! Fuck you Jewish rats! MAGA"

Article on it here, i think the 8pol thread got delet though since the mods saw through his kikery

whsv.com/content/news/Vandals-spray-swastikas-on-Jewish-Community-Center-building-419181254.html

np, here's another you might not have

leddit holocaust "survivor" gets called out on his bullshittery

you are correct, saved
Yet another "Hey rabbi, whatcha doin?"

Not high school sorry, Jew building and a church, and a highschool too i think, but no articles yet

damn can't read on mobile

TL;DR is this

>Says he was able to sneak out of the camps and kill animals for food and
>says 3/4 of his stomach was removed due to infection from the camps
>His family made up years prior that he DIED in the holocaust in order to get reparations
>Somehow hes still posting on leddit even though he has the same info as the jew that supposedly died

Its laughable

kek, how has the world not called this bullshit out?

thats a good one

Honestly you'd be surprised about how many people question it and know its just a money making scam. It's kind of like 9/11, not many people believe the original story, or they still have itching questions about it. I think Generation Zyklon will be redpilled about it

Kek those bad Nazis used tickle torture. I can imagine how funny those charges being read at Nuremberg would be.

hopefully

and that's it for me, have nothing else on phone