Doesn't the fact that whites being outbred by all other races show natural selection in action...

Doesn't the fact that whites being outbred by all other races show natural selection in action? it proves objectively that whites are the inferior race in comparison to the other races on earth.

Fuck off, cunt

not an argument against why whitey is too dumb to breed.

i want to fuck Brittney White

whites being outbred by all other races shows what white social care and medicine is capable of.

she only fucks white guys

China number one

Not really, it just shows that they can't perpetuate their own race

No because blacks, specifically, if left to their own devices would still be throwing spears. It's white technology and innovation, transport that enabled blacks to spread.

Vermin bread really fast but its still vermin

/thread

hey check it out, a leftist conceding the fact that race isn't a social construct

this is irrelevant now though, sure whites received many technologies from the east and improved upon them and spread themselves during the age of discovery and so on, but nowadays they can't even get their birth rate above replacement in most countries

I would fuck her but then my half nigger babies will have an excuse to say "we wuz kangz" and I don't want niggers to have that.

The only realistic way for whites to survive is through a slow process of bleaching and colonization of other races women and even then it's gonna be a tough road to travel considering how bad they currently are at reproduction

Sauce?

Having more kids doesn't make you superior racially. It's simply just a consequence of our low fertility rates, it has nothing to do with our genetic prowess. Negros evolve separately from other races due to their lack of Neanderthal admixture. So really, it's a silly idea to even thing of them as *equal* to us, let alone superior.

*think

Of course not. A ton of mixed babies are just rape babies, and most people breed interracially still

The nigger population would have a much higher turnover rate if we didn't give them millions in aid every year. You and your people live on the charity of others at every level; individual, national, and racial.

any race that is dying out is inferior in comparison to the others, natural selection has deemed whites as a useless branch of humanity and it is now withering

>Doesn't the fact that whites being outbred by all other races show natural selection in action? it proves objectively that whites are the inferior race in comparison to the other races on earth.
This is a good question, but it's not whites that are being outbred, it's educated leftists. Leftists of every colour are failing to reproduce, it's just that so many whites of them are whites that it drags the birthrates down. The Amish certainly don't have trouble producing children.

I'm not a nigger lmao

Me too user, me too.

masri

Gas all non-whites. Heil Hitler!

Oh my God, you're one of those self-loathing niggers who can't just accept his race and try and make the most of his life.

>t. mad cumskin can't accept the white die off

hnnng but no

ofug

in my head her butt just smells sweaty and musky but reality it smells like poopoo, peepee, blood and some other gross shit.

The World's real leaders, the largest global banks and multinational corporations want to take the reigns of power away from Whites because we are historically very hard to control. The French Revolution, the American Revolution, and so on. We have these ideas about individual liberty and freedom, and The Bill Of Rights, limited government, and likewise concepts that non-Whites never really concerned themselves with. They're instituting a one-World global government and White people show far too much potential to disrupt their plan, so the American and European Union governments have decided to flood historically White countries with non-Whites until we're just bred out of existence. Then they'll be left with a dumber, more compliant, more easily controlled population.

Socially engineered genocide.

The endgame is a Euro-Brown-Skin gentile class ruled by a Jewish capstone.

all the smells in the world couldn't stop me

colonise and survive my cumskinned friends

Until the 1960s white people outbred the others. Accounted for nearly 1/3 the worlds population.

yeah blame a conspiracy theory on your lack of balls and beta mentality

>we wuz

>Egypt

I feel bad for you Egypt, but as a white dude, I would love to somehow brainwash my kids into thinking this.

Just so I could shout out, "THAS ROITE!" while wearing a do-rag and letting a loosie hang out of the corner of my mouth from the porch of my near bando-tier home.

Oh my god, I want to miscegenate so bad now. The meme potential is simply too big for me to ignore.

You don't have to spend your life measuring yourself against whites man. There's another, better, way. Be proud of who you are, and if you aren't, spend your life being a guidestone for your descendants to follow. Your people need you, now more than ever.

Yes, in a way. We are more affected by the greatest selection pressure of today: contraception. In an environment with contraception, foresight and the ability to plan is a enormous maladaptation. We also have the maladaptation of dignity, which prevents the white man from utilising the cucked zog welfare state to his full advantage.

why are you projecting your non whiteness onto me, I don't understand.

God, posts by op are so cringe worthy

You need to be 18+ to post here you emu-fearing fuck

dude so many white meth heads use the doll mate, what are you on about

>ants having more children more humans.
>ants superior to humans.

Because you post thicc black grills when I do. It's like that experiment where they connected a wire to stimulate the pleasure centre of a rats brain when it pushed a button.

you're still here looking at the pics, so it must be working on your small negro brain

" Diversity completely destroyed NY. I live in NY and have my entire life, and it's a gray shithole with square buildings and no sunlight. New york is literally one giant piece of trash riddled with cockroaches. There's no unique, identifiable culture because trying to force a thousand different cultures into a city creates shit. In the early days, the architects modeled their designs after their homelands, but now that there's no consistent culture, buildings are just gray rectangles with windows. Tell me what 'New York culture' is?

One thing that annoys me about living here is I constantly hear all these shill commercials and taglines about how 'we New Yorkers are diverse, caring, and unique' and show people of different colors smiling while they interact. Yeah, okay. Racism is absolutely rampant in the city. The 'diverse communities' don't want diversity, they just want a neighborhood for themselves while they maintain their disgust for outsiders and scam their wallets. Those who actually want diversity are the hipsters and yuppies who both live in nice neighborhoods with nothing to worry about and just want to be able to buy a kebab for lunch and sushi for dinner without taking a subway.

Until Giuliani stepped in, it was a fucking mess. Crime was so bad you either lived in an upper class white neighborhood or you didn't leave your apartment. It wasn't until he gentrified everything (made New York white again) that things got better, pushing all the lazy criminal shitskins out (i.e. Harlem with gentrification creeping north). Now that he's gone it's just becoming the same shit bowl it ever was, but with extreme government control and the low-life's living on the outskirts.

People don't move to New York for 'diversity'. They move to New York for jobs. " - Anonymous New Yorker

It's spelt 'dole' you moronic cunt. But think on that: those meth heads are generally the ones with a few kids. A few malnourished kids who live with their grandparents, but kids nonetheless. Meth heads are the closest thing the white race has to salvation. Along with the Amish, who were mentioned earlier.

Got any more?

your claim is SUBjective to the fact that non-white races regularly and parasitically use white people as a host. if enough of the hosts cease to be available to the parasites, the parasites will die off as well. which sub-species will regenerate faster?

>inb4 not all *
not all non-whites do this, but it's a trend

Because our governments are actively supporting our genocide instead of fixing it

sure leaf lad

if you think crackies are gonna save us from being overtaken by chinks and niggers I would rather latter happen

What part of a willful and deliberate invasion from our governments is natural selection?

because a tonne of whites enjoy race mixing regardless of immigration trends

>Whites because we are historically very hard to control. The French Revolution, the American Revolution, and so on
he has a point there

Wew

nice, can you post more, I need to fatten up my AZN folder

All developed civilizations have declining birthrates. Just so happens that pretty much every white country is fully developed. It's a natural cycle. Eventually once the entire world is developed, all the birth rates will be way down. It doesn't have anything to do with race.

Rats breed a lot but they're not superior to anything. Once again, sage and hide

Your kind cannot and would not survive one generation without handouts from others. End USAID, Food stamps and all food programs and blacks simply cannot compete. They will descend once again into war led by General ButtNaked and the cannibal crew, like you do.
Also
>"cum-skinned" is that supposed to be an insult? Insemination of the world with thought, the fluid of creation, the literal expression of male contribution to the world, I will take that any day over being a shit skin. Your skin is the color of excreta, the color of the inert bark being bitten into by chainsaw wielding loggers, the color of dried blood on the end of bayonets thrust into Zulus. Yours is the mark of Cain. You are the unwelcome guest in your brother's house; too weak and lazy to leave, to dim to know he is unwelcome.

Doesn't the fact that blacks starving to death and beating all other races in foodstamps/welfare show natural selection in action? It proves objectively that blacks are the inferior race in comparison to the other races on earth.

If I had a genie I would wish for a harem of infertile female negress slaves. I'd really want to fuck a negress, but I'd want it to be completely one-sided and no risk of kids.

>The World's real leaders, the largest global banks and multinational corporations
Just say Jews.
>want to take the reigns of power away from Whites because we are historically very hard to control.
A lie Sup Forumsacks tell themselves to make them feel better. The West has the greatest level of Jewish control.
>The French Revolution, the American Revolution, and so on. We have these ideas about individual liberty and freedom, and The Bill Of Rights, limited government, and likewise concepts that non-Whites never really concerned themselves with.
Jewish ideas. The Enlightenment was all a big Jewish trick. Jews like Spinoza and Freemasons like Thomas Jefferson were behind it. Rousseau is the biggest cuck out there. Voltaire as well.
>They're instituting a one-World global government and White people show far too much potential to disrupt their plan
No they don't. You all shilled for Trump, remember? They hate whites because we are Christians and we tell them that they're not God's chosen people any more and that He doesn't love them. They always talk about 'Christian Europe' or 'White Anglo-Saxon Protestants.' It's all about religion.

This seems like a great thread to drop redpills Sup Forums can't stand.

they still have a higher population and are growing, as are chinks and pajeets, you should have tended to the white beta tendancies before it got too late but no, you let feminism and women dominate your lands

yes. darwinism in action.

>charles darwin was a kike shill

lel.

Just prooves black people are too dumb to use protection.
In a society that turned from an industrial society to a service society and now to a information society it is completely normal that less children are born. Just shows that blacks or afrikans are socially inferior to everyone else

Who is this black chick? Seen her before.

Source?

>100 black africans
>1 white man

I don't know, I don't seek the sources I'm just content with the pictures I find here and go no further

OP is a faggot, but these are some good pics. Post more

>niggers die by the billions without white help
>white people actually gain more babies without black help
Blacks will die out if whites die out.
That's not natural selection.
It's a parasite, at least asians are mutualistic at worst case.
Sometimes they breed with us, trade with us, asian are pretty a-ok.
>in comparison to niggers

Unironicaly yes.
Only in white countries there will shilling for "sensitive, emotional men".

Whites will need to evolve, or they'll dissapear

It's not about inferiority it's about the fact that no truly intelligent species would breed at all.

That's why no animals gain intelligence over time, they just sit where they are. Humans are no different... the people that breed the most are the ones that are happiest being at the intelligence range nature wants us.

sure, if your only criteria for status is breeding rates.
back in the real world, more affluent and educated populations have lower birth rates, because more time can be invested in each child, who is more likely to survive. Hence the internet, GPS and moon landings.
or... africa.

Why couldn't I have been born a mongol, raping my way through the world? I just want to have sex with hundreds of different women of all races while not having to care about their pleasure while simultaneously enjoying closeness from my main harem wife, is that too much to ask?

Stop replying to this slide threads. There are huge ton right now goddamit.

Sage.

Well sure, the mammoth was superior to the rat. Bigger, stronger, and totally extinct. What you consider to be superior or not is inconsequential, in all senses of the word. All that matters to nature and evolution is survival. To continue existing. To do that, one needs to breed.

OP is a fuckwit, but he is right. This is the essence of fascism. You must cast aside all your conceits and accept what is natural law. And natural law says that the only thing that matters is reproduction.

this actually would have been the dream, colonization is the only way the svens of the world can keep up now

What's your point? Ants outbreed humans, doesn't mean ants are superior to humans.

That's just simply not the case

>Just prooves black people are too dumb to use protection.
Exactly. Condoms are a selection pressure. Therefore stupidity is selected for. Do you dumb cunt anons understand how evolution works?

No no no, you seem to missunderstand. We already evolved. Western civilization is the greatest an is heritage to the old greeks and romes. It is the Africans who missed to evolve.
Just think about it. China did great stuff back then, Rome did, greeks did AAAND yes even some Muslims but they regressed. All these civilizations invented great stuff and evolved into modern societies. And the African? Sucked the titty of the white man and then kicked em out and claimed the build up of their society for their own? HAHAHAHA yeees right.
It's not that colered people are the "evolved" one. All others are, you are actually behind everyone else

>the way her titties bounce

Who is this cum drum

Whites can't afford to breed, we're stuck paying for lashaunda's 10 bastard kids and welfare for their 10 deadbeat dads