What will donald trump do about the depression problem among young white males?

Government mandated waifus

give you the opportunity to work, but he's not going to fucking hold our hands

not even sure of that now though after that terrible airstrike

War

Depression is mostly due to lack of exercise and bad diet. Trump is a fatass who hates exercise and who drinks diet coke (the most fattening drink in the world).
Therefore nothing. Trump is not the fascist you seek.

he already did much when he got elected. i instantly got more high energy and high test after MAGA

this really is what we need
peace has lasted too long we're sick of it

He'll release a full range of Baron Trump swimsuit photos. White cotton panties.

The army will give you employment and will assist in motivational rehabilitation.

make it worse by firing bannon while raising up kushner more and listening to ivanka about muh beautiful babies.
>inb4 one story hits where a beautiful baby is affected by our immigration laws so he gets on board with amnesty

Some young white faggot a few years ago said it was among blacks. He was real SJW white knight type. Are you telling me he is wrong and he was just a nigger lover? That always wanted a black friend. Like Huckleberry Fin?

draft us when ww3 happens

prescription cocaine

depression is a result of the degeneration of cities, suburbs and towns and the increase in drug use worldwide.
partially the result of immigrants being forced on us, and the police not having enough resources to actually stop any real crime.

this needs to be solved by moving lower class degenerates into seperate 'ghettos' away from law abiding citizens until the problem can be totally solved.

Believe me, we are gonna have the best nihilism, not that it matters of course. You are going to be so tired of living, you're gonna say "Please Mister Trump, please, I'm tired of living, I can't take it anymore, please put me out of my misery" and I'm gonna say "Why bother?"

replace them with niggers.
also jobs in the military,

>diet soda
>literally no calories
>most fattening drink

2/10

Top keks for you

Ever seen thin person drink diet coke?

>relying on someone else to solve all your problems
This is why the world is going to shit.

Depression is a symptom not the cause of their problem

Psychology is a meme

No place in this world for faggots with no motivation for self-improvement
/thread

yeah, thin women

>waiting for POTUS to control your calorie intake

What the fuck are you implying? Nowhere in the OP was weight mentioned. High weight isn't necessarily what makes people depressed.

If he doesn't cat f them, he'll send them to fight a ground war in Syria/Iran probably.

War is generally a good way to weed out the chaff, lowers unemployment numbers and all that.

>High weight isn't necessarily what makes people depressed.
you are lost child

Gas them.

There's a war for that.

Conscription in war counts as employment though

forced feminization