FFS Sup Forums is infiltrated by chinks

Every United Airlines thread is filled with butthurt small dicked close eyed gooks. It is getting ridiculous. This stupid doctor deserved everything he got. When will you morons finally understand that chinks are NOT your friends? You are all blinded by the stupid anime you watch. Anime is NOT reality. They are very sneaky. They act friendly but they stab you in the back. The worst is that they really hate America and Europe. Fuck all of them. I usually don't buy stocks but I will buy the United Airlines one and if I ever come to the US I will for sure fly with them. FUCK CHINKS.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/04/10/news/united-overbooking-policy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this thread is now chinese territory what you gonna do about it

didn't think so

like Hong Kong?
Get cucked mate

>anime
>chinks
What the fuck have you been drinking? There's a big difference between the japanese and the rest of Asia.

It's the same shit
All gooks are the same

r/politics has been raiding pol for awhile now, my nigger. It's best not to bring up this chink so the cucks can settle down. I don't want the fucks to leave, the more they're in pol the more chance of them being redpill

This makes no sense, how could 3 of the 4 kicked off be Asian when there was a white couple kicked off.

I also remember when they tried to push the narrative that he was misidentified and therefore not the degenerate doctor in KY.

Wumao in full force.

Nigger you're on Sup Forums. There's always been niggers, chinks, spics and gooks on Sup Forums you new fucking faggot

hhmm I get it now. This is the reason of all the faggotry lately then

>how could 3 of the 4 kicked off be Asian when there was a white couple kicked off.
they be lieing/NEVER TRUST A CHINK

only European decent

United Airlines is based. Every airline to remove anyone who's non-white, then we'd have no more 9/11s too.

Europe and America are shit though. Asians hate these places because your parents let the west get cucked and turned the west nearly into a mudslime paradise. There ain't no political correctness in China or Japan that inspires them to take in countless Muslim men to rape their bitches.

I am half-Chinese and we are superior to fucking white bois in everyway, especially belgians subhuman filth. China held off all the white countries plus ethiopia and roachs and almost destroyed US army. In Vietnam, we even helped niggrs of asia make little nignogs and white fucks cry because we are the only alpha race. All belgium can do is bully little fucking niggers in congo, belgium was one of nations we beat in korea.
We are the true alpha race, our penis size doesn't matter (i bet mine is bigger than yours though white boy)

a good 50% of Canadian posters are Chinese, maybe even higher.

Half Flip here, kill all Chinks.

pic related: FACT

and Australian

>butthurt waffle still posting youtube comments
>so mad he makes his own thread about it
Why don't you show us the one of the person who claimed to be on the plane again? After all, they couldn't possibly be lying.

50% of Canadian posters are Australian, how did you know?

/ourairline/

i bet you're a gay rent boy or something fucking filipino nigger
china would destroy filipino in war anyway, not even "tough guy" duetre could stop us

>LARP

kill yourself, you are one of niggers of asia

you smell like leddit

Death to proddies.

Nope. All our Chinese run Pharmacies, fast food shop or take up our Uni places. No time for shitposting for them alas.

>Asians hate these places
yea thats why they all migrate here??

china is not plebbit, we are super power and we have banned reddit
i am chinese (i live in bongistan though), i don't care about ira-orange order meme war

>meanwhile irl

It's funny that a gypsy like you is even talking about white skin. You're little different from the mudslime Muslims.

That fucking screaming gook did get what was coming to him. Why are people so mad about this? I really don't get it at all.

Huh and Eastern Europe gypsies don't all migrate to England to sell their assholes?

>the one of the person
learn to speak engrish chink

why is it hard to believe china diaspora exist, they are controlling your cucked country soon

>larper

chinks only act tough on the internet. in real life they would get rekt from European giants

OP是一个fag

ye, sure you would manlet
no point arguing with cucks, suck that big black penis little boy

I am 100% White European

The point is that corporate airlines fuck you in the ass for being jew tier greedy motherfuckers, but you just happen to hate chinks, fuck you buddy.

Chinese guys want white dick in their yellow ass. When you go to China, guys will compliment on you being handsome if you're a half-way decent white guy. I suspect it's latent homosexuality.

dumass...

Fuck you corporatist nigger. Eat dick

>Now's not the time for fear doctor, that comes later

>ye, sure you would manlet
i am 6"6

> Sup Forums is infiltrated by chinks
No shit, Sherlock. I can even spot some regulars just from their pidgin English.

> inb4 someone says he's Vietnamese
Nope, chink.
There's a reason chinks like him were kicked from Vietnam.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

it's true. someone post that pic that the chink fathers wanted to cuck their daughters with white guys

She's just bolstering her immune system.

>that filename
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha

>that webm
disgusting

These are the gayest people I've ever seen.

Top kek it's fucking uncanny

CHINKS ARE SUBHUMAN NIGGERS

THAT NIGGER ISN'T SAVING LIVES

HE'S A SPOILED CHINK NIGGER IN A WESTERN COUNTRY

GET OFF THIS BOARD SUBHUMAN CHINK NIGGERS

>6.6 inches
Didn't ask for your dick size, manlet

this

Chinamen and vietcong are the worst. These fucking commies deserve to get booted of the west and deported back to their red shitholes.

Airlines are notorious. NOTORIOUS. For shitty service and assholery.

Anyone defending them at any time is either naive and has never flown a day in his life, or is a shill.

agreed but i think chinamen are second worst. the worst are the South Koreans

reminder:

Anyone bitching about what happened fell for the kikes' narrative.

UA acted lawfully and followed standard procedure. The police acted lawfully and followed standard procedure. Absolutely nothing wrong happened and the chink was entirely at fault, but because of "muh bolise brudalidee" (which, interestingly enough, is being blamed on the airline), this made international news.

Once the crew told Dao to leave, he was trespassing, whether he was entitled to his seat or not (*), he should have left, and later tried to seek damages.
*: He wasn't. As per the terms you agree to when buying a ticket, you can be involuntarily directed to another flight (after a call for volunteers, keeping priority and compensation in mind, etc.) at any time until boarding is complete; in the 1964 Treaty of Tokyo (which the US ratified, and therefore defines the legal meaning of "boarding" when applied to aircraft in the US), "boarding" is defined as ending when the doors are closed and passengers are seated. Since once the doors close (bar emergencies before takeoff) they stay closed until the plane is at its destination, it is safe to assume they hadn't been closed yet, and UA was fully within rights to kick Dao out.

With that out of the way:
Once they told him to leave and he didn't, he was trespassing, no way around this. (Note that planes and airports follow an even stricter set of regulations than standard property, but that's not the core issue here.)
He didn't want to leave on his own, so they called the police.
He refused to comply with police, and as such was removed by force.

But no, bash the airline, and post shitty low-effort memes. It's all most of you people are good for anyway.

t. autist-in-chief

PS: evidence suggests he wasn't an expert surgeon urgently needed, but rather a (crooked) third rate physician (who wouldn't really have been in any rush besides having to postpone a few appointments), so this is most likely some clock boy tier bullshit.

God, what are you, fuckin 12?
Grow the fuck up.

t. Schlomo Goldshekelsteinberg
>Bergjuden tries to shift the blame on a hapless old man instead of a major multinational corporation
>Don't question the corporation goyim!
I'm on to you, jew

god tier post

bait: the post

I'm saying it is legal.
I'm not saying it's nice, nor that it should be legal.

>If you contractaully agree NOT TO BUMB PEOPLE on planes then YOU MAY NOT DO IT without violating the contract

That's not even true.

>If airlines can't get passengers to switch of their own volition, they're allowed to bump fliers involuntarily.
money.cnn.com/2017/04/10/news/united-overbooking-policy/

1. UNITED CEO HAS PUBLICLY COME OUT AND APOGOLIZE FOR THIS UNACCAPETABLE BEHAVIOR
2. CHICAGO AIR OFFICIALS HAVE SHITCANNED ONE EMPLOYEE IN RELATION TO THIS EVENT
3. CHICAGO MAYOR INTENDS TO OPEN INVESTIGATION

AHhahahahahh

AND THE GUY BEING SMEARED BY UA ISN't EVEN THE GUY IN THE VIDEO

AHhahahah

UA DON GOOFED REAL HARD

qq more, faggot.
Feel like telling me where exactly you believe my post is incorrect, or are you just gonna keep shitposting?

>all gooks are the same
But gooks are koreans.

>1. UNITED CEO HAS PUBLICLY COME OUT AND APOGOLIZE FOR THIS UNACCAPETABLE BEHAVIOR
damage control
>2. CHICAGO AIR OFFICIALS HAVE SHITCANNED ONE EMPLOYEE IN RELATION TO THIS EVENT
damage control
>3. CHICAGO MAYOR INTENDS TO OPEN INVESTIGATION
Good, that way they'll find the chink at fault and end this whole thing.
>AND THE GUY BEING SMEARED BY UA ISN't EVEN THE GUY IN THE VIDEO
>UA DON GOOFED REAL HARD
Agreed on thta count.
>AHhahahah
>AHhahahahahh
Are you 12?

Also: friendly reminder that this finn spent a good while shitposing all over the last thread, completely ignoring arguments and just spamming the same bullshit over and over. Do not take him seriously.

chink here

He only have himself to blame for using shit airline

Read rule 21 of the contract bitch

UA broke their own rules

Holy shit you're gay.

reminder Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world, fact.

Probably a wise move to buy their stocks now, can't possibly sink anymore since they're in damage control.

Fucking racist malay or tai nigger fuck off, wonderful guys you worship are all Chinks, your Emperor Ly Thai To is a Chink. The whole Viet community reacted very quietly while Asian society like Korean, Japanese and Chinese stand up for us, please kys dont shame us

i agree
UA should be closed down due to their poor handling

>RULE 21 REFUSAL OF TRANSPORT
Absolutely irrelevant to the original scenario. They're not removing him from the flight and refusing him transport, they're sending him to another one. Two completely different things.

Additionally, 21.h states
>Passengers who fail to comply with or interfere with the duties of the members of the flight crew, federal regulations, or security directives [shall be removed]
He disobeyed a direct order from the crew, so yeah, they had every right to remove him, without any compensation even.

>can't possibly sink anymore
with their reputation now, they won't ever rise back up either
so there's no point of buying their stocks now

>He disobeyed a direct order from the crew,

Lern to space time

cause for action must exist before action

>with their reputation now
>implying anyone cares about a chink fagget

I'm just saying:
>even if "gtfo" was unlawful
>once he said no, they had every reason to kick him out

The person being smeared isn't even the guy on the video

UA done double goofed

>implying this is about a chink faggot
>not about UA's abuse, violence and poor handling

>Defending the airborne jew
lmao

Lord, the fucking commies ITT. If you want to make the rules for the plane, you buy the fucking plane. Otherwise, you sit there and obey like the livestock you are.

Don't like being livestock? Don't be a poorfag.

>even if "gtfo" was unlawful

Crew: can you please leave so we can have room for more people?
Passenger: I'd rather not
Crew: Ok, now you HAVE TO LEAVE
Passenger: Why, according to contract you may NOT REMOVE ME FROM THE PLANE FOR THIS REASON AT THIS POINT
*physical violence ensues*

I saw this comment on the BBC Chinese page :

The Paul Yeung one is just talking about how he can't be a doctor or an American cause his English is bad.

Kek.

>UA's abuse, violence
cringelord. you guys are hypersensitive

Hope you get beaten and ripped off by shitty companies like UA, cunt

>Passenger: I'd rather not
>Crew: Ok, now you HAVE TO LEAVE
honest kek

You keep saying contract but also disregard anyone reading into it, can you show us where it says in contract that UA isn't capable of ejecting passengers to prioritize crew members?

>Don't want to get fucked over by a bank? Just make your own bank bruh

Dudes a doctor married to a doctor and has four children who are all doctors. I don't think hes a peasant bruh

hahaha