Winston Speaks

Couple a few weeks back a rather interesting Gentleman came on and shared his views. It was a eloquent and comprehensive of the (((their))) philosophy, from the perspective of an outer party member. Seeing as we so rarely receive anything even remotely resembling quality, legitimate content I took the liberty of screencapping his comments for republication at a later date. Now that the board has slowed down a little I think now is as good a time as any for those of you here who did not get a chance to read these words to see them. I think they are a valuable resource for those seeking to understand why (((their))) minions agree with and try to implement their plan. All of the posters words are captured and some of the replies. So, without further ado, here follow the words of Winston.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115774375/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cc61C-VsTko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

learn to write and use punctuation correctly

Fuck your mother

Interested. Reads much like author of Economic Hitman.

Well, fuck..

And that's all.

Couple a minutes ago a rather interesting Anglo came on and shared his views. It was a dreadful and pompous display of the (((beady))) ass-licking, from the crevice of an inner thigh. Seeing as we so often get graced by quality Australian posts, I took the liberty of screencapping his comments for fap session at a later date. Now that reddit has slowed down a little I think now is as good a time as any for homos who did not get a chance to squander humanities last chance of hope. I think they are a bucket of cum for those seeking to buckets of cum, feel free to enjoy(((his))) buckets of cum agree with and try to implement their buckets of cum. All of the posters are faggots and you are no different. So, without further ado, here follow the buckets of cum from a beady faggot.

is there one complete cap?

heres the archive young pooinloo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115774375/

thanks ahmed.

>secondary school poli sci
Alex Jones is higher "quality".

Nope sorry. I just got the OPS content and some worthy replies. As you can probably tell the poster got quite a lot of flak. I can only assure you none of his replies are missing.
Nice projection. Buckets of cum used 3 times. E L James is that you?

bet you've used buckets of cum way more times than that

Thanks again
Sure if it makes you happy. But buckets are too small. I just have a tanker full of the stuff parked outside so I get it on tap.

Bump

I think one major question went unanswered - What is the end goal?

so, you have brown monkeys screeching everywhere, fucking each other's bums as and when they desire, eating when the zookeeper throws some bananas at them, sleeping when they feel tired, but not being productive at all.

the question, again, is - WHY-ryanreynolds.gif

i think, if i was one of the elite, i would literally try to kill them all. In such a system wherein i have attained all the wealth i could, and i have reduced the mankind to it's minimum, the only thing left for me to do is getting rid of the husk.

Maybe, like that novel, time machine, the elite will turn cannibal? no point in maintaining a herd, otherwise.

so, i guess that's what is in our (maybe half a dozen generations later) future - dinner plates of the elite - to be shat out by a rothschild descendant - well, no where near what i expected.

tl;dr - consumer shall be consumed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cc61C-VsTko

That is the major question that remains unanswered. Winston even states that he doesn't really think about such things. Presumably they believe that once mankind has attained the state of perfect consumerism that this state of affairs will continue indefinitely. It gives insight into their conditioning. While they are quite bright and dedicated to fulfilling their goals they don't seem to look beyond and examine the consequences. They seem to value the preservation of living things above the quality of life that the beings are experiencing. A race of soulless biological automatons scrambling to sate one fleeting pleasure after the next. It is a pretty bleak vision of the future of Mankind. I hope we can prevent it.