CNN states monogamy is "outdated"

cnn.com/2017/04/12/health/monogamy-sex-kerner/index.html

So what's the consensus Sup Forums? Should monogamy still be a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

people(.)uncw(.)edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finally, CNN is catching up to the popular sentiment. Arkansas' first couple been ahead of the game for 27 years.

(((kerner)))

Every fucking time

Cant wait for the entire generation of kids raised by single parents, im sure they will all be very well adjusted.

Aids circus.

They'll be good little indoctrinated goys with microchips in their brain; the perfect slave race for God's chosen people.

CNN is outdated

Not for the white male.
Bring back hareems.

>outdated
To who?

If you are over the age of 25, the only winning move is not to play anymore. I fully plan on seeking asylum in my room playing vidya until I succumb to a heart attack or stroke.

No, patriarchal families with mulitple wives are the only natural thing.

Sauce on picture?

And then they wonder why Trump won

That's why one in four adults will die of cancer related to hpv. Thanks CNN. Biology And impulse shouldn't be fought but instead embraced. Sexual consent is also outdated

If you want to sleep with a bunch of people then I see nothing wrong with that. Everybody needs a soulmate though. A single person who they will stay loyal to.

All I know is that all slutty whores I know are absolutely miserable single moms, or heading that way fast, while the married couples / stable-relationships have okay-ish lives.

Are the globalists literally modelling society on brave new world?

ye

Yes. But that does look like a lot of fun.

>linking to CNN
kill yourself faggot.

Nah it's just inevitable as society gets further down the path of development

We're the no hopers stuck in the middle of the transition

This remove any incentive for beta male to contribute to society see how that goes. I fully blame the kikes for this.

Remind me CNN ratings since the election.

>CNN
>Fake News
You dun goofed Plebbit fag /r/Cuckolds is that way ------>

Jesus, can you imagine the fucking smell?

>multiple wives
You must like migraines.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

With the death of monogamy comes the death of our culture, at this point it may even be a good thing.

people(.)uncw(.)edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

My fiancee doesn't want us to have a girlfriend.

I don't think the lifestyle is for everyone.

there's only one black man there i can make out mate

Any doubt that CNN is pure cancer is now gone. They didn't even publish it under 'opinion'.

Cuck

that looks not only disgusting but extremely uncomfortable as well
doesn't look like fun at all

clever girl
she better leaves you now, as you will get it on the side then

Once sexuality is completely liberalized the 20/80 rule will dominate and society either collapses or descends into violence and chaos. ALL women want is Chad and they can easily get in touch with several of them online. So betas don't have much or any dating prospects, and they simply give up on women(until they can get a used one at 30 and being inexperienced betas they will fall for the lies and manipulation techniques they have learned over the years they've been on the carousel).

You're completely right, there's no way any such culture would survive - well they'd survive but they'd be like those favela dwellers in Brazil.

Brave new world was sustainable. Our society will come crashing down in 20-30 years. We're trapped inside a horrible machine, and that machine is bleeding to death.

Finally.

The collapse draws nearer.

As our degeneracy and decadence continues, we go further down the path of all fallen empires.
Every day people are fatter, dumber, lazier and more accepting of disgusting immoral bullshit. More and more articles about how faggotry, polygamy, cuckoldry and transgender shit is acceptable. All of our manufacturing jobs are overseas and we rely on foreign imports for most products and illegal immigrants for food production, while tapping away on social media and waddling around Walmart and collecting welfare.

Things aren't looking good for us in the future. Trends need to reverse and soon.

Nah, do you know how easy it is for a beta to get an asian? An average asian girl actually WANT a beta, they want a nice, sweet guy that 'll go to work and provide a stable life, with no risk of domestic violence/cheating. To the average asian girls looks fall wayyy below being able to provide a stable income and being kind/gentle.

>20-30 years.
they said that 20 years ago too you know

Know what else is outdated? Using "muh 6 million" to justify peddling this marxist crap.

>It will stop at gay marriage, they said.
Fuck the progressives. I knew that once they started legalizing gay marriage, they would advocate for polygamy, then incest, and soon after that, pedophilia. Leftists needs to be hanged for destroying the foundation of the nuclear family.

The Islamic takeover will commence in earnest in that time-frame. In France a quarter of teenagers are already Muslim. Similar numbers are seen in Belgium, Germany, UK and so on. In America you'll keep trucking along, but social degeneracy won't be as important as the democratic party transforms itself into the all-powerful "fuck whitey" party. There will still be buildings and cars and shit, but I reckon living standards will be lower.

True. The incel way of life is the new trend.

You believe this is realistic? for everyone?

Underrated post

When you can't control yourself and have to fuck all the time with everyone were no different than animals. What a joke

Fpbp

You have to choose.

Staying loyal to one, while fucking with everyone else is not really possible, you know.

Libshits never see the controversies in their own demands.

they don't think in terms of honor and loyalty

they all would be gassing jews and homosexuals if there are profits involved