Fuck you Sweden, just fuck you

Ban cars so pedestrians can be safe. This is the ultimate head in the sand attitude and I hope you have people run over with horse and carriages, wheelbarrows and go carts, you fucking menace to planet earth. Beyond retarded.

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/11/ban-cars-newspaper-stockholm-attack/

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/world-news/europe/stockholm-truck-driver-pleads-guilty-to-terrorist-crimes-35613103.html
aftonbladet.se/ledare/a/lo7r9/rensa-stockholm-stoppa-bilarna
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why doesnt Sweden ban Sweden, once and for all?

How does this affect you?

The international SJW

I could get behind that.

Because thinking like this is a communicable cancer that spreads from willing liberal host to willing liberal host, such idiocy will be heard and repeated by other moronic well wishing fools that will cause more innocent people to die. Eventually it may endanger someone I care about. Sorry, you are a scourge that must be destroyed for the good of mankind.

Worrying about the Swedish menace is, and should be, an international concern.

Why do you need cars, doesn't your town have a subway system? Why would you ever need to leave your town or move out?

A car is the ultimate expression of freedom, it unchains you from the shackles of walking distance and local. Subway systems are a breeding ground for vermin and communicable disease and are only good for shuttling around liberal Borg and perverts, such tunnels should be flooded (preferably whilst in use.) Sweden is like a beehive of clowns collecting social issues and producing the bitter honey of terrorism.

>“Cars are driven largely by men so by giving a lot of space to cars; we’re giving a lot of space to men — at the expense of women,” Karolina Skog explained.

>Blaming civilized white men for the crimes of uncivilized brown people.
>Banning cars - a staple invention of modern transportation - because people with underdeveloped frontal lobes use them as weapons to spread belief of their particular version of the bearded magic man in the sky.

It affects the entire world by setting up a precedent that it is okay to systematically oppress a particular race and gender in favor of another particular race or gender. Racism committed by whites is demonized and vilified while racism committed against whites is celebrated and made tradition.

I am a white civilized working male, who would much rather live in a productive and peaceful multinational world than in a self-destructive, violent, economically and socially unstable cesspool of multicultural degeneracy.
This affects me by directly harming me, my peers, my progenitors and indirectly harming my future offspring and all of mankind.

kys pls

Aftonbladet are commie scum owned by jews. No surprise there.

One attention whoring columnist doesnt speak for the nation

Isn't this a good thing?

>ban cars
>ban motor-terrorists
>stops people being run over in general

Then no terrorists, weather they're white males, nazis, christians, ex-military, DAESH, or al-queda

Fuck. This is getting stupid, always Americans who have such misconstrued views or opinions. Russians are more factual than you guys now, what the fuck.

Anyway, they aren't banning cars, they are banning cars from city centers. What the fuck is bad about that? Finally fresh air and big reduction in noise. Are you really that fat, that walking in city centers triggers you? I swear to the gods, I've started praying for Kim to hit you, this insane stupidity have to be stopped.

Fucking A.

Perhaps not, but from the parade of sheep that you elected speak volumes for the way the majority of you feel. Leave now, while you still can.

>Mfw i was joking to my friends that they will ban trucks because they are racist and shieet
>Its actually happening
Oh fugg :DDD Sweden is aiming for the meme levels that should not be avaible with our current technology.
(captcha: pick cars :DDD)

>going to Breitbart
click
click
click

You know that article is bullshit, right? There is nothing going on in Sweden about banning cars. I can drive my car still just fine.

Okay u guys act lke muslims do all the terrorist, but what about the white male? he shot up a church out of pure racism which is a direct terrorist attack

Only 3 wheeled vehicles made of polystyrene what can tip over like a kettle if it pops into your path . That's what cars should be in Sweden

No, Thoth.

That was pest control.

I should find and kill you faggot traitor.

the memes are out of control

>Anyway, they aren't banning cars, they are banning cars from city centers. What the fuck is bad about that? Finally fresh air and big reduction in noise. Are you really that fat, that walking in city centers triggers you? I swear to the gods, I've started praying for Kim to hit you, this insane stupidity have to be stopped.

Your pagan Gods are of little concern to me. Banning cars from public centers is a reactionary move brought on by a terrorist asshat. It wasnt even a car, it was a truck and unless you plan to line up like ants and haul stock into stores from whatever distant local that vehicles are allowed to be then the law makes absolutely no sense whatsoever as trucks will continue to be around. I see your liberal lunacy forces you to think about pollution and noise etc. anything but the real cause for the ban. Muslim terrorists.

There's always going to be something to kill people with. You can make mustard gas in your kitchen if you want to. You can't ban EVERYTHING unless you're willing to live in an Orwellian nightmare state.

I'm 99% sure the solution from the current government will seriously involve something like banning trucks in inner cities. After the knife-attack in IKEA the knives on display were removed. Soon trucks will be removed. The next time I guess knives will be illegal to sell for any purpose nationwide. After that they will ban hunting and owning hunting-rifles. The final destination will involve everyone living in gray cubes, walking everywhere, government issued boxing globes will be mandatory to wear outside at all times, walking in groups larger than two will be forbidden, all clothes will be gray and unisex. The social democratic dream.

That's like saying a North Korean doesn't speak for the whole nation or that a Saudi Arabian doesn't speak for the whole nation. Virtually everyone here thinks exactly like that stupid bitch.

>literally, unironically banning assault cars

Eu shouldn't let in the migrants and there won't be problem, but the fucking liberals want more.

How will buisnesses deliver shit?

Thank you, Sven

>tanned swede runs over Swedes in a go-cart

I guess they just wont. A small price to pay for being able to keep the head in the sand.

Well said.

I see Poe's law is in full swing. Thanks Sweden! Ban assault cars! No man needs a fully automatic carbon-spewing machine capable of reaching over 50 km/h!

>breitbart

do you have other sources too?

>muslims do all the terrorist

Are you talking about Roof? The guy that is going to be put to death for his crime? Is that how far you have to go back to locate a white terrorist? Listen to yourself. Even then they banned a TV show and removed a flag because a picture in his house happened to have it in it. This is the nonsense, this plague, that is sweeping the world. Take away others freedoms due to the actions of another.

It is a symptom of the disease that Sweden is currently afflicted with and it is catching.

A crusade will eventually be stirred from the ashes of this civilization and it will burn brightly with justice and the anger of suppressed emotion.

Our best selling newspaper is a left-leaning tabloid newspaper. I dont think they deserve any extra attention.

True, but many do. This columnist is no bad person, but a thousand of them together do constitute a threat to your national security by shifting focus from the actual issue (non integration of immigrants, refugees or not).

Most articles everywhere are bullshit, but they still serve their primary purpose which is propaganda. The "News" isn't about informing people anymore, it's to persuade viewers to adopt a certain outlook on political matters.

Instead of directing anger on your countryman, seek to educate him. Dividing you is EXACTLY what the people who would see your nation burn want to see right now. Rise above the petty political segregation inside your country and help your peers realize the threat is on your doorstep.

You're just not getting the commie mindset. All private property is evil. All of it. It extends even to private thoughts.

This is why they pay people to record your fapping. Any such private moments must belong to public in the glorious communist future.

Here's what will happen here: they will ban cars. Then, they will 'license' cars from the oligopoly. The 'oligopoly' being those companies who adequately bribe those officials with to power to grant licenses.

Func fact! Swedes are complete retards and should all be killed!

Aftonbladet is one of the many jewish owned newspapers which shares the agenda to destroy Sweden. All they write are things that are meant to destroy our society. Swedes that agree with what they are saying are mostly stupid people that have been brainwashed.
All larger media companys share the same agenda here.

Greens have been trying to ban cars for decades

>and I hope you have people run over with horse and carriages, wheelbarrows and go carts, you fucking menace to planet earth. Beyond retarded.
this made my night, thanks for the laugh

independent.ie/world-news/europe/stockholm-truck-driver-pleads-guilty-to-terrorist-crimes-35613103.html

aftonbladet.se/ledare/a/lo7r9/rensa-stockholm-stoppa-bilarna

Wow. Basically this.

True Swedes are cool, like most native citizens of European nations. And like almost every country in the first world right now, what Sweden needs is a good dose of education in order to stop all the populist and reactionary legislation paving the way for a horde of vicious war mongering fanatics into your daughter's still elastic asshole.

The United States won't pull this off in the next 100 years, car culture is too insane here. Also Sweden has been dead for like a year now at the very least. Why bother trying to save them?

Google it, it has been reported by others. It's just translating the aftonbladet article, afterall.

>It is a symptom of the disease that Sweden is currently afflicted with and it is catching.
It's not a symptom because it's not actually a thing going on in Sweden, at all. It's just some dumb bitch with a retarded suggestion.

The muslims will use your freedoms against you until your government take them away, leaving you with shariah law.

>“Cars are driven largely by men so by giving a lot of space to cars; we’re giving a lot of space to men — at the expense of women,” Karolina Skog explained.

Is this real life? I can't be awake right now.

And americans make fun of the gun control fags asking them if theyre going to try to ban cars next, but sweden has stepped in to actually suggest it.

This is a journalist in a paper in Sweden. A rash on your dick is a symptom of a disease just as this liberal menace is a symptom of your countries spiraling out of control degeneracy and utter lunacy. This sort of thinking brings scores of other frothing madness.

Well you are certainly a minority or your ilk are not very vocal. You need to start to be before you are swept under the rug of liberal mania.

>Our best selling newspaper
Its best selling as it speaks the voice that the majority of Swedes seemingly want to hear.