Is the fall of Christianity the reason we're in such dire straits?

Is the fall of Christianity the reason we're in such dire straits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys
youtube.com/watch?v=sryNbaDJRlI
youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bh-fC2N26pY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

duh

yup

It's fall of traditional values. Has nothing to with jesus and his "turn the other cheek" and "all races are equal as long as they believe in me" communism.

Yes.

Finnanon confirmed for not knowing what Communism or Christianity are.

Yes

Why do you need to pretend there's a sky guy in order to build a society? Is there not a way you can be moral without having religions knocking about?

There is not a way. Not for the masses.

Christianity is a mental security blanket for the feeble minded.

I believe that a common religious is one of the things necessary for civilization to exist. The sense that the people are working towards a higher purpose adds meaning to their work. Typically the move to a more secular society is associated with a civilization in decline along with the falling birth rates

Yes.

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys

Christianity is the reason of it, Christianity is completely non-white, non-European religion.

T. Fedora Tipper

That ex KGB Yuri guy sure seems to think so

You sure? I mean, intelligent people survive, and the tards lose out, and not breed?

>Is there not a way you can be moral without having religions knocking about?
Look outside.

Yes

No. All the problems began when Europe was 99% christian. That's because christianity was the problem. All the problems today are just the lingering residues of christianity, such as pretending that niggers are people and believing in bullshit like "human rights" (a christian idea). Once people get past the lingering Jewish values imposed by christianity, things will be better.

youtube.com/watch?v=sryNbaDJRlI

>tfw too smart to not be christian

>Is Christianity the reason we're in such dire straits?
Yes.

That is short-sighted my friend.

Huh? Are you a special kind of stupid?

When was the good time of Christianity? When the popes sold forgiveness for money? When they sold white children to African slavers in the 5th crusade? Or maybe when they banned public bathing? Or better yet, even before, when Christianity was an anti-Roman communist movement.

Believing in God and religion are different things

>Muh Jew on a stick cult

"Yuri" (not his real name) was a nigger-loving CIA psyop.

Europe abandoned Christ post WWII and the whole area went to hell

"You're using a bad ad hominem plebbit"

>Uses a second bad ad hominem

Yes

That's Marxist indoctrination within Schools, combined with Cultural Capitalism within out TV ads. It's a religion within itself?

Christianity is slave religion. The reason you are in such dire straights is because you believed it in the first place and because you are a slave.

Fall? It might decline, but faith is what matters. Besides, we crusaded Muslims before anyone else.

Of course, all of this is foretold in the bible, it has all basically happened before.

>That's Marxist indoctrination within Schools, combined with Cultural Capitalism within out TV ads. It's a religion within itself?
or tl;dr: It's what happens when you desire a country with no Christianity.

Praise Jesus. The Lord Jesus is the only path to understanding our purpose. We need to understand that the Lord Christ was crucified for you and I, so that we can live eternally. That is the beautiful truth of the Lord God Christ. We must accept that Christ bled on the Cross! It is real truth. If you don't believe that the Crucifiction is real your soul will writhe in the fires for eternity!! I love you Jesus! I can't wait for the Judgement when I will bury my face into the ass cheeks of Christ-Lord and tongue fuck his booty hole while stroking his massive erect Lord-Rod until he busts his chewy so hardcore baby.

Yeah, it was a paradise before then (no it was fucking shit hole)

youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ

This

Christianity is the grandfather of communism

>When was the good time of Christianity? When the popes sold forgiveness for money? When they sold white children to African slavers in the 5th crusade? Or maybe when they banned public bathing? Or better yet, even before, when Christianity was an anti-Roman communist movement.
Muslim education.

Romans is based.

>"Christianity is a slave religion"
>Christianity invents the concept of universal human right
>Christianity takes that invention and ends slavery

top logic flaggot.

R A R E
A
R
E

What about Athiest Czech Republic? They're hardly cucked compared to You and France

China isn't cucked
Japan isn't cucked

>All the problems began when Europe was 99% christian
The Middle Ages?

Americans...

Yea that whole dark ages, inquisition and stifling of science thing was a blast!

Wifing up aging emotionally abusive cunts is ALPHA trust me!

communism is institutional judaism and christianity is jewish controlled opposition

whats the point in believing anyway, whats the point in anything. who cares anymore let the world burn

People don't change. Same superstitious idiots who believed in Christianity will believe in any other stupid religion (politics, science, democracy) just as easily.

>What about Athiest Czech Republic?
Eastern Europe is completely different. they already have seen what atheist countries will always become and are pretty much immune, even if officially still atheist.

>China isn't cucked
>Japan isn't cucked
And neither is atheist. What is your point, commie?

no, the existence of all abrahamic faiths is a huge part of rhe major issues in the world

it's a problem just like judaism and islam are, they're all trash and forms of control

If I read the bible alone who exactly is controlling me ?

It also never happened.

>Muh Dark Ages myth.

>bible calls for shackling up niggers jews and brown people
>society goes apeshit and gives them rights
>niggers steal rape and pillage
>mexicans steal jobs rape and OTRE VEZ at 2 the morning
>pajeets rape kill and dont poo in loo

What the fuck. Why didnt we listen

Wrong

>ends slavery

You're a slave to usury now user.

You worship a man who preaches self abasement and impotence; who condemns strength and greatness, while praising the meek and despicable.

If you love a foreigner above your own brother, you should consider suicide.

Man is made for war and sex and creation. Blood and Soil are what have value, your moral-faggotry is self destructive error.

nah, totally unrelated

we need to fap more though to increase our stamina and productivity

Crusader Apologetics 101.

>reading crusader theology
>whole new world opens up.

Christianity invented universal human rights? The right to get buggered by priests?

No.

Christianity is the reason.

Look up Spiritual Satanism and Joy of Satan and find out what's really jewing on

if you believe the bible and live life according to its morals then you're being controlled by it, and its existence has been used historically by people in power who want to keep people in line, passive, and divided

you might not feel controlled but that's why it exists still, because it's a convenient tool for the masses

>be me
>have no debt

You might be a slave to usury. I teach people how to avoid it.

Jewish Messiah = Islamic Mahdi = Christian Anti-Christ

I'm going to an Anglican service tonight for the first time, and I would like some advice on how to comport myself there and on what I should expect.

It's a Tenebrae service and I am looking forward to seeing what it's like. Sadly, as I am unbaptised, I will not be able to take communion. I don't want to stick out though. Should I stay seated or should I enter the line and ask for a blessing only, arms crossed? What is less annoying to everyone else present?

youtube.com/watch?v=bh-fC2N26pY

No duh

Selling indulgences was a real thing, Catholics taking advantage of their positions helped Protestants rise.

no, fuck organized religion, it promotes ignorance

Jesus preaches against Organized Religion.

So much this.

Existence of stupid people is cause of major issues in the world.

Blaming religion is like blaming guns.

If they can't fuck things up with one religion they will find another one just as bad.

Where do you think traditional values come from you spastic?

"Fall of catholicdom."*

>Dark Ages
>Only monks were teaching how to read and write down history
Anglican was created pretty much so that Henry can marry more wives. Typically Anglican preists become Orthodox.

>this

Fedora Logic

>Europe was Christian for 1200 years
>Atheists used their position in Christian invented universities to overthrow Christianity
>Claim the 1200 years were "barbaric"
>Claim sole credit for the 1200 years of traditions that they are standing on and using to bash Christianity

It's not the loss of Christianity, it's the loss of traditions!

Faggot.
>Jesus
>Kike

No. During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

2000years of catholic history*
Catholic Byzantine empire was the center of the world until the late 1400s with a church and technology unrivaled until the 1500s.

silly goyim, giving their soul away to the borg known as YHWH

I just jerked off, for 6 hours.

Life got to me, I cracked under the pressure.

I feel like absolute garbage. Now I'm really in no position to handle my problems. I just want to curl up and die. I'm hope shit stays at bay so i can recharge today.

How do you Christbros stop self-abusing?

christianity is an organized religion, and its moral systems deny human nature and repress people belief in it without organization doesn't change that

it's not real, its morality isn't objective truth, it's used as a tool to make people easy to control and it works thoroughly because its believers will deny all logic in favour of "faith" and push aside any facts offered to them

there are christians blame others for the state of the world as if it's a moral failing caused by people who are fucking or taking drugs rather than the abrahamic faiths and our governments control and destroy the world who all of us are equally meaningless to

because of course it's those people doing something that isn't even objectively wrong who are just destroying society, rather than you know, the people in charge who are making decisions that are unaffected by the masses

fucking brilliant, want to pretend voting works now too?

Turkey is not Europe.

Start being more aware of your gifts from God, and stop lusting after sex

No there isn't because humans will justify anything

this is why we need sharia law. it will solve all our problems

None of those were real Christians. Real Christians, were the ones being killed by Catholics for trying to print bibles.

you, by definition, are a cuck.

Byzantine empire is in Europe with European language, it stood from 400ad-1500 as a highly literate population and the center of technology in the world, thanks to the more enfuaed state with religious authority.

so you read a phony book made by the Jew, then you watch some sleazy fuckfilms, made by the Jew, and you feel bad about that? Nigger please. You are a Jew slave no matter how much you do or don't jack off. End your life my man, or check yourself before you wreck yourself and unplug from the BORG

It fell from barbarians invasions.

I thought the idea behind loving your enemies and turning the other cheek was realizing that your enemies are also fallible human beings and that it's not your, but God's job to judge them

The passage from Romans I quoted was originally about the Jews, and then applied to the Christians.

The West is fucked up because the Christians abandoned Christ.
The debasement of civilization is a symptom, not the cause. Degeneracy is the natural result of ditching worshiping the creator in order to worship the creation.

>no surprise that Humanism and Marxism were Jewish movements.
>Jews hate Christ more than atheists, communists and muslims combined

Catholicdom is a religion of the Catholic God and faith, Jews are not Catholics.

Not really. Rich countries tend to become less religious, save the Gulf monarchies. We also have a consumer society that is set up to please the average women over the average man, because women tend to spend more money. Since women have careers now, they aren't financially dependent on their husband and can sleep around more. Economic change also makes it easier for women to find high-status men, and harder for average men to earn enough to be attractive to women, because of hypergamy.

As much as you like to shit on Muslims, if you want to bring back traditionalism and not become impoverished shitholes, Saudi Arabia is your model. Okay, so you have a Christian theocracy instead, but the basic idea is the same.

When are we going to get a new religion? Or is it not possible since we have science and skepticism.

this is sum niggery faggot shit. daily reminder Christians are created to control. It is not about not being a Christian, but how to use them. Throw a niggery cross on your products and they will buy it now questions asked.

Catholics have nothing against science, we have moral laws, not laws against advancement of technology.