Drugs are not redpilled

There seems to be some misconception here that some drugs are redpilled. I'm not a straight edge faggot and I have done my share of intoxicants, but let me tell you exactly why they're the ultimate bluepill.

>Alcohol
The most socially acceptable, but the most degenerate when abused since they are so accepted by mainstream society. Getting drunk serves no purpose other than social lubrication. It may be nice to sip a glass of whiskey with a friend and discuss politics in a cordial setting but getting loaded on a whole case of beer is completely subhuman tier.

>Weed
Out of all the drugs this has the worst culture surrounding it. It is not harmless. It is a depressant like anything else and slows down your productivity and problem solving.

>Meth/Adderall/Amphetamines/Cocaine
I call these the Chinese drugs. Good for working your ass off and getting menial tasks done but that's about it. That's for the Chinks. White men don't need it to be productive.

>Heroin and other opiates
Completely degenerate, no questions asked. If you use these recreationally you are a plague on society.

>Psychedelics
The secret bluepill. Yeah I know you think you're suddenly redpilled now because you took 3 tabs of acid and discovered new methods of consciousness. Trust me, I've been there. But all it does is confuse your brain. Can you operate machinery on shrooms? Can you even talk to your parents? No, you're in an unstable frame of mind and you're seeing shit. It's a distraction and doesn't redpill you on anything except maybe how easy your brain is to reconfigure into a babbling child. I know some of you will be offended by this since you thought you discovered the redpill to end all redpills on your last DMT trip, but all it did was confuse you and never provided any meaningful, hardcore TRUTH to your experience, just altered state of consciousness.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3410945/#!po=11.7284
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinogen_persisting_perception_disorder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Morell
afinil.eu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i got some aspirin from a friend once and it was a red pill i felt pretty good afterwords

nigger that was 44 pounds of cocaine

i have a question
if i ever have to amputate my own leg should i get really high on heroin first?
i heard that it is pretty good for when you need to concentrate

Pic related.
> 'intoxicants'
> 'social lubrication'
> 'sip a glass'
> 'whiskey'
> 'discuss politics'
> 'cordial setting'

Just from OP's language, you can tell he's never been out on a Friday night, sunk a few, and gome home with an 8 or 9.

you're a faggot retard, nice picture you really understand what you're talking about

Well I was given fentanyl when I had a car crash a few years ago. It won't help you concentrate but you won't feel any kind of pain.
I had several broken ribs among other things and could even sleep on them.

what if i double up 50% heroin and 50% the drug 'sober' from the op?

Fentanyl is haram.
Your dictator Merkel will ban it under sharia soon enough.

From your post it sounds like youve taken drugs a few times and you now think you know everything about them and can comment on everyone everywhere who uses them. Basically, you are delusional.

Drugs are an important part of the human experience. How a society interacts with drugs, and with which drugs, plays a major part in the stability of that society. Drugs have always been around and they always will be. Drugs can have very positive effects for your life if done right.

You wrote a very narrow minded post that exhibits signs of delusional thinking. You think you know what you are talking about but you really have no idea. It sounds like you are just very angry at neo-hippy culture, and instead of criticizing that, you stupidly criticize drugs themselves.

OP is a loser with bad smells

there is nothing wrong with social lubrication, and cannabis does it better imo.

>Psychedelics aren't redpilled
"Hey guys I took half a tab cause my friend I secretly want to blow off pressured me into it, I didn't feel anything and now I need to show how intellectually superior I am by acting like I know everything now"

Kys

>OP
>Loser
>Smells bad
OP eternally BTFO holy shit

Nice thread, I agree even though I would like to test psychedelics at some point.

op has never taken DMT and thinks he's the beacon of truth on how it feels because he googled the effects

I disagree with everything you said OP

You are simply mistaken and your specific type of viewpoint of the world must change in order for you to see truth.

DMT is the most redpilled

>weed
the main reason why the culture is so bad is because of niggers
it's also a hallucinogen, not a depressant

Drugs are what you can make of them.
Hand a retard a set of ratchets and some grease and he can't take down and rebuild an engine.

Weed - good for calming down a bit. It's a kiddie drug overall. "effective" but tobacco(nicotine) is a nootropic.
Save it for when you need it.

ANY downer except alcohol/GHB - Good as medicine, and even there rarely and very temporarily. Otherwise garbage.

Cocaine - fuck year

Meth - Fuck Yeah!

a-PVP - FUCK

LSD/1P-LSD/ALD-52 - If you've the mind to appreciate these, go for it.

Tryptamines - Various and sundry. Can be immensely healing, or cast you into the pits of hell. Each one has a distinct flavor

Alcohol - Fuck movies

Caffeine - Rock n roll ain't no pollution... Great for general purpose getting shit done, but needs l-theanine to REALLY shine. Brain food.

MDMA - awesome but sadly highly abused, along with other drugs in this class. Normies use them to feel love because their lives otherwise suck.

Ket, MXE, 3-MeO-PCP - Like LSD. You need a solid brain to get anything from these. Otherwise they just stone you like a retard.

Hexen - Semicoke, 3-FPM - Semiamphetamine, Propylhexedrine - HOLY FUCK THIS SHIT IS LEGAL?

PS - everyone should experience the shadow people once in their lives.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3410945/#!po=11.7284

ITT poorfags condemning their children (as if they'll have any) to the same fate.

i heard that if you take mdma and then jack off you wont be able to cum and it feels really good

Yeah bro haha so redpilled! The alcohol lets you slay British 8 or 9's (American 4 and 5's) and be a normie for a night! You really got him Nigel!

Any Norepinephrine-Dopamine based stimulant drug can do this. It's called stim-dick.
Also, the added(and powerful) serotonergic effect of MDMA, 6-APB, 5-MAPB, etc can sometimes cause a complete loss in sexual arousal. Sort of like what SSRIs(prozac, paxil) can do but more randomly and at times more strongly.
Depends what receptors get set off in which order. It's quite complex.

i recommend being straight edge, no alcohol, no sugar, while partaking in only well researched nootropic and anti aging supplements. if you do it right you won't care about shit like booze or pot anymore you'll feel so good without them.

If you are really high you'll end up nodding out and wake up to gangrene after four hours of blissful sleep. You would either need a lower dose or a helper.
After the happening, painkillers will immediately spike in value in the upper half if the North American continent. The existing stocks in pharmacies and manufacturing plants will be looted and either hoarded or flooded onto the market at absurd prices. Having a brick of legal research fentalogue would have a family of four set for life for almost any painkilling needs.
I think drugs are going to be the first market to really emerge after a happening. Demand from the handful of recreational users that still need a fix combined with the actual medical use of the drugs will make manufacture and growth extremely lucrative.

>Can you operate machinery on shrooms? Can you even talk to your parents?
Are you fucking kidding me? I use to work shifts on shrooms and my parents would complain I never fucking shut up. That shit obliterated all my back pain and I was on it 24/7 just fine. The hallucinations aren't anywhere near bad, you can tell what's real and what isn't pretty easy.

I don't think you've ever been there, I think you're a fucking liar on an anonymous imageboard user.

Nothing wrong with being sober 100% of the time, but it's retarded to think you're better than people who use drugs.
Like you "face your demons" head on or some bullshit.

Lemme tell you, staying up for 5+ days(that's 120+ hours without sleep) on a-PVP or meth is a whole hell of a lot harder than living a drug free life.

You literally cannot imagine the crazy shit that happens when you deprive your brain of sleep that long.
Add to that keeping your serotonin levels high enough to not pass out involuntarily up into the 7th-8th day.

Even DMT users do not experience this level of batshit.
What's funny is, it's actually useful if you know how to wield it. Self-induced schizophrenia. Very powerful if you can come back from it.

That's your own opinion
Gonna shred a bowl now
*hits*
Awwgggrhh

about psychedelics, sometimes you get amazing trip but sometimes you get super stupid mind-fuckery and become extra sensitive. That's why I stopped being interested in it.

Personally, the only drugs worth doing are stims so I can jack off for 13 hours straight. I try to do this once a month.

why do you call medicine drugs?

The redpill offered by drugs is the realization that your conscious experience is subjective.

By altering the chemical bath that your meat computer is submerged in, you alter your perception of reality. It's akin to installing new programs. This helps you to realize that although reality is (almost certainly) objective, your experience of it isn't.

Drugs will help you understand that even your sober memories and perspective are somewhat suspect. They open you to the idea that your mind is an imperfect recordkeeper.

THAT's the redpill: your brain shows you a simulation of reality: it creates a subjective simulation of the things objectively happening all around you, but the input can be tweaked to change your experience.

Ideally it promotes intellectual humility.

Anyone who tells you that they communed with transdimensional alien-elves while smoking DMT lacks reverence for the power of the brain to generate experiences.

lol

>Drugs will help you understand that even your sober memories and perspective are somewhat suspect. They open you to the idea that your mind is an imperfect recordkeeper.

Could not have said it better meself m8.

>drunk
>8 or 9

Shave 5 points off each of those scores to compensate.

you actually take sluts back to your place?

lmao buddy i don't let a whore even know my real name

Well that's about right. Amphetamines are great great great though.

>Drugs are not redpilled
No one seriously claims otherwise.

Fucking your dopamine system in the ass on the regular is no way to go through life. I won't deny that its hard, but it's still pretty stupid. Toxic psychosis is always a possibility, and sleep deprivation has long term health consequences.

BUT BRAH

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!

Only if humans were automatons, our reality is not objective having altered states of mind is a for self realization it was Abrahamic religion that demonized drugs.

Acid is fucked. You think ur some sort of guru whos discovered the secrets universe, but in reality your dehydrated, sitting in the mud at a doof covered in sweat and the day old pussy juice of some slut you cant remember the name of, but shes apparently a goddess and the mother of of humanity.

dont do drugs kids.

>Ctrl + F 'Modafinil'
>0 result
As I see, Sup Forums is still living in the dream world...

>Fucking your dopamine system in the ass on the regular is no way to go through life.
Indeed.

Nothing comes without a price. And the razor's edge is deviously sharp when you've been riding your D2 receptors for days at a time. Your words are wise and should definitely be taken into consideration.

This is no game when you start dancing with this devil. You have to be at least somewhat skilled in pharmacology at a minimum, and have a few safety nets in place.

Funny enough I think nothing of sending myself on 3+ day binges of stims, but benzos scare the shit out of me.
A benzo withdrawal seems like the textbook definition of hell. I can handle stim crashes with sleep and food and supplements.
But dem benzo habits are even worse than opioid habits.

What's strange to me is, the benzo/thienodiazepine class isn't recreational at all.
Why are these pieces of shit used outside of stim crashes, I don't know. As drugs they absolutely suck.
At least opioids can cause euphoria. But "muh bars" is the biggest meme in drugs.
>take a bar
>feel like I'm drunk
>except not fun at all
God as temp medicines and nothing more.

Do Palestinians get the Israeli flag on Sup Forums or you're just a jew?

Hitler spoke frequently and very strongly about the evils of tobacco, alcohol and other drugs.

Like everithing that is material, does not have the power to be good or bad, only actions are. For example, giving morphin to a severely injured person is very humane.

enlighten me senpai
what dosage, what source?

Wasn't he drugged up for the last part of WW2?

Shrooms are good for treating OCD tho DESU.

Ignore this kike.

Psychedelics can make you STOP drugs and bad addictions. This is propaganda, he just want people woke. Sage.

>Alcohol
I rarely, rarely ever drink

>Weed
overrated, but there's no reason it should be illegal
I used to smoke a lot
and then I got a vaporizer
wew
that was like, a whole year I don't remember
but I did record some pretty fucking good music
now I don't smoke at all except when I play backgammon with my cousin

never tried

I broke my arm my freshman year of high school
LOVED the painkillers
it's easy to understand how people get addicted

>Psychedelics
literally the best things in life

>Can you operate machinery on shrooms?
I mean, I can drive, yeah
as long as it's not too intense

>Can you even talk to your parents?
I have multiple times and they have never suspected a

LSD is fucking amazing, I can't imagine ever having a bad trip
mushrooms make you want to kill yourself if you're not in a good state of mind
but if you're positive, they're magical
ecstasy is pure love
DMT feels like the afterlife

Agreed OP. I have this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinogen_persisting_perception_disorder

Wish people that say "drugs are safe!" would shut the fuck up.

Never heard that really, but if you have sauce i'll certainly read it.

It may be possible

I've had that for years and I didn't even know I had it till I read about it. It's only a problem for autists. I just recognize patterns more easily and colors really pop.

Hitlers doctor:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Morell

Only when we reach a constant "Chinese Drug" High we will trully be master race

Retards say weed is non addictive which is why they have fever like symptoms for a week upon quitting and a month of headaches and psychological agitation

I've had almost nothing but positive experiences with drugs. Ironically, any of the memories I try to recall which were negative are related to alcohol or prescription drugs.

Stims were never appealing to me at all. Methylphenidate was unpleasant and I'm not really keen on trying anything else. Definitely a downer guy, with my anxious tendencies. I've struggled with on/off opioid addiction and cravings for the last three or four years.Kratom helped keep me from anything hard, but it's just a crutch.
I'm prescribed 1mg lorazepam for anxiety, and they really crept up on me after a panicky week of daily use. I kept dosing for two and a half weeks and ended up upping the dosage over time. Even with the low dose I had pretty nasty withdrawal, complete with partial seizures and depersonalization/derealization. From what I've read, to someone with constant anxiety, the anxiolytic effect of benzos is tantamount to euphoria.

Yeah I don't find it much of an issue, only thing it really has a big negative effect on is my ability to see in low light conditions but mostly, yeah, it's actually sort of entertaining. Why watch TV when I can look at a really awesome tree?

URIEL THE WIZARD

Hmm... I trust it as much as i can trust Wikipedia on sensitive subjects.

But seems plausable.

Remember that Hitler was severly injured several times by gas, shrapnel and bullets. It's possible he suffered from chronic pain and digestive problems.

Also, i think he didn't do it to get high but to function. Very unique situation.

>ritalin

idiot lmao methylphenidate is Ritalin, and literally nobody likes it. it's barely even a stim besides making some people concentrate more, it doesn't have the same extreme euphoria that literally any other stimulants have.

Dosage can be anywhere beneath 600mg a day. Not that it is dangerous to go higher, it just isn't worth it.
My source : thepharmacyexpress.bz
I also have a friend who bought Modalert on afinil.eu , so I guess it is also good.

Cocaine, Opium and Heroin were routinely used for medicinal purposes back in the time. All armies in WW2 distributed Amphetamines to their soldiers. German soldiers were often high on Pervitin so they were unable to sleep for days.

all drugs have their uses

>Alcohol

makes socialization bearable

>Weed

enhances pretty much all of your senses and lets you think nonlinearly - there wouldn't be any modern music without it and has numerous real health benefits

good if you're going in a war or need to paint some houses to buy more meth. not very good for you

excellent for legitimate pain which is offset by high chance of addiction. probably shouldn't do these

>Psychedelics

the most important of all, disrupts your reality so you're forced to learn even the most mundane things in a new way. non linear thinking lets you do something important like discern the structure of DNA, or have personal growth that gets rid of depression, offset by the mental danger of a bad trip and being temporarily useless physically