Most dangerous wild life in your country

What is the most dangerous wild animal you could come across in your country?

Would you be able to fight it off 1v1 if you had no weapons?

In the UK I'd probably say it's the red deer, look at this fucker

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lIH4BrC0LLY
youtube.com/watch?v=SirttCt1msk
youtube.com/watch?v=wVN3Awfs6Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=xltg0iagMJY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This killer.

Red Breasted Beady Pecker.

Propably dire wolves

They will fuck you up.

I saw a few of them this morning chase down little Hans.

Haha. He thought he had escaped from the refinery, but a pack swooped in and drank every last drop till he was nought but a husk.

Such a beautiful sight in Blighty.

>he's never been accosted by vicious swans when traversing his local park

The only correct answer is humans.

The commonly known 'refugee'. It's savage, I tell you

abos

Grizzly, or if it's a pack then maybe wolves

Its such a beautiful sight being able to watch them feeding. I like how they wobble off after drinking the ARYAN dry.

USA Michigan
We have moose, black bear, wolves, and mt lions here.

The moose would definitely fuck you up.

Your country sure has some boring animals

I got savaged by a swan when I was a little kid just trying to feed it bread, I reckon I could strangle the fucker now though

Kek

Probably these things

Grizzly is a specific subspecies of bear that only lives in NA.

I admire how the Aryan will fight one off, but as soon as it releases it's pheromones and attracts more, he will give up hope and accept his dire fate.

We used to have bears but they got colonized in the 1800's

Really? I always thought that it was the black bear that lives in NA and Grizzly that lives here in europe. Shows what i know. What are our bears called then?

Im waiting for a murrican to post an image of a nigger.

New Yorkers who talk about pizza all fucking day

youtube.com/watch?v=lIH4BrC0LLY

Peaceful animals but if cornered they will charge and crush your bones like nothing

Feels bad man
The same thing almost happened to us with beavers and moose

This is the most dangerous Swedish animal, known to hijack vehicles and run people over

Brown bear and black bear are in North America

Grizzly bears are also in North America but only in Alaska

not a bad thing to talk about all day to be honest

TOP KEK

Learn to fucking fight soft cunt because Abbos sure as hell can't fight for shit

They are harmless to Swedes.

Chavs aren't dangerous at all.

There's a fuck tonne in my neighbourhood, I cornered one that was throwing bricks at my car and beat him with a cricket bat, I don't live there anymore.

feral dogs
gypsies although they are not native nad have no natural enemy(india please help)

Kek

Damn. How big is it? It looks like I could ride it.

Swans are the cuntish type of animal there is.
I worked the docks a couple of years ago and every time those fuckers had babbys formed, they always attack people just for the sake of it. The usual scenario is you're standing on a port bridge mooring a vessel when a pair of those fuckers slowly start swimming towards you from a distance. When they about 2-3 meters away the more courteous ones start hissing to give you a fair warning and if you don't fuck off within 20 seconds from that, they'll fucking nip ya.

You don't have any fucking bears in the UK?

The american black bear is a separate species of bear, but yeah that's also in NA. Grizzly and kodiak are subspecies of the brown bear, which is the most common bear and also what we have here. There's some brown bears also in Alaska at least, iirc.

Rapefugees have colonized this nation and threatens the local diaspora. They are mostly located near the big towns, but exist everywhere.

Gummament issued bracelets (pic related, says "do not molest!") in an attempt to protect the population, but it seems to have an unsatisfactory effect.

Blue Ringed Octopus

Aaaand now I want some beer. Fucking bears, man.

Can I move to Aland?

People always think a bear or wolves/coyotes are the most dangerous animals in Canada but I can honestly say the most dangerous is a bull moose in rut. youtube.com/watch?v=SirttCt1msk

>ticks that carry lyme disease
>moose during mating season
>polar bears

we're pretty lucky

Depends. Are you a swedish-speaking faggot?

Indeed, they are harmless

We truly are blessed seeing as this is by far the most dangerous fauna we have and that's purely because of lyme disease.

Spandex biter, the nightmare of all cyclers :DD
NALLE

youtube.com/watch?v=wVN3Awfs6Sc

Scared of the sexual chocolate, I detect some insecurities there.

We have this in every house and they are lethal.

Moose, Grizzly, Polar Bear, Cougar....

I'm not sure which is more deadly actually. Wouldn't want to run into any of these alone in the wild anyway.

We killed them and wore there skin untill they were extinct

I'll take that over being mauled by a grizzly.

Standard is here ca. 80-90 cm height, 150-170 kg

>BEADY BREASTED RED ANGELOS

Puma or a panther if we consider all of our territory.
If you take only metropolitean France it's probably a boar

I wouldn't go that far but a a thousand pound moose with a hard on full of testosterone and bad temper will fuck your soul up.

I'm a MI user too. Moose for sure, but generally they seem to mind their own business; so don't be a dick and they won't trample and kick our asses.

Bears are spooked easily and I'm amazed at how fast those little cunts are. Sneaky as all hell too. I wouldn't be too worried about a bear since they stink, tend to run away, and are good at hiding, but if it's spring and you accidentally bump into momma bear. Fucked.

Mountain Lions are probably the most likely to jump you. Little fucks, but they were rare in my area.

Beavers are dicks too. But don't compare to the rest.

That's a big pig

t. Never met a New Yorker who has moved to South Florida

Двaчyю.

I feel ya, nigger. Åland has one of the highest concentration of borrelia-infected ticks in Europe.

They are moving back into the Midwest. The government is just trying to keep it quiet

>Texans are afraid of a little fucking spider
And you're saying I have some insecurities?

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Being Afraid Of Spiders Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Swat It With A Newspaper Like Nigga Step On It.

As a Scot who loves the outdoors, I'm very happy that our ancestors drove bears and wolves to extinction. No need to worry about stumbling across a violent dangerous animal.

Rare.

Grizzly attacks are mostly territorial play dead and it will bugger off ..a moose will stomp you to death and won't leave till you stop breathing ...also you can climb a tree to get away from a grizzly a moose in rut will knock it over or wait you out.

Black Widow Spider

I think you misspelled Ahvenanmaa

Grizzly bears aren't just in Alaska. They're in a handful of north western states. All over Yellowstone, for instance.

New

I thought that was a Aussie thing

meme dangerous

>bears cant climb

Are you the user who starts threads all like "muh florida. all of these new yorkers. what do Sup Forums?"
I swear I read several hundreds posts that devolved into "publix is mustard race".

How are moose aggressive? I see them outside my window ever other day, they just mind their own business.

For (you)

niggers

My state had a disabled bear named Pedals that wandered around for a while but there was a rumor someone killed him. Otherwise, you've only got people in Camden to worry about.

Grizzlys/brown bears can't black bears on the other hand amazing climbers..also never play dead with a black bear.

Coy wolves are becoming more common around here in the urban areas, I remember reading a report that detailed their multi-state traveling habits, and their tendency to split into single or paired units after leaving urban areas.

In other words, they pack hunt in urban despot areas, and go it alone through Indiana and Ohio, and northern lower peninsula.

Well, it IS the superior grocery store.

R A R E

There are many species of widow spider but I came face to face with a Latrodectus Mactans

Pedals!

99% of the time your right,But I said in rut. when they're in rut the males are extremely violent ..youtube.com/watch?v=xltg0iagMJY

By death till probably deer honestly. Otherwise don't really know if grizzlies, gators, timber wolves, or mountain lions would be worse to encounter in their element though, probably a grizzly though. Wolves would be worse in a pack but I feel like since that's not a singular animal it disqualifies it, gators would kill you the fastest if they got you but people wrestle them for sport so their manageable with the right skill set, and mountain lions aren't all that aggressive so you might be able to scare one off but only a handful of people have ever killed a grizzly bare handed.

If we're going for extinct ice-age predators you should have said sabre-tooth cats, retard.

((()))

>feral dogs
Fucking this, what the fuck is up with Bucharest and rabid dogs howling in the middle of the night. One almost ate my face while I was there.
Pic related, the second most dangerous animal here: the taxi driver from Bucharest. They can legally rob you and if you try to protest its scream can attract the herd with crowbars and baseball bats.
Bucharest is like the Australia of Romania, everything there is out to kill you.

Our black Bears are not very aggressive, so I'd say the Mountain Lion. Attacks are extremely rare, but if it ever happens, you are fucked.

US here.

The most dangerous would probably be a grizzly bear. But other bears, moose, mountain lions, wolves and others could also fuck you up.

Those fucking giant 200+pound wolves from Canada are here now and they travel in packs.
I might possibly be able to take down one of those fuckers on a good day with some serious injuries to show for it, but a pack? Fuck me.

When it comes to an all-around experience, I'd agree. But I'm a thrifty motherfucker and get different types of groceries at different stores for higher quality and lower prices. I won't break it all down, but you pay a little more for a nicer store and products with Publix. Also this is now a grocery store thread.

I live in Pennsylvania, so black bears. There are rumors of mountain lions, but probably not true.