Holy fuck, is Sweden getting unJUSTed?

Holy fuck, is Sweden getting unJUSTed?

No idea, Swedes have said that there has been no word about it. But that was yesterday so perhaps.

i wouldnt get too excited.

the system goes like this
>allow mass immigration through left wing parties.
>right wing grows and gets pissed off.
>new leaders halt immigration and preach ASSIMILATION! (yay for interracial)
>wait until left takes power again and open the floodgates for the next round
>rinse, repeat, defeat the west.

But it's a start right?

no

Haha, no. We are busy blaming the industry for not making trucks that can't be stolen, and the left wants to forbid cars in the city. People are assblasted that voices were raised to actually deport illegal immigrants and the left is blaming the right for "populist political points" for wanting to enforce the law. Best thing that's happening right now is that the government wants to make it illegal to associate with terrorist groups. The quote in OP isn't what it sounds like and our PM is still a cuck.

its only a start if a long term solution is put in motion. incentivizing them to return home or something.
its too late for "stopping immigration" to really be any good. take america for example. its doesnt matter if we have literally zero immigrants for the next 100 years whites will be a minority in several generations.

No because the day after than Swedes went to where the truck killed all those people and hugged every Muslim there to let them know they aren't all bad. Any other race would of rioted and dragged every sand bigger out onto the streets and killed them.

Right because one statement by one official is going to permanently change the insane policies of the Swedish government.

I have not been able to find a source for that statement in Swedish,

Löfven is still a massive cuck. They've even blocked SD from participating in anti-terror talks.

This is the guy who said "my europe will not build wall"-

More Trump missiles means more terror attacking in Europe, which is a good thing. mass red-pilling's hopefully.

>incentivizing them to return home or something

How about tell them to GTFO or be shot on sight?

>whites will be a minority in several generations.

Not if we stop supporting them from womb to tomb. The vast majority of muds would be extinct without the largess of whites.

>Not if we stop supporting them from womb to tomb. The vast majority of muds would be extinct without the largess of whites.
wishful thinking. you might decrease their birthrate but its not enough. your best case scenario with that is that it "stops the bleeding". and the demographics level out.

i posted this in another thread but white babies are already under 50% as of last year.

>as of last year.
2 years ago actually. so just imagine what its at now.

They can try, but the damage is already done. The rats are already inside, stopping more rats from coming in will do nothing. They would need to perform a mass deportation to fix their problem, but that's never going to happen. It's only a matter of time before they are bred out of power in their own country. They burned the coal, and now it's time for them to pay the toll.

Yes, it's over. You've won. Go back to sleep.

niggers can't make it past 30 because niggers

>is Sweden getting unJUSTed?
No. I'm not sure, but I feel like their elections are close.
This is just those fucking traitors trying to talk smack and seem like tough shit, in the hope to gain more votes.
Sadly, a lot of retards continuously fall for it.

They obviously mean to stop declining refugees because the assaultant was a declined refugee and that was obviously the sole reason islam had nothing to do with it believe me guiz

It's faaaaaaakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. His party literally said that now is the time to increase immigration. Why? Beats me.

its not that they cant make it past 30. its that whites are being outbred over time. the age of the population is like a screenshot of the demographics from their time.

It's already too late.

Make a change, for a change.

nordfront.se/arets-forsta-maj-demonstration-falun-folkgemenskapens-tecken.smr