Trump: “Yes”

twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/852157480150999040

1:35

this nigger is retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PqyKg8SPJ7A
youtube.com/watch?v=z_dTJTD01n4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>70 year old man misspeaks and mixes up the names of two basically identical nations while discussing matters taking place in both of them
>Immediately corrects himself

He was talking about Iraq before, it was just a mistake.
I'm more concerned about how he talked about the missiles, sounded like he wanted to grab them by the pussy.

>70 year old president of the united states/leader of the world doesn't remember where he fired deadly missiles at

You stupid autist have you never fucked up words while thinking and talking? wait never mind I suppose you'd actually have to think to have this problem. You stupid toothpaste kike

Just 4d chess bro
in 4th dimension missles must be fired at Iraq to hit Syria

>the most powerful and important man on the planet doesn't remember which sovereign nation he fired 59 Tomohawk missiles at
Looks like the alzheimer's is kicking in bigly

Obongo said there were 57 states

(((sources)))

>it's literally nothing

Who cares.

It's all the Middle East.

Syria/Iraq.
I dont care both shit tier Countries.

This is treason, JAIL HIM!

woooooooooow

"What's Aleppo?"

He simply misspoke. King nigger would stutter and pause during his speeches like an autist. Shit happens

I find it funny that our new anti-Trump shills who larp as neocon elimination squad are using the same talking points as CTR.

Remember when shills would post transcripts of Trump speeches? Remember "They're sending drugs, their (vs. the perceived they're) rapists?"

This is Trump's what's Aleppo moment

youtube.com/watch?v=PqyKg8SPJ7A

>tfw too smart to distinguish between two sandnigger countries
It's gonna be all glass soon anyways.

You would care if they headed to Saudi Arabia or Israel. Shlomo.

DELETE THIS

He already confused Thailand with Taiwan. Fatty Bankrupt is not good at this job.

Trump has a notorious problem with correct diction. When he "called Mexicans rapists" he misspoke their for they're. It's a problem obviously, but it's not an indication of mental retardation like you faggots like to pretend.

Senile old fuck

I've mispoken and called "Assad" "Sadam" several times, as a sharp healthy 20-something, and non-autistics understand what I mean perfectly.

He's not supposed to be a forgetful senile old man!
He's supposed to be a 7D chessmaster!

Still can't believe I voted for this retard wtf

Frankly many Americans feel this way, we are tired of getting involved in ME countries. Better off to glass the whole damned region.

Why the fuck did I vote for him again?

CYBER
Y
B
E
R

Most of us voted for Trump just to shake things up to be honest. It was either that or Hillary who promised more of the same BS of Obama's crap

>Why the fuck did I vote for him again?
>Bulgaria

You didn't.

But those who did were tired of the status quo and the cookie cutter factory that produces shitty politicians.

It's just all of our luck that the moonshot outsider candidate that manages to win is a fucking retard who also reverts to being a goddamn neocon within three months of presidency.

Probably because he seems to do whatever someone close to him suggests, so his "advisors" are just guiding him to what the elites want anyway.

There's really no fucking escape.

>vote against status quo
>get status quo with an imbecile at the front
>iksdeeeeh

>toothpaste kike
I'm stealing that insult from you

>hey guys this totally happeed i promise....what? no, I can't show you any video but I swear I heard it
>Jaffe Name Meaning Jewish (Ashkenazic): from Hebrew yafe ‘beautiful’, ‘pleasant’, a surname recorded in Prague as early as the 16th century.

You forgot to turn on your US proxy, kraut

Interviewer corrected the senile cunt. He didn't self correct. Like your parents should have done before having you you fuck.

>implying the 39 missiles that never reached the Syrian airfield didn't actually end up in Iraq all according to his master plan to destroy ISIS

lel, I never noticed he meant it as "they're sending their rapists", makes more sense like that

He is the lesser of two evils. I did not want more refugees. Hispanics to get to change the rules because they refuse to learn the language. Women to get appointed a position just because they have vaginas. To limit my social media because someone's feelings can get hurt. And I dont even have guns, but they should not be taken away. I did not want Trump to win, I wanted Hillary to lose.

sure thing kushner

Video's right there you dumb fuck

So Trump is stumped because he mispoke about inbred arab countries no one cares about?

read the OP

>this nigger is retarded
by a factor of five

So, instead of criticizing Trump for bombing Syria, which would be legitimate criticism, you instead criticize him for misspeaking? You're the dumbest faggot on all of Sup Forums lol. Way to think about the big issues

No amount of shilling will ever erase your tears and hysteria from November. All of that cock sure posturing and smug patting yourselves on the back to John Oliver for months, and for what? So you can try to mock cheetoman loud enough to drown out your own bewildered lack of introspection.

The mere existence if shills makes me moist. You'll always be a loser! Hahaaaaaa

Kusher has a 50/50 chance of being the anti-Christ. Or perhaps he's just another globalist kike, either way he needs to go take a German shower.

skip to 3:00 where Carter refers to the recently deceased Hubert Humphrey as Hubert Horatio Hornblower.

youtube.com/watch?v=z_dTJTD01n4

It's easy to misspeak. Trump knows who he attacked.

Trump can't read and has dementia.

He is just pointing that you don't actually have a president.

You have a dumb, lying piece of shit and zionist slave. At this point you're a banana republic with nukes.

That's all.

But does he know or care WHY cucky?

>ywn sleep with Maria

why even live

aAHHHHHH
DADDY NOOOOOOO!

seven are off planet