How many regular users are there on Sup Forums

Tens of thousands? Hundreds of thousands? Millions?

How big are we? How powerful are we? Did we make that big of an effect during the election? These are questions I don't know the answers to, but I'm curious what people think.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/population/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

About 100. And a million bots. A psyop division from every major state. And the Sorosfags

I remember Styx saying one time that there's over 9,000 dedicated users from Canada alone, though he didn't say where he got that from. I guess you could try to come up with some worldwide estimates based on that figure, using countries with similar demographics

Size isn't as important as impact.

Hello CIA

1-2 dozen unique contributors per day based on my observations.

The real power is not to be many, but to be one

How's this for impact?

it's one person with split personalities endlessly posting to his own facebook wall

Most of us get paid to clutter up the boards. The rest is bots. That's the demographic.

There aren't any "real" people here.

You can waste days here trying to make sense out of all of it, but most posts are generated by AI that becomes better tuned by the day, as the programs "learn" from replies posted by people like you who fall for it.

I think the effect was huge. That's why the UN is studying this place. How else can you honestly explain trump.

Lol
The number of times that Sup Forums has gotten things trending on Twitter makes me believe it's at least in the hundreds of thousands

Noooo... it's all shills and robots! SHILLS AND ROBOTS!!!

*bleep bloop*

Fair enough, I completely agree the effect is huge. This was a dumb question:
> How powerful are we?

But, I'm still curious how big the place is.

Didn't moot used to publish stats for each board? Is it still up, did gookmoot continue it?

Tai??

Over 20 million people visit Sup Forums monthly, but most do not post

Sup Forums grew by 50% during the election, primarily from YouTube but also from reddit, so 1/3 of users did not come here until the election

Sup Forums likely has a few tens of thousands of unique posters per day

I hate this board, I only come here because it's the most powerful media apparatus in the world and I can influence people by shitposting here.

Interesting. Maybe this is it? archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/population/

cut your own dick off and choke on it

We are kingmakers CIA. Now fuck off.

Actually there's about 12 people here

Hitler was right I hate the Jews.

>it's the most powerful media apparatus in the world

It really is, I have had the surreal experience of my friend pushing an epic maymay on here and a few months later my dad is telling me about it.

We can't let Trump get the nuclear codes! #ImWithHer

those tendies look so good fuck now im hungry

What did he mean by this? Aussie to start WW3?

Does this explain all the spelling mistakes?
Are you guys allowed to randomly shitpost in off topic threads or is business all the way?

I am not programmed to respond in that area.

Hitler did nothing wrong.