I love Sup Forums during last few days

I love Sup Forums during last few days

>Ukraine poster
>supporting Russia

You could at least try, Shareblue

It makes me so happy that Hillary lost. This really is the best timeline after all.

This

Trump is uprooting all the traitors one at a time

That is a good meme though. Makes Trump look even more awesomer than he already is.

I love times of war
Im still with trump

>no hillary in office

every day is a celebration

H3H3 is a dirty jew

I didn't realize there were so many faggot's on pol until I saw how they all reacted to Trump's dick wagging over the last week.

It was a boss move. Stop crying for fucks sake.

>I love Jews

Just imagine if she had won. With all the rage and fury against her, Sup Forums would be united like never before. The tapeworm shills here would have been able to burrow so deep they'd be inside us forever.

Now, we have the chance to get clean! MAGA!!

What did the Jews supposedly make Trump do that you're so apposed to?

I knew Hillary was fcked the moment she declared war on memes

Oh nothing at all. I also don´t understand Sup Forums´s unfounded hate on them, Israel has all the right to exist and they are pretty based and nationalistic people too

OC

stop being a manipulative kike and claiming the alt-right supports NORTH FUCKING KOREA..

Nice kike attempt to claim the alt right is crazy because they support that fat stupid little Korean dictator.

We see through your shitty memes, Ukrainian.
Did you know your Prime minister is a literal tulmud scholar Jew with a big fat nose and black frizzy hair?

opposed

nig

he's not funny

wow dude sooo fahnnyyy look at his silly jewish face haha wow so much witt theres even a double chin! bahahaah smdh epic as

A little girl can't even die without politics defiling her body.

>greentext