Settle it once and for all. Are credit cards an easy way to Jew the Jews, or in the end do you get jewed yourself?

Settle it once and for all. Are credit cards an easy way to Jew the Jews, or in the end do you get jewed yourself?

why do you guys always blame the jews, doesnt it make you feel bad that youre oppressing the minority that has suffered the most?

They are an intelligence test. If you are smart, you can make thousands of dollars a month using them for manufactured spending.

If you are dumb, you will carry a high interest balance and pay the jews dearly.

Jew makes money off dumb people who keep a balance, smart people pay off their balance each month and get dem cash back rewards.

How can I make my credit card work for me?

Stop rubbing your palms, I can hear you from here.

You will always get jewed by the jew when you play any game the jew invents. Only in a world without jews can you be free.

they work like kikebook track your spending and where you spend

I use cash for everything and the jews want to take this away

Credit Cards are only bad if you don't know how to use them.

If you get a Cashback Card with no annual fees and keep the card paid off each month, then it is literally free money.

If you're an idiot, credit cards are evil and will ruin your life.

If you're really a fucking idiot, you'll scream that 'DEBIT CARDS ARE BETTER THAN CREDIT CARDS'.

Just pay your statement off in full every month. Use them as a tool to build your credit instead of fucking yourself over with interest.

>you paid them back with interest for your purchases
the jews won
>you maxed your card right before the socioeconomic system collapses
the jews just bought you thousands of dollars of survival gear and ammunition

Pleb way: Get cash back cards and get 2-5% cash back on everything you buy and pay your bill on time.

Masterrace way - Manufactured spending

>Masterrace way - Manufactured spending
Redpill me on this.

find one with a good reward program (airline ones are best i think) and use it to pay for everything, then pay it off at the end of the month.

that last part is critical otherwise you'll be working for your credit card.

Credit cards are a clever device to trick you into getting conned to develop a meaningless credit score which is required for certain things sometimes

Unironically waiting for this. Just holding out til the writing on the wall is a bit more clear. Not gonna spend my hard earned USD on canned water when I can buy a bunch with shekel points.

me too

You're an idiot if you think anything is free. Credit cards charge stores a fee, which they factor into their prices, which you pay with your credit card and think you're getting a good deal when they give you a fraction of that cash back. I didn't even take economics and I know this

>go to my local gym to sign up
>Sorry sir, we don't accept cash. you have to pay with a card each month.
I'll go somewhere else until I'm forced to buy my own equipment.

>Go to Verizon to buy a new phone
>willing to pay full retail price and start a contract with them
>it costs several hundred dollars to cancel the contract early
>I have to pay an extra $600 dollar cash fee for paying in cash
I'll just go buy a fucking burner phone, dumb kikes.

>want to buy a car after saving up for a while
>show up to used car lot, looking for something practical
>the salesperson refuses my cash and tells me he can't take a large sum of money like that because it's suspicious

>If you get pulled over doing any of the things I listed, the police can legally seize your "large cash sum" using a technique known as "Civil Forfeiture" that allows them to pocket the entire amount without explanation

Seriously, just google "Civil Forfeiture" or go buy something with cash and you will see that the kikes already won.

Why the hell didn't you use a check for the car?

Are debit cards for niggers? Also, what's a good credit card for a respectable white man?

>why didn't you just buy into our game, goy?

united states dollars are still legal tender, and are, in fact, the OFFICIAL CURRENCY of the united states. NOT CHECKS, NOT CREDIT CARDS, NOT BOTTLECAPS, NOT EUROS. DOLLARS.

I wish the car dealer called his nigger friend to beat the shit out of you and steal your money.

>the salesperson refuses my cash and tells me he can't take a large sum of money like that
What the fuck? How could a car salesman not except cash? I've never heard of that happening.
Cash is king

>using checks
Why use a note from the bank saying they'll pay when you could yourself?

Debt is inherently Jewish.

Want to get rich? BUY WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD. If you have to take a loan, you can't afford it.

I'm gonna build my credit up and then max out my cards and not pay shit. It takes 7 years to get rid of the bar credit and then I can start fresh.
Rinse and repeat

>thinks he's a respectable white man
>a single post later you hope someone gets robbed by niggers

If I ever heard you say something like this about anyone I knew, I would beat the shit out of you myself instead of "hoping" someone's "nigger friend" does it.

If you want to be a respectable white man, you should start by rethinking your moral code you sack of shit.

this

>getting this triggered

This.
There is a reason that Jesus threw out the bankers and money lenders from the temple.

Anyway you shouldn't ever take loans. Pay everything in cash.
Credit cards are loans stream lined and cobveniencized so everyone can have lots of debt all the time

i know a fella that scammed a nigerian scammer so I reckon we could jew the jew

Its illegal and is the quickest way for banks to file suspicions activity reports.

Manufactured spending is when you make like a fake company or something and have it charge on your credit cars. You get the money, and the points right back.

But again, banks will quicklu realize what youre doing and it looks exactly like money laundering.

T. Someone who works for a credit card bank in AML

They charge everyone the same price and include the fee in that price, why pay for other people's credit card fee if you are paying cash?

>bankers and money lenders
Dipshit, it was sacrifice sellers and money changers, essential temple services.
That's just an argument against anyone using credit cards. If no one used them the fee wouldnt exist.

Carrying around 15k in cash on you to buy a car outright puts you in two categories

1. Paranoid weirdo who thinks banks are working with the illuminati to control minds with radio waves.

2. Drug dealer or other criminal who doesnt want to be traced in your illegal shit.

Large sums of cash are suspicious as fuck.

They're never going away though, I always refuse my business to boomers that don't accept cards.

You get your transaction fees back.