Why do all alt-righters have autistic wifes?

like, cant you get a regular girl

>Alt-Right
Go back to CNN you misinformed lying fool of a so called journalist

my god she's ugly

>varg actually brags about his wife being autistic because autism is master race according to viggerniss

>a welfare nigger living in his wifes house
he is pathetic

Normal women see alt-right men as subhuman

We wait until they are adults I guess.

Regular girls are whores

>implying normal women aren't clueless to anything beyond their friend circle on facebook

Regular girl...
They are all fucking crazy desu

An autistic girl is the next best thing to a robotic girl. Any human is still vastly inferior

Any man who identifies as (((alt-right))) is a subhuman.

Autist girls are cringy but are more likely to be loyal to you. They don't have as many options as regular girls and probably don't like going out and slutting it up because people scare them anyway.

Crazy how?

I've just saw the one "documentary" on them after the terrorist attacks and how they were raided by the police, and they seemed peculiar but still nothing crazy.

Nothing wrong about homeschooling your children and teaching survivalist ideas.

What's crazy is murrica weaving a flag and triggering conflicts that killed millions or religious freaks who condone the murder of minorities.

What's wrong with an acoustic wife?

They can still breed, and it isn't heriditary
They can still load the dishwasher.
They don't open their bitch mouths at dinner parties and say some caustic shit becuase you forgot to comment on her new haircut 4 fucking days earlier.

>yessss good goy don't date this chaste slightly awkward girl that will make a faithful wife and mother
>instead date this used up whore that will cuckhold you the instant she feels "the magic is like gone" then take your house and maybe one child

T.Pajeet

Lets compare them.

Autistic vs Normie woman:
>Quiet vs Lod
>Not a lot of sexual experience vs A lot of Sexual experience
>Less likely to cheat vs More likely to cheat
>Less likely to divorce vs More likely to divorce
>Focused on hobbies vs Focused on Identity and Hamstering
>Small social group vs Hamstering-enabling social group
>Will love you forever vs Will love you until her friends tell her "you deserve better"
>Straightforward vs Manipulative (shit-testing, etc.)

The more I think about it the more sense it makes.
They still cannot beat kidnapping a cerebral palsy qt and keeping her as your bride away from this degenerate society.

Aspie girls might be good enough to make it into the redpill wife power-ranking as it stands right now:

>1. Kidnapping a cerebral palsy QT
>2. Female Dolphins
>3. Autistic White Women
>4. Micropenis (HRT before puberty) Traps
>5. Asian Women

look at the size of her mouth
she could take the eggs and the sausage all at once boys
you know what i mean

Hamster?

>robot women
>autistic women

Fixed that for you.

just google hamstering

Find a better woman from your country, turkroach.

Those are not realistic yet. Palsies, Dolphins, Aspies and asians are readily available.

ok, mohammed

Yes they are. Realdoll has this year set as a date for their robot line, DSdolls is making good progress on theirs too. Or you can print one like what I'm going to be doing once I have my funds in order

You think regular women are a prize? Crazy or weird women are the only ones I want. Ive dated a schizophrenic heroin addict (amazing eyes, so deep, like drowning in an ocean with every glance into them) a cult member who thought I wqs an incarnation of Lucifer (she let me take her anal virginity because she thought i was literally the devil and she would get powers from it lmao) and I dated a bipolar girl that was like, SO stupid it was hard to believe...that ass was phat though, as the negros say. She left me for a negro, good thing I dont care. I wqs happy to be rid of her, she called me begging on the phone and i was like "no no nondear youve got itnall wrong, im glad you wont be talking to me anymore, seriously its fine! go do whatever you want i have no attatchment to you whatsoever! thanks for the good memories, now see ya doll!" now shes dating a fat manlet that sells me weed and acid lmao

Alt-right faggots are mostly bitter social outcasts that would be lucky to have any sort of relationship with a woman at all.

all the inbreeding to keep genetic purity leads to this.
>every
>fucking
>time

lol I almost responded
but then I saw pic related
wait, fuck I responded, but at least saged

People always say Leaves or Aussies make the worst posts but in my eyes it is roaches by a long shot

of course it is, Turkey is truly the asshole of the world. They dont even shitpost intentionally, every roach post you see is a genuine "thought" from their insectoid brain to the screen my man.

She looks 100% Finnish. Autism confirmed.

You're a problem megnet lol

>What's crazy is murrica weaving a flag and triggering conflicts that killed millions or religious freaks who condone the murder of minorities
kys pierre

he literally does this without exaggeration

>tfw no autistic blonde french waifu to make neanderthal children with

Nice argument you have there fat ass.

Truth is I'll live to be older than you.

Quite a lot of trash talk and being nasty about people who are not here thus can't defend themselves, have never said and will never say anything bad about you.
That's really manly of you guys. You are the true alpha males

Better than no wife

My autistic white waifu is out there waiting for me

Honorary aryan

>have autistic wife
>doesn't go out drinking
>reserved and anti-social
>isn't a massive slut
>keeps the house clean and organized
Sounds fantastic

Just be sure to stay away from roads. Don't wanna get run over by a moderate Muslim.

Despite the recent rise in terrorism and even if I lived anywhere near Paris, I'ld still be safer than you mate.