JAPAN TO JOIN U.S. STRIKE GROUP

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-04-11/japan-plans-joint-show-of-force-with-us-carrier-headed-to-korean-peninsula-sources

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0ZHXVp_wUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's curious. Is this an extension of the self defence force or inline with the status quo on force projection?

Kim's have been begging for attention for decades. Now they got it.

Bye bye fat boy

I honestly was wondering the same thing.

No they don't. NK is just a distraction piece. Everyone knows they won't do shit, they've got their hands tied trying to keep their own malnourished peasants inline.

Bread and circuses tier.

I hope kimmy lobs a nuke at you kangaroo kikes

So how much time until the US arrive to north korea?

It'd run out of juice and fizzle off into the ocean, but be reported as a devastating attack on the decadent capital of Australia (Adelaide).

What did NK do?

>Distraction
Hello retard

a few days

more rockets fired at the sea of Japan and general malevolence

GET IN THE DAMN ROBOT, SHINJI

What is in it for the US?

You're right. I'm not sufficiently worried about a country that can't feed its own people, but has pretensions of world domination. If it's of any consolation, I'll die in NK nuclear hellfire and you can gloat about it.

>capital of Australia
>Adelaide

Sneaky fucker you can't fool me, we'll tell them where Canberra is.

north korea knows that attacking the us or its allies will result in a world war and that china wont protect them, they're not that dumb.

We get to ruin another country and reap in the shekels rebuilding it. Like we did to yours. So it will go great.

Is Korea rightful Japanese clay?

Anyone that voluntary serves on a navy vessel is the stupidest type of patriot, and they deserve their Watery grave.

China and Russia both have hypersonic weapon systems.

Navy 'point defense systems' can only defend ships from supersonic or slower weapon systems.

These arent secrets, they're well known facts.

If your dumb enough to sit on a 'war ship', and don't expect to die in the first 10 minutes of a global conflict then youre a truly dumbass motherfucker.

Nippon NO!

It's actually Melbourne

is no one going to ask why japan, who is not supposed to have a military or navy force, is joining a strike group to wage war on foreign territory?

it's fine. They're allowed to help allies in military operations according to a law the diet passed fairly recently. Collective defence is allowed.

THE JEW FEARS THE SAMURAI

How many wars can you afford?

>roo talks navyspeak

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Fucking love you Aussies.

Two bombs weren't enough

The us are just going to make nk retaliate through provocation, which then they have the green light to create another democracy.

>If it's of any consolation, I'll die in NK nuclear hellfire and you can gloat about it.

Would the emus avenge you?

>will result in a world war and that china wont protect them

Its isnt a world war if China doesnt side with them, it would be just the usa and its friends rekting korea

Actually it'll wreck two countries.

N.Korea has hundreds and hundreds of artillery emplacements aimed at S.Korean cities. If N.Korea is attacked S.Korea is destroyed WITHIN MINUTES.

The US missile defense system? Only works against missiles, not against artillery.

Artillery defense systems like (the inefecient) C.Ram? S.Korea would need thousands of them across their islands to have a chance.

This is the reason N.Korea has never been invaded, and why the U.S has tried so hard to cause pressure on their government through trade sanctions (litrially trying to starve the people of N.Korea).

So what's going to happen? Do you honestly think the US is capable of an alpha strike that can while out hundreds and hundreds of artillery emplacements within a few seconds, without missing any? They can't even get 59 cruise missiles to hit the same target in Syria.

South Korea is fucked.

>Would the emus avenge you?

WE WILL NEVER SEEK ANY SYMPATHY FROM THEM. ALICE SPRINGS IS AUSTRALIA.

>South Korea is destroyed.

NOOOOOO K-POP IS THE ONLY FUCKING CURRENT MUSIC I ENJOY!

I love those damn gooks :'(

Mate, they'd deal with civvie casualties. They're just pan heads after all. The fallout with China is the big motivator.

What Kim should do is, fire all his guns at once, and then blast off into space.

Shitpost 10/10

Never change aussie cunt.

degenerate

A fleet destroyed while docked in harbour is a tragedy, it'll rally a nation.

A fleet destroyed while invading a country,without any protection from modern weapon systems like hypersonic missiles?

Good luck trying to spin it into a rallying point for the US people

In the age of information they'll ask the basic questions like 'do point defense systems protect against hypersonic weapons' and realise their brothers in arms were sacrificed by cunts in Washington.

There is no way anyone is this stu-

>checks flag

>joint show of force
>JOINT

I know its real hard to pay attention while you're getting fucked by mudslimes, but please at least try.

>implying this doesn't make you want tons of qt3.14 non-degenerate asian women refugee

youtube.com/watch?v=E0ZHXVp_wUE

You've had long enough to browse the internets, why haven't you posted 'actually faggot, there is a point defense system that protects against at hypersonic if weapons, it's called the...'

Oh that's right, youre too busy rocking back and forth chanting USA.. USA... Ignorance is bliss right?

He's talking about fat kim, you retard.

i hope U.S. & japan are allies forever. love those nips.

>what is iron dome

The jews already gave this technology to South Korea. So, no. Also, the city will simply be evacuated. Yes, you can evacuate a city that large.

All of them, because wars don't cost money they make money

All of them. Seems to be our thing

>iron dome
>Also, the city will simply be evacuated.

youre one stupid nigger

Hirohito is rolling in his grave right now

I can not fucking wait for Saturday, that is going to be fucking huge.

The current belief based on the JPW source (same guy who predicted the syria strike) is that theres a 50% chance of America striking the North by the end of the week.

However that still to me seems unlikely but on Saturday it is the anniversary of the creator of North Korea's anniversary, and every year they show off how powerful they are with launching shit.

IF the north were dumb enough to do anything on Saturday THAT will cause shit to go fucking down

Obama told Trump NK would be the biggest foreign policy he would have to worry about. This is not a cover for shit.

Iron dome is exactly the same as Germany's C.Ram systems, except they're not mobile.

They do diddly squat against artillery, which is why i said earlier you would need my housemates of them across south Korea to protect from the 2 minute barrage that will flatten it. Fuck, the Jews have managed to build like a dozen right? Where they going to get the other 990 unit's they need?

Friendly remind:

THURSDAY WAS ALMOST ALWAYS HAPPENING DAYS LAST YEAR AROUND THIS TIME!

>only oldfags remember the "May Day" shit posting and that Baphomet shitposter about sacrifices.

Fuck. Bait is bait, but the nation that controls the waters controls the world. See: pre-1900 Britain. You just mad all you have is kuckaroos as a military

>World War.

A world war has to be, like... Global, doesn't it?

literally the formation of World War III
Happening live
fucking hell I just paid off my lawnmower

>what is a carrier strike group

Auscucks like you are so annoying to put up with but it's worth it for the 1% of you lot that provide quality bantz.
(you)

Definitely going down this weekend.

There will be an ICBM test lunch to celebrate 'day of the sun' holiday.

Silly yanks will shoot at it for sure. Then N.Korea is at war. (My money is on Japan nuked by hidden weapon in fishing vessel already in place)

>Do you honestly think the US is capable of an alpha strike that can while out hundreds and hundreds of artillery emplacements

Yes

>I just paid off my lawnmower
Fucking lazy whale, and you wonder how Mexicans are stealing jobs

Bruh... Australia's capital is in Pyongyang. ;0

in b4 Sup Forums raid

>not knowing the glory that is sitting on your mower to show off to the cucks next door your superior lawn

>you will never see american firepower unleashed like this ever again
feels bad man

degenerate

Based nips. Korea is about to get BURGERED-RICED-SUSHI'D.

We will make Gundams real together! best friendship

Infinite.

That's just a exercise.(of course it's a message,tho)
And it appears that nothing will happen for a while, pic related.

Depends on the route it took, but most likely went to the east of Taiwan, In that case, it within -4 to 24 hours from now. (As in they might be there, or in a day.

Very impressive, but taking out 13,000 pieces of artillery at once is probably not going to work.

>Nationalist populace
>Remains resistant against Imperialism and globalism
>Strong and Proud Military
>Resistance to foreign influence
>100% Korean
>Anti-Capitalist
>No democracy
>No Central Banking
>Anti-establishment

What has NK done wrong?

we don't have to listen to fat fuck kim talk about how he's going to nuke the US and it's allies. This has been a long time coming, and he should have been removed a long time ago.

VXing a nigga in a malaysian airport.

Subjecting his population to garbage ass TV.

NO MEMES ALLOWED (this is a worse offense than anything else he could do)

YES, JAPS ARE GONNA KICK SO MUCH ASS

2016 is the year that never ends, pbuk

I mean, our currency is pretend.

So, all the wars.

ain't like the jewbox around here is any better.

This is all a plot by South Korean death cults to take best Korea.

>No democracy
>What has NK done wrong?
This.

It's extremely irresponsible from America to spend another borrowed trillions on wars. When the dollar collapses, we get a super fake reserve currency issued only by IMF.

How is that wrong? Many great thinker have thought that democracy is terrible system of governing people.

by that logic we should be invading saudi arabia. no democracy and they funded 9/11 according to the 9/11 commission

The Syria war had 99% public opposition so (((trump))) had to pivot to a new target to satisfy the bloodlust.

I don't give a fuck if their our best ally in the pacific. I don't trust them with a navy that's close to ours.

japan is itching for a third nuke

The war actions and shows of force, have they improved his ratings?
After failing to get rid of Obamacare (which was supposed to be easy and first thing he does) and the wall project failing (?) it wouldn't surprise me if these were done to make people happier about him

They're actually allowed a "defense" force since they have amended the constitution under the 1951 San Francisco peace treaty and subsequent security agreement. They're just prohibited from engaging in offensive maneuvers, but Shinzo Abe is a hardline nationalist, and with the LDP in power, there has been massive pushes to abolish article 9, which if the North Koreans proceed to go full retard, might happen.

Well sure your navy cant handle couple of EMU's. :D

>being this retarded

>kangaroo kikes
I shouldn't have laughed that hard

Syria? Are you okay Syria!?!?!?!??!! Stay Stong papa Trump will free you

Based nips

Two toilets aren't enough.

Oy vey goyim we can't have crazy evil doers shooting the missiles. What if Russia test fired the missiles like that?

If du_bs or higher, world war is about to commence.