What would be the "unluckiest" nation in the world, be it by geographical, weather...

What would be the "unluckiest" nation in the world, be it by geographical, weather, political or inhabitants reasons and why?

My vote goes for pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2014/03/29/world/asia/facing-rising-seas-bangladesh-confronts-the-consequences-of-climate-change.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hati

This place is a fucking geographical wonder. Inhabitants is more or less the reason it's so shit. Rape all the resources and sell them off to other nations.

>next to Panama Channel
>has exits to 2 oceans + endless possibilities for tourism
>access to the biggest consumer market in the world(USA and Canada)

If anything, your people are just retarded. You have everything to succeed, and yet you fail miserably. You are not unlucky, you are retarded.

>be colonised and have other people built wonderful things for you
>chimp out and kill and drive those people away
>turn your region to shit

>"unlucky"

Somalia. It's libertarianism in action.

"Poor Mexico, so far from God, so close the the United States"

Porfirio Díaz

the only bad thing about Mexico is being next to the eternal anglo-jew

I thought we were unlucky because we are in the middle of the whole drug thing.

Germany or South Korea, maybe Zimbabwe because Rhodesia lost

If Mexico wasn't next to America it would be super poor. Being next to America means the economy has been great. All the outsourced manufacturing means Mexico has huge trade surplus with the largest market in the world the USA. Also being next to it means Mexico easily sends away its surplus population to live and work in the USA and send back many billions of dollars each year. So Mexico is very fortunate to be located where it is. Also all the tourism revenue from America. Access to cheap American goods also because of low transport costs. I can go on and on

Yeah, all those anglos committing rape and homicide in places like ciudad juarez make mexico a bad place.

Tannu Tuva.

Are you saying that if we didnt have the US next to us we would probably be just like Venezuela?

and that is?

I was expecting a reply with "Tannu what?" Look it up, land-locked by both Russia and Mongolia in the Great Steppes.

United States.

Had we not imported African Slaves...well, you get the picture...

What's your why?

>muh murrica please rape my ass
>being this cuck

by people like this is why we are fucked

Germans. We got fucked over in both world wars without reason and our image is slandered ever since

Lithuania.
>Get attacked by golden horde.
>Get attacked by Teutonic order.
>Get cucked by Poland.
>Get attacked by Sweden and Russia.
>Peace with Russia but still get cucked by them.
>Long lasting occupation and failed uprisings.
>WW1. Regains independence. Attacked by Soviets, Poland and Bermonts. Lose Capital Vilnius.
>WW2. Get annexed by soviets, later by Germans. End of war Soviets come back to annex again.
>Still under occupation.
>Present day. Lap dog and shit hole of Europe.

>Not knowing about the glorious Tannu Tuvan empire

Mexico education levels..

>Mexico
>Shit geography

Australia is a hellhole, it has nothing geographically except for metals buried in the desert , yet we are better off than you.

Syria, because its the only way to transfer oil to Europe from the ME

Also, predestination for Sunni-Shiite/Alawite conflict and the civil war we have today

Half of the island is prosperous with a fantastic tourist-based service economy. The other half is Haiti.

It has nothing to do with their geography and everything to do with them having black majority rule since 1804

Japan, Haiti

t. r*ddit

geographical i would say japan, next to commie crazy fucks, hit by tsunamis and earthquakes often.
weather i would say England, shits fucked.
political has to go to n.korea, no food and brainwashing with propaganda.
inhabitants go to the Sweden, niggers and muslims.

>understanding your relationship with your neighbor makes you a cuck
No it's retards like you that makes Mexico shit

We are EXTREMELY lucky. We have moderate, people-friendly climate, many rivers, coal and steel, ideal land for large-scale industry

They're not wrong though. Canada only has such a strong economy (relative) because America buys all our raw materials. Don't get upset at the truth amigo, USA is one of the biggest markets on Earth

It's true though.

Reminder our "Golden Age of Prosperity" came about post-WW2 because of the Bracero program, when Murrica needed workhands to run the wartime economy, so many mexicans left to the US and brought back riches to this shit impoverished country. We've been doing nothing but sucking on the US's teat ever since.

Wow excuse me for not knowing your shitty sovietic gypsy shit nigger cuck

>next to panama channel
Excuse me?

Bangladesh

>poor
>population predominantly muslim
>rising sea levels
>So poor even India is building a wall in order to prevent illegal Bangladeshis from entering

nytimes.com/2014/03/29/world/asia/facing-rising-seas-bangladesh-confronts-the-consequences-of-climate-change.html?_r=0

>this delusional tough-talking anime poster represents "proud mexicans"

You can't make this shit up

From my experience most Americans think all of Central America is part of Mexico. They think Guatemala, Belize, etc are all near Brazil ffs

Believe me folks, when bangladesh sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're muslims, they're poor and wet. And some assume, are good people. But seriously, we need to build a wall.

>pros
>low crimerate
>cons
>middle of nowhere
>very small
>not that many fish
>no farmland

how do they survive?

Probably one of those northern Balkan countries, my guess would be Lithuania. The are next to both Russia and Germany, so they get bullied by both, had to deal with communism, few natural resources, and the weather is cold as balls. Finland might count too, actually. Balkan and Slavic countries are stereotyped to be small, choked with diesel fumes, and full of depressed or crazy people, and I feel like there is a reason for this.

That title would go to the Philippines. Just look up their history. They never instigated a war and when attacked / invaded, they always get cucked and lose in every possible way. It's the country with the shittiest of all lucks, especially during world wars. They weren't even properly educated, they have terrorism and drug problems at the same time, on top of that, earthquakes, tsunamis, typhoons and other natural disasters. They don't even have a culture that they can be proud of, all of their culture are copied from other cultures. Most of the culture were destroyed by Spain. Their """heroes""" would always get assassinated and never succeed. Most Flips always end up as a social worker abroad serving someone elses arse.

It's like a compilation of sad stories with no happy endings

Us and Estonia are the same except for
>have a successful Kingdom
part.

But really
>Stuck between Germans, Swedish and Russians when their conquest boner is raging
>Now Stuck between degenerates

>Balkan

I agree, i was going to say baltic states too.

Damnit, I meant Baltic BALTIC. Fuck, sorry.

Also Poland.

>Germans
>Russians
>Ottomans
Absolutely terrifying.
We honestly can't be worse as we at least did not have to deal with turks

Can we say the "luckiest" nation is Israel?

>Israel
>nation

India is the most unlucky nation because its full of Indians.

shit quote not even by him