Aesthetic Styx

This guy is legendary

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSEVaWzl__c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Got a basic gestalt on this guy? I have no idea who he is

About 2 weeks ago I had a dream where about Styx. We were in this huge garden at night and we were talking about music. I'm still not really sure what the significance of it was.

Read some H.P. Lovecraft

Sounds like fun

He had good insight and analysis during the election but now he's kind of stale and boring.

He's also a cucked civic nationalist, but people here still like him despite of it because he seems like a cool guy and has a talent for speaking along with a certain charisma.

Fag

Anyone else feel bad for Styx? Something must be seriously wrong with him. He creates threads here about himself every single day, idk if it's for validation or attention or what.

It's just sad honestly...

I wish he did a bit more mre videos

he looks like a small skeleton

he's mentioned he keeps his upload count low to not flood anyone.

How'd he get so good at speaking? He's better than molyneux. He's quirky.

He just needs a soundcloud do I can listen when working

True, I wish he would go full redpill, acknowledge white genocide is real and name the jew

>basic gestalt
Let's stick to quick rundown ok?

to go where not even alex jones dares to go.

You cant watch him in germany his channel is blocked

I've always had the suspicion that the vitamin sales rep was controlled opposition

"Hmm yes, I find this very funny *sips tea* yes the neocons and neolibs are giant retards, don't listen to anything they say, well that's about all, peace out."

It means you have paid so much attention to him that you and he have become spiritually connected. You will be with him in the afterlife.

You cant watch him in germany his channel is blocked

>"let's face it"

You're missing out sempai.

Im not gay

Styx is bluepilled as fuck compare to Ryan Dawson

found this girl in styx comments youtube.com/watch?v=vSEVaWzl__c

nice

it's not gay if you suck dicks. lol.