Why don't Amerifats consider white hispanics white?

Why don't Amerifats consider white hispanics white?

Marco Rubio would definitely pass as a white man in the UK.

>Why don't Amerifats consider white hispanics white?
You answered your own question, britbong.

We do, that's why we have a separate category for "non white Hispanic"

They actually do

In fact latinos regard whites as better looking overall, just look at soap operas (telenovelas) mexicans. Most of the actors are white in a country where a small minority is white like 10%. Only the Brits, Canadians, and northern europeans and especially Americans who have this white guilt nonsense.

Univision soaps have more blonde women (probably mostly fake) than English language ones

We do. Most Cubans are white. The problem is that Mestizo Mexicans claim to be white and this ruins everything.

>most
wew

Same with Turkish TV shows, 90% of their characters look like they got teleported there from Sweden

The others are all black like Aroldis Chapman. Almost all the natives were killed off there unlike in Puerto Rico, so there are very few mestzios

Do Anglos consider lazy welfare leeching Spaniards white?

Most likely people with Circassian or Balkan descent

Us spics love blondes

I'm dating one but don't worry, she's Mexican from a northern state too

fucking kill yourself ahmed, we don't want any gringos here as well!

He'd probably pass as heterosexual in the U.K. too

Northern Mexicans are the biggest indio shitskins though. The real whites are in and around Mexico City and the coasts

Because his loyalties lie with his spic brethren in mexico, not with whites in america. Hes a pro illegal immigrant and amnesty shill.

Surprise surprise! Non-whites prefer whites. Going with my buddy to visit Peru made me feel so alpha. I'm 5'10 and had women practically begging to sleep with me. Back here I'm just an average guy

>The coasts

That's where the blacks live in every Latin American country, mostly because of plantations. Whites stick to highlands, ranch areas, or more fertile regions.

You're right about the cities though.

t. Native of the Caribbea.

... and do you not see the problem with your homeland that you can do that?

what part of peru? I've been looking to vacation to south america

To 99% if Americans he's a white dude though. Looks like one, talks like one, behaves like one.

We don't care. Most of us aren't racist and grew up with all races but same culture. Fucking white male from Central America here. Many of my friends and even some family are mixed white/mestizo even a couple of afro-latinos.

We're all the same religion, eat the same food, like the same things, and live together.

The problem in the US is that there is no culture to assimilate TO other than consumerism.

descendants of conquistadors have muslim-conquest rape baby blood. nobody talks about this

Marco Rubio doesn't really look white, he has a bit of a hispanic look to him.

*inhales deeply*
Wrong

Any idgaf, she's strawberry blonde and very pale. Met in Tijuana and we both have dual citizenship so we're here in the US again

lol, noooo. we stilk have actual white people to compare to him. no white man is balding AND a gay manlet.

They were a minority though. It's not like all of North Africa moved into Spain at the time. Most of the Moors were natives that converterd to Islam for convenience.

Maybe where you are living

Because he's balding he's not white?

Kek, no need to teleport.

They just film right there in Sweden.

He literally looks like most of the British people I see on TV. Brown hair and everything. The exception are the ears, but that's common among Spaniards.

The UK also considers Ed Miliband white so who cares what you guys think?

no, balding AND a gay manlet. you can be one or the other, not both. really easy distinction since most of our mexicans are maybe 5 foot 6 with cowboy heels on.

Fucking this

Chicano festival ITT

>US has no culture
>I will go to US and create ethnic enclaves
>Why don't Americans like my ethnic enclave, they have no culture afterall? Pfft what is American culture besides consumption?

Fucking whiny spic.

That's ridiculous. Being gay has nothing to do with being white. It's a mental illness either way. Balding might as be left out of the equation too.

White short people also exist.

they are not white is why.

I agree, but in his case it increases his abnormality factor, and therefore his non whiteness. You can be gay and white, but you cant have any other red flags or you get booted off the whites only bus.

Stayed in Lima. My friend who is white and a descendant of rich Galicians has family there.

Northern Mexicans are big time shitskins though

Guess Tom Cruise and a bunch of other people aren't white then.

Nah. Southern Mexicans are the bigger shitskins in my experience. You can see this from any admixture map.

cuban and puerto ricans have always been considered white. ricky ricardo was fucking lucy back in the 50's and nobody cared. mexicans are a little iffy.

>White
>Hispanic

Pick one

>cruise
>white

found the butthurt manlet spic

>Why don't Amerifats consider white hispanics white?

they do, otherwise their white procentage would be 36% and not 56

chicANO
h
i
c
A
N
O

i wouldnt call tom CRUISE white. any other people you can think of little bitch boy?

nice
if you're interested, check out Conquest of Peru by Prescott. Cool book

I thought it was non-Hispanic white.

only niggers think other niggers are white

this
stupid spic, america has culture. It's football, it's heavy drinking, it's christmas, it's socializing, it's baseball

>There is no culture.
Get out of my country beaner.

>Fucking white male from Central America here.

>Most
spic detected