Germany and Germans want to be replaced

Not even kidding. Multi-culti is mainsteam here. The state, the people, the authorities, everyone wants Germans to be replaced. Can't be helped. It is the will of the people.

Only thing to do is move away from Germany. The only thing. Brits had it right, Germany is shit and the EU is worse than shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA
youtube.com/watch?v=V1bgBW9xx40
youtube.com/watch?v=KvSM1VKW0lM
thesun.co.uk/news/3301653/huge-majority-of-germans-would-like-to-see-brits-suffer-when-brexit-negotiations-start-next-month-according-to-new-poll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes yes we know

It's not the will of the people, it's the will of the elites pushing their agenda through media and politics

hang yourself

Well, it's not really the will of the people. I'd say the "will" of the German people has been almost completely broken, apart from some segments.

youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

>It's not the will of the people
I have experienced it first hand today. Germans are treated like shit, while immigrants get everything handed to them. From small things like loopholes in bureaucratic paperwork to larger things like welfare or apartments etc.

Fuck this shit country.

i dont know about that. feels to me whites just want to die

As a Brit, I can tell you that the only badmouthing of Germany is from older generations here, who remember the war - who can blame them really.

But the rest of us don't, we are anti-EU and we recognize Germany is at the core of the EU, but it is the USA and Jews who are really behind that. Germany is their pawn as it was the most Eastern developed western european country (i.e. the frontier between us and the USSR).

You need to stay in Germany and keep it white, don't worry, our redpill mentality will soon just become common sense. There won't be a holocaust, there'll be no need even for a civil war. People *will* wake up dude. Have faith, keep your country in order, GOT YER BACK MATEY

Sure thing Kraus

would ficky ficky tbqh desu senpai

Sounds to me like its time to fight. Go out and fight the invaders the more success you have the more people will rally to your cause. Their hope and moral is broken only a few victory's can bring it back.

As a tanned person how do I get German qt

thats an Sup Forumsfag larping m8

Elites know its the end of the line for the German race. The men were already feminized way beyond repair. Why not just replace the "beautiful ones" with dominant males and let the shitshow reign for another 200 years. Easy money.

convert to Islam

>Germans are treated like shit
>Germans want to be replaced
>Only thing to do is move away from Germany

So, you're being the same kind of coward that all those "refugees" represent and to the same as they?

Nothing can be done? Is that so?

You're fucking worthless. You're one of those cowards you describe. You want to be replaced - otherwise you'd do something instead of blaming it on everyone else.

Like I said: HANG YOURSELF

>krauts embrace Protestantism and secular humanism
>surprised that they are getting eradicated
Don't be. You made your bed a long time ago.

This is old news

What a fucking coward, look at you
You're worse than the ones coming here and doing all the killing and raping for you are a god forsaken traitor
When we'll take control of the situation here don't bother coming back cause you're the worst of all the cucks out there

Nationalist white westerners should emigrate to eastern europe and make it great.

Its time for people in Western nations to secede and create smaller nations within their own, where they can actually control their own immigration policy.

I'd invite white Germans to live with me on my land (room for 4 comfy families at least, it would end up being a neighborhood rather than "land" per se) but you guys would just wreck up this place too, you have to realize when you point that finger you're a part of the problem

Germany already crossed the point of no return. The majority of the youth and kids are not ethnic German anymore or are mixed. Half of the German flags on Sup Forums are not ehnic German. Even I am Turkish. Europe will never be white again

Never thought I would be happy to be born in balkans, even economy is crap and balkan/eastern european people are considered subhumans by wealthy western Europe, at least I dont have to worry to get gangraped by group of Achmeds or Oooga Boogas while walking in street after 10PM.

Enjoy PC and diversity down your throat.

I'd be for it.
Hoping that there are other ethnic Germans around that want to continue our bloodlines. The current replacement of and refusal to preserve european cultures is very depressing.

>living under Drumpf
nah

Why is it always in a black man and a white woman? The media's portrayal of interracial couples does in no way reflect the actual ethnic make-up, nor the actual percentage.

Shill attack in 3.. 2.. 1..

Go away shill and take your multi-culti back to Berlin where it belongs.

We ain't leaving Germany for your friends to get comfy here. You move.

It's time for people in western nations to kill the traitors in their midst, slaughter the foreign invaders at our shores, and reclaim what is being taken from us. Anything less is cowardice.

you're demoralizing yourself. In all of europe we have had enough of the muddy cuckholded, we'll wake them up, then outvote the criminal politicians who made it happend (let's redo the EU and the left). we'll stop the parasites from coming in, and make it unbearable for those who want to stay and live on handouts.
The small minorities who want to stay will have to adopt a reformed Islam.

Let's right the wrong one step at a time and one person at a time: strong will, courage, reason, evidence, words, and votes will be enough. We are the workers, the police and the military, we, the people of europe, are its only valuable resource.

How will this new Syrio-Germanic race be like? The warm blood of the Arab mixed with the intelligence and discipline of the German?

Because you're supposed to see this as normal. This quota thing is about as normal in Europe as Chinese people including Africans on their marketing spots.

>Implying America is any different
The only difference is we coddle blacks as well as immigrants

Whites don't want to die, the elites just want to kill us so the general populace is easier to control.

he is right though, my colleague ranted about the dirty French that bombed the BVB team bus...ppl are totally brainwashed.

Come to Brazil, we already took your sorry ass once, what is one more time.....

HOW WERE WE NOT WARNED UNTIL TODAY??

>monaco
>french
bit rude

amirite, the only good thing about a shit economy is no refugees want to come here and we can live in peace, soon enough we will be one of the last white majority countries in europe

Civil war when

I think we just need to demine the system by stop paying taxes. Like you pointed out, European governments (that are pushing multiculturalism to whipe us out) unironically need our work force and money to pull the whole act. If the ginormous flow of money towards the state wouls suddenly stop, the whole system would collapse

It's not the Arab or the Turk or the nigger but our own governments that are our biggest enemies right now

I will always love you, Hans. Don't be gloomy, we will build a better country and find you a nice wife, okay?

You deserve to be happy.

We'll make those coal-burners pay in the end.

>Civil war when
never. Germcucks won't ever fight.

>FILE DELETED

>literally the only country in these times to sway more to the left
>not the will of the people
face it, you are cucks and that's it

>.ppl are totally brainwashed.

That but I think a lot of people are also playing on a different level. They know the right is correct but they refuse to play into their hands so they start believing their own lies in order to comfort themselves - even though they KNOW it's bullshit

It's collective delusion. Pic related is an extreme example of this

Race war?

I'm being completely sincere when I say the world genuinely needs one.

its too late for brits. That shithole is filled with mudslimes and will be sharia in hundred years or so
they already have mudslime mayor who says terrorist attacks are normal occurance

Stop paying taxes just brings down society into middle ages, which then becomes easy to manipulate by those on the outside.

Also, you woudn't even get critical mass. If you want to be smart, use the system to represent our views accordingly. Expose the narrative on normie media, participate in the voting.

Wonder what it was.

>OP pic
Saved
Added to
Germany YES folder

Same here, germanbro.
Immigrants get everything for free, they get apartments from local administrations (even if there are italians waiting from long ago), and their bureaucratic paperwork is waaaay simpler than our, under the excuse that "they don't understand well our language, hurr durr".

Fuck my country as well.

>Wonder what it was
It obviously was a file that was deleted.

Fuck off shill.

Kids, watch carefully. It is posts like this one posted by a shill that are meant to derail any attempts of bringing back good sense.

>Asian

b-b-but they're technically asian!!

>Expose the narrative on normie media, participate in the voting.

I sincerely believe it's too late for that. The system needs to break down or else it will take us down. Voting for right wing parties and complaining about the narrative has been the strategy of the past 25 years and it has brought us nowhere

Is it everyone or just certain provinces (which is my impression)? Germany could spilt up into separate countries of it's the latter.

No, it is a file that was deleted, but it didn't used to be.

Even if germany did wake up, what would they even do? Catch them in nets and stick them in trains? Its too late, the scum is here to stay and out breed you. Sorry.

>Germany YES folder
post some pics

youtube.com/watch?v=V1bgBW9xx40

your all a bunch of big beautiful people. especially you fredy.

Your "good sense" is destroying Germany and much of Europe, Kraut.

Redpill, riot, protest, petition, fight back Godammit! Don't despair and give up, everyone who wanted to leave the EU here is called a racist, Nazi, bigot, and worse, every damn day. Do we give a fuck? No! Just fight back! Then people will see it's acceptable to speak your mind and you will have a small army before you know it.

Mind = blown

The real germans died in 45', what you see now are mostly soviet rape babies who can't wait to serve their newest overlord.

youtube.com/watch?v=KvSM1VKW0lM

"The PLA forces then advance into Germany, where the GLA invaders are concentrated. After a series of Chinese victories, the nearly defeated GLA takes control of an evacuated USA military base and uses its weaponry against the Chinese. China succeeds in recapturing this base, and finally completely drives the GLA out of Europe. Following the war, the Eurasian Unity League is established between China and the newly liberated Europe, the world looks forward to a new era of Chinese leadership while America adopts a policy of isolationism."

there is still hope, if you are willing ;^)

You're a shill, right or left are illusions for normies.

Voting works.

Exposing the narrative on normie media is waking up the masses. Good sense is coming back, you're losing this game shill.

>NEIN TO PLAYING NICE Huge majority of Germans would like to see Brits suffer when Brexit negotiations start next month, according to new poll
thesun.co.uk/news/3301653/huge-majority-of-germans-would-like-to-see-brits-suffer-when-brexit-negotiations-start-next-month-according-to-new-poll/

you sent Bomber Harris some generations too soon

>died in 45'
Died in 45 feet?
You mean '45. The Apostrophe marks that you lost the 19.

Why is it always a black man and a white woman? Well i know the reason but how can (((they))) be so obvious about it. Are people that oblivious, do they do it to mock the few left who can tell?

and where does it happen? In Saarland?

Well nationalist parties then

>Exposing the narrative on normie media is waking up the masses

Yeah, that's why Wilders only got 13% and AfD are projected to get even less. Mind you that this is in a time of terror attacks on European soil every 2 weeks, mass migration, rape, etc.

The narrative isn't fucking changing. The propaganda ('shills') are doing their work better then before

We will need more than a fucking vote in order to change things

>Voting works
Not when the masses don't even have a mind of their own.

Yes, voting works, goyim.

multi culti is in overdrive, hoping by the time the people wake up it will be to late, same shit is happening here

Well, make the first step to restore glory to this country full of kebab eating, frozen pizza gobbling, energy drink gulping, RTL 2 watching, atze schröder worshipping subhumans.

*sigh* why do I have to be german? Why can't I be something cool like puerto rican or indian or african? German? Yuck!

>face like a romanian prostitute
>thinks she is german
>mistakes "bland" and "boring for her cultural identity

>*sigh* why do I have to be german? Why can't I be something cool like puerto rican or indian or african? German? Yuck!

latter at least have no self-hate.

>voting works

Only true if:

1. Voters are informed.
2. Elected officials carry out their promises.
3. Elected officials act with their countries interests as top priority.

Very rarely is even one of those true.

>mistaking cultural identity for personality

What do you expect when group identity is being pushed over individuality. Its typical marxism/post-modernism. You are just a member of some oppressed group, or the oppressor.

>Even I am Turkish
Kek. Should I go to Germany to study for master's degree?

when did it all go so wrong? i don't remember hearing about any of this shit 10 years ago.

I think this man knew it.

i just want it/them to end

The migrants arrived here in the sixties. The public debate about multiculturalism started in the eighties and ninties. From the ninties onwards the government opened it's doors for literally everybody. And the last years they really turned up the heat with more migrants and more vile propaganda and 'debate'

Literally fake news. He said it was going to happen just like the Germans took the Romans. He was red pilled as fuck and wanted a Pan-Europe led by Christian Kings.

it won't, we slowly will decay into some sort of Lebanon

Nah fuck Germany and fuck the Germans, I don't like them nor do I care about their fate one fucking bit

I feel indifferent to your situation and hope for a swift dissolution of the EU and for your precious "economy" to plummet

Fuck cunts over in Germany.

Regards a white Briton.

>Literally fake news
>It's happening now
You are such a filthy liar, Shlomo, I have no words.

Slight correction Hans: they want German MEN replaced. Their plans for German wombs could not be more obvious

"The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals."

>Eurasian-Negroid

at least use the correct text

The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. [...]

Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.

Keep trying JDIF.

Just remember that for the first time in a long time we are watching the sheep to wake up from their sleep and votes are changing. And for the first time in a long time, the Internet exposes your narrative in public light like no other.

We're here to build a good Germany. Shills are easy to spot when promoting violence or abandoning our roots.

>spiritual nobility

Go read it instead of picking the abridged english version.

Prediction not a mandate. Is Alex Jones or Hitler a NWO member because they spoke of jews and degeneracy?

Too many complex words, normies won't read.

I feel you, same here, mixed babies is seen as magnificien in here and you see a lot of our women dating sandniggers... I need to find myself a nordic qt

>Go read it instead of picking the abridged english version.
I did. And don't deny that he was red-pilled. But he was on the wrong side.