Russiabros what are you doing

russiabros what are you doing

botnet

russians do this all the time. they fly by the norwegian coast like 60 times a year and we have to scramble jets to intercept them. they do this to every country they are surronded by, including japan.

Babby's first delve into US-Russian relations?
They fly in Bears all the time, especially in Japan and Alaska.

should fly near israel

Putin just needs to be patient. We are working on purging the degenerates as we speak.

Well be buds one day, maybe even give you guys Alaska back or something.

The Tu-95 and B-52 are gonna be around until I have Alzheimer's, aren't they?

Yes
till 2040 for B-52, 2060 for Tu-95

Estonog gets it

you already have alzheimers, you just keep forgetting the tu-95 and b-52 were retired years ago.

First off, this is business as usual for us, or else the Americans chanting U S A U S A U S A would let it get to their swollen heads that Russia can't ensure M.A.D.

In other words, a reality check.

Secondly, you aggress on our allies, we aggress on yours. Russia is sovereign, and no matter what kind of cowboy-style, rough-handling Jew Yorker diplomacy tactic you might be trying to pull, you better respect the lines we draw or this will keep happening.

In other words, a reality check.

Why does everyone want to nuke Japan kek
The norks launch missiles at it, now Russia flies near it, what next?

Display of power. You're supposed to intercept them, and the chastise them then they apologize, claiming it was training exercise.
It is done to see neighbouring defenses

Plz nuke the nips again for the lulz.

>tfw I don't want to give Alaska back

but then they'd make even *more* shitty highschoolers pilot giant robots after the apocalypse cartoons

lmao does it feel bad knowing that you'll never be as powerful as the US?

REEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEE

Putin should demand a sequel of Nier Automata, or at least dlc-afterstory.

rip: anime

If it means being run by Israel, I hope it never comes to pass.

>Allies with literal 3rd world Muslim scum country who have ISIS running loose.

Crashing this world

>swalling the entire bottle of bluepills

Russians want to nuke Japan so there'll be no more anime.

>"allies" with Israel and Saudi Arabia

Based Russies are gonna destroy the anime. Fucking finally, that degenerate shit needs to go.

Never happen. Alaska is useful. Also oil.

Good

The only good Canadian post in months.

TO SEND A MESSAGE

it says so right there

MY ANIMU

Lmfao you can only win by killing everything including yourself. Putin doesn't want to ruin his luxurious life. He'll do whatever posturing but in reality he wants to avoid conflict while he and his buddies continue to fuck you peasants over. Meanwhile we get to continue to be the worlds only superpower dictating shit to whoever however we want until we fall from within or hellfire and death of world. Whatever happens it's pretty good to be American and pretty shitty to be Russian. So neck yourself

Lol kill yourself

Russia nukes them. NK nukes them. They already nuked themselves. And just for lulz we should "accidently" activate a nuke on em too. Kek please hear my wish

pls don't hurt Japan. They are the only intelligent country left.

What the fuck is that steam punk looking piece of shit. Almost as bad as steam boat Kuznetsov.

>2017 Anno Domini
>still using prop planes to fly the most precious cargo imaginable
what did the Politburo mean by this?

Yeah. Last B52's modification was created and buildet in 60's, last tu-95 - in 80's.

> we get to continue to be the worlds only superpower dictating shit to whoever however we want
Dude, first you gotta pull your tongue out of your ZOG masters ass.

Look at all these triggered Americans.

Big haul today.

How's it feel, to be pulled out of your delusions?

Poor Japan is seems like half the worlds nuke are pointing at it ans hasnt done anything wrong. Its just a pawn in this global standoff.

I would send up drones to spraypaint penises on the bombers.

This

Cmon start the conflict now!

I want some action.

hey they do that continually, to europe and japan and sometimes to US coasts
it's fucking normal
it's the cargo that's important
missiles on those things are more or less up-to-date, and flying turboprops is cheap

Japan tried to invade eastern Russia.
They raped and murdered a large amount of chinks.
Koreans hate japs instinctively.

>russiabros what are you doing
Dark Souls 3 and DLCs were shit.

they are testing response time. nothing to see here.

>proven aircraft
>still fulfills it's mission
>LMAO THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE AN F-35 PROGRAM
retards

What are you going to do about us spraypainting penises on your bombers?

>still fulfills its mission
Questionable bait.
Might as well use horses against Panzers.
Hi Poland.

>last tu-95 - in 80's

They were in production until 1994 as far as I know, so it's a relatively new plane.

Yeah i know historically we all have our reasons (you decendent of colony stealing traitors!) but in recent times it hasnt done anything to deserve a 3rd nuking!

Yeah but you invaded us and burned down our shit and we called it even. You got it out of your system and we bro'd out.
China never got an opportunity for revenge so it turned into a grudge.

>but in recent times it hasnt done anything to deserve a 3rd nuking

Invention of anime seems to me like a good reason to nuke all shit out of them.

pretty good since we are 3rd world

Ruscucks always do this but they never try anything. Should shoot one of them down then laugh at them when they don't do anything.

>Should shoot one of them down
>Should

But that's you westerners who are the cucks then.

I assume you ment Russia but i guess an eye for an eye.
Nothing wrong with anime Ivan-san

>be nippon, 2017
>fully functional mech suit almost ready to battle burger brutish junkyard bot
>finally sign treaty away to remake navy
>burgers friends now, we give them anime and vidya, they give us shekels
>finally gonna do something about korean scum
>tfw russiabro nukes us and we re:zero irl

pic related

Sit tight faggot :^)

fuck guys new zealand is after us run to za bunkers

>2017
>still dropping nukes from planes

Russia is a shit-tier country not too far above north korea

Its people have been abused and brainwashed for generations

What does anyone expect.

Americans don't seem to realize what absolute fucking assholes Russians are, and what it's like to live next to them.
Wish they'd get nuked out of existence.

How old is that plane.

Old enough to collect social security.

It's how they say hello.

You do realize that the US still uses B-52s from the mid-50s, right?

Let's just nuke Israel, Zionists eternally BTFO and the majority of global issues are solved

Why do you think ISIS even is loose? Because of you, and your strike just helped them more. Nice job licking goatfucker ass there, amerimutt.

It's perfectly legal though.

>bombers
>so 20th century

slavshits lol

(((sergey)))

> dropping
those are not american-style bombers, I don't think they're even equpped to drop bombs
they're carrying cruise missiles with up to 3000km range

kek, roach Erdogan shot down one of your planes and what Putin did? Banned tomatos from Turkey, lol.

B52s don't have fucking propellers.

I know that krautcucks have their heads full of muslim semen these days which makes thinking a lot harder but you do know that the american equivalent is just as old as that?

B-29. FIFI's a B-29.

THE FUCK THEY ARE

You do know that you still have modern planes like C-130 & AC-130 that also use the same kind of turboprop?

The thing that annoys me the most is the fact that Russia is only doing this because they know they can get away with it. Putin's global political strategy seems to be about testing how far he can push things with the west, and he can only do this because of our rampant political correctness and our refusal to deal with reality.
Our politicians are docile and passive, and can only function within a bubble where other people think like them. They can deal with other western countries just fine, but they have no way of dealing with countries and governments that don't give a fuck about the imaginary rules that the west has set for itself. In the past, the west's political, military and economic power forced others to dance to our tune, but now that other countries have started catching up, they no longer have a reason to listen to us. China and Russia can more or less do what they want on a global scale, because they don't play by the same rules. That's why China is eating up Africa, and Russia is giving us the finger, and laughing at the fake controversy the left stirs up.

very nice finbro

and when erdogan came crawling back to apoligize and after an attmpted coup in his country, putin "warns" and "saves" him and they make friends again, and Putin "reluctantly approves" limited Turkish operation in Syria.

and after that SAA plane accidentally bombs and kills some turks. Maybe it's an accident, who knows. But it's just something he might have done.

He won't start a ww3 over a dead soldier, it's a soldier's job to fight and die if it comes to that. But over a downed nuke bomber.. I don't know, it has to be something of the scale too

that just means it's more expensive to fly and maintain

We don't need Japan. We can get our cartoons from Saudi Arabia and China.

Russia should be embarrassed to fly that ugly piece of shit in public.

>usa
>nuclear bombers

ahahaha, (((sergey))). they retired their atomic bomber fleet a long time ago. because missiles, icbms and subs.

russkis on the other hand? they need their bombers as backup because most icbms/missiles would detonate in their launchers because no rouble for maintainance.

>propellers

lololol

lol, thats a slav tier life hack. "we are too poor to build long range missiles ... so let's put them in bombers and launch from the air".

glorious russian science keklmao.

We are going to nuke the communists.

yet still no tomato for russki.

but russki doesnt care. too much vitamins anyway. russki prefers vodka and krokodil.

This degenerate shit is why we want it nuked

>and when erdogan came crawling back to apoligize and after an attmpted coup in his country, putin "warns" and "saves" him and they make friends again, and Putin "reluctantly approves" limited Turkish operation in Syria.

And after US bombed Syria, Erdogan praised Trump and said that it wouldn't be enough and need more bombing, while Putin said, that US is the agressor. Great friend you got there.

Aren't there nuke bombers stationed in Königsberg? When are you reclaiming your rightful teutonic clay, Hans.

without nuclear weapons you could easily be beaten by argentina or peru in a large scale war. hell even this shitty brazil would beat russians ass in a large scale war with no nuclear power, and we also produce food.

the only thing that keeps russia in g5 is your nukes, the rest is shit.

eh
Nobody else in the world has cruise missiles of that range bro
Russia strong. Apologize

>US officials say
media competency on this board on an all time low

You came here with the election. This is an anime image board and always has been. Japan has always been a part of Sup Forums culture since we were created from our sister site 2ch. But you're probably too young to know this.