WTF is up with this guy??

I hate using the term "controlled opposition" but is he controlled opposition?

He's shilling for TULSI GABBARD a far left berniecrat!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Delo_Taylor/status/851295597881688064
youtube.com/watch?v=MBPTo5Ak6uo
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=_4ZkjjZsZFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>another e-celeb thread
is it so hard to make a good thread for once?

As she won't start more jewish wars.

Who gives a single shit? Do you think anyone on Sup Forums cares about Richard Spencer? Why do you keep making threads and calling attention to Spencer's newest tweet or video?

Tulsi is a DINO only to win election in a deep blue state and has been reprimanded by the party a few times for not going with the platform. I'd vote for her.

Funny how tons of these "alt-right" attention whores who give the media ammunition aren't even right-wing at all.

Leaving the kike-led Trump is pretty right wing, son.

Pseudo-Bolshevik cocksuckers is what they are

> starting wars for kikes is right wing

Dude I fucking hate every e-celeb but this one takes the cake.

Neither will Trump. But Tulsi will bring in tons of nonwhites and illegals

>Neither will Trump

He bombed Assad because his Jewish princess daughter edmanded it.

>TULSI GABBARD
I thought she was anti gun, but seeing she doesn't support many of DEMS common sense gun control bills so I'm still on the fence. But it is nice seeing a candidate that doesn't buy into the false Assad Syria narrative like Hillary and Trump do

Those are the only people idiots like Spencer are helping.

The Republican party is basically a foreign extension of the Likud party. The occasional leftist like Gabbard or Kucinich will at least put up a fight about cucking for Israel.

>another thread about jewish slaves hating on white nationalists

Putin no matter what amount of Russian propaganda says otherwise is at the end of the day a fucking USSR crony and a filthy Bolshevik. Every genuine NatSoc with even a speck of integrity would stand against these filthy sub-human Slavic kikes.

Russian Bolshevism is the more immediate threat to the European national identity, Trump's shilling can come later.

That faggot is the epitome of controlled opposition. He's always getting his ass kicked too. Fuck that poser faggot.

>Trump's attacks Syria and worsened relationship with all other countries , USA cannot stop sucking mutilated Jewish dicks
What a unprofessional faggot of President, what a disappointment.

>North Korea threats USA with tiny, small nukes.
>Trumps shits himself and call every burgers to go back home
>He already fucked up badly and now there is going to be ww3

I don't blame the alt-right, playing smart is a good thing. Look how weak and pathetic Trumps image is now.

That's not a war you stupid fucking faggot!

Blumpth is controlled opposition

do you remember where Hitler went wrong?

you don't deny the jewish emotional control however

well that about seals it that Tulsi is a Globalist plant and being set up as Obama 2020

>is he controlled opposition?

Obviously from the very beginning, then you got TRS fags on here sucking his dick not making things better

Anyone considering Tulsi needs to remember how completely retarded the rest of the Democrat machine is. You won't get ine without the other.

By remaining a figure of integrity rather than selling himself out to a man who could well have been the devil himself? Hitler did the right thing by remaining true to his principles, communism is the enemy of mankind.

You're an idiot

The left right divide is what?

gay marriage? no

it's not moralfag attitudes

so what is it?

SPENDING

left rape cabals want to spend on libshits who cannot get jobs, push us towards communism

right rape cabals want to push us towards a corrupt gov system the same as the left - they just want different people paid

ALSO:

MORE IMPORTANT

a fact NONE OF YOU GOT

the outrage over this strike is because:

People were pushed to put a capital on the line - they were pushed to take a stance, and the outcome went against their stance - this HURTS you at an identity level, that's why a lot of sperges are being dumb cunts

Trump will do shit I disagree with, things I think are wrong, he might not grab as many pussies as I'd like, but I voted for the BEST candidate not the perfect candidate

I am also comfortable with knowing how he'll operate and sow disinformation and use whatever he can to gut the swamp, so I know this requires some faith in supporting this attempt

so I am going to suck Trump's dick even after he's nut

It's called trolling.

anyone who is anti-spencer is anti white

Spencer is a cuck:
twitter.com/Delo_Taylor/status/851295597881688064

Spencer is an anti war cuck.

It's just unbeleivable how many stormfags are massive pussies. I know one of you are gonna respond to me saying "fighting and dying for der jude" or some bullshit but that is just your pussy excuse.

Also Tulsi is a fucking woman. Women should never be leaders. Fuck Spencer what a pussy fag. All this anti war retards are really beginning to piss me off lately. I mean Neocons are fags in a lot of ways but their middle eastern wars are actually something I don't mind. I hate muslims and want to see more dead muslims.

Controlled opposition

At this point I'm just going to filter "spencer", I don't care what he says or what anyone else has to say about him, just take this shit to /r9k/ where such faggotry belongs. Take those godawful RISK threads with you.

>I know one of you are gonna respond to me saying "fighting and dying for der jude" or some bullshit but that is just your pussy excuse.
>no argument
>it's just an excuse because I said so

good goy

>oy vey goyim, this trump guy isn't our guy! let's all vote democrat!

It's your pussy excuse for being a beta bitch too scared to join up and fight like a man.

Honestly, most white men throughout history had to fight other white men, unless you were lucky enough to be alive at the time of the Crusades. Now you too are born in the time of western imperialism against the mudshits. You get to kill fucking muslim scum if you join up. And what do you say in response? "F-fucking jew wars fucking kikes >dying for der jude lol get redpilled good goy"

Dude I don't give a fuck if it's a Jew war. You are forgetting that I benefit too. I get to experience killing a fucking muslim shithead. I don't for one second believe I am fighting for my country, and am entirely selfish in my reasons for wanting to go over and fuck up mudshits. And I really am glad it's mudshits, but if the enemy our western leaders chose wasn't mudshits, and was another white country, I'd be a little pissed off but fuck it, I'd do it anyways, like the hundreds of generations of white warriors who came before me, I'd fight other white men to death on the battlefield because I want that thrill of the fight.

So yeah. You're a pussy if you are anti war man. I mean I guess I am intellectually against the reasons for all the wars, but that's no good reason to not participate in them. Who needs a reason to ride tanks around, fire big guns and fuck up muslims shits and call in airstrikes on them and enjoy the fireworks. Fuck I'd do it for free.

I'm seriously beginning to think he is being paid by the Russians. All he does is shill for Russian interests on everything.

When General McMaster claims the Russians are fermenting far-right ideologues to destabilize the west, he is referring to literal faggots like Spencer.

I guess nobody told him that RT isn't actually news, but propaganda passed down from the Kremlin.

thats funny hearing this from supporter of zionist, and even funnier considering that Spencer was around years before Trump.
>nu pol
more like reddit pol

When you die don't expect any sympathy from us when your wife and daughter are taking turns fucking Tyrone

>destroys 20% of the Syrian air force
>Trumpcucks believe this is not an act of war

this. people are just deluded. Trump is neither nationalist or libertarian which used to be 90% of board. idk what happened. its pathetic rly to suck someones cock only because he said immigration is bad.

Spencer is clearly joking, because Gabbard caused so much butthurt in the DNC. Also he thoguth that endorsing her would spark more controversy for him
>LOOK THIS NAZI ENDORSES HER!!! SHOCKING!!!

Also, I love the trumpcucks triggered so much by based Spencer.

Sure Bolshevik shill

why are trumpflakes butthurt so much about based Spencer?

Did I ever ask for sympathy retard?

>all that cuck shit

You need to stop visiting blacked and Sup Forums and go out into the real world for once. White female black male relationships are literally a media meme, they rarely happen IRL, you'd know this if you ever left you fucking basement. I can't even remember the last time I saw a BM/WF relationship IRL.

Actually thinking about it, I only remember seeing 2 in my whole life, and both where when I was a kid and they were both christian couples lol, never seen one since then. Fucking christfag degenerates though lol.

yea right. Trump didnt decrease immigration, he has kikes all around him, from big banks and bussiness, all jews. He is great supporter of izrael so he is willing to destroy assad etc. done nothing against saudia arabia. Muh trump.

>It's your pussy excuse for being a beta bitch too scared to join up and fight like a man.
Why would I fight for a country that's trying to replace me?

>The fake leader of a fake movement with ties to rich Jews is in fact a shill
color me surprised.

Just like CIA plant Andrew Anglin shilling for you goys to racemix with asians, but you guys actually like that one so you adopt it.

Most of this anti-trump shit are in fact the shills. Yet they call anyone calling them out shills to deflect that away from themselves and pretend to be "board culture"

because they are redditors
youtube.com/watch?v=MBPTo5Ak6uo

The Saudi monarchy consists out of wahabis who are bro-tier anti-Semites, that being said, all Arabs are semites, Assad included. You need to sort the order in which you eliminate the threats, we're keeping Saudis close so that we can use their oil rather than depend on Russian oil and have them put us checkmate. Russian Bolshevik shilling as I said prior in this thread is the more immediate threat towards the white, individualist mentality.

>it's a Sup Forums becomes louise mensch episode

Richard Spencer has lost the plot. He's so concerned about appearing to be an independent intellectual that he looks for any opportunity to countersignal Trump. He's gone so far out on a limb on this Syria strike thing that now he's kinda stuck and has to insist that Trump is wrong. He really needs to dial it back a bit before he blows all his credibility.

wow Trump BTFO.
I'm with her now.

Good goy

If you don't want to fight, for the fight itself, you're a pussy bitch. That's what I am saying.

The country you are fighting for, the reasons of the war, shit like this shouldn't even matter. You should want to fight, just because you can.

>why should I cum if I don't even love this woman

You do it because you enjoy it. An alpha male enjoys a good fight, and you know the phrase that the best thing in life is seeing your enemies flee before you and hearing the lamentations of their women. I want to do that to fucking mudshit scum. All these beta fags like Spencer look at a war and wonder about the reasons when they are unimportant, it's the experience of the fight itself that's important for the man. Betafags would never understand.

kek saudis support immigrants and niggers comming to europe. Hitler was fond of muzzies only because they were out of europe while kikes were here spreading marxism, now muzzies are here also raping women and its all supported by kikes and SA. Do you think that niggers and muzzies would not have place in camps if he saw this? doubt. All filth needs to be extermianted and todays time we have means to do it and you are just nigger apologist and probably cuck too.

That faggot should stay away from my repfu.

trumpflakes need to go

what makes someone's brain so damaged that he starts unironically shilling for select few Americans and Jews, and actually hopes they will succeed in their plans even if they will fuck over majority of Americans in the process?
did you watch too many American movies?
>bro-tier anti-Semites
also de facto allied with Israel while sponsoring Wahabbism on state level, and terrorism individually
and who the fuck is we, my mentally ill friend? ordinary American doesn't even know where Hungary is, and those you shill for would give you up tomorrow if they needed it
there's no we

Thats because its true.
Putin IS funding far right(and maybe far left groups too, more division never hurt) groups to divide his geopolitical rivals.

Its a smart and effective tactic that he learned from the Jews during their 80 year occupation of his country.

However Putin also has a shill army here, and enough subverted drones to silence any critics. The Russian agenda is 100% good, because he says so.

>drones to silence any critics
you refering to trumpflakes?

russia is not communist

>being this simple
Hilary is same kike apologist as Trump, he would wage same wars and do same things.

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc&t=0s
do you think this lad would support that kike puppet?

Just like Trump!

Dude it's time to stop caring -- I'm serious.

What Trump illustrates, if he was serious, is that The president doesn't run the show -- he's the fallout guy.

The deep state Runs the show.

Who can blame him? Trump betrayed us all. /thread over. Fatality.

Controlled opposition...please user, how much of a shill are you???

did he ever have credibility?
He's been a low quality shill for a long time.

Whenever Alex Jones(literally CIA) has more conservative credibility than you (literally Kremlin) I wonder how anyone ever thought you were a legitimate figure.
But hey, Sup Forums is actually populated by low IQ whites and nonwhites. So it checks out.

yes, he's controlled op and most likely gay, which is the blackmail being used on him. putting any faith in an e-celeb is just downright retarded.

>criticising daddy should be punished >:(
stupid trumpflake, kek

He is right though.

he doesn't understand that neoliberals/neocons have more in common with Bolsheviks than ideology of modern Russia
that's a big problem on this board, people oppose something in a knee-jerk reaction but they don't really understand what they oppose, so you get delusions and autism
I mean for fucks sake, neocons are literally disillusioned Trotskyites

Based Spencer

Shill o. Suicide watch
Reminder pol (((doesn't like)) him as a result of an coordinated shilling campaign with 10-20 antispencer threads being created every half an hour for weeks, because poltards are low IQ morons that's sincerely think "pol doesn't like him"
And form opinions not on behalf of their own judgement but on an supposed group consensus which is artificial in the first place

youtube.com/watch?v=_4ZkjjZsZFM
tfw cucks took over this board and think that appeasment and not radical actions can make western civilization white again. Fcuking reactionaries should be shot alongside kikes, liberals, leftist and cucks.

>just be totally demoralized and apathetic, that works for us too, comrade.
>I-I-I mean, fellow nazi! haha

The altright supports white ethnostates, but most prominent supporters are pretty liberal otherwise, as long as it's a high-trust, white homogenous country.

Putinshill ridf detected.

the anti spencer spaz was created by trumpflakes who feel that Spencer is tainting the (((movement))) with his ugly rhetoric

>Alex Jones(literally CIA) has more conservative credibility than you (literally Kremlin)
Source:pulled out of my ass
Good shabbos goy or just shill?

drumpf is an useless sack of shit lmao but i'm not going to criticise him for doing the right job and making moves against disgusting bolsheviks, you poles should understand

wonder how many poltards have cuck fetish for same reasons.

>muh left/right dichotomy
>Muh no leftist is ever right about anything
you are retarded

Tulsi Gabbard is a gun grabber. So Spencer supports gun grabbing. Good to know.

I for one will never, ever support a gun grabber. Spencer can go fuck himself in hell.

whole thing is just annoying

he was never very big or on anyones mind for long until some alphabet agency decided he was the next hitler and starting spamming Sup Forums about how everyone should want him dead

If you can't tell that this goober is controlled opposition from a mile away, I pity your vision.

>"Hail Trump! Hail Victory!"
>in the shakiest, cringiest voice you've ever heard

He is the reason why leftists get to call everything they hate "alt-right" online. I disavow myself from this made-up label

>b-based trump, doesnt matter if he lets globalists around him as long as he btfo north korea, ofc while holding hands with red china.
kek. JUST

>i disagree with you therefore you are mentally ill

fuck off mount nigger, don't be such an incoherent bolshevik crony

>right moves
ummm, no sweetie, I feel he went full neocon lately

>baseless post with no substance
>ends with shill while defending an obvious shill.
Yep this was expected.
Don't even need to address you since I already did, Boris.
>spoiler: I know you're that East German Russiaboo/commie and possibly on the Kremlin dole but maybe doing it for free.

but where do you see "disgusting Bolsheviks"?
there's former commies in Russian power structures, but that's it, they're FORMER commies
and many of them were born in late USSR and thus were never really communists
modern Russia espouses a (corrupt) liberal economy, and ideologically they're pretty much opposite of commies, unlike globalist neolibs and neocons
Russia is simply lesser evil

>Sup Forums is still shilling for this literal nobody

Christ I hate this board sometimes

>Dying so that kikes will be rich is right wing

>Tulsi Gabbard 2020
>literally supporting a democrat shitskin woman for president because Trump bombed an empty airfield
Dude has officially gone off the deep end, what a retard.

>m-muh globalism is bad

objective arguments against globalism that don't involve conspiracy theories (faggot autists were gassed by hitler) or subjective christian morality plz

okay, why do pol and spencer support tulsi? she's actually to the left of hillary on immigration

What's funny is because Gavin has been calling this for months,
CSIS step up skinhead gangs in Canada to "flush out" the Nazis, it really isn't that hard to believe the CIA would do the same thing, and with how things have changed over the last 20 years it's no question they would do it.

If Spencer really was a hardcare Nazi like he says he is he would already have been arrested for one reason or another, but the fact that he hasn't been makes me question if he is a CIA plant or not

Remember, retaining freedoms requires more than guns user. Sitting in your bunker while indoctrinated zombies control your fate isn't exactly freedom. Network. Do something before you need to use them.

This post is 100% correct.

Alt right has been a gay cringefest from day 1 as well. I hate being grouped with those fag lovers.

you sperg about Bolsheviks, yet you support people who are on the same page as Bolsheviks in many ways
you don't seem to understand difference between cosmetics and core ideas

because her opposition to the syrian strike caused a lot of butthurt and he thought he can produce some controversy
>LOOK THIS EBIL NAZI ENDORSED TULSI!!!!

>subjective christian morality
>morality is subjective
ok found a degenerate pseudo intelectual.