Yet another american cop on a power trip

Black man crosses street safely, no car has to brake or anything.

Black man gets body slammed and charged with resisting arrest.

vid of "jaywalking":

youtube.com/watch?v=yOgx6I14sRI

vid from his friends who just happened by:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSE-fa-Zhgw

Good fuck that guy. Everyone should use crossings properly.

nigger looks guilty to me.

Fags that wear tims should be body slammed

dindu nuffin man. that being said I've jaywalked literally all my life and only recently have I heard anyone ever getting a ticket for it (my friend last week in baltimore) Its the most bullshit and obvious attempt at a cop trying to meet his quota.

I know it sounds like bullshit, but people get killed because of it all the time.

It is bullshit desu to be arrested for jaywalking, but he should have listened. Maybr he could've gotten some money afterwords.

Kinda ironic how these libcucks spend all day trying to destroy the only force we have to protect against criminals and gang members and the people who keep the neighborhood safe. It's almost as if liberals want to destroy neighborhoods

>Jaywalking
>4+ cop cruisers there

Yea I don't believe it.

I believe it, when I'm driving around bmore it really pisses me off when someone just slowly crosses the street as I'm making a turn. Its like they don't understand a car can kill them.

I only jaywalk when there is absolutely no car around and I really only do it on long stretches of road where I can clearly see where a car would come from.

it is illegal to jay walk if you jay walk expect you get arrested if you resist arrest expect to get dealt with this idiot should have not resisted arrest

The nig mouthing off about being a grown man lmao. Good vid user.

Look right, look left, look right - nuffyn.
Go.
Fuck da police.

I can't believe crossing the road is illegal in the US. Probably the dumbest law you guys have.

That police officer should be executed in the public square.

Intentional violation of the constitution (lying about jaywalking to conduct illegal search) is treason and punishable by death.

at this point and time in history I wish we lived un the dread universe.

Watch the beginning again, guy almost got fucking nailed by that white car. Cop made the right choice, and the nig nigd out as usual

>be american
>get arrested for crossing the street

autism.exe

dumb nigger should have stopped the first time the cop said anything, he kept walking and ignoring him like the cop would be like "fuck it, he won't listen, time to go eat a doughnut"

Stupid fuck deserved it.

>doesnt follow a simple fucking law
>doesnt stop walking away
>doesnt take hands out of pockets
>doesnt keep his mouth shut
>doesnt calmly get cuffs on him like normal people even if not in the wrong
>"he dindu nuffin"

gr8b8m8, rip dindu and most likely he's already known by the local cops like most thugs in areas are so they know he could be packing heat.

I saw the same thing and had to go back and look again.

It only looks like that car almost nailed him, it was on the right side of the road while he was more than 2/3s of the way on the left.

The cop did make the right choice tho. Not because the guy almost got nailed but because he didn't give a single fuck. Brazen disregard of the law.

Cop probably wasn't even going to ticket the guy. He probably just wanted to have a chat about how dangerous that shit is for both the pedestrian and the drivers.

Then this guy, who apparently is having a bad week, decides that NOW is the time to take a stand. By take a stand, I mean walk away slowly.

He wouldn't even have been cuffed, jaywalking isn't a serious crime, it's like a ticket at best
and this

Why can't fucking niggers behave like people, i've been stopped by cops and never shit has happened to me, just pay attention to the man with the gun.

I watched the whole thing, and I felt very sorry for him when he started crying that he hated his life.

This whole ordeal was pretty fucked up.

>He probably just wanted to have a chat

He called for backup before the guy did anything. Then at least 3 other cars come flying up. For jaywalking? Or a cop on a power trip.

Seriously. American cops and teachers and employers should know by now that not everyone comes from the same culture and they should not expect the exact same response from everyone. Brits, Swedes, Germans, etc., all know this, and treat muslim rape and sexual assault differently.

> coon jaywalks in front of cop in incredibly high crime area
> instead of answering questions, taking his jaywalking ticket and going on about his niggertry he nuts up
> starts tusslin with cop
> play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

go fuck yourself.

del paso heights is a shitshow of crime, niggertry and ghetto faggotry.
if busting a few pavement ape heads cleans up that shithole, then it's A-Ok with me.

Another classic incident of "existing whilst black"

Open and shut case, 20 years in the slammer.

That made no sense, the fuck are you even ranting about

I'm starting to think that black lives don't matter.

He a nigger, all niggers need a good beating.

Respecting a police officer even when they're being a prick is the most low t beta cuck thing possible. It's honestly pathetic how quickly some people will grovel at the feet of someone with a badge. Grow a pair of balls.

No he was arrested for disobeying the officer.

Retarded bong

Who cares? Its a nigger. I could care less even if he was innocent

I mean when it comes to police I'd rather grovel at their feet than grovel at Tyrone's in the prison shower desu.

It's just not worth it.

Pretty sure that was a satirical post.

Good. I'm so sick if niggers who don't know how to use a crosswalk jumping in front of my car. Fucking nogs dent my whip and I'm backing up to finish.

I am glad 4 officers on our tax dollars stopped this criminal. Scum should know that crossing the middle of a suburb road set to 30mph with 2 cars on it is down right unacceptable and the behavior needed to be corrected by force.

Cop should have shot him desu

>taking his jaywalking ticket

How much is that typically?

he didnt get arrested for jaywalking, he got arrested for resisting arrest after precipitating an arrest by trying to fight the cop over a $50 jaywalking ticket, which he wouldnt have even gotten if he hadnt been acting like a dick.

the cop would have asked some questions then let him go with a "warning" which the coons always ignore

just a few weeks ago in that same area:

> coon jaywalks right out in front of a cop, forcing the cop to slam on brakes
> cop "warns" dindu not to jaywalk and sends him on his way
> cop gets back in car, gets ready to roll, and tyrone jaywalks right back in front of the cop, literally 30 seconds after being warned about jaywalking on del paso blvd.
> dis be rayciss!!!

ill say it again:
play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

It's not respecting. It's just not resisting. You fight it in court saying the initial issue was bullshit. Where was he supposed to cross? He went sidewalk to sidewalk. Jaywalker was in the right, but now looks like a fucking idiot who can't follow directions from a police officer who was more than patient.

>WHY HE BEATIN HIM LIKE DAT
>HE BEATIN HIM LIKE DAT
Why do niggers get stuck on repeat?

This particular dumb nigger would have eventually been hit by a car, the cop should have let nature take its course.

>Land of the freeā„¢
>can only cross the road in specified ""crossing areas""

>clearly shown to be barely missed by traffic going what looks like 80+km/hr
>officer walks up and just tries to talk to him
>doesn't even turn to face the officer till halfway down the road
>repeatedly told that he was arrest him if he doesn't comply
>doesn't comply
>slammed

So once again we see another case of not fucking listening to cops ending in a cement sandwhich.

Anything I'm missing here? Also isn't there a clause in american law that even an unlawful arrest is still illegal to resist?

Got to be cheaper than sent to jail crying like a little bitch for the world to see, Cause da bolice is raiciss.

the only way to arrest is a sumo slam WWE style, I agree

>Black man crosses street safely
Hello, Shariablue!

He walks slowly over a busy road and barely got missed by a fast car. He clearly has no regard for anyone's safety.

Nice try, shill.

Also
>man

Well he did take shed all his thick clothes and looked like he was going to fight

Fucking subhumans.

The issue wasn't the jaywalking. The issue was failure to comply. If he had not taken off his coat and squared up like he was about to "set it off nigga" he wouldn't have had his shit rocked. Fuck this guy and fuck his fatass auntie. If he had behaved in a civil fashion, cuffs wouldn't have even gin on him. A cheap ticket, at worst. Last time a cop flagged me for j walking I responded with "yup, you got me, sir" and didn't even get a ticket. He just told me not to do it again. He said Crosswalks are there for a reason, and that reason is: paramedics don't like scraping dumbasses off of busy streets.

I don't see whats wrong

And like Mike Brown, if the nog had been walking on the sidewalk like a human being, this wouldn't have happened.

Nogs claim to do this because "in the hood" their fellow nogs will jump them from dark alleys.

In reality they do it to "strut" and "flaunt".

did you watch the video? he was on sidewalk, crossed, and then was on sidewalk again

You'd be surprised, I've had 5 on me for a seatbelt ticket. They usually just park and chill while the original cop handles the incident, bunch of lazy fuckers.

Police can get fucked, but so can niggers and jaywalkers. Shouldn't have chimped out, always comply.

> 1 cop car
> nigger talks smack
> tussle begins
> more cops arrive like magic

thats del paso heights faggot.
theres always shitloads of cops there but the niggertry continues unabated.

and once the shit hits the fan, other nigs will try to lynch* the dindu gettin arrested cuz "dem poe-lees be rayciss

InB4 "lynching is stringing up a nigger!"

* lynching is unlawfully liberating a suspect from law enforcement custody, often with intent to facilitate tyrone's escape from the consequences of his retarded actions.

Cops are trained to identify when someone isn't going to comply. They can see it in their body language. They can tell when they're gonna get a hard time from someone.

Niggers don't have the same brains as us. They don't understand anything but the use of force, intimidation, size, and numbers. If you don't have the superior size, numbers, or means of force, they do not give a shit about you. Cops know this because they've dealt with it 10,000 times.

You ever see a kid at the store who just refuses to obey it's mother? They're constantly pulling away or trying to do what they want to do despite the mom correcting them? That's the adult state of the negroid. They throw a tantrum when they don't get what they want, or when they're corrected in their behavior.

Blacks were a mistake
I just wish that hippo had intervened so they had a reason to beat her

and even all that shit, popop didnt shoot him.
I think it went all correct.

It has become like a law in this cases, that not all story is told, so i rather stay sceptical about this: "Uh, oh, look, inocent black man ... ebil police." And, btw, he clearly continues to walk away, when they say him to stop walking.

The only realy fucked up case, i recall, was when they shot a black care worker, who helped autistic guy.

So yeah, i rather wait for full story from both sides, and not make my judgement based on this dindu cut edition.

Why should anyone care about a nigger getting what he deserves?

jackass cop was obviously power tripping, most places don't even enforce jaywalking if it's not on highway or something.

Bootlickers on Sup Forums will justify literally anything a cop does.

>break the law
>don't follow basic instructions
>resist arrest
I wuz victim n sheeit

>be me
>park in loading zone
>turn on hazards
>run into restaurant to pick up my carry-out
>4minuteslater.jpg
>cop writing me a ticket zone times
>accept inconvenient ticket
>not have to fight cop
>not have to go to jail
>has nothing to do with my race

Nigger did that once and got blasted by a car, then they had a speed camera put in which pissed everyone off.

We have crosswalks for a reason you stupid niggers, just fucking use them Jesus christ

less than $100
but he wouldnt even have gotten a ticket if he hadnt given the cop shit and tried to stroll away like He Wuz Kang

he put in a lot of effort to turn that police interaction into an arrest, and he was successful.

should have killed the nigger

1. what the fuck is a jaywalking?
2. crossing the street is a crime in burgerland?
3. im all up for protection of white race and maintaining civilized society but that nog dindu nuffin for real. what the fuck?
I hate burgers now.

>I hate my wife
Chances are he was confrontational because of his shit life.
But what are you gonna do in a situation like this?

there is a website called google that can answer two of those questions within a minute.

haha dont you find it out rageous that an asian man was hurt on an airplane for not giving up his seat? fucking racists i swear we really do have institutional racism in this country

We have a nigger problem in some areas, leaf. The cops have to establish control and dominance through any means possible. In a white neighborhood, if a cop did this, he'd be in the wrong. But this cop wasn't dealing with a white person. Blacks require a higher police presence and more discipline. It keeps their neighborhoods under control, and stops like this help cops identify potentially dangerous types.

You can't always catch one in a felony, so sometimes you have to enforce small shit to stop the big shit. This groid was clearly of the violent type. He was clearly a danger to society, given his behavior during the stop. An inability to control his anger let the cops know that this one needs to be reminded of his place. That's a good thing, and as long as it doesn't happen to whites, we should all be glad they do this stuff.

If you don't live around thousands of niggers, don't judge. There's a context here that runs way deeper than what you see on your screen.

this

Stop shitting on the freshly dug wells you fuck.

kek

Yea, no.
Sometimes that involves walking way the fuck out of the way, like way out of the way.
If someone crosses responsibly it's not a problem.

yeah he was having a bad week not because he was a nigger right?

shitty drug dealing neighborhood. black guy wearing a big jacket in the middle of the afternoon in sacramento. black guy got nervous starts virtue signaling I HAZ A JOB. As if no one has ever committed a crime after getting off work.

>Sup Forums 2014
AM I BEING DETAINED!?
FUCKING STATIST SCUM
>Sup Forums 2017
LOL THATS WHAT YOU GET NIGGER
BEND THE KNEE TO THE COPS
#bluelivesmatter

His dumb nigger ass crossed the street when a car was coming, it missed him by inches. Niggers do this all the time, and it's dangerous for them and the people who need to stop/slow down/swerve out of the way to avoid hitting their nigger asses. I'm glad the cop went after this idiot for this.

he crossed without benefit of a crosswalk.

in california that is a violation, with a small fine, but usually only gets applied if there is real carelessness

the coon strutted across the street IN FRONT OF A COP just to prove how "hawrd" he be, then made every possible effort to get his ass arrested

just like freddie "ah kaint breev" gray
selling black markeyt cigs isnt an arresstable offense, and since gray had literally dozens of similar tickets he knew this.

challenging a cop and trying to tussle with him IS an arrestable offense, and gray knew that too, with his 3 previous convictions for resisting arrest and 6 more for felony aggravated assault

>Kinda ironic how these libcucks spend all day trying to destroy the only force we have to protect against criminals and gang members and the people who keep the neighborhood safe. It's almost as if liberals want to destroy neighborhoods

[Citation needed]

This particular pig is doing a great job protecting us from jaywalkers.

The difference is if it was a white male you stupid fuck. Niggers can go get fucked and other nonwhites.

Nigger deserved it for chimping out like a retard

he shoulda stopped and talked to the cop and none of that would have happened
also "police brutality" is a liberal buzzword, it doesn't exist. Once someone resists an officer the officer can knock the shit out of them as much as they want to force compliance
>be me
>drop a weight on my foot earlier in the day at work
>my toe has a big bleeding gash on it
>probably shoulda gone to the hospital but didn't
>friend calls me at 12 at night because he needs a ride from the train station
>didn't put pants on because my foot hurt
>just go out in my underwear
>bring a box of tissues to dab the blood off of my foot while I'm out
>sitting under the train station at 12 at night with no pants and a box of tissues waiting for my friend
>cop thinks I'm jacking off
>half the fucking precinct shows up
>they all just stand around laughing at me until my friend shows up which corroborates my story

People aren't perfect and neither are cops. Who knew that they would do something stupid every once and a while.

I always wrote Citations for Jaywalking when I was Patrol. $15, $30, $65 or $150 depending on the degree of Offence. Lives started being saved when we started enforcing even more Traffic Laws, figure that.

at least auntie has a little sense

LAND OF THE FREE

You hear him sobbing in the back of the squad car?

"I hate my life, I hate my life"

Wew, at least this nigga is honest.

>T. Never been to Sacramento

Just because your podunk cowtown only has 2 cops doesn't mean shit, in any part of sac county at any given time you'll see sac county sheriffs, sacramento city police department, chp, citrus heights police department, rancho cordova police department and even placer county sheriffs sometimes.

Does that mean you will leave before 2020?

>nog tries to challenge cop to a brawl
>upset when cop beats him up and cuffs him
Policeman did nothing wrong.

>walk away from cop detaining you
>get tackled

wow unusual

Dumb nigger should know he has to prove his innocence for the cop.

And what if someone looked both ways, waited until there was obviously no chance at danger, then crossed? Because the whole jaywalking law is a definition nanny state law. Because some other dumb motherfuckers can't rub two brain cells together and cross a road safely, nobody else gets to do it?

>cop:"stop for a second"
>retard:"nuh owizer , i dindu nuffin'"
>repeat the above steps 4 or 5 times
>cop decides it's enough and takes retard down
>retard:"OMG POLICE BRUTALITY MANG"
how do these people even function?

Traffic cops should be the first to get gassed, even before niggers and jews. I always carry a gun in my car and fantasize about a traffic cop stopping me for some bullshit offence, then shooting him in the face and leaving his dead body to rot in the middle of nowhere. I swear I will do it as soon as I get the chance.