Andrew Anglin is pretty much summing up exactly how I feel about everything right now

dailystormer.com/trump-refuses-to-confirm-confidence-in-bannon-looks-like-hes-gone/

There's a lot I disagree with this guy, as far as I know, he's a blatant flat out literal 3rd reich Nazi, but he's pretty much spot on in addressing my feelings on Trump. If Bannon is out, then I take that as the final confirmation that Trump has sold out. He's going to become a literal zionist neo-con puppet. Little by little, promises were not kept. Little by little, the whole dream eroded. Little by little the cabinet was filled with more swamp creatures that were supposed to get drained, but didn't.

It's been 2 years now that I've been firmly on board the Trump train. If Bannon is out, frankly, I'm fucking done as fuck, and in a way I'm actually going to be happy to go back to not having any faith in our electoral process :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPiMiR93C6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep. It was a fun year and a half, but it's almost over. Many have already jumped ship.

youtube.com/watch?v=VPiMiR93C6s

I agree with you but we have to be careful. If we leave the stage then tje libshits may gain more power. I hate libshits with my every cell so they can not be allowed to gain more power. I will stay on the train for that reason.

Yes, as a fellow #neo-nazi, i'd have to agree.
I no longer heil Trump.

>neo-nazi in Sweden

"Table for one, please."

just because someone is jewish doesnt mean they shouldnt be your master

thats called racism and it destroys lives

Reminder - this guy would have made democracy great again (pic related).

He posted his DNA and he isn't a Jew

We should have voted for Hillary, she would make the k*kes afraid again.

Accelerationism is a valid strategy to ending the system so a revolution can happen. Whites have to suffer before they act to fix the situation.

How? I think she only eats white children.

im just speaking as a matter of principle

Based Trump, we need to get rid of that racist Bannon. Maybe then we can finally increase muslim immigration, get rid of the gender wage gap, and grant amnesty to illegals!

The Trump train is still going strong, just look at /ptg/

You are quick to jump ship over bullshit. No wonder you read stormfront.

Trump needs to do just 2 things:

Listen to Bannon and do what he says
and
Get people good paying jobs again

Everything else will fall into place or no one will care.

If Donald wants to make sure no "Trump" ever runs and is elected for office again, he should listen to Kushner.

You can have your BASED muslims and BASED niggers babies.

The swamp was filled instead of drained. Democracy is not a solution.

kushner will be the next and last president, at which point he will be the ruler and sovereign of mankind

Good that racist should go
He's just fucking up America's traditional policy and allicane with it's oldest ally-israel.

bannon for president !!!!!

Drumpf is finished m8, they'll never let him keep the nuclear codes after this. He's even lost support from his core demographic base. He might as well give up, he'll never win according to Nate Silver from natesilver.com and also project538.com as well as many other highly respected pundits and political scientists and forecasters.

I know how you feel. I used to be the biggest Trump supporter, I went to his rallies, bought about 10 MAGA hats to show my support and encourage American jobs, but now that I see that he's just a neocon, I can't support him.

My only consolation in all this is that I don't think he can get to 1237 delegates and when he loses he will probably end up endorsing Jeb!, whose platform and foreign policy is much more in tune with my own political beliefs.

He needs to keep deporting illegals and build the wall.

>the wall
>he hasn't heard

user...

OP, Trump's daughter married a capitalist Jew. Converted to Judaism.
He himself has run many businesses to ground, declared bankruptcies.
Has never shown the blue collar American public his tax returns
Is known for his flashy and hedonistic lifestyle.
Has a history of waffling his stance on different issues.
And you really thought that this man would help the conservative, God fearing Republicans and make America great again?
Hillary can suck it too but whatever made you think Trump wouldn't just become like Hillary?
What made you think that this man who employs Mexicans, buys Chinese steel would help us Americans over helping his own interests?

memes

fucking jews. one day our patience will run out

This is the problem. Patience should have already ran out. It never does, just look at South Africa.

Yeah, Bannon and Miller are the only two holdouts now who aren't rabid neocohns. Everyone else on his staff is. If Bannon is fired, then it's all over.

On the bright side, at least we got a supreme court justice out of it.