To all white guys with (((yellow fever)))

daily reminder that if you are white and prefer Asian women and plan on race mixing, you are a brainwashed beta and promoting the death of your own race

you don't like Asians because they are more attractive, this is objectively false ESPECIALLY if you're white

you like Asians because they are 1000x easier to get than a white girl

face it you're a cuck loser

all because you didn't have the guts to talk to Stacy white babies will go extinct in the future

fucking pussies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lx15RANQiKM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White mixed asians look as white as they do asian unlike shitskin children who always look like shitskins

RIP USA.

caring this much about race makes you a fucking creepy loser

>inb4 cuck / sjw / marxist / jew
face it, pol obsesses about race waaaaaaaay too much. its not healthy folks, it really isn't.

japanese women aren't breed worthy outside of 2d girls.

I do not care what you think, OP. I'm happy and fulfilled. Gonna have a bunch of hapa kids and live in the countryside.

I hope you too will someday stop wasting your life on the internet obsessing over shit you can do nothing about, settle down with a nice girl, and start a family. Good luck and God bless.

t.Ahmedi Al-Britany al-Londonistani

Why would I put in more effort to get an inferior product? I'm looking for a wife, not a fucktoy, and in a wife there are mre important things thank looks (like non-sluttiness, being family oriented, not partying etc).

They're not Hapa when they are half poo-in-loo, bongo. I don't know what the term would be... if indians are poo's, are half-indians diarrhea's?

>70% of white brits are creepy fucking losers

yeah okay choudry

So, racemixing is only okay if it lowers the goy average IQ, right?

Sorry for wanting women with values.
You can date your white sluts. Who cares

it is objectively easier to get white women to fuck you where i live.
>fucked 50+ white women lost count
>fucked a single asian in my life

Okay, whatever floats your boat mate.

On the other hand, I'm gonna fuck pic related (kudos to those who recognize her), and you can do nothing about it.

Fuck you, if I am attracted to an Asian woman I will race mix with her. I won't ignore my natural instincts.

I'm sorry stacy. ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=Lx15RANQiKM

they actually are tho is the funny thing

I have no idea what you're on about, Sven. Are you drunk?

>unironically not wanting to motor boat pic related.

hopefully your hapa kids will grow up to be like kalergi and put an end to white nationalism

I don't want kids anyway. But this "we must secure the existence..." thing is getting really old and cringy.

The only races I wouldn't breed are niggers and arabs. I think all other races have redeeming qualities, and I think actual yellow asians are on par with whites.

Also
>Wtf I hate Asians now that this random guy on the internet told I'm a beta cuck

But Asians have higher average IQs. Surely racemixing with an Asian woman is a surefire way to ensure a better future for your child.

Nice argument you have there. Would be a shame if someone spent five minutes actually thinking about it.

Kill yourself then

I'm trying to give a fuck... but I can't
And why should I care? some of you wankers don't even consider us whites anyway so I guess it's alright.

Don't you fucking tell me who I can fuck or wank over.

Hahaha OP go outside. Just go outside and enjoy wherever you live in the US. Focus on your own life and making your own life better hahahahaha. You fucking idiot NEET. No one thinks like you outside of Sup Forums and /r9k/ and other storm front sites. You're a teeny tiny minority and your rhetoric will never catch on.

I'll fucj, date, marry, and impregnate if whoever the fuck I want to if our personalities and financial situations match. Fuck you.

Most of those who breed Asians couldn't sustain healthy white family units anyways. Their children won't be European any more, but on the other side they won't help worst of the Europeans (sluts / leeches) procreate, and will help more high-IQ and kind people arise. Asians have neanderthal blood too and were mixing with Aryans long ago. But what comes up with such marriages is usually very sad, probably it's explainable by the poor quality of their fathers though.

>and live in the countryside
Yeah, you're not welcome, cunt. Take it as a warning we don't want you here.

Says the slav :-)

nice said

Is anything wrong with countryside?

>Women Prefer their own race first
>Secondary preference is "white men"

I date an Asian woman now because all of the white women I've dated are absolute fucking head cases and whores. At least my cultural. values will live on through my children, even if they're mutts. I certainly wouldn't get that with any of the white women ive dated. Not by a long shot.

Eh Asians and Europeans are really not that different. You're not anything close to a pure "European" anyways, you should be less concerned with preserving your "European" genes and more concerned with preserving the genes that have been the roots of Aryan people globally for a way long time- and a lot of Asian people share those genes. If you're careful/lucky chances are you'll end up with a fairly white kid anyways.

>dat plebit spacing

I always love these threads. It assumes some of you tards are actually gonna have kids to begin with. And even if you do somehow bag yourself an ugly one to bone, your kids will be just as much of failures as yourselves. Lol

AS a fellow mexican, once the usa/ white status is low, it will be left for us mexicans to reconquer the world from the negros and jews alike

>projecting this hard
Why not just kys now?

I'm not actually slav, but even if I was, so what?

Eh, they are basically finns

Because my life is pretty good? Don't you have to dress up as a lady boy to suck off some more tourists soon?

Secede or make only white zones

something something glass houses something stones something france is a land of shitskins

I meant the inaka. Not your inbred Yorkshire village. Don't worry.

Not sure if bait or if you really did just get the wrong country's stereotype

Sure you will. Surely you won't just sell lots and lots and LOTS of drugs to them through your Cartel-government.

Are you implying Slavs are more genetically worthwhile than yellow asians?

>muh masterrace
>proceed to marry Asians since no white girl wants to put up with your Sup Forums autism
Sup Forumsgags are no bette than libtards, you faggots will complain about the same shit all day for hours without end, waiting for someone else to do it for you.

White race cuck race, you cucks will spin your tales and stories about beautiful white countries and how the white man is perfect and infallible, all the while white girls are getting married and having children with other ethnicities. It's a shame to say, but all the actual masculine whites died in WW2. All the whites around these days are a bunch of keyboard warrior faggots.

Maybe the white race deserves to end.

I will never stop digging these hot future projections.

this. if the west has more good people in it, I don't really care whatever the colour of their skin is

fuck niggers though.

Oh boy look at this another white insecurities thread...

>you are a brainwashed beta and promoting the death of your own race

Why should I care about my race? I'll be dead before all the white people are gone.

You're the cuck - altering your behavior for people that don't even exist. You're a slave to your imagination

lol America maybe but the world? No. Asia? Hell no.

my people greatest mistake is in believing in a god who puts peoples fears in their eyes. one day, their will be a man, who will lead a crusade against these wicked, cursed men. MEN WHO WILL NOT FEAR ANYTHING, MEN WHO WILL FIGHT AND FIGHT FOR THE GREATNESS OF MY COUNTRY

You sound like the limp wristed faggots who used to play Yu-gi-oh in the library in high school

Nah, you are fucked. What are mexicans anyway? Some of you are Spanish, some of you are natives, some of you are white, some of you are any kind of mix of the former. I mean come the fuck on, you are not even an ethnicity.

>used to
nah man, hes literally shuffling his deck right now

t.Elliot Rodgers

nice try beta asian males.

I think they are on par

What kind of shitskins? European genes are stronger than middle eastern genes

i can see your hate now, but no need to worry, people like you cant hope to make a better future, your not leaders, no no, your just a follower, followers who look down on them selves and see how pathetic their lives have become.

>not wanting my children to be tall white and shiny eyed instead of some alien looking short and deformed hapa kid with poop brown eyes
kys

Thats what makes my kind great, were neither natives or Spanish, were in between, blood of the natives and minds like the Spanish, anything is possible.

White women are dogshit.

>unlike shitskin children who always look like shitski-

Fuck off. One look at census done in the UK in 2011 or the recent one in Ireland proves that race matters very much, and ours is being deliberately undermined. You, as a brown person, have zero fucking right to tell white people how important our race is.

Syrians are levantine, not arab. They look almost white already, they could be greek and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference

He looks like the average Italian.

I'm almost certainly going to marry a black girl so it's better than that at least.

Some Syrians are white.

What do you even mean by stronger?

Yeah, I can see that.

link it.
I didn't grow up in the UK, so maybe you guys do obsess about race. either way its sad.
If you limit yourself by race, you are more likely than not going to lead a sad pathetic life.

>if a man and a woman had the exact same size ass you wouldnt be able to tell the difference

kill yourself closet homosexual

>wasting your finite existence on childrearing

True cuck

dont stop believing in your people, give them hope, lead them, over populate the foreigners in your country, dont let them tell you what you can do or what u cant do. follow your own path and lead your people into greatness once more.

By that abominations argument, there will be world war 3/nuclear war/extreme natural disaster.

Kys

Lol I doubt you know anything about genes or the origins of European people.

I had kids with someone 1/4 Thai, our children are above the 95th percentile for height, one is blond and the other red haired, they have very fair skin and green eyes.

Not caring at all makes you a hedonist pig.
My argument is that bio ethics is above puritanism and hedonism because reason.

More dominant

Pic related, half syrian

Could this half Syrian hockey player pass as a White American?

Come at me, bro

>all because you didn't have the guts to talk to Stacy white babies will go extinct in the future

You mad at yourself?

I didn't mean rephrase the sentence with new words- what makes you think that white genes are dominant over Middle Eastern genes? What makes you think that that's how genes even work?

That's kind of the problem
Mulattos at least will always be black
Hapas have no identity

Tell that to hapas. Even the better off ones are liberal or reject their Asian side while trying to overcompensate for not being white enough

Most of them look European

Your experiences don't actually say much about that group of people though, objectively. Personally in my experience I've only ever seen "hapas" with issues when the "white" parent is a kike, like Elliott Rodgers.

Source? The ones that look European look that way because their Middle Eastern parent had enough "white" DNA (not European) that it matched up with the white parent's genes instead of the white parent's buried archaic sub-human DNA being the most common link and defaulting that way. It has nothing to do with the white genes being stronger.

Choose one
>asians
Intelligent
Nice
Good willed
Not commie
>anything else
Shit and corrupted to hell mostly

Yeah

>when the "white" parent is a kike, like Elliott Rodgers.
No proof his father was jewish. But look at the rest of these hapas

t. beta britbong
t. Tyrone
t. beta britbong
t. feminist swede
merkel voting Hans
t. >mug dick LARPer
t. JIDF with austrian proxy
t. gypsy
t. fat burger
t. virgin burger
t. Schlomo Goldstein
t. refugee stuck in Hungary
t. future husband of a mail order thai bride
t. Hun rapebaby
t. loser english teacher
t. moortuguese creating Brasil 2.0
t. virgin
t. angry amerifat
t. small dicked bong
t. big mouth retard
t. Chang
t. hapa loser
t. degenerate mongrel
t. actual Elliot Rodgers
t. Abdullah
t. Ahmed
t. syrian refugee
t. race traitor
t. refugee on its way to Norway
t. MGTOW faggot
t. loser with hapa kids
t. confused mutt
t. Mohammed wannabe white
t. Wong

t. Autist

Asians look all Chinky I don't want slant kids.

t.sperg