Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/570064/Devout-Christians-life-savings-house-asylum-seekers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this thread is haunted by the spook of religion

Daily shitposts, yay.
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/

At those point I think youte just trying to make christcucks look bad because you keep using these edits.
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/570064/Devout-Christians-life-savings-house-asylum-seekers

>My wife, on the other hand, grew up in the delta of Mississippi and it wasn’t until she took a few trips to Haiti that the veil of racial prejudice was lifted from her eyes
>we informed the agency that we were willing to accept any child except a fully Caucasian child. We did this with the deeply held conviction that if the Lord wanted us to have a fully Caucasian child my wife would conceive naturally.
>if the Lord wanted us to have a fully Caucasian child my wife would conceive naturally.

>daily star
That's not even a real newspaper

Blessed Holy Week Polebro

>theological knowledge of 12 year old

Well since it's all just fairy tales it's not like you can get much out of it if you're past 12, enjoy trading one jewish religion for an identical one but lagging few centuries behind.

Going to a Good Friday Mass for the first time in literally decades this Friday

Deus vult brother

jerusalem belongs to the jews now

who are better? jews or christians?

Good for you m8. Although, not to be pedantic, it's not technically 'mass' on Good Friday because there's no communion.

Fair enough, thanks for the correction. I'm simply a man trying to be right with his Creator.

honestly i like the crusades and deus vult meme but going to church every sunday etc seems like retarded cuck behavior

>until she took a few trips to Haiti

You simply can't make this shit up.

Fug I should start, if only to sit in piece and read the Bible again.

I know. Just said it in case it's the first time you've been to any Church service for ages & got confused about why there was no commuion, or worried you weren't at the proper Good Friday 'mass' etc

peace* -_-

Germans ruined Christianity like they ruin everything

>germans ruined everything

hitler was trying to save the world from the tyranny of the jews. russians and americans ruined everything like how they are going to start ww3 and ruin everything again

>tries to save world from Jews, Russians and Americans
>gives them all more power than ever before
Yea Hitler did nothing wrong

do you know what a fucking period is you fucking abo cunt.

Yes, Americanon, you should

Has anyone who has started lifting in the last year notice that they have become way less degenerate, stopped fapping every day, stopped eating like shit, started to read again, I started with the Bible. I was an atheist all my life from childhood and after close to a year of lifting I am finding my way to Christ.
Did not mean to blog but has anyone else experienced this?

I will stop being lazy then.

Christianity is basically jarg Judaism

>be you, doing casual house work around the home
>see this slowly moving towards you in the horizon
>wat do?

I've heard similar stories. Think it's because lifting, obviously, makes you feel healthier & gives you self-respect & confidence, & then you realise that you're not, as atheists would have you believe, merely a product on the evolutionary scale. You're not merely beast; but man with a soul & dignity

Praise, and join to remove kebab.

I would recommend it for anyone. it was probably the best decision I have made in the last 5 years.
Also great image.

Alt-right is explicitly and exclusively anti-christian and anti-atheist. Christians are nothing but bootlickers to the Jews and atheists are useless degenerates. Alt-right looks to the the traditional faiths of our ancestors.

Grab my weapons belt and fall in line.

Make sure I'm not the one carrying the leper king

Christianity is not the only religion. Atheism is retarded for any number of reasons, but Christianity is not without its faults.

YES THIS, though I do wonder why that basically seems to mean Norse for far more people than extant Scandinavian heritage would seem to generate.

Pope. That is literally all I need to say.

I'm a Buddhist

>shilling for shitty theologically retarded pagan religions.
nice job playing further into the hands of kikes you retard. you can be a Christian and now be a kikelover. its called Roman catholic.

Buddhism has always kinda rubbed me the wrong way, but it's almost certainly the best of the universalist religions.

This faggot crusader larp christian bullshit is one of the cringiest things on this board

>catholic

Have you seen the current pope? If you're gonna shill for Christianity, at least push Orthodox, it's the least retarded.

When kids start to deprogram themselves or get deprogrammed online, there aren't a lot of real life communities to initiate them so they unfortunately end up LARPing. The clever ones will manage to self-initiate or find an oasis. Rebuilding our community will take years, but it seems to be going well.

You guys know that Jesus was jewish , right?

Christianity in any form has Jewish poison at its core. Even if Christians exterminated all the Jews it would still be there. Nietzsche's Genealogy of Morality and The Anti-Christ spelled it all out clearly well over a century ago. Only an idiot can't understand it, but luckily for you there is a high demand for useful idiots.

True. Though sometimes it can be hard to know which to go with, my family is mostly Irish, Austrian and Basque and I really didn't know what I was doing at first.

It is actually claimed by Odin, the all father.

There is only one Kek and pepe is the messenger of Kek.

لا إله إلا شركة كيك
بيب هو رسول شركة كوسوفو للطاقة

Ðeμs ǺkβΆΉr

>implying these cucks read Nietzsche
They haven't even read the fucking Bible

Maybe we can get them to read Ragnar Redbeard? Surely the stupidest, semi-literate white male could understand him?

Buddhism isn't universalist, the opposite really since even Buddha said that his own words would be pretty meaningless a few centuries after his death and implored people to seek their own path with his as their guide.