This is literally killing people and nearly impossible for the average person to quit

this is literally killing people and nearly impossible for the average person to quit

can you fucking believe it's legal to smoke & buy

how?

I'm pretty sure in 100 years they're going to wondering how we were so fucking retarded.

It's called Freedom

>newports

At least smoke good cigarettes senpai

So? plenty of other things will kill you.

>Alcohol and cigarettes should be banned
>We need to legalize weed and heroin!

I just don't understand druggies

Like emus

Banning things never works

Why not just legalize it all?

>in the future they won't understand individual freedoms
Liberals will defend this

>tfw you only started smoking cigarettes to avoid the cops about weed but now you can't even quit

I really like smoking, so i try to be healthy in other subjects, barely drink, i do sport, i don't eat shitty food etc.

>nearly impossible to quit
If you're a big bitch

Just legalize everything. I thought Americans preferred dangerous freedom to safe slavery...

>spends thousands of dollars over a life time just to slowly kill yourself

Smokers are literal brainlets.

I only started smoking recently. It's really nice I can see the appeal now. I never could when I was a teen.

I want to smoke a pipe just to have done it. As you say it might be impossible to do in a dew decades.

It does kill you and it's not a pleasant death but I watched my neighbours and grandparents live into their late 80s and beyond and alot of those memories are worse than what you could put on a Baccy packet.

That said I smoke less than 10 a week.

Yeah no. Theyre easy to quit if you have a strong mind. Weakminded people dont have a place here, so let them stay addicted

Same can be said for drinking.

I've always wanted to smoke a cigarette.

When I see people smoking I just have to believe they want to die and want everyone around them to die also.

I quit, just so i could brag to strangers on the internet. Acktually cigs never used to be so toxic it's all the crazy shit they added to them fucking benzene, tar and shit. I suspect its a plot to kill off people prone to risk taking behaviour.

Do you have any idea what would happen if you made them illegal?

>Spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on food over a life time just to slowly die

Cigarette addiction is a hoax.

Nicotine cures ulcers.

Nicotine does
Arsenic doesn't

Shit ain't black & white

I've been smoking for nearly 10 years and tried to quit so many times. Just fucking don't people. It's a waste of money and life.

The social stigma is reducing its prevalence. A smoker is an automatic no-go when it comes to a huge amount of relationships.

The only reason it's being kept around is that it's addicting, and the government can make money off of addicts.

You should totally do it.

>Arsenic

NICE MEME

Duh, it's the modern day blood letting

>nearly impossible for the average person to quit
If you're a retard with no discipline maybe, but then you dying would actually be good for society. I used to smoke every day for 5 years and quit cold turkey, have never touched a cigarette ever since.

Because heroin for example is way to addictive. There is no such thing as the occasional heroin user, the only people on here who defend heroin usage are ones who snorted it once, every Time o tell them to inject in then tell me it's still not addictive they change topics. Plus imagine the amount of people feeling a little sad cause they just got dumped or what ever and they pass that feel good medicine in the grocery store. They would shoot up cause "it feels good man, don't forget our special on eggs"

Smoke a pipe

>can you fucking believe it's legal to smoke & buy

Because people are capable of living their own lives.

Thats literally life nigger. That being said smoking tobacco is disgusting and dumb.
T. Smoker

Nicotine addiction is a joke. It doesn't provide an actual rush after the second time you smoke one. I quit without complaint when I ran out of money. I did put on 30 pounds though.

statist detected

This, can't force people to give a shit about their health

How come you actually enjoy tobacco? Its only used to mix with weed.

Addicts are just weak fucks. I smoke maybe 20 packs a year (€120, wow big fucking deal) just because I enjoy to do so occasionally. It's just nice, a little moment of contemplation that's quite rare in modern life.
But apparently we can't have that.

Which is more fedora-tier, vaping or smoking a pipe if you aren't an old man?

>I'm pretty sure in 100 years they're going to wondering how we were so fucking retarded.

You do realize tobacco has been around and smoked for thousands of years, right?

OP is a fucking retard

What's the "healthiest" way to get nicotine?

Smoking a pipe when /out/ is god tier

*tipping intensifies*

>can you believe people are allowed to do what they want?

no what an outrage they can't keep getting away with it.

Suck on tobacco leaves.

i smoke 1-2 cigs every day and i havent had an emergency room visit for my asthma or asthma attacks in years. i also dont need my rescue medicine anymore

Not really, the vape makes quitting easier and enjoyable actually.
Also, smoking is good for society, it eases stress, tastes great with a coffee and bumps people off long after they are not really contributing to society so it's a win, win, win situation.

Nicotine enema

>free burial
Prisons don't bury you if you die, your family still has to pay for it.

>We're reaching tipping levels that shouldn't even be possible.

Stop blowing smoke up my ass

>freedom to make bad choices

This is why we need fascism

The retards in my state just changed the law today so now you have to be 21 or over to buy cigs in my state. It's fucking retarded I'm going to go give my state congressman a piece of my mind in a strongly worded letter.

>smoking is bad
>getting AIDS is good
Liberals, not even once

Not impossible at all. Smoked 2 packs daily for 17 years. Haven't had one since December. Stopped cold turkey. Haven't looked back.

people dont really mix weed with tobacco here that often

Nope im pretty sure in 100 years if we dont fucking do something about it, white people will be gone, ugly brownish people with low IQs will be ruled by their Jewish masters.

You wont be allowed to be non-degenerate.

Smoked pack a day for 10 years. Quit cold turkey 5 years ago and never had a craving again. Others smoking around me doesnt bother me either because im not a faggot. If you lack the will to quit smoking you will never be rwds

You're missing out pal

You wouldn't want to legalize drugs with higher risk like your heroin crack and methamphetamine. You want to decriminalize all drugs and give away government synthesized high risk drugs to proven addicts as a last-resort treatment within a treatment center for these addicts. Remove the customers for the dealers and you solve your drug problem. Addicts get to shoot up twice a day and eventually most will die off

>t. smoker for so long I get stressed when I go half an hour without a cancer stick and coffee is the only thing I can taste anymore

A lot of people are already addicted. You can't just ban it.

Why legalize - decriminalize, fgts

>> Why legalize - decriminalize, fgts

I've quit about 20 times now pussy. Explain that.

Exactly, /Pol is all about Will Power.

>baww
faggot

vaping or patches right now

This is how you stop smoking:
>take a free week if you're a wageslave
>buy 10-20 grams of weed (here in Italy it would cost you up to 200$)
>everytime you crave for tobacco, hold on
>when you can't resist anymore smoke a joint
>keep doing this for 1 full week

At the end of the week you will be most likely addicted to weed, while finally having overcome the worst withdrawals for tobacco. Since weed addiction is infinitely easier to fight off when compared to tobacco you will be able to finally quit smoking in general.

>stop smoking weed
>you will be moody for a few days and maybe have nightmares
>you will still crave for weed, but not with the intensity of your tobacco cravings

You can get seriously addicted to weed, but that takes months. After 3 days away from weed you will be fine, if you've only smoked 7 days. After one or two weeks people smoking cigarettes will downright disgust you and teenagers smoking cigs will simply break your heart.
After three weeks you won't remember what smoking cigarettes felt like.

Hope it'll help some user.
If you've got any question just ask.
t. guy who stopped smoking cigarettes this way after 9 years of tobacco addiction

Smokers that know it's bad for your health, why do you keep smoking?

Isn't Sup Forums suppose to be a bastion of ironclad will?

What the fuck are you talking about you weak chimpanzee? I smoked a pack a day for 10 years and quit cold turkey more than 2 years ago (I stopped counting).

Just quit that enslaving shit.

Living is bad for you.

I switched to vaping because it's cheaper. I didn't mind smoking and its bad affects, but it cost a lot of money here.

Meth is basically already legal though and just about every single college student has tried it once. It's called adderall and vyvanse and they do the exact same shit as meth.

>babbles incoherent excuses for a lack of character and willpower

Why is it always the Spaniards?

fucking this

Go away retarded pipe shill

like Tyrone

In 100 years, people will still be smoking a ton. Screencap this, younglings.
Also, I never understood this "impossible to quit".
I can quit whenever the fuck I want and have no problems when I am. "The average person" oughta get some fucking discipline.

>only started smoking cigarettes to avoid the cops about weed
how does that work

>aromatic pipe tobacco
Why even bother dude?

I got into smoking cigarettes after I enjoyed smoking cigars with my buds, taking hookah and bumming rips from a friend 's vape. I felt the tobacco buzz and thought

I don't smoke often, only when I'm out with buddies. It feels amazing how buzzed I get. There's also nothing like smoking a cigarette, drinking coffee, and listening to tunes on a walk.

Enjoy cigarettes as a luxury and you'll begin to see them in a positive light. The addiction is definitely overstated. I'd say they're probably just as bad as junk food/sugar but get a worse rep due to puritan values/government intervention.

I think other drugs can be enjoyed in a similar fashion. I don't see why I should be punished for the weakness of the masses.

>smoke for 6 years
>pick up vaping and quit
>get called gay for vaping

>????

This fampai, at least get marlboro or something

we need AUTHORITY to FORCE the sheep to KEEP IN LINE
FREEDOM LEADS TO DEGENERACY
BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE ARE DEGENERATES
THE VIRTUOUS MUST LEAD

I stopped vaping to switch to tobacco kek

Do you guys have camel in the States?

The main hard part about quitting smoking is getting around a week off work or school where you can sit there are feel bad while it leaves your body as you control yourself with the non lizard parts of your brain. Then a month of headaches.

>2017
>Doesn´t smoke cigarettes
Were you bullied in school, retarded or perhaps both?
>I-It kills you!
Yes, and? Was life a competition about who lives the longest?
>Y-You get addicted on them!
No you don't, expect if you are underage and incapable of smoking in moderation.
>I-Its expensive!!!
Who forced you to buy a pack a day, you fucking peat-mallet?

Camel is an American brand so yes we do. Vape is superior to cigs

>smoking splifs

are you poor or something? Even niggers can afford blunts but you cant even smoke a proper j

Our greatest men in history were pretty much all alcoholics.
What would you prefer: a sober Beethoven under fascism, or a free drunk Beethoven writing what he actually wrote?

Smoking is easily in the top 10 most bluepilled things you can do.

>paying thousands of dollars to jews to give yourself health problems and shorten your lifespan

It's easy as fuck to quit, i smoked throughout sixth form and university, i always told myself i would stop as soon as i finished. Just quit cold turkey the summer after uni and haven't smoked since.

I get headaches and feel physically ill after smoking more than 2 cigarettes in an evening.

Is this unusual? If not how do people smoke so much if they feel like crap?

White society doesnt need drugs or druggies. How about we banish all druggies to mexico?

Beethoven was black and drank because he was oppressed and sad that white people made everyone think he was white

Check out 22 century group. Just made nicotine free cigarettes. Buy stock in XXII!

Newport are the best cigarettes I've ever smoked. The taste is amazing.