youtube.com/watch?v=Z1T7GblVFfc
youtu.be/ykd-syzZ4ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=0D-s8pN-EWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=10BF-eee_Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=s3T_4RB_Lh0
youtube.com/watch?v=xu6gmQCljfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

redpill me on ahmadenajad.

Cryptically anti-Theocratic reformer, redpilled, master troll.

>In December 2006, it was reported that some students were angry about the International Conference to Review the Global Vision of the Holocaust, which they saw as promoting Holocaust denial.[105]

>In response to the students' slogans, the president said: "We have been standing up to dictatorship so that no one will dare to establish dictatorship in a millennium even in the name of freedom. Given the scars inflicted on the Iranian nation by agents of the US and British dictatorship, no one will ever dare to initiate the rise of a dictator."[106] It was reported that even though the protesters broke the TV cameras and threw hand-made bombs at Ahmadinejad,[107] the president asked the officials not to question or disturb the protesters.[93][94] In his blog, Ahmadinejad described his reaction to the incident as "a feeling of joy" because of the freedom that people enjoyed after the revolution.[108]

One thousand students also protested the day before to denounce the increased pressure on the reformist groups at the university. One week prior, more than two thousand students protested at Tehran University on the country's annual student day, with speakers saying that there had been a crackdown on dissent at universities since Ahmadinejad was elected

sounds like a nice guy. are we going to meme him into presidency?

He is the redpill.

We fucking should
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1T7GblVFfc

>iran
>he thinks we need memes to re-elect the president with over 99% votes

Can he even run again for president?

youtu.be/ykd-syzZ4ZY

Based

Will there ever be a counter-revolution in Iran?

He just registered, bitch.

>In a move that alarmed human-rights groups, dozens of prominent Uzbek religious and community leaders were arrested by security forces following the 2010 South Kyrgyzstan riots, including journalist and human-rights activist Azimzhan Askarov.[51] A law banning women under the age of twenty three from traveling abroad without a parent or guardian, with the purpose of "increased morality and preservation of the gene pool" passed in the Kyrgyz parliament in June 2013.[52] American diplomats expressed concern in October 2014 when Kyrgyzstan lawmakers passed a law that imposes jail terms on gay-rights activists and others, including journalists, who create “a positive attitude toward non-traditional sexual relations.”
Your country sounds pretty nice.

> Your country sounds pretty nice.
It is sounds nice before you realize that corruption, islamization and poverty level are africa-tier

>greatest troll in our timeline running to once again become prez alongside Trump
we are way past 5d chess, this is astral plane territory

More reformist than Rouhani? I don't know who is farsing who anymore.

remember when that female student protester got shot in the heart at Tehran in 2006? and the camera lingered on her face as the life draining from her eyes? Good times.

When will they ever learn?

but you're in a computer so it can't be that bad.

If Ahmadman gets back in power and pledges full support to Assad then Drumpf will be literally SHAKING.

Goddamn, questions #2 and #3 destroyed Brian Williams, question #1 was bait to get Williams and the western audience watching to underestimate Ahmadinajad

Swedish Insititiute of Biology have conducted researches that prove Mr Ahmedinijad's penis is is an exact 43,14 cm which in addition to his body height accumulate him as a 2m tall man.
Also Swedish leader of the feminist party explained that russians are not white so pls go away russkie

>Russia helps Assad
>Russia collaborates with US to benefit Assad

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

context?

Guy is rocking a mad suit. Looking pretty sharp.

Great, him and Assad are the sandniggers I like.

Are Iranians white?

meeting with anti-zionist jews I guess

friendly reminder that HE is definitely /our guy/

youtube.com/watch?v=0D-s8pN-EWQ

Gimme a timeline for the Iran elections? We must get started

You guys realize he absolutely wrecked Iran's economy right? He's like Chavez/Maduro. He only has support among the dirt poor.

I'm not Iranian so I don't fucking care

Yeah, from a foreigner's point of view, he's pretty based. He joined twitter recently, imagine the shit that will ensue with Trump if he wins.

real?

>like Chavez/Maduro
as in forcing the Rich to actually work and produce something for every dollar they get, instead of instituting monopoly control and collusive marketing?

That's pretty racist, Sven. Also
>feminist
Hope the muslims rape you to extinction, russkies these days are a whole lot whiter than you. Russkies already raped your sad excuse of an empire to ground. :^)

is the GOAT returning?

This is truly the best of times.

Sup Forumsacks should be aware that Ahmadinejad WILL be the next president of Iran. The only thing that could have prevented that was the Guardian Council blocking him from standing.
Shills are saying that Khameini blocked him. If that was the case, he wouldn't be on the list.
He is massively popular in Iran and will easily win a plurality. The only thing that could possibly stand in his way is if Khameini has let him run to send a message to the US i.e. "back the fuck off, or this is what you get." If the US eases off, then the GC might instruct him to pull out. Of course, it's also possible that Ahmadinehad knows this himself and is just doing another service for his country.
tl:dr Ahmadinejad is guaranteed to win the popular vote in Iran if he's still standing on election day.

we will OBLITERATE Iran in a nuclear fire. no worrying here, friend.

OUR GUY

THE FUCKING MADMEN HELD A SPEECH AT THE UN SAYING: ''JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEAL BEAMS, 9/11 WAS A FALSE FLAG''

i honestly hope he wins and destroys the regime...

Iran got hit with a shit ton of sanctions at that time, it's little to do with Ahmedinijad.

>Ahmadinejad , farage , le pen , trump

can this timeline get any nuttier ?

"Have no doubt... Allah willing, islam will conquer what? It will conquer all the mountain tops in the world."

he have claimed that he won't be a candidate and that he has only participated to support Hamid Baghaei
at this point anything but Rouhani would be a productive choice desu

>touching a Jew

Dropped

youtube.com/watch?v=10BF-eee_Z0

Khameni is warning him to not fuck things up. Rouhani and Putin plan to move into Syria with forces big enough to wipe out ISIS/FSA. Under the guise of moving in to protect Assad from Trump

Why don't you like Rouhani?

There's a conspiracy that Dugin is behind both Ahmadinejad and Trump.

WE NEED MEME /OURGUY/ INTO PRESIDENCY AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=s3T_4RB_Lh0

Does Farage even have political power?

youtube.com/watch?v=xu6gmQCljfo

The ultimate redpill is for you to poo in the loo

5'2"
>5'2"
5'2"
>5'2"
5'2"
>5'2"
5'2"
>5'2"
5'2"
>5'2"

Oh my fucking god, I can't even imagine how fucking insecure he must be all the time.

I'm shorter than Merkel
I can't do this anymore

>tfw 6'4
Only time I realize how tall I am is when I meet someone taller than me