US INTEL PROVES ASSAD USED SARIN

documents.latimes.com/white-house-accuses-russia-coverup-syria-chemical-weapons/

What say ye, Sup Forums?

Is this report sufficient proof?

Is the Trump administration a bunch of clueless buffoons being led about by war-hungry establishment plants who got their tentacles into Trump's cabinet?

Or is there really some 1024D Chess being played behind the scenes, with the recent hostilities between Putin and the White House being all a charade?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/852183604692230144
twitter.com/statedept/status/481278545885663232
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5PZ290rCfo
weeklystandard.com/in-january-susan-rice-assured-npr-the-obama-admin-removed-chemical-weapons-from-syria/article/2007548#!
youtube.com/watch?v=BfGmidMKstU
translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.segodnia.ru/content/186710
imgur.com/a/W4zQx
youtube.com/watch?v=EZlCkb577Go
opcw.org/news/article/syria-completes-destruction-activities-to-render-inoperable-chemical-weapons-production-facilities-a/
twitter.com/OPCW/statuses/395843507472322560
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fake and gay.. unlike this meme which is very real

If you touch sarin you doe. Where are their gloves?

Total fake. False flag. Trump was duped.

The report claims that the strike and area of effect refutes the claim that sarin was dropped from jets.

A counter-refutation from Sup Forums claims that the strike seems to be more consistent with artillery launched gas shells, that were bombarded onto a an area recently hit with a Syrian govt airstrike to make it appear their jets dropped gas.

This is where the timeline of events becomes critical: is it possible for rebels or US assets to draw up and stage an artillery attack (with sarin gas) on an area recently struck by the Syrian military within the timeline of the initial bombardment and subsequent social media reports of sarin symptoms?

Excuse me, the report claims to refute the notion that the sarin gas came from ANYWHERE OTHER THAN jet-dropped bombs only available to the Syrian govt

>"""proof"""
Like the proof that Sadam had weapons of mass destruction?
$0.02

>> Sarin
>> Bare Hands

If you cant see the problem - kill your family.

Even if Assad did use chemical weapons it is of no concern to the USA.

I am still convinced Trump only did it to get the traitorous media off his back, which is a smart move honestly.

>guys we are confident

haha ok

Assad could say he flew the fucking plane himself and Sup Forums would still deny it

Bump for truth
Fuck what the merilards say to justify their kikerin'

Op s pic alone https the entire narrative

>all sources are "open-source journalists" and "pro-opposition media"
Did you dissolve CIA and similar?
And how is the alleged crater in any way consistent with air-dropped dispersion bombs? The report doesn't touch that issue, instead relying on "local sources" and "radar data". Is US Intelligence now local sand niggers tweeting?

>high degree of confidence
W- well okay, if you say s- so.

IMO regardless, chemical weapons usage is a idiotic metric to measure your committal to intervention against. Hundreds of thousands have died by conventional means just because US-friendly assets have prolonged the conflict.

The kids foaming at the mouth and twitching is just very good propaganda imagery, and isn't as gory as conventional warfare, so it can be broadcast on virtually every news channel and social media without hesitation

twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/852183604692230144

This. Nobody really gives a shit whether the guy was splattered into a million pieces from an explosive or rolls around for 2 minutes puking to death.

((((US Intel))))

Assad could have been out of radio contact on the dark side of the moon and (((they))) would still say he's responsible.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

(((Intelligence)))

the CIA's report actually concluded that Saddam didn't have WMD's...but the bush administration (see: dick cheney) presented it to congress in a way suggesting the opposite

Leading CW expert Theodor Postol of MIT just published a 14-page document questioning WH claims that Sarin was dropped from Syrian AF plane

I knew you lads would find those WMD's if you kept looking hard enough.

Remember in 2003 when the government told us they had proof that Saddam had WMDs?

US intel is not independent investigation. Neither is Russian, Syrian, Turkish or Israeli intelligence.

Wow really? The US gov never lied before

Saddam had WMDs!!!

>>((CIA)) who runs ((ISIL)) claims Assad gassed the jihadis

fake, and gay, intelligence report

>((((((((((((intel))))))))))))

I stand corrected.

you are going to believe a bunch of loxists?

Eisenhower gets mach 20 spin speed in his coffin. This is the really embarrassing for CIA to submit about:
>muh feelings
>muh tweets

And more than that it states that Syria still has chemical weapons. But Obama proved and stated opposite and guarantied it.

>inb4 America kills a million Syrians because muh evil assad

It both gets the media off his back and wins him the praise of world leaders of the west. It's also a show of force towards enemies that he is willing to fight back and won't be pushed over. Convenient he performed this while China was visiting the white house.

The strike was mostly for show, it wasn't to actually accomplish anything

>US INTEL
"intel"

Threadly Reminder: The child in the top right has a belt ligature mark and is already set in rigor.

literally retards

>(((US INTEL)))
>(((LA TIMES)))

> Trusting the US

It's a false flag. More or less guaranteed at this point. For fucks sake, even Huffington Post is calling it a false flag.

>4 pages which are 80% vague wording and crying about evil Russia and Assad are ''proof''
Okay buddy.
Only things resembling argument there are the victims symptoms, yet no proof is provided either.
And again, it's 4 page fucking statement, not ''proof''.

Link to the HP article?

i was hoping for proofs instead i get a cia report with no proofs

Clearly, we must find Assad's weapons of mass destruction.

twitter.com/statedept/status/481278545885663232

Well, I guess that's undeniable proof then.

>cia report
is this the same report i submitted last night about how trump pisses in a cornfileld and assad makes sarin out of it ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5PZ290rCfo

weeklystandard.com/in-january-susan-rice-assured-npr-the-obama-admin-removed-chemical-weapons-from-syria/article/2007548#!

That's far from convincing.

we have hearsay evidence
>we can't show you it

Impossible for rumors to spread from a single source
>would have to be orchestrated
>no way they could coordinate the amount of 'rebels' on social media reporting it

Everything we don't tell you is false
>Russia is trying to fool you
>because it unfolded as
>russia said it must be fake
>must be fake reports
>Then when it was proven real
>russia said no way assad done it

Then some circumstantial evidence that is actually compelling if legit. But it's unproven and based on 'rebels' version of events.

BUT

The kicker. Hey guys. We gotta regime change. Let's go. Join us
>not a report
>it's activism
Overall, they accused assad and bombed him long before there was an investigation. This 'report' is a call to arms. No real evidence either.

It's hard to take their word for it or russias word for it. Two liars calling each other liars.
>which liar is not lying

> out out out
youtube.com/watch?v=BfGmidMKstU

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>“intel”

I read somewhere that ammo for chemical weapons don't contain too much explosives because high temperatures destroying it. And this is can't be sarin, else we would see completely different pictures, if at all.

Also relevant investigation.
translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.segodnia.ru/content/186710

If it really was sarin they would've given you atleast ONE pupil shot of a victim.

>trusting anything put out by the ((((((US Intelligence)))))))

Can't get enough of it, the end is hilarious hahaha.

These fuckers are unofficially officially claiming twitter as a source?! A source the CIA uses over actual sourcing?

I've lost what little faith I had in them.

Germany never was confirmed wage chemical warfare.

There are unconfirmed reports of usage againts limited soviet holdouts in crimea during the german offensive but nothing beyond that.

Hitler killed people already in government custody, he did not throw anything in the battlefield at the enemy.

imgur.com/a/W4zQx

This a Pallywood type scene we're looking at here?

Selective nerve gas?

Allergies to close by fires?

>state of the art tech and best of intelligence community took years before finding bin laden
>Sup Forumsacks weaponizing autism by being artillery spotters for russians and using flight patterns to triangulate a flag within a day

At this rate, I trust Sup Forums more than the whole american intelligence community

>use gas
>kill 40 fags
>the world is shocked

>use a TOS-1 Buratino barrage
>kill 400 fags in 10 seconds
>nobody cares

whats the fucking point of the gas attacks you stupid trump dogs of the jew? Your moderate alqaeda friends are just trying to force an intervention just like they did in 2013 in ghouta.

jesus

Fake News

youtube.com/watch?v=EZlCkb577Go

also I disavow Aftenposten and this cuck

1. IT WASN'T SARIN. PRETTY CLEAR IT WASNT
2. US INTEL ISNT EXACTLY RELIABLE

This is how you get an oscar and a nobel prize nomination.

Those people just died. You cqn drop this tired meme now.

Gee, I wonder, who is behind this.

lol those japanese terrorists would've gotten several times the casualties with melee weapons alone, never mind firearms or explosives

producing weaponized nerve agents much harder in comparison

>Those people just died.

Last guy being dragged to the van gets tired of being dragged and gets in the van himself.

Jesus fucking christ, imagine the monster that could actually strangle children to death

>bare hands

US INTEL found WMD at my place too

oh whoops, they didn't, it was just a lie to invade.

his moderate parents could have done it

Neat.

>imagine the monster that could actually strangle children to death

I wish I could say I'd never met someone that evil.

storytime

see

Much of pol will reeeeeeeeeee about jews and false flags or neocons with no factual basis. Pol makes similar claims every time theres a school shooting or massacre.

The evidence keeps piling up against Assad and that's why Russia said maybe it was an "accident" and why they've backed into a corner and asked for the UN to investigate.

T Rex and Mattis and Trump all say they've seen and have evidence showing Assad did it. Pol just likes to whine and jump to conclusions before having any facts despite the situation is still on-going and Tillerson is on with the Russians right now on TV and just said once again for a fact that Assad did it. Sergey Laverov just says that they have a difference of opinions and his harping on that maybe it was the rebels and wants the UN to investigate since Russia has no proof to back their claim up.

That was awesome. Too bad it'll get no attention

>pic related
sorry i can't help myself I'm a leaf

>we know they did it
>We just can't show you the proof

of course he did, shut the fuck up snow nigger

We'll just say that his story ended with draino waterboarding until his organs were cooked.

>intel proves
Because international intelligence has never lied to use and forged evidence right ?

>Trumpshills think Obama "intel" claiming Trump had Russian ties was fake
>Trumpshills now believe "intel" claiming Syria had chemical weapons

Yeah, too many words. Can in be condensed into one big and easy to understand picture, like pic related?

>(((US Intelligence)))
>(((LATimes)))

Wew

>a counter-refutation from Sup Forums

Why even mention this? This board is the intellectual equivalent of a Taco Bell fart

>imgur.com/a/W4zQx

wtf I love MIT now

It took them 3 years to get more
>this kills the Sup Forums

So i should trust a tinfoil on Sup Forums? Because/pol/ has never been wrong, right?

Can you imagine the sate of CIA when even such people from kokeshi doll appreciation forum point out obvious flaws and all people around the world do the same, including real doctors and CW experts?

>people who lie for a living tell us something and we're expected to believe it.

Really makes you think.

US proves everything with fucking documents.

>Holocaust denier? just look at those testimonies!!

fucking pathetic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

jesus christ its literally in the shame of the meme jew.

opcw.org/news/article/syria-completes-destruction-activities-to-render-inoperable-chemical-weapons-production-facilities-a/

twitter.com/OPCW/statuses/395843507472322560