Thanks for getting off Sup Forums, sorting yourself out and marrying mommy, daddy! If you didn't did that...

>Thanks for getting off Sup Forums, sorting yourself out and marrying mommy, daddy! If you didn't did that, I woulda never been borned!

dink life. i'd rather a stroller full of money desu

he posted on Sup Forums crying into his pillow about the fact that no woman will ever love him

Don't thank me, thank the meme psychologist! Praise Kek!

>Yea....ummm, I'm daddy, suuurree

>tfw watching anime makes me want to have children more so than becoming a shut in neet

Can't wait to have cute daughters lads.

why didnt I abort you and reroll for a son?

SO CUTE!!!

I want to finger her.

worst timeline.

You know, Moglin punting was one of my favorite games as a kid. I wonder how it would be in real life

>15 years later
>queen of coalburning

if true, cute daughter mate, cheers

My husband and I are both posting here right now (he's on his phone at work though). I'm also in the middle of making breakfast for our two tots.

why is the girl walking like a cowboy?

>implying my daughter won't be my devil daughter in crime as we post funny surreal memes on [s4s] (which will become the strongest board on Sup Forums when the meme wars hit)

>tnx for cleanin' my special place rly good mr

when you woman is preg
>please be white, please be white
that's how i see it burgeranon

>Listening to some fraud leaf got me laid and married!!
NOT
STFU Peterson.

>he fell for the jewish dink meme

Holding your new born white child and experiencing the pure joy and love is priceless faggot.

I didn't know they let gay couples adopt children in burgerland.

>implying my daughter wouldn't know how to use past tenses like normal people

>watching anime
>having a daughter

I have aspergers. Having a child is not in the cards. I can't even take care of myself but I'm not retarded enough to get NEETbux

Obviously, the answer is to mindbreak not only your wife into becoming addicted to sex, but also your daughter, your unmarried sister-in-law, your niece who was born out of wedlock and missing a father figure in her life, and the teachers and students at your daughter and/or niece's all-female academy.

SHE IS HAPA WAKE UP Sup Forums

Tell your husband to man the fuck up and do his job. Not post on Sup Forums like a NEET faggot loser manchild.
Sounds like horrible parents. Your kids will grow up autism cause you both spend more time on Sup Forums, then you do interacting with them.

Married and had kids with a loser manchild who can't stop his Sup Forums addiction at work to keep his employment.

GOD I hate millennials

The game is you either find yourself a traditional girl who wouldn't cuck you or you're work on yourself so they wouldn't dare cuck you. Best option is both.

>wife gets pregnant
>Constantly anxious it's black
>It's a girl
>Constantly anxious she'll become a degenerate slut/coal burner

It never ends.

Posting on Sup Forums is actually highly redpilled and you're gay
All kids and parents should be crossposting on boards

We're just going to keep doing whatever works for us- you shouldn't assume you know the ins and outs of everyone's job.

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

>not having a daughter, dressing her in cute anime clothes, and watching anime with her instead of steven universe trash

Wew lad

Sup Forums would really love to hear more from you.......

>This is what faggots who are bad at pulling out tell themselves to rationalize the biggest mistake in their life

I literally grimaced in pain reading your post.

hapas are kawaii desu

>Thanks for getting off Sup Forums, sorting yourself out and marrying mommy, daddy!

OP married an Asian thanks to Sup Forums though.

That photo truly his heart warming.
>digits confirm I spawn a field of blonde children.

Fuck reroll.

SUMMER IN APRIL

Why did you reply to me? Anime characters look white.

At what age should a white start fucing without rubber to achieve little spawns i wonder?

>marrying mommy
No

> liking that slag Inori

>borned

nigger detected

I can't, thanks for rubbing it in my face, cunt.

I lost my chance with a girl eons ago.

>borned
Wow... so this is the power... of the Canadian pre-school...

>Implying my wife isn't pregnant right now.

kek, sorry Mahmoud white children ain't for you

>kids are expensive
>kids reduce your test levels
>kids give the mother stretch marks and fuck her sex drive up
>kids tie you down
>kids eat up your time
>kids are intensely annoying little fucks

Why do any of you want these little goblins again?

Well Dr. Goldstienberg surely you can demand from Moloch to present me with something!

Nice try Shlomo.

You sound like a woman who's watched too many disney films

Get your t levels checked

cuck or reported to FBI

>You love them.
>You have to cook for them otherwise they'll be picky eaters and you probably can't afford to eat out anymore, good for your health.
>You get to leave something behind when you die.
>Excuse for your wife to stay at home.

I have 3 kids, get on my fucking level

Right now she's only born to be a consumer and enjoy 80 degree January's in Anchorage, Alaska.

>10 years later
"Daddy, meet my date to the prom, Jamal!"
This is what you get for living in a suburban shithole.

This.
>MFW 2 boys; homeostasis replacement rate contributor to society

>Anime characters look white.
Not Every Anime.
Sazuke & Itachi from Naruto for example look very Asian, They doesn't look white to me (although Naruto himself is definitely White)

Pic: Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (Anime which most characters have pitch black hair)

stfu 3D dwarf piggu. You did not defile the loins of mai waifu!

>your wife to sit at home getting fat and bitchy
>whats the point in leaving something behind when i'll be too dead to care

Right now i enjoy my life
I work, train 4x a week and go out every weekend without having to worry about other people
If i get another gf i want a relationship like the last: fun, sexual and stress free and with a partner who has eyes for only me, not some kids and then me

I wish to have a qt young girl call me daddy. It's just one of those things.

>having children after George W Bush became president in 2000.

Yeah, not going to happen there Schlomo, God chosen people are on their own for the next genocide they bring down on themselves.

"Shhh, Lucy, just get in the mosque so we can get this over with."

A FUCKING LEAF

No need to share your life story user.

>tfw only 50% chance of giving birth to a cute daughter

>tfw 50% chance you're stuck with some piece of shit boy

>oh you love role play, good

I fell for the kids meme.

Ended up with a red haired grey eyed daughter.

10/10, would recommend.

Dunno man, except for those examples most anime characters don't look very Japanese to me. And even if they did, it teaches me to learn from their culture, not mix with them.

>inflicting this world on a new soul
Monster

I got aspergers too, let's build an army.

beside pedo baiting
imagine if your little girl become the next victim of peace truck

you will hate yourself for leaving pol and going easy on those refugees

Nigga you think I would hang around you faggots every day if I had any other option?

I theorize that many weebs attraction to cgdct is just fatherly instincts to have daughters.

>tfw used to be an extremely bitter autist who lived on Sup Forums and now I have a qt Japanese girlfriend and am actually content with my existence

Can't wait to knock her up desu

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again

The problem is that she will grew up and become a slut like every single woman. It doesnt matter if you raise her well, she will probably come home with his boyfriend at 15/16yo when you are at work.

Inocence cant be there forever

There's not many reasons why a grown-ass man would watch cartoons to begin with. It's either this or he's a pedo. Or both. Or just a manchild.

25, i got mine with 28 and im feeling a bit stressed and i got twins

Also Mikasa from the anime Shingeki no Kyojin is a Hapa (Half-Asian) from the Story Canon.

w-where, user-senpai?

>borned
Go back to Somalia, you dumb fucking nigger.

>borned

To the fucking orphanage you go

>having a daughter who's going to be a fucking slut, blacked and refugeed

no thanks

>no more self-improvement threads anywhere on Sup Forums
It's a pity, I say.

>bringing a child into this cruel world
you fucking monster

Hey man, each have their merits. Little girls are the cutest and best thing in the world, but boys are the greater long term investment. Girls only remain cute for so long, but with a boy, you get a spawn of loyalty and honor (assuming you raise him right) that lasts forever.

There was a reason why girls didn't do that 60 years ago. We should learn what fathers did then prevent such shit.

You sound like a stupid cunt, go suck a bag of nigger dicks. Bitch.

I'm more into CGDLT.

Too bad I'm too jaded to believe I'll ever attain that level of happiness.

Speak English properly, you little shit.

>implying parenting is enough to stop them from doing shit like that

even if you stop them from watching tv, you can stop them from meeting friends from school
and those friends are most likely fucking cunt or assholes that will fuck up your daughter's personality