Shit guys, I don't think I can eat meat anymore...

Shit guys, I don't think I can eat meat anymore... I'm down to fish and eggs - and about to stop even doing that since seeing this fucking turkey hug a dude:

youtube.com/watch?v=25tKtTc1SpQ

...and cows, cows are pretty nice too:

youtube.com/watch?v=SfPIf_aXpsk

Someone redpill me on vegetarianism?

Other urls found in this thread:

biochecked.com/glyphosate-free-certified/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NV451FhzfR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your conscience is rising to the surface.

Don't ignore it. It'll take you to new and wonderful places.

Vegetarianism is the ultimate and irreversible blue pill.

You're depriving yourself of essential mind altering nutrients by not eating that chemically enhanced meat, goy-I mean cobba!

Is the pig used to deter terrorists?

I think eating meat is wrong but I just can't stop.
My views on eating meat is the same as Thomas Jefferson's views on slavery - slightly hypocritical.

Both pigs look pretty happy desu.

Don't listen to this jew.

Woah, calm down doggo :O

The redpill is vegan, not vegetarianism

> Huge % of RoundUp ready GMOs sold to livestock
> Glyphosate (Roundup) causes cancer
> The animals you eat all have disgusting cancerous tumors
> 100% vats of milk from large herds (500+) contain Bovine Lukemia Virus which causes breast cancer
> USDA is corrupted by Meat/Dairy industry and lobbyists; complete regulatory capture
> Shills for giant Meat & Dairy industries create dietary guidelines

Go for it user... I've been contemplating making the change.

A therapy pig?

>dairy shills
>dairy lobbyists
Literal poopypants nigger

Animals aren't people and you can choose to care about them arbitrarily when it's convenient for you. They're an environmental resource whose value is determined by your physical or emotional needs at the time. Your dog is loyal and affectionate but will never understand you the way person does because it's a fucking dumbass dog.

saged for being a bunch of vegan pussies

These animals wouldn't be alive if we didn't eat them. I have no problem with meat so long as we exercise good animal husbandry. Which we do where I live.

I've worked on an animal farm in New England and I greatly enjoyed the experience, I worked on a farm that was one of those free-range organic small time operations that will never ever turn a profit, so here is my experience.

Cows are cute, they are more intelligent than I thought they would be, they will come to you when you call them by name, they seem to enjoy being milked and (our) cows had to be milked twice everyday (they weren't put into forced pregnancy or whatever claptrap vegans make up). They will also fuck you up, they aren't exactly docile creatures sometimes, they will charge, and god forbid you get into their space during breeding season. The other thing is that they die, they die all the time, it's expensive af to have large stock. Something has to be done with the meat, so it gets butchered.
Also, chickens are disgusting little dinosaur creatures that will rip each other apart and would rip you apart if they had a chance and will end up getting ripped apart by predators if they don't live in the shelter of a farm.
FUCK CHICKENS.
I don't feel any guilt about eating meat, ever.

Is this fucking real? I have 5 eggs every morning before I hit the gym

we have been eating animals for millenia why would we stop now that they taste better

> Eat meat/dairy/eggs
> Get degenerate diseases and cancer
> Make huge pharma companies money because of shit diet

What do I know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Studies show that people who carry lighters are more likely to have lung cancer. Are you going to avoid lighters or fire? Correlation isn't causation. People who eat a lot of eggs probably cross with people who eat unhealthy in general.

correlation =/= causation

Every single scientific paper I've read has condense it's findings into a page of paper saying that there is an amount of variable to the findings and that its only points to a probable cause for the findings.
Then some facebook fuck takes that and twists the entire 233 page study into a one sentence blurb that grossly twists the findings of said paper.

Your rabbit food is also made from roundup ready gmos. You can get your eggs from a small local farmer that free ranges his birds, but you can't get Monsanto to label their poison as gmo. Redpill my ass.

Become a vegetarian, now needing tampons. Gay!

Yeah, it's fucking bad because of cholesterol, you shouldn't be eating so many. You could consume the whites exclusively if you want to avoid it.

No, it's not real. They keep going back and forth about whether eggs are healthy or not. They used to believe that they were full of cholesterol, so they recommended that people don't eat too many eggs. Then it turned out that the cholesterol in eggs isn't absorbed by the body when eaten, and suddenly they were safe again.
Take everything you hear about food and nutrition with a grain of salt, particularly if it's published by an organization with an agenda.

This

Only eat dairy and eggs from a pasture raised farm. Other than that keep a clean vegan diet. Fish is slowly becoming hazardous due to the amount of shit we dump into our oceans

Plants grow in the ground, you grow them yourself dumb shit

Controlling your own food production is some how not redpilled? k

Also this
biochecked.com/glyphosate-free-certified/

Raise animals. They are brutal bastards. Chickens are little murderers. Pigs will eat their own children. Horses and cows will eat anything they can get including chicks cats whatever.

You will stop feeling bad.

your empopathy will be selected out of the race.

I'm not a vegetarian and don't intend to become one, but I've always had a lot of sympathy for animals, so I'll admit there's a certain amount of guilt related to eating food. It's not something I think about every time I eat, but occasionally it'll pop into my head, particularly if I'm eating a single meal that involved the death of many animals.
Not much to do about it I guess. Meat is a staple of the human diet and is completely natural. Doesn't mean I can't empathize with the animals, however.

trying to eat as little meat as possible, but sometimes i want a steak or go for some sushi.. i'm weak

There is a difference, you know

We don't have to eat any animal we see, because we are advanced animals. We have self control and intelligence to not consume everything we see. Hell, some animals play with their prey but don't eat them. Some animals get along.

Besides, eating an animal really makes you appreciate it more desu, the reason being that you realize that despite an animal tasting good to eat, that said animal has so many uses, it's skin, hair, nails, bone, milk, connective tissue, fat, organs, blood, service (I.e. the pig pic you posted), meat and more.

Eating animals only make you appreciate them on another level, and we don't have to eat any animal we see. If you can't understand that, you most likely are lacking appreciation, depth, and self control.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NV451FhzfR0

Now here's a qt cow vid that I like.

Watch it you vegan faggot and appreciate.

Everyone thinks that is the joke. I doubt it would work but its funny. Mostly its meant to reduce stress in the airport with all the people waiting in miserable lines.

Stress transmits through crowds its infectious. A little pig getting played with by random kids will brighten everyone's mood a little is the hope.

Go vegan/plantbased or remain a good goy

I don't understand the point of this pictures. Are they suggesting I wouldn't kill my dog and eat if the situation became dire enough? Cause I'll do it, fuckers, I would just hate myself for doing it because dogs aren't likely to be very tasty, nor are they likely to be easy to handle meat.

Do you live in shithole Argentina where the study is from?

This guy gets it

I've been working on a farm in England for 5 weeks now.
I've given calves the bottle, seem them born, fed the cows and shoveled their shit.
And do you know what I made myself when the elderly couple was gone for a weekend?
Spaghetti with half a kilo of ground beef.

Stop being such a fucking Pussy,just because a calf sucks on your finger for half an hour doesn't mean it's not there to be eaten.

>inb4 flag
Data roaming you dumb cunts

PS: old milk cows become dogfood, so you can say goodbye to that too you really wanna be a faggot.

Fact: south park was right about growing vaginas when you don't eat meat

Jesus Christ ate meat.

If it's good enough for the Son of God, it's good enough for you and I. Repent sinner vegan.

I live in Kansas

"Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things." (Genesis 9:3)

God hates veganism.

eggs are for absolute degenerates who the fuck wants to eat a chicken period

Yes, and I do, but not everything I eat. I also buy cows from my rancher neighbor who butchers them for me. Another neighbor gives me eggs for my homemade wine. What percentage of vegans grow all their own food? I'm guessing, but I'm guessing the percentage isn't very high. Veganism is popular among lefty city folk who trust that organic foods at whole foods and elsewhere is actually organic. I've known some "organic" farmers, and I can tell you, not is all as it seems.

>spending extra money to buy vegan """pure""" products.

>not eating something that tastes nice.

If you like the taste of meat, eat it. If you don't like it, don't eat it.

Your existence in this world will never not incur in suffering for others. The fact that you have a house and a place to sleep can be tied to someone else not having.

If you're gonna give up your eating habits to make cows feel good, why stop there. Give up your money, clothes, house, and everything that's forcing people to work crappy jobs just to keep your shallow life supplied.

Don't you feel like a saint now, you gigantic pussy?

It's not blood or uterine lining. It's pure nutrients.

Really I didn't know where eggs came from I assumed we grew them in dirt? I don't know why we respect human life, it's just some chicks failed abortion.

Then you will probably be fine.

Vegan here, where can I get decent meat as a city dweller?

"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils. Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; Forbidding to marry, and commanding to ABSTAIN FROM MEATS, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. FOR EVERY CREATURE OF GOD IS GOOD AND NOTHING TO BE REFUSED, if it be received with thanksgiving: For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer." (1 Timothy 4:1-5)

Just hunt and eat only the animals you kill

>vegans get their way and the entire world chooses their diet
>cows go extinct because they can no longer survive in the wild and are only being kept alive by farmers breeding them for milk and meat

>Take it with a grain of salt
Doesn't that give you heart disease

If you are a vegan you are a fool.

(((Studies)))

Still could have fed her a flintstone vitamin. Oh I forgot that's science poison.

How many people have to die before vegan freaks realize God made animals for food?

>"b-but they are so cute!"
Grow up faggots.

Look for a small meat packing company outside the city and ask them if they know any ranchers you can buy cows from and have them processed there. Tell them you want free range and not feedlot fed cattle.

Why is it that people who don't want to eat meat are always city pansies who have only met a pig once in their life?
Pigs are little cunts and they don't even feel it when you punch them in the gonads. And pigs are the best of the farm animals. The others are even bigger cunts.

This. Sleep tight porker.

>nutrients

cholesterol

that's San Francisco for ya

thanks user

How many innocent babies have to die?

>cholesterol

Gains

That pig on the top looks so comfy

I hope I look that comfy when they vacuum wrap me and sell me in a supermarket

Lul, anyone else think the pig wrapped in plastic looks funny? Like he's sleeping happily? :D

SAD!

>"Meat is murder!"
*proceeds to murder a human child instead.*

Fucking liberal demons.

>Punching a pig in the nuts
Oh Estii you crazy

>eggs
Reminder that eggs are literally the menstrual discharge of chickens.

Pussy.

Don't fall for (((conscience))), (((ethics))) and (((empathy))). They are the tool of the jew-devil.

This girl saw the light, praise be to our Lord Jesus Christ.

Meat is life.
Veganism is murder.

Eating animals is part of the natural order of human existence and has been for over 1/2 million years.

However, the modern factory farms are not. Modern mass farming practises are barbaric.

Solution: only eat animal products which are organically farmed and have a good happy life.

I won't ever eat meat from a supermarket but am quite happy buying meat from a local farm shop. I can see the animals reared from babies and see how they live. Im perfectly happy eating meat and fish that I've shot or caught. Never buy from a supermarket or fast food place.

Taste far better too :)

>Crown Shakur
Looks like they did that kid a favor by killing him.

>Take everything you hear about food and nutrition with a grain of salt,

Not too much though, as salt is actually one of the things where there is a general consensus that people eat far too much of it.

you're full of shit

>they don't even feel it when you punch them in the gonads.
kek

Yep to veganism and moronism... With beautiful things like sharia and sungazing right around the corner.

>Niggers eat and eat and eat
>Don't care about animals
>Whites try complete pussification
>Care too much about animals

Niggers are beating you lame white dorks.

It is how god intended and has been so far before and will stay so far after the existence of man has come and gone. Survival of the fittest is built into the laws of the universe and is logically mathematical in nature. There is a distinction between necessity and cruelty.

>meanwhile the university of buenos aires is the most prestigious in all IBEROamerica

The guy is hugging a turkey that's trying to fuck him...

that's actually called anorexia

Besides, who do you want to be?
The stick-like vegan creature to the left or the meateating übermensch to the right?

Poor kid didn't have a chance.

I knew you faggots would point it out as I was typing it.

The point is actually the polar opposite--you are NOT in a dire situation, and therefore there really isn't a valid economic or moral reason to kill animals and eat meat. OBVIOUSLY if you were starving to death you'd kill your dog and eat it for sustenance. And I would too. But you're not in the situation, and odd are you never will be.

For the record, I eat meat and have no plans on going veggy/vegan, but you don't have to be a genius to figure all this out. Then again, you are from a 3rd world country.

Chicken McNuggets

Eating chicks is degenerate.
Adult chicken grown and fed outside tho...

The only argument in the favor of veganism is to escape the shit that is modern farming techniques
Hunting or getting to know local farmers is the final redpill

Nice pic, saved.

>animals eat RoundUp plants, so don't eat animals
>just eat the RoundUp plants directly

Top fucking kek. There's not way around it aside from owning your own land and growing your own food.

>Trusting """organic""" labels

They just lie.

Did you know plants can hear you crunch them.

So you can't even be vegan now.

>turkey's wings out and tail down
It's trying to fuck you collosal pussy.

ITT: """"""men"""""" who have never hunted and killed their food.

>I'm not a vegetarian and don't intend to become one, but I've always had a lot of sympathy for animals, so I'll admit there's a certain amount of guilt related to eating food.

Same, I love animals (especially my pets) but I always accepted them eating them part of their purpose. I have grown up on a bio-farm tho so my view is biased when it comes to that.

>(maybe don't eat meat tonight)
top kek

I have no problem what so ever with people not eating meat, or other animal products. But please realize that veganism is probably the most privileged way of life one could chose. If you look at what vegans eat very little of it is produced nearby (atleast in my country), and when they can they will usually push their point of view unto others politically, regulating farming and food etc etc. (Ironically this leads to more factory farming and less local farms).

Go vegan. You'll always have meat eaters on Sup Forums getting mad about meat but nothing can beat the clean feeling of veganism. You lose weight, feel healthier, cleaner, and get to feel superior to everyone without even saying a thing. Food is more fun too, I was so boring with my meals before but now it's totally different. I am never going back to meat, esp diary which now makes me want to vomit.

But of course it's all down to you, why not try it out for a week and see if you like it? If not just have one vegan day a week.