How could Spicer forget the 6000 Jews that died each day in Auschwitz

How could Spicer forget the 6000 Jews that died each day in Auschwitz

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/new-york/new-york-daily-news-front-pages-gallery-1.2943303?pmSlide=1.3046012
youtube.com/watch?v=A2sWBu5K2iw
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvIqT6eCEjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it was impossible for hitler to burn that many bodies considering the severe fuel shortages at the time. look up how much fuel is required to vaporize a human body which consists of mostly water. its a lot.

wasn't it 6 gorrilion?

Don't be anti semetic

Six Brazilian Jews died during the Holocaust

this cannot be real

This, the number went up to 'muh 6 million', but now it's 2.7 million? oy vey it's like the (((media))) isn't being honest

A chemical weapon is defined as a munition. Gas chambers are not Munitions. Unless, of course, you believe that people were shooting entire buildings at each other that caught people inside of them and then gassed them. Yes, it was a misstep, but this is being blown out of portion for no reason other than because it's Trump related. Rooms are not munitions

You fucking antisemite
I'll have your job and first born child for this

>oooooyyyyy veyyyyyyyyy

If this is a real headline, it's the jeweyist headline I've ever seen?

nydailynews.com/new-york/new-york-daily-news-front-pages-gallery-1.2943303?pmSlide=1.3046012

IT'S FUCKING REAL!!

>only we can are allowed to compare to people to Hitler now personally apologize to ever jew alive REEEEEE

"6000 a day in Auschwitz alone"

>Auschwitz set up in June 1941
>approximately 1278 days from set-up to closure in January 27th 1945
>7,665,000 Jews gassed in AUSCHWITZ ALONE apparently

However, you should be glad they they didn't say 6 million. 2.7 million is a much more accurate figure, just waiting for the massive backlash now.

user are you having a stroke

I just find it funny that people honestly believe a narrative where in every single camp found by US and British forces were all labor camps, and every single Camp found by Russian forces were death gas camps.

>2.7 million

What the fuck happened to the other 3.3 million?

The original policy wasn't to kill them all. Theu only killed the infirm at first. So the number actually makes sense. Starting with the the time the Holocaust actually started.

>2.7 million
OH VEY

6000 per day? Fuck haha! (((They))) are pushing it too far! Even nowadays it would be impossible.

Doubtful. Remember that this was a country who's 40-50 year old demographic was ravaged by the previous World War and whose twenty-year-old demographic was currently being ravaged by the existing World War. It makes no logical sense for why they would take a bunch of people and rather than work them to death, just start executing them especially given their logistical shortages. This is a country that was so desperate that it invested untold amounts of money into unguided rockets in the hope that it could win a moral Victory. This is a country that built an entire gun network into the side of a mountain on the hope that I could win a moral victory. They had their backs against the wall the entire time. And you honestly believe that rather than working someone to death, they went out of their way to fabricate gas during an extreme War shortage? Once you realize that Nazi Germany was hopelessly outclassed from the onset, and not their entire military strategy was to cause shock and aww and hope for a surrender, the whole narrative falls apart. Unless you forgot about Dunkirk, a military campaign in which the Nazis pushed Britain out and said please go away.

Imagine the astronomical amounts of power required for the thing described in that picture.
Can some maths/e-engineer/physics autist do some calculations on this?

I know electrical engineer, but I am a material scientist. Building a room that is capable of doing what you are describing would be rather expensive. Especially when bullets were so cheap. That whole narrative falls apart the minute you realize how strained for resources Germany was.

I just had the hilarious picture of Gestapo launching brick buildings full of gas at crowds of penned in Jews.

What the fuck did I just read. That sounds like some retards shitty middle school Holocaust fan fic.

I think it was more like 6,000 people died in total and most were criminals, anymore than that is extremely unlikely and is made up.

Kek that sounds like some shit out of a sci-fi novel, why would they waste that much resources in a state of total war? I would actually be very impressed if they did

Yeah how could he forget the

It wouldn't even be possible to begin with. Think of a squirrel between power lines; once it cooks halfway there are too many holes in it and the current stops. It would have to be some kind of jew arc furnace for it to be feasible, in which case the building etc. would be destroyed along with the payload. The only way to make it work would be to stuff them all in a heat-resistant crucible before you light it off. A melting pot, if you will.

If we had that kind of tech at that time, being able to build and launch whole airtight buildings that withstand the forces occurring, we would be traveling to other solar systems now.

What the fuck is this?

I actually visited belzec and this is a fucking joke.

>Tfw you realise you missed an opportunity

Come on Deutschbro apply yourself!

Never forget

>burning a body takes around 100 megajoule of thermal energy to combustion the 65% water alone
>1kWh of electricity is 3.6 megajoule's
>thats 27778 watt per body
>for 6k bodies thats 166666666,67W
>thats 166mWh
>thats 1/3 of what a modern nuclear power plant produces each day
really stimulates my synapses

The Nazi did do some weird experiments and I wouldn't put that past them

We should be using all of these fantastical holocaust death devices they made up as actual methods of execution when the Fourth Reich rises.

NOTE TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES: THIS IS A JOKE.

Being worked to death is better then being gassed, wage cuck please.

You're a prize turnip then.

I highly recommend this film to anybody questioning the Holocaust: "One Third of the Holocaust" by Denierbud.

A two-minute excerpt: "If you're going to get off a train, and get gassed within the hour, and then thrown into a pit; what is the point of a haircut? Yet that's part of the story." youtube.com/watch?v=A2sWBu5K2iw

The full film: youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

You are also forgetting the wild crazy cart rides of Auschwitz

Fake news. Water makes fire burn hotter.

Mechanical Engineer Autist: the Jews lie

It's the Daily News, of course it's real.

>"If you're going to get off a train, and get gassed within the hour, and then thrown into a pit; what is the point of a haircut?

aerodynamics for the rollercoaster

6000 Jews a day? Yeah fucking right

If that's about correct, thank you.

Didn't check, but I'd imagine those links are blocked for German IPs and/or it's illegal to even look at it.

Wrong. Nazi allowed them a break for passover.

What a bait!

I forget about them all the time until I turn on the TV for five minutes and instantly remember why it allegedly happened in the first place

I'd never forget (TM)

>OH VEY

You have to go back

((((Daily Jews....I mean news)))

You can go to jail for this Hans be careful

Jews were not Hitler's own people LOL

>2.7 million
FUUUCKING GOYS, YOU MESSED IT UP AGAIN

>Hitler never gassed his own people

Jews were stripped from citizenship, there were not his people in any way LOL

A joke? A JOKE?

THE HOLOCAUST IS NO JOKE ANTISEMITE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>2.7 million
>6 million
>12 million
>4 million
>1.4 million
Consistency sure is nice.

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (LOL)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaneously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total number of jews killed would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

How can any Jew, Israeli, or Shill ever even argue this story when just simple math is enough to destroy the whole argument? Can any Jews respond to this?

*own people

The death camps were concentrated in eastern Europe because that's where most of the people the Nazis wanted to kill were. That's why the Soviets found them first.
There is nothing funny about it, moron.

I was dumbfounded when I heard that the White House apparantly forgot about the 60,000 Jews dying at Auschwitz-Birkenau every hour.

With my last post I prove why they had to revise the number down.

Fuck kikes and their holohoax guilt trip.

Such a convenient (((coincidence))).

You basterds aren't allowed to forget for even a faction of a second

Not a Jew, but:

- There was more than one death camp.
- Jews started being killed from 1933, not 1939.

Math still doesn't add up but this is a glaring problem in your explanation.

Good grief man, the second video is 4 hours long.

Kudos for the first, though.

Why is is always 6-something.

>only 2.7 million
Daily News better prepare their asses for a kvetching assault.

>germans didn't surrender until 5 years after the war began
>let's just say 4 years to be generous
>that's 1460 oven days
>if 6000 jews were killed per day in auschwitz that's 8.76M jews killed before the surrender of Germany
>there were (according to wikipedia) 5 other death camps
>let's again be generous and say they work at half capacity turning 3000 jews per day into soap, each
>that's an additional 21.9M jews killed before germany surrendered
Germany therefore turned 30.56M jews into lampshades and soap. OY VEY

Because it gives them the sicks.

What exactly happened with the whole Spencer Hall of Cost thing?

>somehow goes from joule to watt without specifying time
Go back, Achmed.
I don't know which goat's ass you're pulling those numbers from, but you're spassing back and forth between units like a retard.
Admittedly the final result in energy per body might come down to assumption of body mass, but here goes:

Assuming Auschwitz-mode puts an adult Jew at 40 kg, of which 65% is water, that leaves us with 26 kg of water per body.
Raising the temperature of 1 kg of water from body temperature to boiling point (63 C difference) would be 263.6 kJ - or 6.85 MJ per body.
Once heated, boiling off the water would require another 2.257 kJ per kg of water, adding another 58.68 MJ per body.
Then add that you'll need more heat to actually burn off fat and proteins and what not, but I know jackshit about that.

At the very least, you're looking at 65.53 MJ/body (going by above required energy to boil off water)
Going with 6000 bodies/day, you're looking at 393 GJ/day
This effort requires an average of 4.55 MW day and night (24 hours a day)
A modern windmill easily produces 3 MW, while a nuclear power plant (such as the one in Grafenrheinfeld) easily goes beyond 1 GW.

He didn't he was talking about military use of chemical weapons. Watch sargon's video.

Oy vey filthy anti Semite

6 hundred thousand gorillion of gods chosen were gassed by the nazis.

My own grandfather was turned to ash right before my eyes. And my poor aunt was turned into a lampshade.

They're talking about the lethal Zyklon B gas, don't be anti-semantic.

>All those tastes and you chose to be soapy.

He didn't even forget. Watch the whole press conference. The media is full of shills.

This is all that needs to be said about Auschwitz: youtube.com/watch?v=ZvIqT6eCEjM

>his own people
>(((berg))) is a German
Nice try

>Sargon
Go back to r_the

>its illegal to question this

What do Jews always keep using numbers like "muh 6000 a day" or "muh 6 million in Holocaust", or how they demanded Germany pay "muh 6,600,000 marks" in war reparations?

Oh, wait, I remember, it's because they worship Moloch.

6 million (TM) fulfills Talmudic prophecy.

>>if 6000 jews were killed per day in auschwitz that's 8.76M jews killed before the surrender of Germany
>>there were (according to wikipedia) 5 other death camps
>>let's again be generous and say they work at half capacity turning 3000 jews per da

Fug, I have a fogus in meganical! :DDDD

Nevertheless, the human heart takes very little current to stop...We're talking 3 to 4 milliamps. However this needs to pass through a lot of resistive shit, and the current would 'spread' out across the body.

To vaporize a body? Good fucking god, I don't think we'd be able to do that even now.

They burned bodies with coal. The logistics make perfect sense.

still makes no sense because the germans were able to turn coal into liquid fuels

>implying Zyklon B is a chemical weapon

It's a fucking industrial pesticide. It's not even dangerous except in a confined environment and when exposed to heat or water. It was never intended to be used on a battlefield and it would do a shitty job at that.

This is the equivalent of declaring a baseball bat a deadly weapon because it can be used in a murder. It's an IMPROVISED weapon, it wasn't made with the intent of cracking human skulls.