Memes aside, can women be as hardworking as men?

Memes aside, can women be as hardworking as men?

I want to give Nicole a big hug and tell her everything is going to be alright

yes

Yes, individually. There are so many useless men and hard working women. But as two groups there is a large difference between the aggregated productivity of men and women.

my mom was the only working person in the house as a kid because my dad was sick (hepatitis C, chronic pain, terrible back)
she was a true stoic

When thinking in terms of men and women, it's safe to assume men either gravitate towards retarded or being intelligent, while women gravitate towards an average level of intelligence with fewer outliers in either direction.

/thread

Well yeah. Being a mother is hard work.

Sure if they actually tried... but they won't because they know there is an army of beta males ready and willing to protect the feelings of self-imposed failures if there is even a 5% chance at pity sex.

I know it's easy to blame women here, but you've got to understand that they're only doing what instincts are telling them to do, if you need someone to blame, blame the beta-male facilitators that encourage this bad female behavior.

Yes the solution is that easy... if you want to fix women tomorrow.... punch a beta male today.

Nah. Nice bait, though.

I'd fuck gumballs mom

How many hardworking women have you ever seen in situations like this?

The death rate on the job is 800% higher for men than it is for women.

The "pay gap" is because men are MORE likely to enter high risk / high reward jobs.

For example, say a resteraunt and an underwater welding place is highering and offering on the job training. Now if you had an equal group of men and women, which of those two places do think most men will apply and where will most of the women apply?

user, Would you lick the toes of my foot?

Women seem to adopt the chained elephant approach to life whereas men are willing to challenge what they've been taught.

>When an elephant living in captivity is still a baby, it is tied to a tree with a strong rope or a chain every night. Because it is the nature of elephants to roam free, the baby elephant instinctively tries with all its might to break the rope. But it isn’t yet strong enough to do so. Realizing its efforts are of no use, it finally gives up and stops struggling. The baby elephant tries and fails many times, it will never try again for the rest of its life.

>Later, when the elephant is fully grown, it can be tied to a small tree with a thin rope. It could then easily free itself by uprooting the tree or breaking the rope. But because its mind has been conditioned by its prior experiences, it doesn’t make the slightest attempt to break free. The powerfully gigantic elephant has limited its present abilities by the limitations of the past

Yes, but not as likely

No, the will be constantly bitching and annoying others female workers but never hardworking.

They*

This.

There are always exceptions, but they're called exceptions for a reason.

No

Yes, but in average, the number is smaller than men.
Raising children is also a job and some women take that seriously.

Yes, actually the hardest working person I know is a woman. The guys I know bitch about their easy jobs and she busts her ass in silence and takes care of the house.

Yes, but to be honest a hard worker is a minority in both genders

t. Mexican

dafuq is he doing

>a resteraunt and an underwater welding place
This is a really bad example.

Yes.

But you're paid for perfomance, not for effort, so no, you don't deserve same pay for less work even if it was harder for you than for a man.

best post

I work in an industry filled with women, especially in management. It is the most dysfunctional place I've ever worked in. There are multiple mandatory staff meetings every month, and we're still talking about the same problems no one bothered to fix years ago. These meetings literally exist so the uppity cunts from upper management can hear themselves talk. Female coworkers do nothing but bitch about their jobs and blame other coworkers for shit not getting done, mostly because they didn't do shit all day and need to cover themselves. And they take time off for being sick, for their kids being sick, and their husbands/bfs being sick.
The only reason this place doesn't fold is because it's a not for profit that sucks up medicaid money, if it were a place of business it would have gone under ages ago.

tl;dr:
If you DON'T want to get anything done and watch your benefit offerings get abused into oblivion be sure to hire lots of women.

Yes, but not as talented except for a few rare cases. Think of the "smart" girls in school... They're bookworm types that study 5 hours a day, get tutoring, and always beg teachers for help. In college you probably knew lots of guys who fucked around all semester and showed up for the exam and still got an A. How many women did you know who could do that?

Also, look at the "high education" jobs where women are well represented. Things like doctors and lawyers, where they're mainly just looking things up and comparing past cases. There's a reason there are so few female engineers, programmers, and inventors... And it's not because they're discouraged.

They can work hard and absorb information. Expect very little else.

>be female
>think her few wasted years of "hard work" in the job market justifies her "choice" to not be a mother
>mothers on the other hand having kids and through producing healthy offspring are capable of doing 10 times as much "hard work" than a single female with no kids
Females today thinking it's all up to them to compete with men are retarded and selfish
Women who genuinely mother up and take responsibility head on are the only females worth acknowledging

Yes, especially if they understand that life is unfair not that life is coming for them.
This way the work around what wrong with themselves and can do amazing things.

The blame game never works and unfortunately many woman use it as their first card. Those who don't do better.

On a side note I want to fuck that cat.

every single woman is petty as fuck in the workplace. either trying to fuck someone for position, running to managers or H.R. to tattle on trivial shit, trying to sabotage someone else to fail for their position or just so "they dont have to look at them everyday anymore", misreading people and reporting them for shit they didnt even do, or even purposefully sabotaging their own work because they are going to another job

while guys are just trying to do their fucking job for the pay so they can drink, go fuck people, or pay into a hobby they love

Women can do both

As individuals yes, but as a whole absolutely not. Millions of years of not working as hard as us is demonstrated through their physical characteristics.